Filling the Circle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shook my head, incredulous. "Deep inside, huh?"

"Always." She smoothed her blouse over her swelling tits; I wasn't terribly surprised to see her nipples poking at the silk. "That's a sacred commandment. No matter which hole, it always goes inside." She was putting her tiffin away. "We don't do bukkake."

I snorted a laugh despite myself, then looked her in the eye. She didn't like shy men, after all. "No worries about STDs? Pregnancy?"

She glanced at me, amused, as she got ready to leave. "Mandrake root and eye of newt. Henbane. No. Don't be a moron, Sean. These are 21st century girls; they're all on the pill."

I sat back in my squeaky chair, incredulous. "I don't know that I believe any of this, Alex."

"I'm happy to introduce you to my Circle, Sean." She sauntered close to me, her hips swaying, smiling broadly. "No pun intended." She laughed and touched my arm, her fingers warm and full of life. "I can prove it. All of it. Be open to me." We both stared at where her hand stroked my wrist, seeming to leave sparks in its wake. I shuddered.

"Magic, you said," I managed. "You... you're saying you're a wit -- "

"Shh." She laid a long-nailed finger on my lips, the sparks glowing there now too. I tingled. "Don't use the word. It's too simplistic. Fuck that shit." She turned away toward my door, showing me how the skirt fell over the generous curve of her ass. "That's the kind of word that gets people burnt at the stake in Monty Python movies. Or hanged in real life in Salem." She smiled gently over her shoulder. "If it'll make you more comfortable, I can put on a pointy hat from the Dollar Store and paint my face green."

I swallowed past a hard lump in my throat, my erection an unwavering presence in my mind. "Not necessary."


"Good." The door opened, though I couldn't remember her touching the knob. "Halloween is this month. The hats will probably be sold out anyway. Thank you for having me, Mr Deemer."

I nodded. "My pleasure, Ms Anthony." It did come out as a croak this time, but she'd already drifted off without a backward glance.

* * *

My phone twinkled a couple days later, leaving me in frowning suspense: nobody ever called me while I was in class. I sent my most vicious glance over my hunched kids, busy taking their Beowulf chapter quiz, and then dragged my feet off my desk and pulled my phone out of my pocket. The text had come from an unknown number.

Boiler Room. Enter from the loading dock. You may come at 10:05.

-AA

I arched an eyebrow, not sure quite how the fuck she'd gotten my cel number. Not that that prevented my dick from twitching the moment I saw her initials, of course, because her mentioning the boiler room could only mean one thing. I'm happy to introduce you to my Circle, Sean...

I took a peek at my watch and started to do some math. No way could I get there at 10:05; Jesus, this woman had no concept of the bell schedule at her own school. I hesitated, my thumb knowing it was probably a bad idea to text her back, but then I remembered her blatant invitations, the curve of her tit where it fell into her blouse, and I tapped out a reply. Something to the effect that class ended at 10:12, and that there was no way I could cut out early.

Come when you can, then.

Be open to me.

-AA

Fuck.

The kids, finishing up their essay on the symbolism of heorot, surely had no idea what was going through my brain, still less what was going through my balls. They might have guessed, though, by my abnormal grumpiness as we all sat around waiting for the bell to ring. "What if we don't finish in time, Mr Deemer?" Ashley Kimbrough, frantic, rushing as always to get her work done.

"Finish in time," I snapped, and I didn't miss the rolled eyes from a few of the kids. The bell turned me loose, barreling down the hallways toward the back stairs ahead of the thronging kids percolating toward their next classes. I was off this period, but I wasn't fooling myself; if I'd had a class, I'd have found an excuse and ditched them.

The Circle was pulling at me. Alex had known it would.

The boiler room door was closed when I passed it, but that was fine; she'd told me to come in from outside, the loading dock, and I knew why. The loading dock doors opened into a far corner of the room, out past the back boiler. She was sneaking me in. The custodians probably wondered why the tall, grim-looking English teacher was hurrying past their office on his way out the back of the building, but I couldn't even begin to care less as I emerged into the brisk chill of the October morning and picked my way among the oil stains toward the old doors.

I saw, as I reached them, that they were wedged open. By a silver candlestick. I smiled at that, my confidence growing.

The gloom inside was absolute, that aged dry darkness of dead moths and rat shit, but I knew what else there'd be: the flickery shadows of orange candleflame, the thick scent of flowers and spice, the fog of lust in the air as the Circle did its work. I stood a moment in the doorway, my eyes frantically trying to adjust, calming my breathing down; I thought about texting Alex, but decided the glow from the phone would be a bad idea. Around the far side of that last boiler tank I could see, once again, that ghostly orange flicker, my straining ears searching for the sounds of sex.

A dry hand soon found my fingers from out of the darkness, my eyes slowly picking out the smiling face of Alex as she drew close to me. "Welcome, Sean," she whispered in my ear, the heated smell of her moist breath sending another surge to my groin. As though I needed one. Her fingers twined around mine. "I'm glad you're here. Come. We've already started."

She led me crunching over the gritted floor, to the edge of the last boiler. "I'd just as soon my ladies not know you're here," she breathed in my ear. "They're doing well, but they need work on their discipline." She finished by trailing her lips along the side of my face, their brushing touch leaving sparkles behind them. I stopped at the boiler while Alex stood with her arms crossed just in front of me, blocking me from view. When I peeked around the rusty metal tank, then, I was peering through the tumbled curls of Alex' lush hair. Her citrus smell and the heat off her body drew me closer to her as I strained to catch what was happening within the circle of the candles. "You missed the spell, alas."

"I heard it last time," I whispered, and it seemed the most natural thing in the world to stretch my hand out, brushing across her ass beneath the cool, smooth fabric of her black gown, and curl it around her hip. She chuckled as she melted into my side.

"You seem to have heard everything I've said," she nodded approvingly, her hand finding mine, and we stood there for awhile watching the show. The chalked circle on the floor was scuffed by Brianna's knees, for Alex had apparently placed her in charge of this morning's ritual. The girl knelt straight-backed on the concrete before her man, and I held my breath in a shuddering gulp as I was treated to the sight of her smooth, bold ass, naked and perfect in the reflected flames her friends held aloft. Alex squeezed my fingers and leaned back, her whisper slipping gently toward my ear. "They say Leah's butt is the best in the school," she said coolly, "but I prefer Brianna's."

"Fuck." Her hip was a hot, solid presence in my palm. "This is unbelievable."

"Again," she sighed clinically, "they need discipline. They tend to get carried away still. You'll see." She kissed my cheek. "I'm sorry. Maybe you won't. I'm like a sculptor who sees nothing after my piece is made except my own errors."

There were scant errors that I could see in Brianna Riley as she rested her palms on the muscled thighs of her choice for today's ritual, none other than Julius Taylor. He loomed over her, dark as the shadows around us all, his bald scalp making him look fierce, older, more experienced. He had a truly fantastic body, I noted soberly, every muscle in place, moving liquidly beneath hairless, polished skin as he glared down at the girl servicing him.

"You'll see his meat soon enough," Alex gloated. "He's really hung. She's never taken him before. Usually, Nicole does."

"Yeah? She seems so small."

"You'd be surprised," Alex gloated.

I thought a bit. Nicole stood off to the side now with Leah, the two of them staring silently down between the two lovers, each with a candle underlighting their rapt faces and the way their nipples, like before, tried to make twin holes in their gowns. I cleared my throat, feeling bolder as I stayed longer. It was obvious the girls were way too interested in Brianna and Julius to pay any attention to Alex and me. "Like, how do you pick?"

She leaned her head back to my shoulder and rolled her head slightly, smiling at me with dancing eyes. "Why, Sean!" She chuckled, low and wicked. "If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were starting to become interested in my little Circle." She paused, making certain my eyes weren't budging from hers, before her left hand snaked calmly down to the front of my slacks. "Ooh! Yes. Definite interest there."

I'd known, somewhere in the reptilian little part of my brain that had thought it was a wise idea to essentially sprint down here, that she was going to grope me. Or maybe it was just the sex-stenched air of this place, of this time; either way, I wasn't a bit surprised at the vibrant feel of her fingers as they folded over my hardening cock. They felt like they belonged there. I was proud when my hushed voice came out normally, my hand pulling slowly around to feel the curves of Alex' lush ass. "You heard what I said."

"So insistent!" She sighed, her body relaxed. "There's a rotation. The girls know whose turn it is. The boys?" She reached low, squeezing at my balls a moment. "I just look at their schedule and decide whose class they can miss."

"Mine, often," I muttered.

"Often, yes." She winked in the dark. "You hadn't complained yet to the principal about me. Which led to me calling your boys down more often which, praise the Lady, has led to this." She jiggled my dick. "Full circle."

I felt light-headed, and it wasn't just the scent of the candles. I felt like a contest winner. "Why me? For this little invitation."

"Because. You chose to keep a secret." Her hand moved smoothly up and down the outside of my slacks, flagrantly enjoying how hard she'd made me. "You could have told McCarron. Should have told McCarron. And also? I still need to make it up to you for taking your boys so often." She made a little sound in her throat, a funny little gasping squeal. "Look at Julius' face, Sean. Look at the power she already has over him." I looked, and she was right; I still couldn't see what Brianna's mouth was doing to his cock, but he was gazing down at the top of her head with a look of awe? Reverence, perhaps. She had his soul in her hands. "She needs to begin to fuck him soon..." Alex did a strange little pulse of her hand on my meat, the other hand flicking in the air before her in a complicated series of circular flutters.

"What's that?" She'd gone back to petting my dick, seamlessly.

"Just a small spell. Nothing major." She sounded careless, but I could feel a surge at my side, where her body was pressed to mine, her flexing muscles running through the curves of her ass under my own hand. She stirred, then smiled back at me with her voice another whisper in my ear. "Discipline, as I said. Brianna enjoys sucking cock, but at her level within my Circle, I need her to focus on the power of her cunt." She giggled when my dick flexed in her hand. "I thought you'd enjoy thinking about that. But why just think?" She nodded toward the Circle. "Watch."

Brianna unfolded her body, rising to her feet by the strength of her sleek thighs. She took one step back, waiting, only the rise and fall of her shoulders as she breathed betraying her eagerness. As she moved back, I got my first look at Julius' naked body. "Holy fuck," I whispered, and Alex nodded beside me.

"Uh huh. I told you so." His dick was big, a fat foreshortened log trembling stiffly out in front of his belly, long and fearsome and thick, with huge balls crowding each other between his legs. It was a stupendous piece of meat, and Julius obviously knew it well: he stood with his legs spread slightly, his hands on his hips, a gleaming tower of dark, hard muscles in the guttering light. His face showed confidence, skill, strength, and as my gaze shifted to Leah I caught a look on her face of sheer admiration, even devotion, where she stood with a hand on his butt. I saw her glance from Julius to Brianna, then she got up on her tiptoes and whispered something in his ear.

"She's giving him the words Brianna needs," Alex breathed, and I could hear the tense excitement lacing her voice. "They're different every time." Julius bent his smooth head to listen once more, ignoring Nicole on his other side as she ran her little sharp-fingered hands incessantly in complicated patterns across his skin... patterns, I realized suddenly, that were circles, endlessly entwined.

"What -- "

"Hush." Her hand tightened on my balls, cupping me hard through my trousers. "We must all focus when he says the words."

I clammed right up, for the first time sensing something else here, some mystique, an eerie feeling at the top of my spine, arrowing down toward the base of my cock and making my whole body tingle along the way. She was right: there was magic here. Magic in her fingers on my crotch, in the smell of her hair, in the flicker of the candles. And there was magic when Julius drew himself up, his cock bouncing high before the waiting Brianna, and opened his mouth. "Today," he began, his voice sounding nothing like the kid I knew from class, "I enter the Lady Brianna." If he felt embarrassed by the flowery words, his hard-on sure didn't. "I am ready to give you my seed."

"And I," Brianna husked, "am ready to accept it." She held out a hand and drew him close when he took it, pulling him into her arms. Their kiss was immediately passionate, that deep wet kind of spin-the-bottle kiss you only get from two horned-up teenagers, and she pulled apart in a thick string of spit. "I want you, Julius," she told him, a thrill of smiling excitement burring her throat. "Lay him down, my Ladies."

She ran a hand smoothly through her long hair, and as she turned I caught the rest of her body, lushly curved. Alex heard me catch my breath. "I chose her because she reminds me of myself," she cooed quietly. "She looks like a woman should." Another dry chuckle. "I can tell that you agree." Brianna stood proudly as Leah and Nicole urged Julius to the floor, the three of them giggling and whispering as he playfully tried to grope them; this, I told myself, would be the discipline Alex was talking about, but as soon as I thought about leaning in to tell her so, she nodded. "Yes. They're learning control, Sean. Of themselves first."

Brianna was a goddess, a Renaissance image of female form and perfection, her breasts big yet firm, her hips wide and generous, her bush trimmed to a cone of perfection pointing the way toward where the flickering light showed me glistening moisture clinging to her curls. The girl was drenched. She gazed down at Julius with a knowing look as the others seated his naked body on the cold floor, smudging the chalk still further, and then his head was pointing toward Alex and I as Leah and Nicole stepped aside and nodded at each other. "He is ready," they intoned, their own eyes filled with lust as his cock shuddered above his molded abs.

"Yes, he sure as shit is," Brianna whispered, almost to herself, and then she smiled greedily as she straddled him. The silver necklace, I noticed, glimmered between her tits. She cleared her throat. "I claim you, Julius," she called, unable to stop a wink, and her eyes were squarely on his dick as she squatted over him.

"She looks gorgeous when she fucks." It was a sighing whimper from Alex, her hand on me finally stilled. When I glanced sideways, it almost looked like she wanted to jump into the Circle and elbow Julius out of the way. "We all do, but her? Special. You'll see."

Brianna settled herself on Julius' legs, his hands reaching for her automatically; they stayed that way for a few moments, running their fingers along thighs and abs and tits while her smile spread. I couldn't see his face, but she craned down to listen as he said something quietly. Her nipples dragging along his chest, she laughed and kissed him before nodding and straightening back up. I watched as she lifted his dick, holding it against her body with reverence, his dark skin twined in her curls before, her lower lip clamped between her teeth, Brianna rose on her knees and steered his flaring head to her slit.

"Jesus." The word found its way out of me somehow, a cold hiss as I watched Brianna's eyelids flutter, but Alex kissed me again.

"I told you earlier," she murmured, "wrong person. This has nothing to do with him." We watched, our own fingers tight on each other's bodies, as Brianna let herself slip down Julius' cock, his hands spread along her hips to guide her: once she dipped down, then twice, deeper, until she at last sank all the way down, her bush resting on the bold muscles of his abs.

"Fuck," she marveled, her face and breasts bright red even in the candleflame, and her smile now had a look of abandon to it. "You're so fucking big."

"Sure is." Leah was stooping slightly, watching where he split her. "So hot." Brianna was ignoring her though, already rising and falling, the two lovers falling at once into a rhythm as bold and insistent as the air in their lungs and the blood in their veins. They arched and slid, faster and faster, his hands creeping up to stroke her ribcage. I grew aware that Alex' hand had resumed stroking my package, lightly, her fingertips tracing my length in time with the rhythm of Brianna's legs driving her up and down Julius' pole.

I wondered what my face was showing. One glance at Leah and Nicole gave me a good clue. We were all completely enthralled, bound up with the two writhing bodies on the floor, all of us part of the act now. I felt Alex' moist breath once more alongside my face. "You feel it now, Sean," she breathed. "The magic."

"Yes."

"We all do. All the time. The magic of life, moving in its circle just like Brianna's hips. Like her tits; look at her nipples." She was right, the motion of that sexy body making twin loops of her breasts as she bounced on Julius. "He'll reach up soon to cup them. He won't be able to help himself, they're so fucking sexy."

"I'd cup them too," I admitted, sighing, and then the curls of her hair against my shoulder shifted as she nodded.

"Of course. And you can feel them in your hands, can't you?" She let my imagination work, then her curls shifted again. "Now." As she said it, Julius gripped Brianna's swinging tits, black fingers on white flesh, the beauty breathtaking. "Just like he can. That's the magic." She snickered. "You can't quite feel her pussy gripping your hard-on, Sean, but you will. If you wish it." She laughed, the four of us watching rapt as Brianna sped up. I wondered whether I should ask my next question, but suddenly the idea of holding back made no sense.

Alex, her hair around my neck as firmly as her fingers around my cock, wanted to answer.

So I took a breath, my hand sliding back off the cheek of her ass to rest once more on her waist. "Are the girls always on top?" I asked softly.

"No." She stirred. "They're people, Sean. They fuck like other people fuck, however their needs drive them. You heard her command the Ladies to lay him down; Brianna often likes it that way. The Lady usually decides how it begins, and cowgirl's an easy start." Alex paused, staring hard. "Soon, Sean, it'll be time for you to leave."