All Comments on 'Filling In'

by MountainDewMan

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Family dp

Would be great to see father and son fill all of mommy’s holes together, great work hope there is more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow

Please continue this story. It is very well put together.

whatsnext1911whatsnext1911about 4 years ago

Love it. Wish my wife would be that submissive. More please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More

Please continue and hope one lady gets pregnant.

larry74403larry74403about 4 years ago
Outstanding!!!

This is a fantastic story. I hope there are more chapters forthcoming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

Yes please let have some more

Omart57Omart57about 4 years ago
Another awesome -

story,MDM! Perfect, just perfect! Loved every word! Lucky Bastards!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
MORE PLEASE!

I would love to see more chapters such as fully breaking his aunt to be as submissive as her sister and then a family orgy that dad and son DP both women!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Six, maybe 7

Just when I thought it couldn't get better...

Fine as is, but further adventures welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Oh Yea!

I REALLY enjoyed your story but you ended it too soon! I hope that there will be additional chapters. Maybe a mom, auntie, son (Master) threesome? Dad can watch until he is fully healthy.

Please don’t wait too long to write and submit future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

We need more. Very well written.

BellaJ23BellaJ23about 4 years ago
OMG!

Please say you are thinking of continuing this story! It's so amazing. I would love to see more.!

BEERQUACKBEERQUACKabout 4 years ago
great work

hope you add more to this story!!!

Bulldoz3r87Bulldoz3r87about 4 years ago
That was awesome!!!!

Please please continue this story. It's very well written and organized. And please continue the Trophy Wife series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Great

Please keep this story going . Looking forward to more !!!!!!

sp9983sp9983about 4 years ago
Part 2

This story needs to continue. And as usual, you never disappoint.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good story

Good story line keep going

nightshadebjsnightshadebjsabout 4 years ago

Would love read more.

And to see his aunt wearing his collar in time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Oh god

Collar me please Sir.

Brandon11Brandon11about 4 years ago
Filling In

Good fun read, I’m hoping for a part 2

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 4 years ago
wow

you just keep cranking out the masterpieces. keep it up.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 4 years ago

Another awesome story from MDM! So fucking hot! Five stars and a favorite point!

EdranaeEdranaeabout 4 years ago
ENCORE

Amazing, loved it from the beginning. Your story is truly a well written masterpiece! There was no rush and a great amount of respect for all characters. I honestly hope you will eventually make this story into a series or at least add on a wee bit more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
DEJAVU

Let me start by saying I am a huge fan of this author. But I have to be honest, I know I read this story before; whether it is just like this story or the same story I am not certain but similarities are the same to almost being word for word. Just putting it out there. Regardless 3 stars; some errors I couldn’t overlook for even I would have caught them and I don’t write nearly as good as MountainDewMan.

Brandon11Brandon11about 4 years ago
Filling In

Hoping for more chapters.

walksstrongbearwalksstrongbearabout 4 years ago
Let's see more of this!!!

Great story so far! Would love for you to write more of this story line!I love it!!!

NegamerguyNegamerguyabout 4 years ago

Hot Damn.....

Excellent story, as usual! I hope to see more in this story.

linnearlinnearabout 4 years ago
AMAZING

Simply amazing period end of sentence.

49WIZARD8849WIZARD88about 4 years ago
Incredible

MDM is the MVP of lit so far in 2020. He has been absolutely killing it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Regarding a continuation

Yes and no. If it's just scenes of the four fucking, face it, that's not really much of a story. Now, detailing how he and Melanie navigate their new relationship -- How open is it? How many people know they are aunt and nephew? Are his grandparents still alive? -- yeah, you definitely have a story.

MarkhawksMarkhawksabout 4 years ago
Amazing as always!

As others said, you are killing it! We need another chapter, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
calling your mom by her name is a total turnoff

I stopped reading further when he called her sylvia instead of mom

HragsHragsabout 4 years ago
More chapters please !!!!

Tell us more about Aunt Melanie becoming nephew Tom's sub. He now owns here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good Story

Great story. best one I've read in a long time. Keep it going.

mammoetmammoetabout 4 years ago
great story

normally this is not my thing but i just had to keep on reading.

tiercenpttiercenptabout 4 years ago

that was perfectly told in my opinion. as of the first read right now. I cannot find any flaws in it.

the thought itself "giving away" the wife is odd. being the mom is odd. but it somehow the further the story went it made sense.

would've loved if you would've extended the adventures of Rick figuring out being a dom with his mom. meaning more scenes. (in the box weren't just the handcuffs, dildo and stroker weren't there?) that would've been very interesting him learn it by doing it also a little input from her (the mom) from time to time?

From how you told it, he read about it and somehow was instantly a natural at it.

I'd love reading another chapter of Aunt Melanie and Rick developing and going further in their relationship.

You started well enough, with I think a possibility for a continuation of it.

loved the entire story and how you told it. 5* Stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wanting more

It was a nice read but you left it hanging, hope there is a second part as of telling about the aunts training and how Tom goes to college to find a mate are does he train his aunt to be his mate. Just saying are asking for ( as a famous guys use to say "the rest of the story " ).

Rangerider98201Rangerider98201over 3 years ago
FANTASTIC!!!

I agree with some other comments. Definitely a cliffhanger, but my heavens was it an exciting read!!!!!

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 3 years ago

This really needs continuing. Fun and erotic read. Keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WOW.... GREAT STORY BUT WHAT A PACK OF LAME BRAINS

The story was very well told and the ending was as it should have been so when I read the comments that it should be continued, I have to wonder if they're too weak minded to use their own imaginations. If they need to read more, just read the story again and again and again and again. Sooner or later, that should satisfy them.

Me? I gave what you wrote and the way you ended it the five stars it deserves. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Now pardon me while I go fuck Mom or one of my sisters.

mustang123mustang123about 3 years ago

Raging erection throughout THANK YOU . An outstanding story and a true fitting ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Excellent. Well told and not much extra background. Very good telling of the sons fears and coping with what he had to do for his parents. Thank you for a really nice tale.

maughamy_issuesmaughamy_issuesalmost 3 years ago

Excellent concept to begin with, sympathetic character development creating extra interest and relatability. That said, there were a few 'clangers' , easily fixed.

No self-respecting toy wrangler leaves 'flakes of crusted white' uncleaned for two months.

Women have borne children, not born them.

Your mom waits on him, not 'waist on him'.

A 'footpad' is a horseless highway robber.

'Every fiver and nerve' a 'fiver' is a five-pound note.

May your stars increase with some easy edits,

mi

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

I don't normally read "Submissive" Stories. Most of the ones I started to read I only got to about the 3rd Paragraph and moved on. This one however was done in such a way that I could feel the love. The ending was excellent. My imagination is running rampant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'd like to see a sequel

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltover 2 years ago

Please

Please

Please

Get an Editor

It really disrupts the flow of the story you one comes across such blatant errors as maughamy_issues has listed

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(2/6/2022) Excellent! One of the best short stories I've read on this site or any other site for that matter. Don't sweat the request for an editor. There weren't that many hiccups and didn't take anything away from the story, IMO. No less than five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great balance between domineering & submission.

Done well.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Damn, what a story! Wish it had a second part.

DungeonsDragonDungeonsDragonalmost 2 years ago

Ok that was a wonderful story.

Grizzly62Grizzly62almost 2 years ago

Einfoch nur super GEIL BITTE BITTE einen 2ten Teil

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Hawt und Sweet!

11/10 Fuzzy Handcuffs!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wish I could give you more than 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was a tremendous story. Full of love for family and treating a woman as SHE wanted it. No coercion, no intimidation, just flat out showing love for a person as they felt they needed it. Great ending as well. One of the best stories I have ever read on Literotica.

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

Nice story, I like it. AAAAA+++++

Havoc100Havoc100over 1 year ago

Excellent pacing. I liked the character development being mixed in with the story and the ending was perfect. More story past where you ended it would have just detracted from the life change that had just occurred for the son, sometimes less is more. I have only given out a few five star ratings but this one is definitely deserving. Well done!

nyteramblernyteramblerover 1 year ago

Loved the story and how it ended. But would be nice to have a follow-up on how it progressed for the son and aunt and how the aunt and mother got along after the aunt submission.

anubeloreanubelore10 months ago

Wow. Not sure how I stumbled over this story, but... It takes a lot to make me tolerate a story with "cuckolding" (especially of a good man, and a relative to boot), much less enjoy it. Still less *really* enjoy it. But making me love it enough to favorite it without a second thought? Holy crap. That's never happened. I may have a couple stories with adultery in them in my faves (can't say for sure, so won't deny it) but I guarantee I had doubts about them. Not this. This was actually almost beautiful. Bizzare, but beautiful. The Aunt thing should've felt awkward and forced (and I did notice it and think it was a little too convenient) but it really doesn't. It fits. Awesome story, easy 5*.

Aussie1951Aussie19519 months ago
Brilliantly done BUT

What a shame you didn’t continue on with this story. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story.!!!!! Built I want no need to know what he does with his aunt. I think she might be a good little slut for him. Well how about you surprise us with a clntinuation?

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg12315 days ago

"Filling In:" - The "Tags" info needs to be updated, i.e. Anal, Coercion, Bondage.

ToughSailorToughSailor13 days ago

Sorry, but once this devolved into a Dom/Sub story I quit reading. Just not my bag . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous