Filling the Circle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then another finger.

I know I gasped, Nicole nodding beside me. "She's so fucking sexy," the girl breathed, and I felt my face slackening as Alex held her finger toward the ceiling.

"Mine is the power," she husked, and as Brianna repeated the incantation into a hushed silence, Alex gave me a small smile. She strode toward me on bare feet, sweeping the candle from Brianna's hand as she came, her eyes capturing mine once more. She paused at arm's length, her body lush and pale and ready for me, searching my face. She took a deep breath, her lips parting. "Greetings, lover," she said, her voice a sibilant hiss. I watched, my eyes crossing, as her pussy-slicked hand rose to my mouth. "Accept my offering."

Nicole leaned toward me to whisper in my ear, but I ignored her. "I accept," I told them loudly, my mouth already opening; Alex and I kept strong eye contact as she rested her fingers on my lower lip. Just as I stretched my tongue out to taste her, I felt the glorious urgency of Nicole behind me, lithe and certain, reaching between my legs to cup my scrotum in her capable hand. Just the faintest tang of her vagina did I get on my tongue before Alex, her face impassive now, ran her finger slowly down through the forest of my chest, leaving her pussy juice and my spit shining on my hair.

Both she and I inhaled involuntarily when her fingers reached my root, paused there, then drew slowly along the full length of my reaching cock, every movement of her nails on my sensitive skin a slow fire as Nicole, smiling from over my shoulder, kneaded my balls. "So," Alex began, her voice barely audible through the pulse pounding in my temples, "do you offer your seed?"

Nicole knew now that she didn't need to prompt me, the clever little vixen. "Yes," I replied, my voice even, and Alex raised her chin. Her dark nipples reached for my chest, straining.

"Then I accept," she smirked. She leaned back then, releasing my meat, and Nicole cleared her throat behind me.

"Open your legs, Mr Deemer," she murmured, her voice strangely formal now as her hand warmed my ballsack, and I pushed my feet wider apart. "Good." The candle was already moving, the flame drifting along my skin, that intricate pattern captivating my eyes and making my brain swim. I was paying attention to nothing but the flame, Alex being cautious not to singe my hair even as the candle fell lower, and by the time she had it down along my penis I could see the scarlet flush reaching down from her face to dapple her full tits, the heat of the candleflame passing between my legs as Alex knelt. I trembled with need, looking down at where her face craned up toward mine.

"Feel the heat in your loins, Sean," she whispered, and Nicole from behind my ear joined her two friends in the chant.

"Feel the heat in your loins," and then I felt Nicole crouch behind me, the warm glow passing swiftly beneath my crotch as the girl whisked it away. And then she rose, stepping back with her candle, leaving just me and my hard-on with Alex on her knees before me; Alex wasted no time, her rich body arching, her breath drifting along my veiny cock as her fingers replaced Nicole's on my balls.

"Mmm," she moaned, looking up at me intensely. She gave my head a kiss, my precum dappling her mouth. "I claim you." She said it clearly, distinctly, and I felt a surge of pride and lust as, in the corner of my view, the three girls gathered behind their Mistress, each with a candle. I took this as a sign that I could move, and within a second my own dry fingers were drifting along her high cheekbones, sweeping back her luxuriant curls, then twining in her hair as she swept my dick straight into her mouth.

She was wet and hot and welcoming around my shaft, her glossy lips closing firmly just beneath my head, sucking hard as her tongue lashed my slit. The girls smiled at each other when I groaned. I felt my dick spasm, the euphoria beginning as a warm wave of peace that swept over me: I was in control, riding a sexual wave, and doing it skillfully. The woman whose hair was wadded in my hands? She and I were in tune, synched up, both of us wanting the same thing and both of us knowing we could give it to the other.

All this, in her first suck.

She tickled at my balls, her other hand creeping around to feel my ass as she took me deeper. When she swallowed my head, her eyes locking on mine, I felt no strain and heard no gag; no, she just gulped me down, the pressure of her throat a gentle vise around the tip of my dick. I know what she saw in my eyes, gazing down at her, because I saw the same thing in hers.

"Holy fuck," one of the girls muttered low. "Look at them!"

I threw my head back, grinning beatifically, then lowered a languid arm to cup her solid, heavy breast. It was hot in my palm beside the twinkling silver pendant. She keened around my cock, moving one shoulder forward to give me more of a handhold, and I sighed as the promise of that unbuttoned blouse in my classroom during lunch was finally fulfilled. I felt her nipple, hot and stubborn in my fingers, then the ripple in her mouth on my penis when she giggled at my touch.

She held me there, deep, for a pregnant few seconds before sliding slowly back off me, my cock a glistening pillar emerging from her mischeivous lips. She was smiling up at me as she kissed my tip, the drool running down her chin. "Yum," she told me with a wink, her voice low, and then she was running her tongue swiftly down the side of my shaft to dive beneath, her mouth hot as it surrounded my sack.

I love having my balls sucked. And, of course, I hadn't had to tell her. That's what her magic was all about, and as she curled her tongue back behind the wrinkled surface of my nutsack and sucked me powerfully into her mouth, Leah broke off from the group and came sauntering over.

"I'll just help keep this out of the way," she whispered with a greedy smile as she stood aside and reached boldly down to lift my dick off her Mistress' face. Her hands held me softly, almost tenderly, the heat of her body a glow in the chalked circle as Alex serviced my balls. Leah spoke again as her spit rolled down my inner thighs. "Um, Mr Deemer? She gave me some words for you to say. Like, when you're ready to do it?" Her breath was moist in my ear, her hand gentle as she pulsed her fingers gently beneath the head of my dick. Her other hand drifted along my chest, the pattern complicated. "She wants you to say, 'Lie down, that I may fill the circle.' Got it?" I nodded, and she squeezed my butt. "Okay. Nice and loud, right?"

"Right," I grated, her Mistress' mouth slithering up my shaft to displace the girl's fingers. She kissed me on the cheek one time.

"Remember the words," she winked, and then, her work done, she headed back to rejoin the other two. Just in time, too, for as I looked down at Alex, her nipple stiff in my palm, I knew suddenly that this was enough. I allowed her to take me one last time, down to the root, her chin a salivated weight against my balls while she buried her nose in my pubes, and then she looked into my eyes and we knew that it was time. She backed slowly off me just one more time, then rose and stood tall with her spit all over her chest.

I drew myself up, my voice ringing out. "Lie down," I commanded, that same feeling of arrowed lust driving down toward my balls, "that I may fill the circle."

"And I," Alex called, her voice clear, "am ready to be filled." She was sex incarnate, her curving skin ruddy and moist and inviting, her own thighs already sheeted with her juices. She turned to face her ladies, then backed into me. I looked down, holding my breath at the sight of my cock nestled between the soft cheeks of her ass.

"Today, I wish for this man to claim me," she called loudly, and even through the haze of my lust I heard the girls gasp. "This is a new ritual for this Circle, and a rare one." She reached behind herself, her fingers fierce on my wet balls. "Pay attention, my Ladies." She leaned her head against my chest, our hair tangling, and murmured up at me. "You'll know what to say," she told me confidently, and then with a final squeeze she released me and strode forward to lie in the center of the circle of candles, her body perfect and quiescent and ready on the swept concrete.

I stood, facing the girls, feeling for the first time that I was a part of them. Their eyes accepted me, and some of them did even more: Brianna had her hand buried in her own snatch, rubbing hard. I gazed down at Alex and she was right: the words came. "I claim you, Mistress Alexandra. To close the Circle."

"To close the Circle." The girls sounded awed as they repeated my words, and Alex laid her head back, her hair billowing out around it, and opened her legs for my body. I saw her, spread wide and wet and red, her hand stroking lazily at her clitoris as she awaited me. My cock led the way, feeling like it never had before; I could feel it pulsing, alive and virile, ready to burst into this woman and make her mine, and I knew every eye in the room was riveted to its hardness. I knelt, not even caring that the floor was filthy.

"She... she is ready," Leah gasped, completely forgetting her role here, but since nobody else was paying attention to anyone but Alex and I, her words fell into the thick silence. "Obviously," she added, her own face scarlet.

Alex stared at me hard, feral, needing no words as her fingers found the raw pink lips of her pussy and spread them wide. I heard a sigh from one of the girls when, nodding with my teeth clenched, I propped my arms alongside Alex' sweaty face and felt my heavy penis thud gently against her belly. I wanted her to kiss me, and as if I'd said it she nodded, arching her head up, those sensual wet lips opening to receive my tongue even as her other lips opened around the blunt purpled head of my questing dick.

Dimly I was aware that the Ladies had drifted around us, a loose three-way circle as I thrust deeply into Alex. Her face curled up in ecstatic strain as she felt me hilt myself, her fingernails digging deeply into my forearms, and she couldn't stop a low, hard moan into my mouth. She tasted like my dick as I stayed within her, feeling the firm walls of her pussy holding me, caressing me, then pulsing against me as her body urged mine to cum.


She ripped her lips from mine. "Claim me!" she hissed fiercely, her eyes wide and her arm locked around my neck as my butt rose to drive back into her. That second thrust was savage, a brutal meeting of our bodies that pulled gasps from all five of us, her hips already arching to meet mine. I remembered Brianna and Julius, the speed and ease with which they'd found their beat, and it didn't surprise me now as the Circle seemed to provide my lover and I with a metronome of our own, our skin meeting in hard, eager claps as we strove to please each other.

She fixed my face on hers, our bodies grinding together as close as possible, her hand clamped to my straining ass as I pounded into her. "Take it," I grunted, and she just laughed breathlessly, her body meeting mine. She felt good inside, her pussy clinging to me as if she never wanted to give me up, but then welcoming me back with each insistent thrust.

"Give it," she winked back, the joy bubbling up in her voice, both of us locked into each other. I heard one of the girls crying out, the joy of a worshipper in a church; I felt the hands of another one resting on my ass, her shape crouching beside me, all three of them wanting to feel a connection to the two of us as we bucked together.

She was right. There was magic here.

"Yes. There is," she whispered, again as though I'd said it, her voice coming in huffed rhythms dictated by my thrusting cock, and then as our lips found each other again and my swinging balls battered her pussy lips, I knew it was time: there was something in the sway of her tits, the wetness of her mouth, the demanding warmth of her glorious pussy that commanded me, telling me the time was now.

I looked into her eyes, my straining head managing a nod, the warmth and the smells and the sounds and the flames melding together in my head as her feet rose high above my ass, opening herself fully. My hips swung slower, more fully, deep-dicking her in the closing stages as her eyes fluttered closed and her mouth opened in a soundless circle...

Her body devoured my cum, sucking it powerfully from my balls in a series of white-noise spurts that rocked me to my core. I'd never been so eager to inseminate a woman, her body needing me, deserving me, and my body craving hers... claiming it, truly. Her throat started working soon after mine did, my sobbing moan and her keening wail broadcasting our orgasm to the hushed Circle, the girls around us staring down in adoration.

Four, five, six times I sent my semen deep into Alex' body, each time a strong pulse as powerful as the one before, overwhelming her pussy as it fluttered madly along my length. She tightened herself against me, every muscle taut as she fought through her own climax, the two of us battered and sore with the intensity of what we'd done to each other.

She craned up, her eyes fluttering open, and I saw something warm in there I'd not expected, the clutch of her fingers on my flesh more tender than I'd have imagined. In her kiss now I felt wistful passion, with a sense of deep abandon that humbled me even as my own kiss gave it back to her. Vaguely I grew aware that someone was weeping, someone else's hand on my back trembling with emotion.

All of us shared this.

Alex took a deep breath, her body still holding tight to mine. "Ladies. I've told you that every Circle has a Mistress." She looked up at me, her chest shining with sweat, her nipples still thickly engorged as she pulsed her pussy strongly around my still-twitchy cock. "What I've not told you is that some Circles, the strongest Circles, also have a Master..."

* * *

Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed it. Please remember to vote for all your favorite contest entries!