All Comments on 'Filling the Gap'

by Edey

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazing story and well written. Bring on the other adventure please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yes let’s hear your foursome story please!

StraycatndcStraycatndcalmost 2 years ago

For sure write it down 😉

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very, very hot story! Steamy HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please, write about the second situation! Very interesting adventures, I'm a bit jealous! :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I wish I had encounters like that! Good story!

Dpj49Dpj49almost 2 years ago

You are an excellent story teller. Love the description of each other’s feelings about themselves and toward each other. A really beautiful story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

OMFG!!! Oh, my dear hot and horny eraj, I loved this story. You had me so fucking hard reading this. All I could think about was how beautiful Liam's slutty wet hole must have looked. This may not have been your usual type of story, but it was just as well written. And judging by the amount of precum leaking from my cock, one of your HOTTEST. Thanks so much for this one, MLF

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I second the comment from BlowPopJ…”Write it down!”!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Kinky :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I need more about your sex adventures! You can describe them so vividly!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Write down more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Write the 4 some

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story was amazing, definitely one of the best I ever read. So well written and the most arousing fantasy for me. Thank you!! I'd love to read the one you mentioned

philatanusphilatanusover 1 year ago

One of the better Twink stories here! Thanks for sharing!

Well written! HOT!

bdave2bdave2over 1 year ago

You write well, thanks. Your menage a quatre sounds interesting. Please share.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent descriptions with great feeling and emotion! Bring on more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I did not read all this… why? It sounded like you ended a maybe not so loyal relationship in a mean way. Like next time maybe don’t make a dating profile with your heartless computer science job like a machine when really u and this ander or andre you should learn story consistency… is a human being with feelings. This story may be true. It may be kinky. But it is not honorable. Thank you A hole. And not the sexy kind!

EdeyEdeyover 1 year agoAuthor

@Anon

Sorry you feel that way. The situation is based on real events, in reality I knew these two guys for two months. Around Liam's birthday Ander asked me to fuck with them.

Yes, he wasn't overly happy how it went. The events described in the story - the sex scene and the meeting - are almost 95% how it really happened - I had sex with Liam with their CONSENT - Ander agreed to it.

He really did some mean remarks about me having a modeling job one time. He did have a bad reaction when Liam orgasmed, a jealous one. But what could I do? I never-ever proposed it myself.

He asked for it as Liam's sexual needs were higher than Ander. And.... after - He LET us meet one-on-one! He agreed to it, because he knew that it was probable - Liam could break up with him, feeling his needs not-satisfy. It was the agreement of us 3 - after around 2 months of meeting - that I should stop meeting Liam as we both start to catch feelings.

Relationship of Ander and Liam DID NOT ended in the consequences of me - sleeping with Liam.

I don't know what else can I tell you, without giving you contact email to Liam, so you could ask for yourself how it went. The story is based on real event, but it depicts the situation a bit differently - it shows Liam cheating in the end, but that's not what happened! It was done for dramatic purposes, nothing more.

.

I'm sorry you didn't like it, but I hope I explained a bit how it really was, and it wasn't that bad as in the story ;)

Moanster_Moanster_over 1 year ago

Excellent writing!!! Do you have a foursome story?? Without cheating, of course ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot story. Thank you.

EdeyEdeyover 1 year agoAuthor

@Moanster_

I started to write the story, but it was so depressing with the end, it tired me :D

Remember, it's based on my real life story, so I was kinda confined to the truth.

I was living in the same condominium with a pretty twink guy who had an older boyfriend.

We got befriended, the twink was a cutie, after some time I discovered that the twink was fucking around with the other guy. They invited me one day (after situation when I actually warned them, that I noticed the old boyfriend parking in the parking lot - I literally knocked on their door! ) to join them...

As I had a liking for that twink - I agreed, but quickly I discovered he was kinda hmmm.... not very smart, to be honest :D Me and the other guy did him together, but I was quickly done with that affair, as it wasn't what I wanted to have in my private life. I always searched for love+sex, not only sex - why? I started my gay life on a rather high note with an intense relationship and after that I was kinda.... spoiled :D Just fucking wasn't good enough for me. I wanted crazy intense relationships :D Basically, I discovered sex is (for me!) SO much more intense and great with a person that mattered to me. That's just my private experience, everybody is entitled to a different view.

(By the way my first relationship is the partial basis for my story "I hated him")

And I decided to end the triangle/quadrangle. The most funny thing was I kinda fooled around with the "other guy" after that, as he was cool guy, very based, but as he was deeply closeted and I kinda started to like him a bit too much a bit, I decided to end it, as it had no future for me.

So the story is rather depressing, I ended the triangle, then I ended the thing with 'the other guy' as well.

No happy endings. :)

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story!

EdeyEdey8 months agoAuthor

@VerbalAbuse, nice to hear that, but surprisingly - it's the story that is the least favorite of my stories

:D

It's the only one without a romance element, and I am definitely a romance writer, not a smut writer (there are plenty of other great smut writers here, and I don't want to even try to compete within this subgenre :))

I'm a great romantic at heart and enjoy having elements of love in my stories.

So I guess my stories are not probably the best choice for people searching only for sex-centered stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEdey@Edey
I'm originally from Eastern Europe. I love to write stories in my native language, but occasionally I try myself in writing in English. I write mostly GAY and TRANS ROMANCES = love+sex stories, with twinks, femboys, t-girls and crossdressers, and _feminine_males in general. I ...