All Comments on 'Filled To Capacity'

by blackzilla99

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I'm totally jealous!

Oh, this made me so hot and I am so jealous of Terri! I'd love to be fucked by Mr. Zilla, too! Thanks for a great read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
thatt was good

Man! I normally read stories from women's perspective, i find them more exciting, but I have to give you credit. It was one of the best I've read. It got me masturbating just readingit. Hope to read more from ya. Peace.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
wow again

Yup i loveeddd this story also. i definatly like stories from a mans perspective. makes the story alot better. ur a fantastic writer :o)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wished I was Blackzilla

WOW!!

I think your best story yet. looking for the next chapter.

VampiresLotusVampiresLotusalmost 16 years ago
You are amazing, I swear I must be dreaming :)

I really dont know how to start this off, but I will say a few friends of mine had a conversation about how honest people are with what they want as in sex, My view on that point is that people should just say EXACTLY what they want and not go around the subject. However, since im getting off subject, I will end this on you are AMAZING, and that story filled me up :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
good start, but....

I like the first 2/3 of the story. The last part didn't fit the mood of the story. I felt a bit let down after the good built up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
So funny

The fact that the first 4 comments are from the author itself really cracks me up, seriously, what's wrong with this guy? He should be in jail for al this sick shit he writes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous