Lina and The Landlord

Story Info
Linaโ€™s rent is late and her landlord makes her pay.
3.9k words
4.71
4.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~ I love seeing comments the few I've received seriously made me much more motivated to write more! I am working on another chapter of Alice and The Android so hopefully, that will be my next post! Thanks so much for reading <3 ~

- Lina and The Landlord -

The creaky floorboards of Lina's sector 3 apartment creaked under her anxious footsteps.

Pacing back and forth while checking her comm for the umpteenth time, Lina's eyes glazed over as she scanned through her late rent notice. The summary? Pay or get out.

Lina glanced at the holographic clock on her wall nervously, soon enough her landlord would be here to either get his credits or tell her she had a couple of weeks to pack up and leave. Lina didn't have the credits to pay rent and she definitely didn't have the credits to move. She was caught between a rock and a hard place.

Her only option was to try to appeal to his hearts and beg him for an extension on her rent.

The trouble was, her landlord was a slumlord asshole.

Sol Sender was a cold two-hearted alien freak who nickeled and dimed her at every expense of her unit. He put the heat on a minimum during the artificial colder months and complained when her water bill was too high. This all-amenities-paid-for bullshit was exactly that considering her rent was so damn high at 400 credits per week on a Sector 3 apartment.

One unexpected system malfunction with her credit transfer later and now she was in danger of being flat on her ass in Sector 1 where the homeless lived.

Still. All of this was better than living on the radioactive hellscape that Earth was these days.

Snapped out of her thoughts, Lina heard the familiar 3 bang-knock pattern that her landlord always used and groaned.

"Coming!" she called, her voice cracking.

Lina shuffled over to the door. She looked through the peephole, taking a deep breath. There he was. Sol Sender.

She opened the door with a painful smile on her face, regarding the alien male with the tilt of her chin. "Sol, hey..." she started awkwardly.

Sol looked at Lina with a raised bushy brow, his lips were in a hard thin line making his strong chin appear more prominent. Lina tried to act unintimidated but it was hard when she was a 5'6 to his approximately 6'4. It wasn't easy to stare at a man with confidence when you had to bend your neck to look up at him. Even without the stern look on his face, his sheer bulk made her feel like a petulant child.

He looked much like a lion and she wouldn't be surprised to learn if he had descended from them considering the thin fur-tipped tail that was flicking back and forth behind him, the mane of black fluffy hair, and a flat wide nose.

Luckily his teeth were as blunt as Lina's. She nearly shivered. She'd seen one too many aliens with sharp knife-like fangs.

"Rent's due," he said. Strict and straight. His voice had a slight growling undertone to it and she was sure he must descend from some sort of beast.

Lina winced, "Yeah...that's actually what I wanted to talk to you about, why don't you come inside?" bruskly he nodded and stepped forward. Lina opened the door wider to him and took a deep breath as he stepped inside. He seemed to be in a good mood today. She closed the door and leaned against it with an awkward smile.

"So?" He stared, looking at her expectantly. "Where's your rent?"

She laughed nervously, "See the thing is...I don't have the money right now."

Sol did not look amused.

Lina's eyes flitted to his tail, whipping back and forth quicker now. She cleared her throat, "But I can get it to you of course. I just need a bit more time, things have been kind of screwy with my paycheck recently and I was wondering if you could just give me till the end of the month?"

Sol's slit pupiled gaze was locked onto Lina, he stared at her for a long quiet while. Before letting out a grunt and shaking his head.

"No," he said simply.

"Uhm," she cleared her throat, "what?"

Was he being serious? She'd been a model tenant up until now. Never made any noise, barely asked for him to come around if there was a problem, and sure he complained about the heating or water or electricity but she knew he got on everyone's ass about that.

"I said no," he shrugged. "If I let this go then there's another problem next month and the month after that then I have other tenants hearing about letting this slide and they'll think they can do it too."

Lina rapidly blinked. She actually felt herself beginning to tear up because of this asshole. What the hell was his problem? Had he never been through an unforeseen event in his life?

"Listen, I wouldn't ask if I didn't have to." she explains, "I don't have anywhere else to go," she tried to appeal to whatever soul he had deep, deep, deeep down inside. "My parents don't live on this Station."

Sol shook his head, "That's not my problem. Book a hotel, go stay with a friend. If you don't have rent for me then you're out." her mouth dropped open.

"How...how soon would I have to leave?" she asked nervously. He shifted on his feet shrugging, scratching his jaw.

"A week, maybe two."

"You're kidding."

"This is Sector 3. I'm giving you a break, the law says I could kick you out today if I wanted to." Lina swallowed. What kind of fucked up shit was this? Was she really about to be flat on her ass? Where would she go? She wasn't lying, her parents don't live in this station, and as embarrassing as it was to admit she doesn't have any friends who would be willing to let her crash on their couch.

There was no way Lina could just accept this.

"Can't we work something out?" she pleaded, "maybe a payment plan or...or I could owe you a favor or something." Sol's head tilted at that, his lip quirking up and Lina immediately wanted to back-pedal because nothing about that look on his face seemed good. It had alarm bells blaring in her head to just accept defeat and start packing.

"A favor?" he asked, his lip quirking up. His eyes gleamed as if he had been expecting this.

Her eyebrows furrowed, she nodded but her heart was beginning to pick up speed. "Y-yeah, like I could house-sit or something if you're ever out of port or...I don't know run you an errand."

"No," he smirked, looking her up and down. "I have a favor in mind."

Lina bit her lip. What was he getting at? He couldn't be... No. That was insane. She could take this asshole straight to court if he was implying what she thought he was. Not that she could afford it...

"Uhm. What is it?"

His smirk turned into a straight-up grin, Sol prowled towards her and she regretted putting herself up against the door. He got close enough to put both his arms on either side of her head. Caging her in, he leaned forward.

"Turn around."

"What?"

He chuckled, "Turn around Lina."

She shivered. No way. She shook her head.

"No." she said weakly, "I'm not doing that. Ask for something else."

He shrugged. "I don't want anything else. What I want is for you to turn around and let me take off those pants that hug your tight ass." Lina's lips parted as air fled from her lungs. She shook her head again and he seemed undeterred. "No? Well then, maybe you should start packing."

Lina weighed her options. Getting booted to Sector 2, maybe even 1 or a few sweaty minutes?

The answer seemed clear.

Well, fuck it. Literally.

Tentatively Lina turned around so that she was facing the door and her palms were flat on the cold metallic surface. Sol's hands came up to cover hers, keeping her pinned there as he gently kicked at her ankles to spread her feet apart.

"Stay like this," he grumbled.

No way was she about to have sex with her landlord right now. No way. That thought kept repeating over and over even as Lina's yoga pants slid down her body. She lifted a foot then the other and he kicked them away.

His hand traced over her lower back then the globe of her ass and she took an inhaled breath when his fingers hooked the edge of her panties.

"Nice," he murmured, rubbing the simple cotton, laced underwear with his thumb and forefinger. They were nothing special. Just plain black cotton, the lace made her feel more girlish but she certainly hadn't felt sexy until about five seconds ago. Not that she should be feeling sexy, she should be feeling...humiliated, ashamed--whorish.

Instead, she was nervous, excited, and slightly aroused.

Though she would never admit it to anyone, she found Sol to be quite attractive. His mane was something she'd always wanted to run her fingers through and she was fascinated by his tail. With his physique, it looked pretty small but in comparison to herself, she could probably just barely wrap her whole hand around it. The length matched up to her leg and she often wondered what its evolutionary purpose was.

Sol grasped her hips and tugged her back so she was half bent over while her hands were placed flat on the wall. Her arousal seemed to increase. She'd never been with an alien before despite their majority population on Omega Station.

He palmed her ass with a grunt before unceremoniously pulling down her underwear. She was officially bare now, the cold air of the room kissing at her already slightly wet slit. She glanced back as he looked down between her legs.

Sol's expression was unreadable to Lina, she had no idea what a surly man like him would be thinking looking at a human woman's pussy. Had he been with a human before? Was he disgusted by her anatomy?

Maybe it was the hair. Lina wondered what the grooming habits of his species were. Did the women go completely hairless like most human women did? Lina didn't do any of that. She gave herself a trim whenever things got out of hand but for the most part, she just left the hair alone down there. The one time she tried to shave, it grew back so coarse it took weeks of conditioner treatments to get herself settled back to the soft bush she was familiar with. She'd sworn off hair removal there ever since.

His hands gently petted her mound before he gruffly spoke, "Spread your legs wider."

With a flushed face, she did.

He knelt and she exclaimed, "O-oh!" when he pressed his face directly into her pussy.

One hand held onto her thigh while the other continued to stroke through the soft tufts of her bush. She nearly lost her balance when his tongue went probing between her thighs.

His nose bumped her clit and she was having a hard time keeping herself upright in this weird semi-squatting position. His hands smoothed her down and then spread her apart. She whimpered as he teased his tongue inside her.

When Sol told Lina to turn around the last thing she expected was for him to go down on her. She had logically assumed he was going to just use her body without giving anything in return but she was absolutely bewildered by the fact that he was kneeling in front of her, sucking her clit while he groaned with desire.

Everything came to a halt in her brain when he licked a strip from her clit to her ass, she gasped in shock when he started to prod at the puckered hole.

"Ohh...no, no-" she whined, "wait! I'm not, I didn't--" she squealed as he tongued her asshole.

Lina had never properly received oral in her life. She had one too many unenthused boyfriends that ruined the entire experience for her so when asked she usually declined but the way he was handling her like this had her going crazy. He didn't ask, he just set to work and while that might be a problem for some people it certainly wasn't a problem for her.

She squirmed as he held her by the thighs practically forcing her to sit on him while standing, her hands were no longer flat against the wall, she was bent over, her hands anxiously hovering over him as she was assaulted by the unfamiliar pleasure.

"Sol!" she whimpered, he groaned in response, switching back to sucking her vulva and clit. Her back arched, hips craning to angle herself just right against his tongue. Everything sounded so lewd, the wet and sloppy sounds going on between her thighs were too much for her. She squeezed her eyes closed and she mewled above him.

Soon enough she was rocking back and forth against his mouth, her mouth thinning into a strained line as she breathed hard through her nose. Her brows furrowed and her toes curled.

"Oh god." she sobbed suddenly and that was it. The dam had exploded. She was ruthlessly riding his face until she was trying to get away from him to which he followed her while holding her in place to overstimulate her. "Sol!" she cried out once again. She practically keeled over as she squawked above him.

When he was finally done with her, he wasn't done for long. The moment he stumbled back onto his feet he turned her around and pushed her back against the wall.

His pupils were completely dilated and her eyes widened to see that he did have fangs. Retractable ones. Aliens. Go figure. She stared at the four big canines, two on top, two on bottom.

Maybe she was scared of him having fangs so much because now that he had them she wanted to know what it would feel like if he bit her. If he broke her skin and drew blood.

She shivered, Sol pulled up her top and stared at her tits before bending over and sloppily laving against her nipples. The back of Lina's head gently knocked against the wall as she moaned, holding her shirt up for him and pushing her chest out like she was giving an offering to him.

As he sucked on her breasts, his hands came around to grope her ass. Squeezing and massaging her.

She wanted to do something for him but she was so overwhelmed by his tending of her that she could do little more but just stand there and let her eyes roll back as she squirmed against him. She wasn't usually a terrible lover. Perhaps he just brought out the worst in her.

Dazedly, Lina reached for the zipper of his pants and he grabbed her wrists, pinning them above her head. She huffed and he bared his fangs at her which made her quiver in desire. Apparently, he didn't want her help.

"Stay," he growled, commanding her like a newborn puppy. She did. Happily. When he realized she wasn't going anywhere and would keep her arms above her head without his guidance, he shoved his lips against hers and she moaned outright.

Lina felt something twist around her thigh and she was surprised to see when she pulled back that it was his tail. She looked at him panting.

"Can you control that?" she asked curiously.

He shrugged, equally out of breath. "Sometimes," he responded bruskly.

Hot.

Finally, he took her shirt off. She breathed a sigh of contentment as her still-wet nipples hardened under the cold hair of the room.

Maybe because she was half high off her orgasm she asked, "Are you going to take your clothes off now?"

It took little begging on her part. He grabbed his shirt from the back and pulled it over his head with a grunt. Lina's eyes greedily took in his muscular body, Sol had broad shoulders she could hang on to and a tapered waist that drew her eyes to the nice v of his pelvis peeking through his pants.

She licked her dry lips, waiting for him to remove his pants, she could already see the obvious bulge straining underneath and at this point, she had thrown caution to the wind about the implications of screwing her landlord for free rent.

Lina's eyes went wide when Sol's cock was freed. He was hard, curved, and most importantly to her thick.

She could already imagine his girth stretching her open, it had been a while since Lina had been fucked. At least 5 months, maybe longer.

"Where do you want me?"

He stared at her for a moment, his eyes going from top to bottom before he directed her towards the bedroom. "Come," he coaxed, grabbing her forearm while he dragged her inside her bedroom. She let out a slight 'oompf' sound when he pushed her face forward onto the mattress. She crawled on top, spreading herself open for him with a pant.

She laid there on all fours, waiting for him. Wanton and ready. Maybe Lina really was a whore, but she didn't care. At least, not right now. Not when she could feel his knuckles briefly traveling over the backs of her thighs before taking a handful of her ass.

"Mm.." he grumbled, "Already presenting for me." her brows furrowed, she didn't know what that meant but she didn't think on it too long as he knelt behind her, his knees on the bed. His hands now gripping her waist. "You have a birth control implant?" he asked.

Lina nodded, arching her hips further upwards, practically begging him to stick his dick in her pussy. She was on full display for him. Too horny to think of anything but his fat cock.

"Good." he reached forward, stroking Lina's clit in circles and her eyes rolled back, "I want you raw," he said lowly into her ear, it made her twitch. No one had ever talked to Lina in this way. Ever.

Slowly, he sunk into her, causing a whine to escape her throat. Lina slumped forward, head down--ass up. Inch by inch he pushed inside, deliciously stretching her just the way she had been hoping for. Her pussy sucked him in eagerly, fluttering around him already.

She looked over her shoulder to see Sol with a perfectly stoic expression, the only evidence that he was feeling something was the slight crease between his two brows as he hissed through his teeth.

"Fuuck yeah." he groaned, rocking forward once. He pressed as deeply as he could go before slowly backing out halfway then rocked forward again. He repeated this pattern at a slow and steady pace.

Lina was done for. She was gasping and clawing at the sheets as his cock kissed her insides exactly where she needed him to. He pressed his palms on top of Lina's hands, sinking deeper inside as he bent himself against her. Chest to back. Lina's breasts swayed from underneath her and she could already feel an impending pressure in her abdomen.

"Sol.." she whined, rocking back against him.

He was right next to her ear, she could feel his hot breath on her neck. "Hmmm?"

"Harder." she whimpered pathetically, "please." she tacked on.

He groaned once more, burying his nose into her neck. Inhaling her deeply as his hips began to pump faster behind her. His hips slapped against her ass and to her delight, the fur-tipped tail began to prod at her clit, bumping against it before falling into a back-and-forth rhythm. His forearm, wrapped around her neck and pulled her further in against his chest.

They were both in a slightly awkward semi-squat/semi-kneel position but it didn't matter because it felt amazing. Lina's breaths were tinged with a whimpered sob every time his cock would hit a specific spot inside her and he made an effort to target it once he realized the pattern. She couldn't take much more of this. How long until she worked off a month's worth of rent? Would it take all night? Lina didn't know if she could handle that.

"Ahh.." she cried out, something snapping inside her, she backed into him furiously and he growled in hopefully delight. His face went back to her neck and she could feel his canines scraping against her delicate skin. "Mmm...yeah.." she whimpered, "Do it, fucking bite me." she baited.

He throbbed inside her, his pace increasing and she realized she must've set him off in some way because as his movements had become sloppier and more unpredictable, his canines were burying deep inside her neck. She gasped, the sting of pain welling inside her but distracted by everything else going on.

Her eyes rolled back, pussy pulsating around him. Squeezing him for everything he had as her impending orgasm came closer.

Lina's hips were rocking, and she was arching her back as far as it would go. Craning her head back, revealing more of her neck to the tongue that was currently swiping at her throat.

"Cum." he grunted, with a growl, "milk my cock." he ordered.

Maybe Lina had learned a new kink of hers but being ordered around like this set her over the edge, having her toes curling and eyes clenching shut as a wail escaped her throat. Her orgasm seized her, making her go completely still while she painfully clenched on the cock inside of her.

12