Filling in for Princess Peach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Men to the front and women to the back," my wife commanded. "We're going to use up the rest of these pies!" I groaned with dread and humiliation, but my ball gag muted the sound.

The men made a line. At each man's turn, he stood at a distance and threw his pie at my face. The pies hit me at a high speed, splattering their cream over my face and upper body. Behind me, the women were more pieing approach. Some simply threw pies at my ass, but others came up close to slowly grind the pies into my lower body. They came from all angles, plastering my ass and crotch. Some women were not even content to stop at pieing, and they spanked and groped my messy ass.

The feeling of so many female hands on my ass, along with the still-sticky contents of my panties, had an effect on my body, and I felt myself growing hard again. As the humiliation continued, my erection grew to full length. Suddenly, I heard my wife's voice in my ear.

"Don't want Princess Peach to get too excited," she whispered. Then, I felt her bring a pie up to my crotch. As she gently pushed it onto my cock, I felt the smooth, slimy fruit filling, still slightly warm from the oven. Apple, or perhaps peach would be more appropriate, I guessed. The feeling of the pussy-like pie around my cock was too much, and I felt myself cumming again. This time my orgasm seemed to fill my entire body. Aware that there were people just feet away, I tried not to give any sign of what was happening, but the struggle against my pumping, throbbing cock only increase the intensity of feeling pulsating through my body. My eyes rolled back in my head and I moaned through the gag. I thought I might pass out. Pies were still landing on me ceaselessly, and images floated through my head...my wife taking the pie filling and making me eat it, tasting the mixture of peaches and my own cum (but she couldn't do that, the ball gag was blocking my mouth)...me passing out, being abandoned and pied without mercy all night (but she wouldn't do that, would she?)...slowly I swam back to awareness of my surroundings, the pies still being tossed at me, my wife's hand stroking and milking my cock through the panties and the mess covering them. I finished emptying my balls into my messy panties and lay there, supported by the pillory. I was shaking and breathing heavily, but nobody noticed. They just saw a princess in need of humiliation and obliged.

My orgasm had been the climax for me, but not the crowd, who had no clue I had cum in my panties, or even that I had a penis. The pieing went on for several more minutes. Various fluids dripped off of me, while others pooled in my panties. Finally, the pieing stopped. It wasn't pity that brought it to an end, just a lack of pies.

"Great work, everyone!" announced my wife. "You used up all the pies." I followed my wife back up onto the stage, relieved to be freed from the torment of the crowd.

"It's time for the final event of the night," my wife went on. "The underwear auction!"

My eyes bulged in fear. Tonight had been humiliating enough, but to be stripped naked in front of this crowd? It was unthinkable. I wasn't sure what I was more afraid of: the nudity, or everyone seeing my penis and knowing I wasn't really a girl.

"Don't worry, Princess Peach," my wife said to me. "You'll still keep your modesty. You can put your dress back on, and we'll take out your bra and panties from underneath it." She handed me my dress. Soaked with peach juice, covered with chocolate and sprinkles, it was filthy by any objective standard, but I was such a mess it was clean by comparison. I fumbled my way into the dress, and my wife zipped it up at the back, but not before unclasping my bra.

Once my dress was on, my wife reached down the front and pulled out my bra. "How much for Princess Peach's bra? I'll start the bidding at $100."

Bids came in, and my bra eventually sold for $500. My wife tossed it to the winning bidder. Part of me was proud that my bra was valued so highly; another part was smug, imagining the sucker who just paid 500 bucks for a bra that had never been worn by a woman.

"Next up are the panties," announced my wife. She reached up my dress and pulled down my panties. They were so messy, you could hardly tell they had once been pink. My wife held up the panties, dripping with mess, to show the crowd. Then, she sniffed them. "And I even think Princess Peach enjoyed her torture so much, these panties have some of her *girl-cum* in them!" my wife exclaimed to hoots of lust from the audience. Beneath the thick layer of mess covering me, my cheeks burned with humiliation.

"Shall we start the bidding at $1000?" my wife began. Again, the bids came in fast and furious. Now, I just felt smug. Somebody was going to get quite a surprise when they found out what kind of "girl-cum" was in the panties he dropped four figures to buy.

"$4700 for the panties. Do I hear $4800? $4800. $4900. Do I hear $5000? $5000. Going once, going twice, going three times. Sold! To the two redheaded women." The twins! I imagined the two attractive women taking the panties home, licking them clean and sucking my cum out of the fabric. Despite everything I had been through, I felt my cock harden under my dress.

"That's all for tonight," my wife said. "Thanks for coming!" The curtains closed, and my torment was over.

"Let's get you cleaned up," said my wife as she led me backstage. I was in quite a state, still gagged and wearing a messy dress, now going commando too. We made our way down a hall toward a sign that said "Showers", but we were intercepted by two figures coming in through a side door. My eyes widened in surprise and recognition. It was the redheads again.

"Oh, how can I help you?" my wife asked. "Did you catch the panties?"

"Yes, we caught them fine," said one of the redheads. "We're here for Princess Peach."

"What do you mean?"

"We know what you're up to."

"I'm not up to anything."

"We know 'Peach' isn't really a woman."

My wife opened her mouth to reply, but the other twin cut her off.

"We don't mind. In fact, we're delighted. My sister and I have a shared interest, an interest in sissified men who we can dominate. We've booked a room for the night in the hotel upstairs. We're willing to pay you $10,000 for a night with 'Princess Peach'."

"Sorry, we're not really into that. I couldn't do that to my husband."

"Did we mention that our father is the chief event procurement officer for a major Fortune 500 corporation? One good word from us, and your career will be assured."

My wife didn't hesitate to sell me out. "$10,000 each," she countered. "And clean him up in the morning. He can wear one of your dresses home."

"It's a deal," said one of the redheads as the other wrote a check.

"Oh, and one more thing," said my wife. "Be gentle with Princess Peach. This is her first time."

"We'll use plenty of lube on our strap-ons," the redheads giggled.

My ass clenched but my cock throbbed as I followed my new mistresses to their hotel room.

THE END

12