Filled Beneath the Waves Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mara swallowed hard. The tip of the tentacle extended, stopping just short of touching her exposed skin.

"When I ended the disagreeable life, my arms were filled with... passion. And with... needing-for-taking and my mind was needing contemplation, leading to lack of us-controlling, and so..."

Taxlaq made a series of clicks. "I am not explaining this well, Mara. I am afraid that, at this moment, my words are too small."

Mara sat for a long moment, watching the little ripples break against the stone platform.

"Taxlaq, you use your arms to mate, correct?"

Strobe-light flashes of violet burst across Taxlaq.

"Yes."

Mara could barely hear his faint vibration rising out of the water.

"You and your arms wish to mate with me?" Mara asked steadily. A lump of nervousness twisted in her belly.

"I—we—are still seeking to understand our desires." The strobing colors drained away, leaving Taxlaq a deathly white.

"I am also seeking to understand my desire, friend," Mara whispered.

Subtle colors slowly bled into Taxlaq's pale form.

"The both of us: we are always seeking," Taxlaq rumbled.

"Would you like to explore together, Taxlaq?" Mara's blood was pounding so fiercely she could feel it in her ears. And between her thighs.

Rose pink rushed into Taxlaq's tentacles, clashing with green and orange symbols swirling on his body. Two tentacles slowly slid forward over the stone.

"Many of my people would say that what I want is wrong." Taxlaq's golden eyes watched Mara intently. A glistening tentacle touched her leg.

"Many of my people would say the same." Mara could not take her eyes off the suckers inching their way up her naked body.

"Perhaps some desires are greater than right or wrong." The tentacles slowly wound themselves around her legs.

"I have traveled light years to explore new life. I'll be damned if I hold back now!" Mara said fervently. Then she gasped. Tentacles squeezed, slowly dragging her towards the water. Her fingernails skittered across smooth stones.

"Control yourself!" Mara ordered. Her bare feet touched the water. A strangely pitched sound rose out from the water and echoed off of the clear dome. Crimson flashes pulsed through tentacles.

"It's me, Taxlaq," Mara said softly. She ran her bare hand gently across a wet tentacle. Her heart thudded as it slid up to meet her. She traced her fingers along its surface. Suckers squirmed as they moved independently in a wave-like pattern. The tentacle squeezed aggressively, sucking and tasting.

"Taxlaq. This is me." Slowly, deliberately, she unwound the tentacle from her hand, then stroked the palm of her hand across its length. She looked intently down into the golden eyes drifting in the water below her. The eyes closed. Bright yellow streaks ran down to the tips of the tentacles.

"That is you, Mara," Taxlaq rumbled. "That is... highly pleasurable."

The pounding in Mara's chest dropped down into a flood of warmth between her legs. Shakily, she grasped the tentacle and kneaded her hands up its length. A guttural sound echoed again through the chamber. Golden colors swirled beneath every movement of her fingers.

Mara watched in fascination as the twisting, curling thing pulsed straighter with each stroke. The rows of suckers on one side receded into its length, yet still gently pulled at her palm.

Mara moaned softly in the back of her throat as she imagined the long shaft in her hands sliding into her body, sucking and tasting.

Slowly, deliberately, Mara ran her tongue across the tentacle. The flavor of salt and a complex, savory tang assaulted her senses. Her mouth began to water and she moaned even deeper.

The tentacle slashed towards her face and Mara fell back with a gasp. It stopped as quickly as it began, its quivering red tip almost touching her lips. A drip of venom beaded on a tiny needle. The platform was smooth and warm beneath her nakedness.

"That's better, friend," Mara whispered. Wordless rumbles echoed out of the water. Tentatively, she grasped the tentacle. It shivered and twitched but held steady. Mara's hands explored its length, its weight, the intricacy of its suckers. Her tongue explored each edge, each flavor, each movement. She barely noticed that massive tentacles were pulling her to the edge of the platform.

"Mara... I cannot... if you continue I will..." Taxlaq rumbled in fragments between clicks of his own language.

Looking deep into Taxlaq's eyes, which were staring out of the water below, Mara took the tentacle between her lips and sucked. Her lips ran over smooth skin, while her tongue explored the infinite variety of the suckers. She could feel the muscles of the tentacle responding to her movements. It pushed back further into her throat, almost gagging her. The tentacle tensed, flexed, and pulsed. A thin stream of intoxicating liquid shot into the back of her throat. Mara gagged, then swallowed. Warmth and relaxation quickly began pulsing out of her head and down her body.

"I am sorry, Mara. I could stop the sting, but not the venom. The sensation was too--"

"I wanted it, Taxlaq. I wanted to let go." Mara could feel her mind beginning to blur. She smiled. "Plus, you tried to eat me, and now we're even."

"If we do not stop, I may hurt you."

"I little pain never hurt anyone," Mara smiled, but fear boiled in her stomach. Taxlaq's tentacles wildly wrapped around her, sucking hard on her skin. "Just control your stings. And don't eat me for real..."

"I will not eat you, but I will taste you." The tentacles sucked urgently all across her body. Mara cried out like an animal as the chemicals turned her thoughts into a kaleidoscope of desire. "I will taste every part of you," Taxlaq rumbled like a thunderstorm, the sound echoing off every corner and statue and symbol in the chamber.

Mara's wild groan was cut off as a tentacle crawled down her throat. More tentacles roughly pulled open her legs and thrust their way into her body, penetrating her from both sides. Tentacles crawled over her belly. Tentacles tasted her breasts. They wrapped around her throat and explored the shape of her face: her lips, her eyes, the tips of her ears, the curve of her cheeks.

A tear ran down Mara's cheek. A delicate tip of a tentacle tasted it with tiny suckers. The shudders of her first climax pulsed through Mara's being.

The sensations did not cease. A sucker surged back and forth over her now hyper-sensitive clit. Mara moaned and thrashed and desperately licked the firm tentacle in her mouth. Another orgasm was building. Her toes cramped with anticipation.

Mara had only a moment to gasp before she was thrown into the water. Churning bubbles and swirls of waves mixed with bright colors and strange shapes and glowing eyes staring at her naked body. Immense strength slammed her against the edge of the platform and held her spread-eagled. She sucked air as her head burst through the rippling waves.

In the middle of the web of suckers a giant maw opened. Terror pricked through the lazy pleasure pumping through Mara's veins. She squirmed and twisted, but tentacles tightened even more relentlessly.

As the maw clamped down on her leg, Mara threw back her head and screamed.

Taxlaq became a twisted statue, floating in the water. The hard beaks of the maw rested gently on her thigh.

"I need to taste you," Taxlaq vibrated deep into her bones. A red tentacle lashed a sting close to her neck and stopped, quivering. "In every way."

Something that was somehow rough and sharp and smooth and slick, all at the same time, dragged across her thigh. Wherever it touched, her muscles and skin clenched rhythmically. Each involuntary surge sent pleasure racing up every nerve.

Mara screamed again, this time in ecstasy. It felt like the muscles in her thigh were orgasming.

The maw released and clamped down on her other leg. Something long scraped like hundreds of sharp teeth, then slid across her skin with the smoothness of a tongue. Her legs buckled and quivered violently. The pleasure and pressure were both unbearable and yet she could not stop if she wanted to.

"Please," Mara begged, not knowing what she was pleading for. "Please... Please... Please..."

Now the maw surrounded her breasts, one after the other. Now it was on her belly, the sharp-softness scraping and licking. Her stomach cramped with exquisite pleasure. Somehow even her nipples pulsed rhythmically, becoming hard then soft, then hard again. Each pulse was electric. Her whole body spasmed and shook and Mara tried with all her strength to stop it, to escape from the sensations and the clutching tentacles until her resistance collapsed and she screamed again and again, straight from her gut, giving herself fully to the moment, to this monster, to this creature Taxlaq who slid his what could only be his tongue across her clit and into her body until it stretched her and filled her and hurt her, and brought her such pleasure she thought she would die.

Her climax was an earthquake spreading from between her legs down to her toes and up to her breasts. Every place on her body that Taxlaq had touched with his tongue contracted then released with an ecstatic rhythm. The massive maw clamped down between her legs. Her most intimate place pulsed wildly, endlessly, on an alien tongue.

Long minutes passed as Mara moaned and panted incoherently. Slowly, the orgasm began to fade as her muscles gave out from pure exhaustion.

Suddenly, Taxlaq roared, and a tentacle slammed its way down her throat. She gagged and traced her tongue around the circles of his suckers. Another filled her pussy; another took her from behind. They pushed relentlessly in and out, taking what they wanted.

Mara was raw, helpless; completely spent. Her body moved to the flow of the tentacles and the waves made by their thrashing. Her breasts floated and swayed. Her tears dripped down to join the ocean as the tentacles filled her and pounded her. Suckers clutched her. Tasted her. Played her body like an instrument. Sensations she had never known rose and fell and blossomed into new forms.

Taxlaq squeezed her tight, pushed himself in her, owned every piece of her; he gazed deep into her eyes and roared, the sound echoing across the chamber. The tentacles surged, pumping liquid into her body, into her mind, sending warmth into her blood, into an unending full-body climax, every muscle clenching and unclenching, until Mara could no longer tell where she ended and Taxlaq began.

As the warmth of the relaxing chemicals spread through her muscles the contractions eased into little quivers of aftershocks. Mara lay limp in Taxlaq's embrace. Slowly, ever-so-reluctantly, tentacles unwound and gently placed her on the platform.

Mara curled up into a ball and shuddered. Taxlaq looked up at her from the water. A single tendril crept up the platform and Mara held it tenderly in her hand. The world faded and she slept without fear.

* * *

Short, dreamless sleep was shattered by the breaking of the dome. Mara's hair swirled as she sat up sharply. She winced at the soreness she felt, inside and out. Pink circles of sucker marks still covered her entire body.

Taxlaq quickly turned black and gazed at the jagged hole in the side of the crystalline chamber.

"What was that?" Mara gasped, then groaned. She ached in places she did not know existed.

"Mara, we must go. We must leave now."

Two tentacles gently grabbed Mara and pulled her from the platform. By the edge of the dome, Mara glimpsed a small, jagged rock, carved with symbols, and surrounded by shards of broken crystal. She did not need to be able to read the language to know it meant "Aliens Go Home."

"This place is no longer safe," Taxlaq urged. "We must go to my... house. I can care for you there."

"Taxlaq, what is going on?"

"I will explain along the way, Mara. It appears that dark times are once again rising for my people. Come, we must go now."

Fear and exhilaration coursed through Mara's naked body as she nestled herself into Taxlaq's soft form. She had risked everything to come to this planet, to explore new worlds--she would be damned if she stopped now. Especially if she had someone to share it with; someone who was always searching for new ways to be alive.

Mara pushed in her breathing device as they dropped beneath the surface. Her eyes widened at what she saw in the swirling patterns of light.

"What wonders!" Mara murmured into the waves. "Taxlaq, tell me everything..."

12