Filling In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my balls pulled up tight, the last of my seed dribbling into her ass; mom gave a deep sigh; and then collapsed onto the bed. Sliding my cock free I could see the thick ooze of cum that dripped from her ass and soaked the bed. I pulled the plastic dildo free; and then quietly undid the straps from her wrists and ankles. I lay her now limp body out on the bed and drew the sheet over her.

"I love you" I whispered as I kissed her forehead.

"Love you Tom" mom murmured.

I have to say I had mixed feeling when we brought Dad home that Monday. As a son I couldn't have been happier, I even felt mom's tears of joy as she hugged me tight.

"Thank you...for everything" she whispered in my ear.

I did feel a bit like the third wheel for the next couple of weeks. I watched mom resume her daily routine; that silent communication, the love and adoration in her eyes. I had a new appreciation for their relationship.

That Saturday I roused myself from bed about nine. I had just finished mowing the lawn and had been texting a couple of buddies about joining them in a quick game of pick-up. I went into the house to tell mom and dad I would be heading out, and almost went back out the back door again.

"Rick" my father's voice drew me back. Shit I thought. With a sigh I trudged into the living room.

"At least say hello" his deep baritone told me.

I turned to the couch; "Hello Aunt Melanie" I sighed out.

Aunt Melanie, mom's younger sister, I guess you would call her an oops child. My grandparents had a son and then a daughter; figuring everything was done, they were surprised when my grandmother popped up pregnant almost ten years later with Aunt Melanie. In a way she had grown up a spoiled only child, and there were times she still acted like it; hell most of the time.

There was just something that always grated on me about the woman. It wasn't that she was butt face ugly or something; hell if anything she actually pretty easy on the eyes. She had shoulder length blonde hair and those same piercing blue eyes mom had. Her hips were curved in all the right places; oh maybe her boobs were a bit smaller than mom's, but believe me she had a killer ass.

"Rick." That almost whiney voice came out of her; it took everything I had not to shudder.

"I'm heading to the high school, going to shoot some hoops" I turned and spoke to Dad.

"You can't even spend a Saturday with your injured father?" God that voice was killing me.

"I spent every day for the last two months" I didn't even turn from facing Dad. "Besides mom is here, he'll be fine."

""Don't get sanctimonious on me Ricky" I hated when she called me Ricky. "Your mother waist on him hand and foot; she's his wife not his footpad for God's sake."

Something snapped inside me; maybe the month of having mom; maybe just that better understanding of mom and dad; I'm not really sure. Dad saw it in my face, he opened his mouth to speak, but it was too late.

I wheeled around and face my Aunt Melanie. "Listen...woman." I kept the other choice words to myself.

"Don't you EVER call her a footpad, do you understand. "The fact you can't hold a husband is no damn reason to berate a loving couple like parents."

I felt mom cringe beside me. The fact Aunt Melanie had been married and divorced twice added fuel to my comment, but it was supposed to be a forbidden subject in our house.

"How DARE you..." Aunt Melanie rose from her seat on the couch.

"Oh I dare all right" I stepped in front of her. "That's the problem Aunt Melanie; you've never met a Man. Those wimpy assed pussies you called husbands needed to deal with you; but they didn't have the guts." I stared into her saucer wide eyes.

"You wouldn't..." her voice cracked.

"Don't push me Melanie" I told her. In the heat of the moment the title of Aunt had suddenly vanished. This was man against woman, and I was damned if woman was going to win this time.

"Or I'll push you to your knees and show you what a real man does" I growled into her face.

"Rick" mom gasped beside me, but I wasn't even registering the presence of my parents. I never saw my father gesture at mom making her fall silent.

"You little..." Aunt Melanie started in, her face flushed bright red.

"I'm not little Melanie" I gave a wicked smile. "That's your problem; maybe eight inches shoved down your throat would shut you up." I hissed. "Now get off my back" I rumbled.

I wheeled around and started to leave, but I heard it; an almost soft whisper behind me.

"Yes sir." I heard Aunt Melanie's voice.

I whipped back around and stared at her. This time really LOOKED at her. Her eyes were big and round; and the glitter in those crystal blue eyes reminded me...I froze. The flush on her face had spread. It now raced down her neck, with just a faint rose spreading across the open cleavage of her blouse.

"What did you say?" I asked as I stepped back in front of her.

Aunt Melanie's eyes locked to mine. Her mouth opened and I watched her lips move, but the words weren't coming out. Finally, in a small strangled voice she spoke.

"Yes...sir" she whispered again.

I glanced down at her pale yellow blouse, holy shit her nipples were rock hard and pressing through the fabric of her bra and blouse. I looked back into her eyes, she knew exactly where I had been looking, and now the flush in her cleavage was even deeper than before.

Everything in the room vanished but her, I can't explain it. I didn't hear the television, I never saw my parents sitting on feet away. My whole focus was on this woman before me. I glanced at the floor in front of my feet, and then nodded at her.

Slowly, Aunt Melanie sank to her knees in front of me, her eyes never leaving my face. I had the urge to say something, but I bit back the words. She was a grown woman, she knew. I stood there and waited as Aunt Melanie looked up. Hesitantly her hands came up, I never said a word as she slowly unsnapped my jeans and pulled down the zipper. I wanted to shove my cock down her throat so bad I almost reached down and ripped my jeans to my knees, but I waited. This needed to be her, somehow I understood that.

"Oh God" I heard her moan when my rock hard eight inches finally sprang free. One slender hand came up and wrapped around my thick stalk.

This time when she looked up at me, her eyes had changed. The blue was still there, but there was a new smoldering look, blended with a look I had never seen in a woman before; pure adoration.

May I..." she asked softly.

"Say it>" I told her.

"May I...suck it" Her voice trembled.

"May you suck it...what" I pressed.

"May I suck it...please" Aunt Melanie almost moaned.

"No" I told her. God I had never seen a look of sheer want suddenly turn into sorrow so quickly. "Because I'm going to fuck your mouth" I quickly added.

"Yessss" Melanie moaned.

I reached down and gripped the sides of her head, wrapping my fingers in her hair. "I'm going to fuck your mouth until I dump my cum down your throat" I husked.

"Ohhh Rick" Melanie moaned.

That was the last coherent word she said as my hips drove forward, and my entire cock slid into her mouth. I heard her gag as my length hit the back of her throat, but I didn't stop. My brain was hazing over and I fought to keep my mind clear.

Holy shit, I thought mom was good; Aunt Melanie put every Las Vegas stripper to shame. Her hands dropped limp to her sides as I held her head. Even gagging she pressed her face further on; spit dripping down her chin.

I felt her nose bury in my pubic hair as her chin banged into my swinging balls. "Fuck yeaaahhhhh" I moaned as total suction covered my entire cock.

"Uullkkkkkkkk" I heard her gag, but she didn't stop me.

Oh my God every fiver and nerve in my cock went haywire. Her tight throat squeezed the head, her tongue swirled around the sensitive tip, her lips dragged along every inch; and I was being bathed in her warm saliva.

I was so close I was about to scream; but something clicked in the back of my mind. My fingers tightened in her hair, and with every bit of my willpower I had left, I pulled her mouth free.

"Oh God noooooo" Melanie whimpered. I bent down to my face only inches from her, holding her head in my hands, cradling her face I gently stroked her cheek.

"Say it" I whispered one more time.

"I want your cum, dear God I need your cum...please" she babbled back.

"I own you, do you understand Melanie" I whispered. "From this moment on, you are mine and mine alone" I told her.

"Yes, God yes" she moaned. "I'll do anything...let me please you" she choked out staring into my eyes.

"Will you be a good girl" I gently kissed her lips.

"I'll be good...I promise Rick" a single tear trickled down her cheek.

"I love you" I whispered against her cheek.

"I love you" Melanie moaned.

I rose back up, only this time; I released my grip on her head and rested my hands on my hips. I stood there watching her, waiting. This time it would be all her. I felt those glorious lips slide back down me, that hot mouth envelope my cock.

"Oh my God" I groaned. "Take my cum you perfect cocksucker" I told her.

I just stood there and quivered as my nuts tried to melt off my body. Roaring filled my ears, my eyes squeezed shut, and the first blast of molten cream poured down her throat.

Jesus Christ; I came and I came and I kept cumming; my balls actually hurt they spasmed so hard. Through it all Aunt Melanie sucked and slurped and swallowed every single drop.

By the time she was done my cock was softening in her mouth and yet she seemed reluctant to release it. My brain finally started to clear; and with shock I realized we were standing in the middle of the living room; and my Aunt Melanie had just drained me completely; feet from my parents. I reached down and helped her stand on wobbly legs.

"Your turn" I said softly. Her eyes widened in delight, and like an eager to please child she all but scrambled for the stairs. I didn't need to tell her, she knew we would be going to my bedroom.

"Sorry" I said quietly, looking at my parents.

"Don't be" my father's deep baritone answered. "Don't keep her waiting, she needs you" he smiled.

I just nodded and took ahold of my still open jeans. I hadn't made four steps to the base of the stairs and I could feel my cock thickening in anticipation.

"Congratulations...lucky bastard" my father's voice followed me.

Turning I stared at what I considered one of the luckiest couples on the planet. "That makes two of us" I smiled back.