Filipina Persuasion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, you didn't like women huh? Well, how doe it feel now?"

"I...it feels soo good...please don't stop..."

"You want to come like the little lesbian slut you are, don't you?"

"Yeah..."

"Then tell me what you are!" and as I hesitated she slapped my ass, making me yelp.

"Say it, say you are a lesbian slut." and she slapped me again.

As I continue to hesitate, she grabbed my hair and pulled it back hard and the started pumping her strap-on in me deep and hard. "Say it now, you bitch!", she said.

"I'm...I'm a lesbian slut...please make me come...ahhh..."

As soon as she heard me saying those words, she started fucking me with a frantic rhythm, quickly pushing me to a shattering orgasm. But rather than stopping she kept going even harder. I was soon climaxing again. And again. I lost count of the times I did.

Suddenly she stopped. I was already quite exhausted. But that was just a quick pause to turn me around and make me lie on my back. She then placed herself on top of me, missionary style. I could feel her body pressed against mine: our bellies touching, her hard, dark brown nipples poking against my breasts, her face touching mine. She undid her pony tail and I could feel her black hair falling down on my face. She place her nose right on top of mine, our tips touching, and, while staring with her deep dark eyes staring into mines with such intensity and passion that I felt hypnotised, she said, "Look at the contrast of our colours: brown on white, black hair mixed with blonde hair. Isn't it sexy, baby doll?"

She was right: the contrast was very erotic, almost artistic. I smiled and nodded.

"Mmm, I want to see our colours merge like that every day, little girl. I wanna make you mine and keep you with me forever!"

As she said that, she began sliding her cock in me with slow but deep thrusts, unlike the frenzied coupling that had occurred before. Her powerful strokes were so intense that I naturally wrapped my legs around her waist to give her greater access to my pussy and put my arms around her. She then french kissed me as she was thrusting in and out, her tongue savagely lashing at mine with unbridled lust and passion. At each of her hip trusts, I pushed my pelvis against her, so as to get as much of her plastic penis in me as possible. Soon we found our rhythm and I was losing myself in our intense love-making.

As I was approaching my climax, Maricar halted her passionate kiss and said, "Tell me you want to be my girlfriend, baby girl. Tell me you want to be mine forever..."

"Yes, yes! Please, make me yours!" I replied in the haze of passion.

Maricar went back to kissing my passionately and kept sliding her strap-on in and out of me, until I was near climax. Then, with a sudden, hard movement she pushed the strap-on all the way in, causing both of us to orgasm simultaneously with deep moans.

After resting a few minutes on top of me, she placed her nose against mine and staring me in the eyes said, "This is the beginning of your new life, baby. No more men for you. From now on you will be my girlfriend. We will be so happy together! I can't wait to introduce you to my lesbian friends. Oh you will like them, you'll see!"

She then rummaged through a drawer and produced a silver ring which she placed on my right ring finger and said. "Now you are mine forever," and then kissed me in the mouth as I closed my eyes and drifted into sleep.

12