Fiji Baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sliding out of Lucy's ass was an equally wonderful journey. As soon as my balls kissed her cheeks, I felt her anus clamp hard, the flesh around pulled slightly outward as I withdrew and felt her body in reverse. My tip bounced through the curves of her bowels and back into her rectum, only to have the soft, velvety sleeve pull closed as soon as I passed, her textured interior flowing over me in a wave. That tight ring slid all the way up my shaft, the comparably cool air of our cabin tingling my exposed skin. Her anus stayed clamped hard until she felt my tip held between her inner and outer rings. Then, she pushed and opened for me, begging me to repeat the journey and push one more scream from her lungs.

"Peter, you're gonna make me cum!" Lucy suddenly cried out. I just groaned in response and held my hands tighter around her smooth hips. I could feel her insides all in motion as her push-squeeze rhythm faltered. She screamed soundlessly, her back arched off the bed and her head pressed hard back into the covers. Her hands clutched my wrists as I held her tightly through her climax, which lasted over thirty seconds, during which I never stopped pounding her bottom with deep, steady thrusts. Finally, there came a deep, gasping breath, just when I thought for sure she would pass out. Her chest heaved and heaved, rising and falling with an amazing rapidity as she hyperventilated into another climax.

"Jeeeessusss!" she screamed, her asshole squeezing so hard I could barely fit inside. Every muscle in the body quivered like she was seizing, and only piecemeal little sounds escaped from her throat, with not a breath of air to power her vocals. She gasped again, her face flushed pink and tears of pleasure streaming from her eyes.

"Oh God...oh God not again!" she cried, "I can't....I can't take iiiitttttt!" She choked and gasped for breath again as a third orgasm hit her like a shotgun blast. Lucy squirmed and squealed, as if half of her was trying desperately to get away from my endlessly plunging shaft. The sight was incredible. She tore at the sheets, dug her nails into my steel-hard arms, while all the while her body shook and strained enough to snap tendons, my cock pistoning smoothly in and out of her butt. And that was it. I had only to look down once more at our coupling, and I'd had it. Her pink rose and engorged mound was positively flowing with her juices, while just below my shining shaft was sliding up and down, in and out, filling the willing and wonderful bottom of a beautiful woman. It hit me like a truck.

"I'm cumming!" I gasped in surprise. Lucy gasped back, taking a breath to cry out to me.

"Oh, God! Peter, cum in me! Cum in my ass!"

"Aaahh Lucy, I'm cumming!" I bellowed, "I'm cumming in your ass!"

"Do it! Do it! OH! Ohhhh yes, baby, I can feel it! Ohhhhh yes! Yes! Oh, Peter, fill me up! Fucking fill me! Ohhh my GOD I can't believe you're cumming in my ass!"

I could barely hear her over the roaring of blood in my ears. I had no idea where Becca was, as blackness seemed to rim my vision, but I had a fleeting thought of 'wow, I hope she's getting this' as I erupted into her big sister's butt like Mt. Saint Helens. The pumping seemed to go on forever, so hard that my cock ached with the effort. Long, hard ropes burst from my tip as I held my shaft balls-deep in Lucy's asshole, moving back and forth only about an inch to prolong the pleasure. Instead of a shoot-shoot-shoot rhythm as usual, the contractions lasted seconds at a time, and I could feel the hot fluid pushing up my shaft, squeezing past Lucy's clamped anus to explode into her.

"Uh! Uh! Uh....Uh......Uh God," I gasped, my wide chest heaving as the last few aftershocks wracked my spine. I opened my eyes to find Lucy and Becca beaming at one another, and then at me.

"That was a big one," Lucy giggled, her breath quickly returning as the heaving in her chest slowed.

"Wow, even by Peter standards?" Becca laughed. I gently, slowly slid out of Lucy's butt, her anus closing quickly behind my tip. Her little hole was pink and shining, and a single drop of cum leaked from the center. My cock was slowly softening, and I gently wiped the lube away as Lucy gingerly lowered her feet to the floor, her legs suffering from a slight cramp.

"Oh, God, yeah. HUGE even by Peter standards," Lucy laughed, putting a hand on her belly as she slowly sat up on the edge of the bed. "Ohhhh my goodness," she sighed. Becca was still rolling the camera as her big sister turned and crawled up onto the bed to lay down on her belly, utterly spent.

"How do you know?" Becca asked, as if interviewing her "post butt-fuck". Lucy pulled up a leg and rolled onto her side to face her little sister. She ran her hand down her side and hip, then over onto her belly, her big tits resting comfortably together on the bed in front of her.

"Because the load is so big I can feel the hot-spot in my belly," she giggled, "Plus, when I crawled up here, I could feel it moving a bit."

"Uh-oh," Becca laughed, filming me as I crawled onto the bed behind Lucy. She turned to look up at me and smile lovingly. We shared a soft kiss. God, she tasted wonderful. "Are you going to have to take a trip to the little girl's room soon?" Becca laughed.

"I don't think so," Lucy giggled, "It's really in there!"

"Alright," Becca said, "Well, say goodnight, you two." Lucy and I waved to the camera, and Becca stopped recording and set it aside on the table. She returned to crawl up and lie next to Lucy, then lean in for a long, passionate, completely unexpected kiss. I watched the sisters embrace as I lay close behind Lucy.

"Mmm! Wow," Lucy giggled as they finished.

"That was amazing," Becca said with a shiver, "I can't wait to put that video on the TV at home!"

"That better not make it on YouTube," Lucy said. We all laughed.

"What, you don't want to make ten million dollars overnight?" I asked, rolling out of bed to fetch us some drinks.

"No!" Lucy laughed, "Our eyes only! Becky, you'd better burn me a DVD! ASAP!"

"It'll be right behind you," Becca said.

*****

We slept like the dead that night. At least, for a while. Lucy slept through the night soundly, breathing softly on her side. I was in the middle as usual, and I felt Becca get up and not come back immediately. I opened my eyes slowly and blinked about, then saw her in the moonlight outside, sitting in the hammock. I glanced at Lucy, then gently rolled out of the bed.

"Good morning," she said softly. I could see her smile in the eerie blue light, and she moved slightly to let me sit next to her on the hammock. She turned to swing both legs over me and lay her head on my shoulder.

"Do you love her?" she asked. Right to the point.

"Haven't we already discussed this?" I said gently.

"We have...but I just want to do it again. After tonight," she replied. I sighed softly.

"I do. But not any more or less than I love you," I said.

"Why not?"

"Pardon?"

"Why don't you love her more? You have every reason to. She sings better than me, she's got huge boobs that you can really fuck, she gives great head, and she can take you in her butt balls-deep when I can only manage the first seven inches."

"Anything else?" I joked. I felt her face smile against my shoulder. "Becca, you just listed all the physical things she can do for me."

"Singing isn't physical," she replied.

"You can sing, too. But what does that matter? There are lots of reasons to love both of you. If you want to keep it to your list, you give better head, you've got a deeper and tighter pussy, and yeah, maybe you don't have boobs like her's, but I love your boobs. And I also love your ass. Since when are you jealous of her?"

Becca shrugged. "I'm not, I guess. I just...I dunno. Maybe I'm just still adjusting to this thing with being...I guess kinda married to us both."

"You're my wife. Lucy's my wife's hot sister," I said. Becca laughed.

"Yeah, OK," she said, "Plus, I do have one big one on her."

"What's that?" I asked, smiling as I felt her little hand take my hardening shaft.

"No matter how hot she is, or how deep her cheeks are, I get this whenever I want," she said. I groaned softly as her lips slipped over my tip, and a soft moan rumbled in her mouth.

"I love you, Becca," I sighed. She didn't reply, but took me deep into her throat as her head descended into my lap. Lucy slept soundly as her little sister bobbed her head up and down my shaft until she had my howling at the moon in a very literal sense. She just had to have the last load of our honeymoon. It was only right. We returned to bed to cuddle only a couple hours before sunrise, my seed sitting warm in her belly and a satisfied smile on her beautiful face.

*****

The next day was as happy as any other, but solemn in an underhanded fashion. We packed our bags and went for one last nude swim in the lagoon before rinsing and heading to the main compound. After a light meal, we spied the big yacht as it arrived out behind the reef. The engines rumbled as it held itself against the current until the launches from shore could ferry us out. We took lots of photos on the trip back to Nadi. The weather was beautiful and sunny, and the girls covered up in their mainland garb of white linen and broad hats. We were headed back to Auckland, but Lucy's tickets went straight to LAX from Nadi. We all got through the security and headed to her gate, as the flight to LA left an hour or so earlier. We kept the conversation light.

I had expected Lucy to cry, but it didn't make it much easier when she did. No bawling, but little sad tears making tracks down her cheeks. She hugged her sister tight, and me as well, and whispered to us to get all the pictures and video to her as soon as we could.

"I love you," she said to me as she turned to head into the jet-way, the last passenger to board. I stood with my arm holding Becca close, both of us smiling back.

"We love you too," Becca said for me, squeezing my hand. And then she was off.

*****

Boston. A light knock came at the heavy wood door. The office beyond was festooned with plants and dark wood, and a huge salt-water fish tank lined one wall, its pumps quietly humming.

"Come in," Lucy said, without averting her attention from the papers that covered her desk, or the large computer screen that glowed back at her.

"Miss Castel?" said her secretary, peeking in the door, "I'm sorry to disturb you, but a package arrived for you." Lucy looked up, trying to keep a straight face. She waved her secretary in, who handed her a yellow DHL box over the desk. Lucy looked at the address and smiled.

"Thank you, Grace. I've been expecting this," she said. As he secretary left, she called after her. "And Grace? Please cancel my appointments for the rest of the day. I'm not to be disturbed."

"Yes, Miss Castel. I'll see to it," she replied, nodding. The door shut behind her, and Lucy heard the heavy brass lock slide home with a clunk as her secretary locked her inside with the only other key.

"Finally," she sighed, excited beyond measure. She sliced open the tape and opened the box to find it filled with dried palm fronds and a Blu-ray DVD, along with an envelope covered with Becca's trademark drawings. She leaned comfortably in her high-backed leather chair as she read the letter.

Dearest Lucy,

I know you've been waiting for this, and I know I said it would "right behind you", but Peter decided he wanted to do a little editing. He had a lot of fun with this, so we really hope you like it. He thought it was better than just the footage we shot. The final night's video is amazing! You'll flip. But also check out the slideshows Peter put together, because he took some incredible photos of the both of us. Better than Playboy. :-)

We both miss you terribly. I know you said you'd rather us not come to Boston, but you'd better make tracks and get back here when you can, then! I know you have the money, miss VP. Anyway, I'll keep this short and sweet, since I know you're itching to have a look at the DVD. Enjoy!

Love,

Becca & Peter

They had both signed their names, and Becca had put some extra lipstick on and given the bottom of the page a kiss. Lucy smiled wistfully, then set the letter aside and stood from her chair. She took the Blu-ray from its case and slid it into the drive on the side of the huge 27" iMac that stood facing her on the desk. The software quickly took over and opened up the disc's content, and a stylish splash screen appeared, playing Jack Johnson in the background. Lucy chuckled as she read over the choices on the screen, then stood to pull the expensive wooden Venetian blinds. The room took on a twilight appearance. She unbuttoned the jacket of her black pantsuit and lay it aside, then began to work at the buttons of her cream-colored silk blouse. Beneath, her breasts strained against a lacy, baby-blue bra. After she toed off her low heels, the pants came next, and she folded them along the crease and lay them over her jacket on a nearby chair.

Lucy paused, dressed in her matching bra and thong, to lean down on the desk and trace the mouse over the menu. She smiled in amusement as she saw the choices, and thumbed through the titles. Peter and Becca had put together several photo slideshows, as well as the videos they had taken. "Water Nymphs", "Sisters At Play", and "The Big One" contained slideshows of professional-grade photos of the girls in and out of the lagoon, then ramping up to when they retired to the cabin for their taboo-shattering play-time. The last one contained a photo set of the pics Becca snapped after Peter had blown his massive load between her tits. Even looking at the photo-vignettes that graced the covers of each slideshow made Lucy's pussy begin to moisten in a big way. Three shorter sets contained photos of she and her sister asleep in the hammock together, each of them skippering their little sailboat, and them smiling in the sun on the boat trip back to Nadi.

But the videos were what she had been waiting each day since Fiji to see. There was "Double The Fun", with she and Becca playing with their double-ended dildo, and ending with a massive shot onto her tits and the sharing of the load between them. Then there was "The Girls of Summer", featuring her epic tit-fuck of Peter's long cock. And finally, there was "The Deflowering of Lucy Castell". Lucy was shaking she was so excited, and was almost hesitant to click on it. She paused, delaying, and opened her bottom desk drawer with a secret lock. Inside were a selection of toys and lube.

"Oh my," she sighed. Lucy reached in a selected a long glass plug and her favorite silicone dildo, along with a bottle of lube. She was breathing heavily even as she unhooked the double-clasped bra, and slid her panties down her long, smooth legs. Finally, she managed to muster the courage and clicked the video.

The footage was rocky as Becca turned on the camera and got a good hold on it.

"Why, is it better in missionary?" Lucy heard herself say.

"Well, I happen to think so," came her little sister's voice, behind the camera. Lucy listened to the dialog, smiling at how obviously nervous she was at the time. She watched the camera, and watched herself lie back on the bed and draw her legs back. Becca zoomed in close to her body, shooting her face as they talked, and sliding down her body to feature her pussy and ass, staying close as Peter's fingers appeared to smear her little hole with lube.

"God...." Lucy breathed. She squeezed a big dollop of lube onto the tip of the big plug, wanting to penetrate herself in time to the video.

"God, just put it in me," came her own voice from her speakers. Becca had a perfect, level view as Peter took himself and pressed the head of his massive penis against her anus, which clenched in response.

"Wow, he's huge!" Lucy laughed in her empty office. She slouched in her chair and spread her knees, reaching down between her thighs with her toy to touch the cool tip to her anus, hidden between her cheeks.

"All the way," came her high, breathy voice on the speakers. She pressed the plug against her asshole, her mouth agape as she watched her anus on screen press inwards, resisting the impending invasion of Peter's massive tool. Lucy listened to her blasphemous curse, and watched her legs jerk in surprise as his tip passed into her. She watched Becca's shots of her priceless expressions and sweating brow, and listened to her own animalistic squeals and cries as an image of the endless train of dick sliding into her butt filled the screen. She filled herself with the plug as Peter filled Past-Lucy with cock, but longed for the sweet ache of pleasure she saw herself experiencing on the screen. She bit her lip, utterly astonished at the carnal act she had allowed to be performed on her body. She watched in amazement as the action really got going, with Peter plunging his shining shaft in and out of her bottom with deep, long strokes. Lucy could hardly believe what she was seeing. Where does it all go? She thought, listening as Becca spoke to her from behind the camera, filming her grimacing face and bouncing, jiggling tits.

"What's happening to you right now, Lucy-girl?" Becca asked. Lucy slowly sank the dildo into her pussy as she listened to her half-coherent response.

"I'm being-UH!-fucked in the ass!" came her cry, with a breathless laugh. The rest of the video passed in a haze. She barely got a dozen thrusts into her pussy before she was biting her tongue to keep from screaming through the walls. Her vision was swimming by the time she was listening to Peter bellowing out his orgasm. Becca had been right there, and filmed the whole thing: his shaft buried to the hilt in the bottom, the thick vein of his pipe flexing mightily, filling her ass with cum. She listened to her own cries, begging him to fill her, her moans punctuating each great pump of his dick as she felt the hot, heavy jets pouring into her bowels.

Lucy pulled up another window as the video continued to play in the background. She called up the Orbitz website and began to type, even as she listened to the final words of the video.

"Say goodnight, you two," came her little sister's voice. Lucy pulled out her purse.

"I'd prefer 'hello'," she said with a smile.

THE END.

1...345678