All Comments on 'Film Noir'

by TarnishedPenny

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I loved it! It brought back fond memories of fumbling my way through my own sexual awakening.

DrizdartDrizdartabout 5 years ago
The more things change ..

no really small theaters when I was dating. Certainly no comfortable couch-ish seats.

But many things remain the same. Not having a place of ones own and not being able to be alone in a house. Movie theaters remaining dark. Driving out to a nearly deserted country lane. Being naive enough to not be fully prepared. Being responsible enough to find alternative ways to delight.

Thanks for this story ... and making me think of some of the high school and 19 year old explorations which were delightful surprises AND too often frustrating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
It was great back when...........

That's what drive-in theatres were for. There was a little more privacy, you had the speaker to hang on the window, and a heater for the winter so you didn't need to run the engine. Besides, engine exhaust in cold weather messes up the vision of the screen to the car behind.

What an educational resource those drive-ins were! Mosquitos could be a bit of a problem, though..........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loved it.. So real

This reminds me of my high school days! I can remember being there.

Would of liked it if she let him squirt of couple times and then sucked the rest out of him till he was squirming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well Done!

Very well written and sensual. Nothing more to say.

ecorcheecorchealmost 4 years ago

The back seat of the car ... Memories ...

LocalMan3000LocalMan3000about 3 years ago

Beautiful portrayal of the mature young woman leading the immature and very inexperienced young man to the place they both wanted to go.

KingCuddleKingCuddlealmost 3 years ago

ADORABLE!

More of these two, please!

Cal59Cal59over 2 years ago

Loved this, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting premise.

Moves along a bit too quickly. Coud use some dialog as they're making out/playing with each other about how it feels to the one doing and the one being done, and some discussion about whether that's the way the other likes it? Wouldn't ir be nice if they could SEE each other's bodies?

A little more hand on cock teasing woud have been nice as she got to handle and play with her first cock. Learning how it felt to her. Learning how he reacted to different stroking.

And, for God's sake, if you're going to bring BRIGITTE Nielsen iinto it, at least spell her name correctly -- with two I's and one E.

Fout stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh, yes indeed, spelling does matter. The story coud definitely have used some dialog and ir sure woud have been nice if they had been able to see each other. The author totally should have got more iinto it if they had wanted to earn more than fout stars. Good advice from an obvious expert.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story! Thanks for taking the time to write it. Felt like I was learning about women as I read this.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGabout 1 year ago

Five**5**Star Story!!!!! Regardless of whatever issues "Anonymous" commenter from a little over 1 year ago says; he/she is a person who hides his/her identity, while being ugly in his comments! And, his attempt at humor by misspelling words/bad grammar is completely lost on the attempt!! Would have been better to leave the whole thing unsaid...

Your story is 'different', to say the least; and I, for one, APPRECIATE a different kind of story. That Juvia and Nathan BOTH forgot to bring protection just reflects on their inexperience, giving them an opportunity to learn and grow in their relationship.

And, that relationship is well on it's way to fruition...hope their love for each other is strong, allowing this growth to become more for them...they deserve it.

Sequel?? Hope so!!

Five**5**Stars...🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟✨✨✨✨✨πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

BigotedeFocaBigotedeFoca7 months ago

Oh my, talk about a flashback. There’s virtually nothing that compares to those first, white hot, moments when innocence and sexuality combine in the first orgasm between two lovers. Easy 5 🌟 Thanks for the memories.

MorevinilaMorevinilaabout 2 months ago

This narration certainly proves there no need to have penetration for a story to be hot - ant it rang true! No need to dwell on a few slips of the pen; you certainly did the job

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous