Fill Me Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, hot mama," Singleton murmured, letting out a deep breath. "I can't wait."

"You don't need to wait. Your oil is just fine. Drive your car around to the back of the station where it can't be seen from the street. Go to cottage four."

* * * *

Singleton was a surprise to Curtis. He assumed that a big dude like that, with a swagger on him and going right to pushing his hard on into the small of Curtis's back as he leaned over the engine compartment of the Caddie would be a top. Curtis didn't like to bottom all that much, but he took what came at the filling station. It was all money in his pocket. But the first thing Singleton did when they got into cottage four was to go down on his knees to Curtis, pull the young man's trousers and briefs down, and go down on him.

After he'd worked Curtis up to full erection, Singleton slipped off his own trousers and briefs, turned to the bed that took up much of the single room, with bath, that made up the cottage, bent over the bed with his arms thrown out and whimpered, "Fuck me hard, you stud."

Curtis went on his knees behind the man and quickly gave his hole the attention it needed to dilate enough for Curtis to get in and pump. All the time Singleton was begging, "Quick. Get it in there quick. Fuck me hard."

The man moaned as Curtis covered him from above and behind and, with effort, forced himself inside, but Singleton kept moaning, "Quick. Now. Now!" and Curtis managed to mount and penetrate him a good six inches. As he began the rhythm of the pump, Singleton got into it, rocking back on the cock, taking it even deeper, and calling out, "Yes! Yes! Spike me."

With a cry and a deep thrust, Curtis filled the bulb of his condom.

The man wanted a quick taking, but afterward he wanted a bit of a cuddle too. They lay stretched out against each other, naked. There was a clock on the wall and Curtis was keeping track to ensure this was within the hour the man was paying for.

Singleton wanted to talk. "I think I recognize you. You been to Las Vegas?"

"I came here from there," the young man answered.

"Hustled on the strip, did you? I know I've seen you before."

"A little of that. I danced in the revue at the Hercules Club."

"Ah, yes. Now I've got cha. And I've seen you in porn too."

"A bit, yes."

"You ever thought of going back to Vegas?"

"I'm hoping not to have to go back to anything or anywhere," Curtis answered.

"It would be different now. I've got a casino and we have a male revue, The Apollo Men. Heard of it?"

"Yes."

"It's several steps above the Hercules Club."

"Yes, it is," Curtis admitted.

"If you're interested in coming back to Las Vegas, I'll move you up from your being there before. You can have a spot at the front of the line and a room all your own in the hotel above to take any paying john you want to. I'll give you my card. Think about it, but the job's yours, if you want it. You aren't moving up here in L.A., are you?"

It was true Curtis wasn't moving up here. The filling station would work for only so long and he wasn't really working on any cars here, which was part of the attraction for him. Living with Stone and Clark wasn't getting him much of anyplace either, and we was probably just the lay of the month for them. He wasn't getting any acting gigs beyond beach candy background.

"Is it just coincidence you being here and recognizing me?" he asked.

"No, it's not. I tracked you down here and came for you," Singleton answered.

Well, that was something special.

"You got twenty more minutes," he said. "You maybe want--"

"Oh, baby, baby, yes," Singleton whimpered as Curtis moved over on top of him, the man spread and bent his legs and lifted his tail. Curtis slid inside him and did him again in a panting missionary as Singleton clutched the young man's biceps and dug his fingernails in, pressing and releasing them to the rhythm of the younger man's deep thrusts.

* * * *

Curtis hadn't really made up his mind to go back to Las Vegas. He figured he had plenty of time to review his options. But, as fate would have it, He learned the week after Sonny Singleton drove his Caddie to Scott's filling station for servicing that Curtis's uncle had died in Las Vegas--the uncle who owned a filling station there. A couple of weeks after that, when Stone and Clark had brought in a new houseboy and Curtis could see the writing on the wall of that option, he found out that he had inherited the Las Vegas filling station.

Of all the career moves Curtis could make, he was practical enough to realize that auto mechanic and running a gas station had longer endurance than trying to be a movie star and keeping a body that would sell on the gay male market.

What was working for Scott Alexander in L.A. would, Curtis decided, work in Las Vegas too. He returned to Las Vegas and worked for Sonny Singleton on the side, but he put most of his effort into his filling station just off the casino strip, putting in a line of one-room cottages in back, recruiting from among the Apollo Men and Hercules Club male strippers and dancers, and proved that the concept worked just as well in Vegas as it did in Hollywood.

12