Fiji Baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Last day," Lucy sighed. I nodded.

"Last day," I replied.

"I guess that means we need to make it memorable," Becca said with a smile. Lucy laughed.

"More memorable, I think you mean," she said.

"Anything you girls want to do today? One last day in Fiji. The storm should clear later today," I said, addressing Becca. She shrugged, then smiled and looked at Lucy.

"I know what my big sis wants to do," she giggled, "Or should I say...wants to have done to her." Lucy flushed a bit and grinned.

"Yeah, well, maybe I'm delaying until last minute," she said.

"What for?" Becca said, "It's all you've talked to me about since we got here!" We all started moving closer to shore, tired of treading water. I was the first to dig my toes into the sand, and took a hand of each water nymph to pull them into the shallows.

"Maybe I'm...nervous," she said with a shrug and smile, "I'm practically a virgin again, you know! I haven't even put a finger in there since...last time." I was instantly hard under the water. The thought of that delectable brunette, bent over, cheeks split by my shaft...

"Maybe we should practice," Becca giggled, "We have toys, you know."

"No, I don't want to," she said, grinning at me and moving close. She jumped in surprise, then laughed as she first bumped into, then laid hands upon my erection. "I just want to take it like it really was my first time, all over again." I smiled back at her as she pressed herself against me and leaned up for a long, soft kiss. I heard Becca make a little moaning sound, and she came close to get in on the action.

"Well, you were there for my first time, Lucy," Becca said, touching each of us as she nestled close in the water, "But what was yours like?"

Lucy shrugged and made a face. "Meh," she said, "No experience...equals not much fun. I was curious, and he was...stupid. So it hurt, and not in the good way."

"Oh," Becca said. She gave her sister's supple side and squeeze under the water, and exchanged a soft smile. "Well, it's Fiji, baby. I think we can take a mulligan," she giggled. Lucy smiled and nodded, looking from Becca to me again.

"That's right," she said, giving my hard shaft a squeeze, "Today I'm a virgin, and tonight I'll lose my little cherry to this tall, dark god. I just hope a don't bite too many holes in the sheets." She gave me a sweet smile, drops of water clinging to her dark lashes as she batted her eyes at me. I gave a chuckle.

"Don't hold back. I'll buy them a new set," I said, letting my hands slide down each woman to give each bum a squeeze.

"Oh, no you don't, mister," Becca giggled, pushing my hand away, "Lucy's getting her bottom deflowered tonight! She's the center of attention. You don't get a pass for my backstage."

I made a pouty face, and she laughed. "Well, you'd better be filming, then," I said. Lucy's eyes went wide and excitement.

"Maybe we'd better keep this guy on the DL," Lucy giggled, pushing her sister's hand away from my cock and removing her own. "I want the full experience later!"

"Full experience?" I asked, eyebrow arched.

"Ooo, naughty, Lucy," Becca giggled, with a little moan. She kept smiling at her sister as she answered me. "I think she wants you to fill her up in more ways than one," she said. I nearly shot it right there.

*****

The rest of the day passed slowly as the three of us tried our best at the game of keeping our hands off of one another. It wasn't easy. The rain didn't stop until noon, during which the girls read their books, and I strummed quietly on my guitar while sitting in the doorway. Lunch arrived as ordered: a late breakfast of eggs and French toast with juice. The sun came out by two in the afternoon, and we moved outside as the rays dried the sand and cleared the gloom from across our little lagoon. Lucy and Becca donned their respective white and red bathing suits and lay together in the hammock, talking quietly and giggling once in a while. It wasn't long before they dozed off in each other's arms. I took some photos of the sleeping angels, then lay down to read indoors, but soon lay aside my book. The sounds of the breeze and birds outside, and the waving of the shadows of the palms, soon had my eyelids heavy.

*****

I awoke to the sound of water running in the bathroom. No sooner had I regained consciousness than I was forced to draw a gasp.

"Mmmm..." Becca moaned softly, drawing her soft lips slowly up my shaft.

"Jesus, honey," I groaned, looking down to lock eyes with her. Apparently I had been sleeping with wood, and it was too much for my sweet young wife to resist. Her lips slipped off my tip with a slurp.

"It's four o'clock, and the sun is getting lower," she said, "Lucy woke me, and said she wanted to get...ready."

"Mmmm," I answered, moaning again as she lazily look me into her mouth, her tongue running spirals around my head as she took me deep.

"I'm gonna be sidelined tonight, but if I get to watch the show I'm going to make one request," she said, slipping her lips off again and giving them a light lick.

"What's that?" I asked. She looked quickly at the bathroom door to be sure it was still closed, then back at me with a sexy little smile.

"Remember the last time I let you fuck me in my ass? How you went really deep?" she began, grinning at the look on my face. I rolled my eyes for effect as I nodded. I'd taken her from behind in front of a mirror, and her eyes about popped out when I hit bottom, still with inches left to go.

"A little too deep, as I remember," I chuckled. Her eyes widened with her smile and she nodded.

"Well," she continued, speaking softly, "When you give it to her...go deeper." My eyes must have told the story, because she giggled and gave my throbbing member a slow lick. "She's always bragging about her 'deep cheeks', so...let's see if she can walk the walk! I wanna see the look on her face when you're balls-deep in her...think you can do that for me?"

"Oh yes," I growled softly. Becca laughed again as gave me another lick.

"God, I can hear her squealing already," she said. Just then, the latch on the bathroom door gave a soft click. Lucy emerged, beaming.

"I'm ready," she giggled nervously, hopping up onto the high bed to join her sister. Becca moved over as she arrived, throwing a silky thigh over my leg and lying down comfortably along my side, her hot breath on my manhood giving me shivers. Lucy moved close and mimicked Becca's position. She gave a little sigh as she slid her hand over my abs and down to grasp the base of my cock. Her fingers couldn't quite encircle me.

"Mmmm...God, it really does feel like my first time," she laughed nervously, squeezing my girth. I ran my hand over her shoulder and stroked her hair.

"You're not getting cold feet, are you?" Becca teased, lightly pinching her hip. Lucy shot her a look and stuck her tongue out.

"No! I can be a little nervous though, can't I? I mean...I've got a lot of cock staring me in the eye!" she laughed.

"And I can't wait to see the look on your face when he fills you up," Becca said again, looking at me. She gave me another lick, then glanced at Lucy. "There's room for two in here, you know," she said.

"Ooo, hot," Lucy giggled, leaning in to run the tip of her tongue up the side of my shaft as her little sister suckled softly on the tip. Two little hands from two different girls steadied my throbbing dick, one encircling the shaft while the other gently cradled my heavy, shaved sack. Becca gave a soft moan as her wet lips slid slowly over my glans, her eyes glowing at me from under long, dark lashes. Every nerve in my body seemed dead except for those endings touched by my two loves. I watched them slowly switch places, Becca's lips and tongue sliding down my shaft as Lucy's slid up to suck lovingly at the head. Their mouths met momentarily as they passed each other, and Becca giggled at my gasp, but they didn't stop. I continued to throb, painfully hard, as Becca moved to replace Lucy again. But Lucy seemed to like the tip, and they giggled to each other as they vied for space, kissing one another slowly with the head of my cock between them.

"Holy-," I groaned, unable to form a sentence. They just moaned together in response, eyes closed in the lewd kiss. Their tongues sought to touch, sliding over and around my cock's head as I clutched the sheets with white knuckles, unable to look away from the sisters and their play. I let out a loud moan, and flexed my cock, drawing little giggles from the girl. They opened their eyes and turned in their attentions to fix my eyes with theirs, the little tongues and soft lips still roaming and probing. I gasped again at the sight that I would remember until my dying moment: two beautiful sets of bright eyes and long lashes, wet lips nipping, sucking, and pulling at my tip, pink tongues sliding and licking, and soft, warm hands holding my manhood with both care and wanton intent.

"Don't even start," Becca giggled, correctly identifying my mounting pleasure, "Lucy's got a much more naughty place for you to shoot this into." She gently hefted my sack in her little palm as I gritted my teeth, Lucy continuing her tongue's torture through smiling lips. She gave a little moan as she finally relinquished my member, and gave her lower lips a soft bite with white teeth.

"Even the thought has me tingling all over," she said softly, reaching between her silky thighs as she pushed herself up into a sitting position, "I am so ready for this."

"You say that now," Becca giggled, pushing herself up to lean on an arm and rest on her hip. "Maybe you're eyes are a little bigger than your bumhole."

Lucy laughed out loud. "Well, they definitely are. But hopefully only literally," she said, obviously still nervous. She looked to me, seemingly waiting for something, and gave a sweet little smile. "So?" she intoned, "Where should I be?"

I pushed myself up on my elbows to shoot back another broad smile. "However you're most relaxed and comfortable, I guess," I said, gesturing towards the edge of our big, soft, high bed. "How about you lie on your back, right there?"

"Mmmm..." she said, grinning big as she hopped down to the floor and waited for me to get up, "I've never had it like that!" Becca looked surprised.

"Really? You've never done anal on your back?" she said. Her sister shook her head.

"I've only ever taken it from behind. I guess that's just how I envisioned it," she said with a shrug. I swung my feet onto the floor and stood up to let Lucy take my space on the big bed. She used her hands to jump her rump onto the bed backwards, then leaned back on her hands. She was obviously a bit nervous to get started, and continued to talk as I fetched our lube from the bathroom and Becca got out my camera.

"Wow," Becca giggled, suddenly feeling very experienced next to her older sister, "You've been missing out, babe."

"Why, is it better this way?" Lucy asked, suddenly very interested. Becca considered, cocking her head to one side.

"Well, I happen to think so," she said, "It feels a little different, that's for sure. He hits some new spots in there...especially when he goes deep."

"I'm liking the sound of this," she said, smiling at me as I returned from the bathroom with the bottle. As I approached, she lay slowly back and lifted her legs. Her big tits rolled back with her, flattening slightly on her chest as she pulled her knees back, her feet high in the air. She watched as I squeezed some lube out onto two fingers, and let out a fluttery sigh as I touched it to her exposed pucker. I was entranced as my fingers circled her back door, the soft, crinkly flesh of the hole winking and squeezing involuntarily. I had yet to touch her vagina myself, but the sight was making my mouth water. Her lips were puffy and flushed, all of her inner petals just barely visible between them, and shining like water in the sun. A big, clear drop hung like dew at the very bottom of her sweet pussy, where her lips thinned down to infinity before ending only a centimeter or less from her pucker. Her anus itself, by then shiny with lube and begging for my attention, looked like an artist's rendition of some sort of quantum singularity, with all lines of light focused down to an impossibly small dot, directly in the center of a thick ring of muscle beneath the smooth skin.

"Just put it in me," I heard her half-moaning voice. It broke my trance, and I realized I had already lubed my penis while lost in la-la-land.

"Jesus, Lucy," Becca giggled. She was already behind the camera, moving around us slowly, "A little excited?"

"A little," she laughed, nodding. Her eyes got bigger as she watched me move between her legs, and a sharp gasp escaped her lips as my slippery tip kissed her bottom. "Put it in me and don't stop," she said, biting her lip as she smiled up at me.

"All the way?" I asked, stirring my head around her anus. God, she felt strong.

"All the way," she replied, nodding slowly. "I wanna feel you all...up inside me," she said, tracing a slow line up her belly with her fingertips.

"I don't want to hurt you," I said, shaking my head as I pressed my tip more insistently against her anus. I could feel her starting to give way, flexing the muscles in her hips and belly.

"Oh, God," she moaned as her anus slowly began to open to my invader, something that seemed impossible to look at her guarded entrance. "Do it," she moaned, "Hurt me. I want you to."

"Holy-holy," I groaned deeply. She squeaked softly in her throat, her legs jerking a little as the ring of my glans slipped past the ring of her asshole.

"Jesus Christ!" she squealed as I pushed further. We moaned long and loud, in almost perfect unison as my shining shaft sank slowly between her cheeks like a ship beneath the waves. As inch after inch penetrated her bottom, I felt her heat increasing exponentially until I was sure that my head would come out cooked on just the first thrust.

"Oh my GOD, Peter," I heard Becca moan softly, filming her sister's penetration in wanton detail. She moved the lens from our coupling to Lucy's face several times as Lucy's expression became more and more outrageous, and her cries louder and more fervent. Without seeing our forbidden act, one would think she was being slowly impaled through the belly on a spear! Her squeals, screams, moans, and groans continually caught in her throat and burst from her chest as my shaft began to slowly saw back and forth, in and out of her butt. I drove the breath from her lungs as my cock surged smoothly into her bowels, and her brow pinched as I pushed deeper and deeper with each slow, steady thrust. Goosebumps appeared on her thighs and buttocks, and her chest flushed pink from her breasts to her forehead.

"My God!" she gasped, finally finding the breath between guttural moans and animal-like squeals, "God, Peter, I've never had it so deep! You're so-unngh!-so far in me! NNNnn!"

"That's it, Peter, give it all to her," Becca growled softly, speaking at my side as Lucy played out her pleasure and pain before us both, impaled on the inches of my relentless manhood.

"Becca, you bitch!" Lucy gasped with a breathless smile, groaning deeply as I pushed forward again, "You just want to hear me scream!"

"At the top of your lungs, Lucy-baby," Becca cooed, giggling as I went deeper still, causing Lucy to squeal again, her eyes flying wide.

"Wow!" she cried simply, twisting her hips as I pushed forward again, trying to navigate me past the unique velvety curves inside of her. Again and again I slid my shaft in and out of her ass, and again and again she cried out, her legs shaking and her toes curled hard. I pushed just a little deeper with every thrust, the impossibly tight sleeve of her rectum running over me longer and longer until I again felt my entire self being distilled into my raging penis. I slid out until I could see the ring of my tip, then slowly pushed all the way in, endless hard, shining flesh sinking into Lucy's body right to the very last.

"Oh God, please!" Lucy shrieked, her resolve failing, "No...God, I just can't take any more! No more!" she wailed, both hands pressed against my abs. Becca was ready, having filmed every second.

"That's all there is, honey," she giggled, "You did it!" I held myself deep inside of Lucy, feeling her belly pulse as she let out a single little laugh of relief.

"Wow!" she said, sweaty, shining, and breathless, "Whoa! Wow, that's a lot of dick in my ass! Holy God..."

"How's it feel, Lucy?" Becca giggled, zeroing in on her sister's flushed face.

"I swear..." she breathed, "I can feel pressure on my diaphram!" Lucy held her hands over her stomach for emphasis, then ran one down her belly to feel the root of my cock and lazily touch her impossibly-wet pussy, then ran it back up her belly as she spoke. "Peter, Jesus..." she said to me, looking up and shaking her head slowly, "I can feel it...all of it here, inside me..."

I could barely form words. "God, you're incredible, Lucy," I moaned, flexing myself in her ass and making her jump and moan.

"Fuck me," she groaned, pulling her legs back again and pushing her feet toward the ceiling. I didn't take but a second to respond, and began slowly withdrawing my shaft from her bottom. She groaned as endless inches emerged, and louder still as I slid them back inside. "Oh God, fuck me!" she cried, louder this time. Becca was having fun with the camera.

"What's happening to you right now, Lucy-girl?" she giggled, holding the camera to her sister's face. Lucy laughed back, her body moving in time to my slowly-building thrusts.

"Uh! Uh! Oh! I'm being-UH!-fucked! In the ass!" she giggled breathlessly, smiling for the camera.

"Mmmm...naughty!" Becca giggled, waving the camera about the action and her sister's body in motion, "Now say it cute!"

Lucy laughed out loud through my own moans and the sound of my hips against her thighs and ass. "Mmm! Ok....Uh! Right now...ung! Uh! UH! I've got a big-Uh!-long-Ng!-hard cock...Oh God! Uh! Sliding...in and out...of my butt! Really deep! Oh God, it's-UH!-up my butt-Ung!-so deep!"

Becca giggled behind the camera. "Nice, girl, nice!" she laughed, "Who's cock is up that tight butt, then?"

"Peter's!" she gasped, looking up at me with a smile.

"Who's he?" Becca asked. Lucy giggled as she caught the meaning.

"Oh! He's my-UH God!-my little sister's husband!" she cried, "I'm getting fucked...Uhhh!...in my ass, by-OO!-by my little sister's husband!"

"Hot," Becca moaned, "You having fun?"

"God, Becky," Lucy squealed, "He's fucking my ass! So! Fucking! Good!" Each word punctuated a balls-deep thrust. I wouldn't last long, Lucy was making sure of that. I could feel her muscles, pushing out on the in-stroke to admit my cock, and pulling hard as I withdrew, letting me feel the strong, slippery ring of her anus sliding from my root to my tip on each thrust. Over and over I pushed myself up between her firm, quivering cheeks, and over and over I felt that ring squeezing hard. The heat and texture of her bowels were almost too much to take in. As I thrust inside, the hard ring sliding down, sweet, searing fire assailed me from all sides. The sleeve of her rectum was narrow, with a deep, velvety texture that I could feel my tip plowing through like a harvester through a field of corn. Her rectum stretched and pulsed around my length, hugging me tightly but reluctantly, my girth filling the canal to bursting. Deep inside, my tip pushed past the curves of her innards, peeking so deep into her body that I could feel her breath and heartbeat, and the tension in her belly at the momentary aching stab of pain that Becca had described to me in detail. God, she took it so well, and so deep! If I watched closely, I could see her firm little belly bulge slightly above her pussy as her innards moved to make way for my manhood. The ego-boost was astonishing. I felt like a Greek god of old, oiled and shining, my shaft standing proud, tall, thick, and unmatched as a mere mortal woman lay before me to receive the spear. Lucy's hands held her legs back behind her knees, her toes curled and pointed to the ceiling. Her huge tits bounced and flowed hypnotically on her chest, moving in time to my thrusts, and her sweaty and shining buns jiggled with each sharp contact with my hips.

1...345678