Film Noir

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, DAMN!" I shouted. Who cared who could hear? I had been so ready!

Then Nathan's arms pulled me towards him and I realized from the hard, warm length between us that I wasn't the only frustrated one.

I looked up at him, ran my hand along his jaw, did my best to smile.

"No, Nathan, I'm sorry, too. I should have thought... It's not your fault. But without one, tonight would be a really bad time - I'm probably fertile as hell."

I was amazed at the warmth in the boy's eyes, the love on his face.

Stooping, he put his arms under my shoulders and knees, straightened and picked me up. He slid into the back seat, sitting me on his lap.

My head was on his shoulder was close enough for me to whisper to him, "It's OK, baby. We can still have fun. I love you, Nathan."

"And you, Juvia. So much."

I turned, lifted myself off him before pushing him to lie down on the seat. There wasn't much room, but I had an idea in mind. Carefully, I knelt on either side of his head and bent forward until his thing, yes, poked me in the face.

Pulling my hair out of the way with one hand, I threw it over my shoulder onto my back before seizing his shaft.

Nathan's male scent was so much stronger now. I felt my insides twitch.

I tentatively gave his head a slight lick and gasped when I felt a return lick on my labia. I repeated it; his licks became longer, firmer, so I began licking his length like a lollipop, bottom to top, over and over. He sped up and, just like that, I had my first-ever two-person orgasm.

It was different than anything I had ever given myself - richer, much fuller. It almost had colors to it. It bounced around between my nipples and my pussy - everywhere! - and I gave a groan of delight. It took me a while to recover and return to Nathan's cock. I started to bob my head up and down on it, sucking lightly.

Once I went too deep and almost choked when it hit the back of my throat, so I made my strokes shallower but tried to go faster. With one hand, I rolled those tender balls, pulled on his sack.

He had begun licking me again and it was amazing to me how quickly I was getting fired up again. His voice suddenly grunted, "Juvie, I'm..."

Proud as I was about being able to please him so well, I wasn't sure I want him to cum in my mouth. Not this time, anyway. Besides, I wanted to watch, to see in real life what I'd only surreptitiously seen on my laptop. I pulled my head back and began pumping the loose skin on his shaft.

Nathan gave a huge groan. His thing began twitching and pulsing and, all of a sudden, it went off like a fountain, spurting again and again. I pulled back far enough that it stayed out of my hair. I reached out my hand and began to rub it around on his stomach.

"Wow! Is it always like that, Nathan?"

"Pretty much," he answered sleepily. "You do it pretty well, mind."

His hands seized my bum again and his head rose off the seat to bring his mouth in range of my pussy.

Keeping his tongue in his mouth, he used his lips to pull on my labia, first one and then the other. It felt amazing and I moaned in appreciation. Hearing that, he repeated the stimulation with his teeth, ever so gently. It was scary, but also utterly arousing. I moaned, deeper, louder. Then his tongue began to flick quickly and lightly over my clit.

I couldn't help myself from crying out, again and again. My shrill cries turned to a deep roar when he pressed hard over my bud with the full width of his tongue, slowly dragging it over my supersensitive pearl.

The orgasm pulsed in my ears, roared through my body. It went on and on - as did my cries. Nathan kept working my clit until, panting and overwhelmed, I pushed his head away.

"Enough!" I cried. "Nathan, you'll kill me!"

His head fell away from my pussy. I collapsed on top of him, totally spent.

We slept there for a while, waking up when an airplane flew over on its way to the airplane.

We pulled ourselves out of the car and I helped Nathan clean Nathan off his tummy with some tissues. Still naked, he pulled me into a standing hug with one arm, running the other hand over my hair.

I felt so cherished, so proud of myself.

"I love you, Juvie," I heard him say.

"Me, too," I replied, "but you know what?"

"What?"

"Next time we go to see a movie, Nathan?"

"I get to choose?"

"No, dummy! Next time..."