Filling Empty Spot

Story Info
He Filling An Empty Spot In Their Bed.
1.8k words
3.24
7.1k
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,070 Followers

Filling An Empty Spot

I said I needed a place to crash for the night and Sonia said they had a couch or an empty spot in the king-sized bed. I figured for the couch, but had hopes for a spot on that very large bed. I managed to avoid the couch and ended up on the outside of the king with Sonia in the middle and Jason on the opposite side of the bed. I usually sleep nude, so when they turned out the lights I slipped out of everything and crawled in next to Sonia.

Some think of Sonia as trashy, "an easy piece of ass," but she is not bad on the eyes. She and Jason have been together for two years, but I don't think they have taken the time to get married, not that it matters. She has been with three guys since I have known her, and she works at a casino near the river as a dancer and a waitress when someone doesn't show up.

I had been asleep for awhile when I felt a hand grip my flaccid but easily attentive penis. The hand started massaging and the once flaccid equipment began to get life. When the mysterious hand began actively jacking me off, the loyal sex organ got to its full size in seconds and filled the very small hand with an erect manliness that seemed to please her.

I reached out and found the body attached to the hand, and it was also naked. From the nude hip my hand found its way to thigh, then bush, then between long, very bare legs. My fingers eventually found their way to moist, soft lips and slipped between those petals into a spongy cavity. Finally, I found the firm clitoris and started circling it with my wet fingers that I moistened with my tongue. I could hear her heavy breathing and I didn't see how Jason could not hear as well. When her climax finally came it was as loud as an alarm clock and I wondered if I would soon hear gun shots, but when the sound of an orgasm finally died down I heard only loud snoring from the other side of the bed.

"He is a sound sleeper," was whispered into my ear. Then, because I was still in a state of hardness, my penis was guided to a soft, moist slit and squeezed between wet lips and into a very eager vagina. I humped Sonia as she lay across me not two feet from a sound sleeping Jason on the far side of the king-sized bed. Ultimately I came in her and emptied my testicles into her very wet orifice.

I went to sleep right after she climbed off of me and I woke with Sonia still sleeping and Jason's empty coffee cup and cereal bowl still on the table. His jacket was not on the back of the chair and his truck was gone from right outside the front window, which had no blinds or curtains.

I got up and showered, then fixed myself some coffee and poured some cereal and milk in a clean bowl I found in the dish rack next to the sink. "He doesn't really care," Sonia said from the bed as I finished my cereal.

"Sometimes he loans me out to his friends," she said as she got up naked from the bed, then made her way to the bathroom. "Unless he's drinking or high, or in a bad mood," she added.

"How often is he drunk or in a bad mood?" I asked.

"Most of the time, I guess," she said, "but sometimes he just wants to watch guys fuck me. It's hard to know, really. But I don't think he'd care. He likes you. If he didn't like you he wouldn't have let you sleep with us in our bed," she said as she poured herself a cup of coffee. "That's a good sign, that he let you sleep in our bed, because he knows if I like you I would probably let you fuck me. He knows me pretty well," she said with a grin.

"He has to drive a load to Denver today, so you can stay a couple of nights. I'd like that. Last night was cool," she said pouring herself some cereal. "You stay with me a couple of nights?"

"You sure he wouldn't mind?" I asked.

"He wouldn't know," she said. "But he likes you. He might end up sharing some of me with you," she added. "You never know with Jason, but he ain't here. What I do when he's not here is my business, right? It would only cost me a beating. Could be worth it."

I could only hope. I did need a place to crash, so I guess the king-sized bed was going to be occupied while Jason was gone. I actually hoped he had a nice long trip. Sonia was willing to make room for me in her bed, what more could a guy ask for? A couple of nights with just two of us in a bed that could hold a basketball team was a gift from the Holy Spirit.

The first night Jason was gone we celebrated with Sonia on her knees and me kneeling behind her with myself inserted so deep I could feel her sternum. I pushed into her for forty minutes then filled her with so much cum I was afraid she'd choke. When I was done she turned around and I filled her mouth with another load of my semen ten minutes later.

We finished off the night with a cowgirl and she rode me like a bronc and came flailing her arms in the air. I was exhausted and stretched out like a rag on a hot deck and the phone rang at one am. Sonia answered it and her face went white.

"You're where?" she said in a panic. She put her hand over the phone and said the truck broke down. "So you're on your way back in a rental the company sent for you?" She looked at me in panic. After she hung up she said, "Quick, get on the couch."

"Where is he?" I asked.

"He just came into town," she said. "He'll be here any minute. Hurry, take these blankets and get on the couch." I did as she suggested with panic in her voice. Ten minutes later the door opened and Jason strolled in. When he saw me on the couch he made a face.

"Why the fuck did you make our guest sleep on the couch?" he bellowed. "Get the fuck off the couch and get in the bed. It is certainly big enough for the three of us."

"Want to watch me fuck my ol' lady?" he said. "Maybe I can talk her into fucking you too," he added. He stripped down and fucked her on top of the bed, then after he filled her with cum he rolled off and said, "You're next."

I had just come twice, but there was no way I was going to tell a two hundred and thirty pound trucker I was too tired to fuck his wife, or old lady, especially when I was tired from fucking his wife or old lady. Reluctantly I crawled onto the bed and she and I pretended we hadn't just fucked twice.

I did the best I could do to fake an orgasm, a first in my entire life, and I rolled off like it was the best fuck possible. He sat back and watched, like he was a spectator at the circus, then came close to applauding when I rolled off her. It had been a pretty good fake orgasm because it had fooled him.

I was asleep before he started snoring. The next morning I woke up to the bed bouncing and Jason was getting his morning fornication not two feet away from me. I nodded at him as I got up and made my way naked to the bathroom. When I came out of the head, Jason was just rolling off her.

She laid on her back, looking like a dead fish on the deck, worn out and fucked vigorously. "You want a go at her?" he asked as I poured milk into my cereal.

"No thanks," I said, turning down a piece of ass for perhaps the first time in my entire life. He looked at me like I was crazy. Sonia looked relieved and smiled. He got up, put on his pants, then buckled his belt and said he had to go rescue his truck.

"You have anything to do today?" he asked. I hadn't had anything to do in months. I shook my head. "Why don't you come with me, give me a hand?" I couldn't very well say the only thing I had to do was stay at his place and fuck his girlfriend, wife, old lady, whatever.

We rode in the Toyota the trucking company rented for him, going twenty miles to where the truck was at the side of the road. He needed someone to help him unload the cargo onto another truck so his could be picked up to be serviced. Some of the load was heavy enough to take two people to move, so the two of us worked together and unloaded the truck. After getting the truck unloaded, he and I loaded the shipment on the new replacement truck. On the way home in the new truck he began telling me what he had done to a guy "trying to get in Sonia's pants."

"I cut his fucking ear off," he said. So was he telling me to scare me, which he was doing a good job of, or just relating a story as buddies. Did he know I was fucking her while he was away? Or was he just shooting the shit with a pal?

When we got back to the warehouse, we unloaded the truck and headed for his place. I stayed one more night with Jason and Sonia, but I insisted on sleeping on the couch and didn't get closer than arms length from his "old lady."

The next time I was in town I stayed completely away from Jason and Sonia's place, no matter how badly I needed a place to crash. Sometimes a guy has to avoid trouble however he can. I intend to keep both of my ears, thank you very much.

I have not seen Jason or Sonia for a couple of years now, although I heard she had a baby a little over a year ago. I just wonder occasionally if the little girl has blue eyes, like me, or brown, like Jason. If they're blue, like mine, I wonder if it ever gives him pause. I don't know. Jason was not the most aware person I have ever met, but in truth, it could be anyone's. You never know. Not really.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,070 Followers