Filled Up Before a Dinner Date

Story Info
Before dinner out, my boyfriend fucks me on the couch.
1.3k words
4.49
7.3k
7
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met my last boyfriend online. He'd messaged me a few times, and I'd responded to be polite, but basically had blown him off. For some reason, finally I did actually respond seriously and strike up a conversation. Despite having a really unflattering profile pic, some of the other pics he shared as we chatted looked much better. And, he did check a lot of the boxes that I liked. Masculine, a few years older than me, a little taller than me, and smart as well; at the time, he was a Dean at a local college. He was versatile but very much into topping, and had a nice cock as well. I figured, what the hell, and met up for a quick but satisfying hookup one summer evening. After a few more of those, it turned into an actually relationship. And, he was much better looking than that first profile picture.

At the time, Rick was 45, 6'2 and about 240, with curly brown hair, very much a teddy bear type of guy. Smart, funny, with an easy laugh, but also slipped easily into a more dominant sexual role as a top. I was 37, 6' 200, a masculine bi guy leaning more towards gay at this point, assertive in public but submissive in private.

This particular night after work, I stopped by Rick's place around 5. He said he'd made dinner reservations for us at the Melting Pot, which for some reason or another is one of my favorite places to eat. Not often, mind you, but every few years. The reservation was at 6:30 so we had some time to kill. Rick put on Netflix and we cuddled up on the couch, talking about what we might or might not want to watch. As he scrolled through, I was holding his other hand, cuddled up and eventually kissing him as he went through some options of shows to watch. I started to feel him getting hard behind me, and that just egged me on to kiss him more, until we were fully making out.

At this point, we'd fucked in his bedroom, and the downstairs hallway, and the kitchen, and after that last one I'd joked that he'd have to fuck me in every room in his house. As we're making out, he finally says, "Stand up and take off all your clothes. I'd rather fuck before a big dinner than after and we haven't done it in here yet." That's exactly the kind of thing that gets me going, so I stood up over him and peeled off my polo shirt and then my jeans, and finally my briefs. I'd gotten hard in the process. I loved feeling his gaze on me, knowing he wanted me - that's such a huge turn on for me.

Now that I was naked, he said, "Sit down on the couch now, and pull my pants down." I did, and his cock sprang out. He's about 6.5" but very thick. A really nice size for sucking and for fucking, and we did plenty of both over a six month stretch. "I love watching you strip. Slide over on the couch and suck my dick." While he stood over me, I started working on his hard cock. First licking the head, then kissing it. Running my lips and then my tongue up and down the shaft. Finally making eye contact as I took him deep into my mouth and started sucking him properly. He was hard and pre-cumming, and I loved it. Soon he was grabbing the back of my head and starting to fuck my face. "I love watching you work my cock, I really do, but I'm ready for more. Get up on the couch on all fours, and put your head down on this end and I'll get you ready."

I assumed the position, but he was in for a surprise - I figured he'd want to fuck, so before I came over I'd already played with myself with a toy and then lubed up. As he went to finger me, he saw what was up. "You slut, I bet you planned all of this. Well, you're going to get what you want!" With that he lined up his cock and worked it into me. Even pre-lubed and having pregamed myself, it still took my breath away, feeling his thick head breach me and open me up for the rest of his hard dick. Bent over like this I couldn't do much but breathe against the pillow cushions as he began fucking me harder and harder.

Soon the room definitely sounded like sex, his cock sliding all the way in and out of me, our bodies moving together, his heavy balls swinging into me. All the things I fantasize about. I loved how he held my hips and smacked my ass while we fucked. "You take this cock so good, boy. You really do. You were made for this. You know you were. That's it, take that dick, feel it all." He knew how to get me going.

Rick pulled out of me and said, "Turn over and slide to the middle of the couch. Sit on the end and lay back." I did that, and then he pulled my legs up onto his shoulders and shoved his cock back into me. He was fucking me downward into the couch. With my legs up like this he had all the leverage. I was basically a fuck toy with no control; all I could do was use my arms to keep my balance, and watch his face as he enjoyed fucking me.

"Start jerking off now, I'm going to cum soon and I want you to cum too."

I did as I was told. It was tough for me to not cum before him; I usually stay hard while getting fucked and I've cum hands-free a couple times, but usually I'm simmering just below orgasm and it doesn't take much to push me over. But I was able to hold out just long enough. I could tell from the changing in his breathing he was ready. "I'm going to fill you up now, and you're going to cum for me - do you understand? I'm cumming now!" And he sure did, shoving his dick in me and holding it there as he shot an enormous load into me. I came right after him, blowing all over myself as well.

At this point we were both pretty sweaty and I was covered in my own cum with what felt like a gallon of his in my ass. He pulled out and grabbed a towel, and I wiped myself off, and then cleaned up as best I could in the bathroom before we left to go eat. Even still, I'm pretty sure I smelled like cum. "Ejaculation, by Calvin Klein" if you will.

We had a great dinner. I still consider myself bi and I've had more relationships with women than men, so having an actual boyfriend is always a little more nervewracking for me. My close friends are aware but I'm not out to co-workers and such. And, Rick was openly out but didn't come across as stereotypically gay, nor was he much into public displays of affection. Still, I'm fairly certain our waitress knew we were a couple from the jump. What I'm not sure she knew was that I could feel a huge load slowly leaking out of me during dinner and there wasn't much I could do about it. I had to sit there and walk out knowing I for sure had a wet spot in the seat of my pants, and it was my own fault for letting my boyfriend fuck my brains out before a nice dinner.

And if I could do it all again, I wouldn't change a thing.