All Comments on 'Filling in for Princess Peach'

by Salirophilia

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
LFHAWWLFHAWW8 months ago

I really hope that’s not the end.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved the story. The detail of the mess made was hot. Continue the story quick.

OOAAOOAA8 months ago

SUPER HOT!!!!

BgDaddy33BgDaddy338 months ago

Haha, great story! I liked how you kept the fast pace throughout the whole thing so there was no time for the reader to find gaps in the story. I liked where you took it and the fun way to end it. It was hot!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I fantasize about being sissified and fucked like a girl. In front of a crowd would be so nasty. I would fill my panties also

Norway_1705Norway_17057 months ago

5 stars ! Wonderful rhythm, wonderful descriptions of the fruit on the body, brilliant setting. You write with so much talent that I put aside my allergy to wigs.

Really! I usually avoid texts with sissification.

Forgive me but I have some questions, which are not criticisms but real requests for explanation:

1) I wonder if it would all be much nicer, if the wife obtained the husband's acceptance by consent and not by deception? Because, in fact, the wife lies: even when she says "you won't have to talk" it sounds like facilitation instead it is just the anticipation of an instrument of torture. I admit it is exciting! But it seems unfair to me.

2) If the husband was deceived, he will lose confidence in her next time, right? Whereas if he agreed, they could do it other times (and readers would be grateful!).

3) Next to Pillory, his wife might whisper in his ear, "I know you've got blue balls, because I haven't allowed you to fuck for ten days... and I know you've already cum twice in your panties, but now I'm going to rub you with this creampie, to make you cum in front of everyone because of my hands..."

4) The two red twins are aware that the "Princess Peach" panties are filled with cream pie. In fact: they bought it at auction, for that very reason! Now, in the next episode, the twins should force him to clean the mess by swallowing everything!

5) Either the wife goes to the hotel together with the twins, to make sure everything is okay, or the wife waits for them to send him home: but in that case, readers deserve a third episode in the series.

-

Forgive me for writing so long! Your story really fascinated me. Keep posting again, these characters deserve many readers, once again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous