All Comments on 'Fill Me Up'

by KeithD

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
zephyerzephyer10 months ago

Nice story. Was the book Full Service an inspiration for it?

KeithDKeithD10 months agoAuthor

This was inspired by running across Scotty Bowers and his filling station brothel in the Internet.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The names ring too 'made up". Nothing of the story even hinted 1940's but rather a mélange of sex and tedium. The main character (La Joy-surely a better name could be found) is bland even if hung like an Elephant. The story has interesting features but, over all is bland. I grew up in South Africa and very old so perhaps I'm seeing this through 79 year old eyes and not the young. I would kill to edit it but one supposes the author would object.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer10 months ago

WOW, clearly you ruffled someone's feathers with this story, Mr. D! Although I prefer your spy thrillers, I thought this was every bit up to your usual standards. I actually think it would make a nice series, picking up in Vegas and maybe including some mob action. But even as a stand-alone this was a hot blast from the past of old Hollywood and the stories and rumors that surrounded the infamous Scotty Bowers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKeithD@KeithD
For the information of the GM reader, KeithD is the new account name for stories (many of which are published to the marketplace under the names habu and Dirk Hessian) that were previously posted to Literotica under the name sr71plt. The sr71plt account had a goal of 1,001 pos...