Filling the Circle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Voboy
Voboy
1,793 Followers

"What the fuck?"

"I am Mistress of the Circle." Her hand gave my balls one more squeeze, then she let go. My dick felt suddenly colder. "I have a role to play once they finish. Which they will, soon." Even I could tell, the two of them thrashing together now in a wild tempo, Brianna's ass crashing down onto his firm thighs with a fast, light clapping noise. The silver pendant danced on her chest. "The magic is strongest when they orgasm simultaneously. That's what I train my ladies to achieve." She looked over at me. "You'd like to visit again."

Dry-mouthed, I nodded in the dark. I was completely captivated.

"Perhaps." She leaned up and kissed me once more, lightly, on the lips. My whole mouth tingled. "I'll think about it. Go, Sean." She smirked, her face softly beautiful in the flame. "At least let go of my butt."

"Fuck. Sorry."

"No you're not. And neither am I." She nodded toward the loading-dock door. "Merry met, merry parted, yadda yadda. Leave now. You're not ready for what comes next." She shoved me gently toward the door, but as I heard Brianna start a series of high-pitched moans, I didn't need the push. The whole room had taken on an obscure stuffiness, a thick foggy warmth that left me short of breath until my bulging cock led me out into the October morning sunlight once more.

I jacked off that night, cumming harder than I had in weeks, spurting a massive load that shot all the way up my body and glanced off my chin. It left me drained, panting, and it came from nothing but the memory of the smell of flowers and spice. Took about two minutes, zero to sixty.

I stared at myself in my bathroom mirror before bed and thought about what kind of trouble I'd found. And that I hoped I would find again.

* * *

I was tapping my feet, antsy while grading my AP essays during my prep period early the following week when I heard a diffident knock at my door. "It's open!"

The bold, chopping strides that brought Nicole Cross toward my desk left me squirming a bit in my squeaky chair. I'd always been a little nervous around her. There'd been rumors about her older sister; definitely, Nicole had inherited a little of Natalie's cool, smooth confidence. And now I was even more nervous: when I looked at her in her typical school outfit of yoga pants and a loose hoodie, all I saw was her, naked on her knees before Peter Nelson's needy dick. And I'd heard nothing at all from Alex since that day by the loading-dock door.

I cleared my throat. "Hi, Nicole. To what do I owe the pleasure?"

"I'm just the messenger, Mr Deemer." She smiled with no warmth at all. "I was heading up this way from Guidance, so. Here." She tossed a plain white envelope on my desk, sealed, with the school's return address pre-printed. "It's from Ms Anthony. I guess."

"Ah." Not that I needed her to tell me: I knew the loopy cursive on the front of the envelope, spelling out Mr Sean Deemer, esq in bold purple ink. "Thanks, Nicole. Need a pass or anything?"

"Nope." She let her gaze linger on me a moment or two longer than necessary, but that was just the kind of thing she'd always done. "Okay. Bye."

"Later." I watched her go, the envelope shaking slightly in my hand, waiting until she was all the way gone before I slashed the envelope open with my thumb. I was not surprised when a piece of purple stationery, folded intricately into a flower shape, fell out.

I smoothed the paper and began to read the silver script I found there.

* * *

And so it was that I was standing there awkwardly under the bright fluorescents in the dank boiler room, feeling a little foolish, when a sudden clang from behind me made me jump. I heard the voice of the lively Brianna, all full of laughter, and a sudden stab of memory showed me the smile on her face as she'd ground the trimmed hairy glory of her pussy down hard over Julius Taylor's abs. "I dunno. She said she had a surprise for us today. That's all I know."

"Crazy." It was Nicole. "She never has us come down here after school like this." She chuckled. I heard the rustle of a plastic shopping bag. "Good thing she fucks the janitors. It would be weird if they found us in the Circle."

Brianna laughed, a sudden braying burst. "You really thinks she does them?" she snorted. "Nah. She's got standards." The voices had been getting louder, the lump in my throat rising, and then suddenly there they were, the two girls in their normal school clothes with shopping bags full of thin gowns, smelly candles, and the other weird little implements of their ritual. "Oh my god!" Brianna stood there, the shock on her face morphing slowly into a mischievous smile as she realized who I was. "Well well! Mr Deemer. Hi there."

"Why are you here?" Good old Nicole, always direct, just like her sister had been. No fucking around. "Who told you to come down here?"

Brianna, her grin spreading, turned shrewd eyes on me. "Don't you see, Nic?" She set her bags down carefully. "You're our surprise, aren't you?"

I crumpled Alex' stationery in my pocket. "Seems so."

Brianna nodded, the grin staying right where it was. "Well then." She let her eyes roll slowly down my body.

"Interesting." Nicole was pursing her lips, nodding slowly. "So. I guess you kinda know why you're here."

I forced a steady tone. "Kinda."

That surprised a quick smile out of Nicole, gone as soon as it had appeared, and she arched an eyebrow. "Very interesting." She pulled out her phone to check the time. "Fuck. We need to get ready." She squatted on the ground, rummaging in her shopping bag, setting out candlesticks with practiced motions.

"We sure do." Brianna's voice was a dangerous purr. "You just stand there, Mr Deemer. We'll handle everything." She winked. "Mistress Alexandra's on her way then, right Nic?" she asked

"Beats the shit out of me." Nicole dropped a box of matches on the floor by the candles, then fixed me once again with that dull, unreadable gaze of hers before she rose nimbly to her feet and, with no shame at all, began to strip. She did it quickly, as though she was getting ready for gym class, and despite everything I'd seen in this room already I instinctively tried to obey my programming and look away to give her the modesty she didn't want.

Only to find my view dominated by Brianna, who was doing exactly the same thing her friend was doing. "You can look, Mr Deemer," she winked, the gleam in her eyes rather wild as she swept her shirt off over her head.

"You wouldn't be here if you didn't want to," Nicole added mildly, peeling her yoga pants down her legs. "I know you didn't just randomly walk into the boiler room after school for fun. This was that message I delivered for Mistress Alexandra yesterday." It wasn't a question, her eyes daring me to disagree as she pushed her thong down past her knees.

I paused, then pulled my eyes from her waxed pussy up to her grave eyes. "I know why I'm here, Nicole."


"You're here," Brianna put in, "to help me with my fucking bra." She'd turned her back to me in her underwear, a matching burgundy set that looked expensive. "Give me a hand?" She collected her long hair and gathered up off her neck, bowing her head so I could get at the clasp. I hesitated, then took her brastrap between my fingers and snapped it apart. Her skin was warm and smooth, totally unmarked by anything but the straps themselves as she stepped away with a smile.

"You two are, um, remarkably free with your bodies," I ventured as Brianna's underwear joined Nicole's on the floor. Nicole turned grave, calm eyes on me as she pulled their things from the bags, seeming totally at ease. "Is it weird, undressing with me here?"

Nicole shrugged into her gown. "Mistress Alexandra tells us we've got nothing to worry about. That our bodies are our power and our strength, our sword and our shield." She said it flatly, the rote words of a ritual written somewhere in whorled script, and I felt a chill go down my spine once more. She was staring at me with that unsettling look she had. "We have nothing to be ashamed of, Mr Deemer."

"You certainly don't," I muttered, Brianna naked beside me. Nicole tossed her one of the diaphanous gowns.

"No," she agreed, scratching calmly at her pubes. "These things are true because we say them. The words make it so." She peered at me as she smoothed the insubstantial garment over her full breasts. "That's what she says, anyway."

"And you believe her?" I was proud that I kept contact with her eyes.

"You do, too," she shot back. "It's why you're here." I nodded; that was a tough one to argue with.

"Here," Nicole echoed quietly, "in our Circle."

"'Sup, bitches!" The doors clanged again. "Sorry I'm late, but let's get going, am I right?" Leah Fuller stopped short, her mouth agape, as soon as she saw me. Her backpack dropped to the floor unnoticed. "Holy shit. Why are you here?" She stared over at the others.

"Mistress Alexandra," Nicole smiled coldly, "has sent us a surprise."

Leah blinked. "Sent?" She glanced around into the shadows. "She's not here? Fuck!" She looked at her phone. "It's almost time. What do we do?"

Brianna nodded thoughtfully. "We light the candles," she said, low and even, her voice taking on that chanting quality I'd heard here before. "We make the Circle. We feel our power."

Nicole's gaze pried me apart. "We claim the man," she added softly. I hoped she didn't see my shudder.

"Oh yes." Brianna's smile was back. "We certainly do."

"No shit," Leah giggled. "Sounds like a plan." She had her shirt off before she was through with the sentence, a lycra number bottomed by a pair of tight shorts. She'd just come from PE, apparently. She sighed in relief as her firm little tits came free from the sportsbra, bouncing delightfully behind her big brown areolae. "That feels nice," she gusted, hefting each breast; she giggled when she caught me looking. "Glad you like the view, Mr Deemer."

I went to look away again, obscurely, but then I thought about what Alex had told me: I have little use for shy men. So I decided I wasn't in the mood to be shy, looking meaningfully at her chest. She noticed, giving me a thin-lipped smile while she jiggled them for me. Nicole tutted off to the side. "Get a room, you two," she grumbled, but then Leah was laughing loudly. "Enough playtime. Get your robe on and let's light the candles. The sun will be out of alignment in like seven minutes," she went on, glancing again at her phone.

"Relax, Mr D," Brianna winked. "You just need to stand in the Circle and keep your mouth shut until one of us tells you what to say, right?" I nodded, my mouth shut; they didn't know I'd seen any of this. "There's a ritual. Some words. There will be an explanation."

"Afterward," Nicole put in firmly. She had two more candles to light.

"Afterward. Yes." Brianna waved her hand impatiently. "Mistress Alexandra is, like, super-cool. She helps us so much." She glanced down to where my cock had already begun to poke at my fly, suppressing a smile. "She'll help you too, Mr Deemer, if you need it. No pressure." She took a deep breath, her eyes still on my package, then muttered to the others. "It'd be better to wait for her."

"We've done this like a dozen times." I turned to see Leah with her back to me, sliding the gown over her garish hair; below, I didn't bother stopping my eyes from taking in the senior class' finest ass, naked and perfect, its symmetry stirring me deeply. "She wants us to feel our power," she went on, pulling the flimsy garment down and turning, her hair in waves down her back. She strode toward me, looking down briefly to make sure the chalked circle on the concrete was still visible, then stopped facing me.


"Good point," Brianna murmured. She nudged a candle to its final place with her foot, the air starting to take on an expectant air freighted with the smell of the candles.

I stood there, gawking, Leah's thick nipples growing visibly hard within the big rings of her areolae as the candles lit her thin gown. She was eyeing me with an air of tough, eager excitement, nodding. "Well, ladies," she purred, nodding at the other two, "I'll be honest. I'm kinda amped. I'm definitely feeling my power." Her eyes found my dick, already beginning to tent my slacks, and she produced an extremely confident, womanly smirk. "So is he. Good thing it's my turn today."

"No." The voice was sudden, ringing out low and husky from the shadows behind her. Leah turned. "It's mine." Her face seemed to shimmer in the gloom as she appeared, prancing coolly into the light of the candles, her black gown drifting as she moved. "Behold," she went on steadily, reaching out an arm to rest gently on Leah's hip. "He is here, Leah."

The girl looked from me to her, her face unreadable, then sighed and bowed her head. "He is, Mistress."

I felt my jaw drop, Alex' hair corkscrewing in a living pile atop her lovely face. She looked up at me, her hand still resting lightly on Leah's robed hips. I heard the breathing of the two girls beside me, felt the heat of their bodies. The candles mesmerized me already, my thinking going all sluggish. "Who is he, my ladies of the Circle?"

"He is a man." The ritual was on track now, the three girls chanting together in that weird harmony that made my neck prickle.

"He is." I watched Alex' mouth form the words, her lips tempting me, my balls lurching at their fullness, the pleasure they promised. She nodded, her gown swishing as she stepped forward. "You may prepare me, Lady Leah, when the time comes."

"Yes, Mistress." Leah moved behind Alex, passive now, engulfed in the power of the ritual just like the rest of us. My senses sharpened slowly; I scented the girls beside me, the coffee breath from Nicole, the faint sweat smell Leah had left behind from her last-period gym class. Riding over all of it, like a white thread on black lace, came the faint whiff of four vaginas, slick and hot.

Feeling their power.

She stood, regal and gorgeous and very much present, some six feet away from me. At her nod, I felt Leah take my left hand, Nicole my right. Hers felt cold and small. The flicker of the candles made it look like Alex' hair was in coiling motion, Medusa-like. She fixed her massive eyes squarely on mine, her forehead wrinkled in concentration. I felt a tingling all through my limbs, a lightness of the body. When Alex spoke, her voice was a ringing challenge. "Before us stands a man."

"Before us stands a man," came the girls' excited voices. The sound washed over me. I inhaled the smell of candles and pussy, my head lightening oddly.

"A man of strength." Alex waved one hand in a tight, controlled circle, her dark sleeve rippling like a flag.

"A man of strength!" Nicole's fingers tightened painfully in mine, and I was amazed to find I was squeezing hers just as tightly.

"A man of passion." The other hand shot out, waving in a complicated pattern that reminded me of email sigs and the movement of Nicole's candle across Nelson's bare chest, seemingly ages ago now.

"A man of passion!" Brianna drew closer to me, her breast heavy and hot against my arm.

"A man," she went on, her voice falling to a near whisper, "who needs a woman."

"A man who needs a woman." Leah, behind Alex, stared at me with blazing eyes, and she followed boldly when Alex began to take heavy, determined steps toward me, passing through arms' length, her face and body coming into sharp focus from out of the gloom. I thought I could feel the hair on my head waving and twisting, my whole body vibrating. The head of my penis was a dull, painful ache as it shoved insistently up against the front of my slacks. Alex stopped when I could smell her breath, nodding up at me through lidded eyes as her voice became a savage whisper. "I am that woman."

The girls were both nodding at my side. "You are that woman." They were completely enraptured, the energy from their hands almost tangible against my palms.

Alex licked her lips. "Yes," she hissed, her thick lips curling into a sensuous smile. Never once had my eyes left hers, and nor would they. Until she took hers away. I was definitely feeling it now, the magic she claimed was hers, and she nodded once more as she understood my new awareness. "You see now, Sean," she murmured softly, her voice like falling water, and I didn't even need to nod. She turned to her Ladies. "Prepare my man," she commanded, almost curtly, and then at last I blinked as she whirled away to stride back to Leah.

I shook my head, clearing it, and by the time I was able to think again Nicole had stepped in front of me. She had that same grave look she'd always had, but this time it seemed less cold than tense. "Stand still, Mr Deemer," she whispered, that quick smile of hers flashing as she began to work on my necktie.

"Yeah." Brianna's tits pressed into my back, her hands sliding along the top of my pants until she began to unbuckle my belt. "We'll take care of you." The belt fell aside around the time Nicole started on my shirt-buttons, and for an instant I lifted my eyes over her head to see Alex, boldly facing me while Leah, solemn now, chained the silver pendant around her neck. She seemed to be listening, Leah whispering as they watched me undress; I gasped as Nicole pulled my shirt apart, her hands plowing with unexpected tenderness over my chest. When I looked back at her, her eyes had gone wide.

"So hairy, Mr Deemer," she murmured, fascinated, her fingers light on my nipples for a moment before she moved them regretfully up to free my shoulders. At my waist, Brianna was busy undoing my slacks, and then with a seamlessness that spoke of long practice the girls switched places, Nicole dragging her fingertips down to take over my fly while Brianna stripped off my shirt from behind. "Remember to breathe," she added, her nimble fingers sliding my zipper down. Bare-chested, I stood as Brianna went to her knees and began working at my shoes.

"Definitely breathe," she advised, and when I glanced down at her she was looking back up, both girls waiting to see my dick pop out. And I knew it would; I was rock-hard in my boxers, and Nicole found another tight smile as she let my slacks fall. "I've never seen that much hair," Brianna whispered, smiling as she gazed up at me.

"He's a man." Nicole placed her little fingers just inside my waistband, my cock tenting the boxers ludicrously, waiting for her companion to get my other shoe and sock off. She glanced into my eyes to make sure I was ready, then let her eyes trace once more down my chest. "I like it," she admitted, and then she was pushing my boxers down along my hard penis, slowly, both their mouths open. The elastic dragged along my root, then across the veins at the top of my dick; when I looked down, all I saw was a delighted look from Brianna as my cock sprang up, hard and firm, already at my full length. "Yep," muttered Nicole as she nudged my boxers to my ankles with her foot. "A man."

I lifted my foot as Brianna removed my clothes, laying a confident hand on Nicole's hip to keep my balance. She was staring critically down at my cockhead, nodding thoughtfully with her lip between her teeth. Now, when I looked at Alex and Leah, my eyes were bold, the two of them whispering at the sight of my nude body.

I had nothing to be worried about. And I knew it; I'm no Julius Taylor, but I keep myself in decent shape. And the Circle had no need of a shy man. So I stepped my feet slightly apart as Brianna collected my clothes and shoes, Nicole moving smoothly back to my side. I waited in the cool, flickering air of the old boiler room, on display.


Alex' eyes roved along my body, her head cocking in a half-nod. "My man is prepared," she purred. "Candle!" and Brianna was ready by the clothing pile we'd all left; she glided toward Alex, her gown swishing, as Leah unleashed her Mistress' robe. It fell to the floor in thick darkness, leaving Alex standing there as nude as I. The woman waited two or three heavy breaths, then brought her hand to her closely-trimmed bush and slipped her finger inside herself.

Voboy
Voboy
1,793 Followers