Film Star Fun

Story Info
My job was to look after her.... as regularly as I could.
5.6k words
3.98
18k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SOT24
SOT24
23 Followers

I know this will sound almost unbelievable, as looking back, I can't believe it either - but this is a true story. It's set in the early 1980s. I am young and although I am no virgin, to be honest, I fairly inexperienced in sex.

I remember so much of this four month period in my life with the sort of clarity as if it were yesterday. It led to an important decision that could have changed my life... I often wonder did I make the right choice....I will never know.

I have changed the names, places and times to protect the identity of those in this true account.

The Actress

Bomb Attack

I was in my early 20s and was employed as a full time firefighter in London. On my days off, I worked providing fire cover on film sets in various studios around the capital. I had always wanted to either join the fire service or work in the film industry - so I was blessed to be doing both dream jobs simultaneously.

For one film, I was required to attend the set in a small film studio for several weeks with two colleagues covering times when I was on shift so couldn't make it. The film was being made by a famous director known for his frankly dull art house productions that were often rather difficult to follow.

On the second day of shooting there was a war scene depicting the explosion of a bomb in a city centre bombing raid. A pretty young American actress was required to stand in a booth which had been constructed with plywood sides and roof, but a clear perspex front and back.

This was in the days before CGI, so to achieve a shot of this young victim in the blast, the actress was required to stand in the booth with the camera zoomed in tight to her head and shoulders through the perspex window.

The special effects guys would direct a propane ball of flame and polystyrene rocks and debris at her, while she was protected in the booth. She was directed to turn around in the booth screaming, putting her hands up to her face to shield her face from the explosion. As she shielded her face, she needed to break a concealed blood capsule. As the camera zoomed in, her bloody face would be enveloped in fire and then blood.

The actress went through many 'dry' rehearsals which eventually lead to a full technical run through. This was the part I was specifically interested in as I was already very anxious about the design of the booth and whether it would adequately protect her.

On cue, a compressed air cannon blasted the booth with the lightweight polystyrene rocks. At the same time, the gas explosions were set off from flame thrower type apparatus and the ball of fire surrounded the free standing booth.

Bloody hell, it was far more violent and strong than I was expecting and the air and gas blast wobbled the booth rather precariously. But it did look dramatic, so the special effects guys and unit director were happy with the test, unfortunately I wasn't. I wanted projecting legs fitted to the booth to stop it overturning during the explosion. With no floor, I was worried that if it did flip over, it would expose this beautiful young woman to a ball of flame.

The special effects coordinator was offended at my criticism of his competence and argued it was safe. I disagreed and said that I would stop the shoot (which I could do by informing the studio managers). In the end they reluctantly agreed.

Kate - the actress - had heard the argument and looked very concerned. I introduced myself and explained my role to her and apologised for the delay. She said it was 'very sweet' of me as in her experience, there's always a big focus on getting the film in the can and safety often takes second place. I have to say, in may experience, she was right.

I had never spoken to her before. Initially I though she was quite shy and had to work hard to play this excessively sexy vamp type character for her role. I had no idea what colour her hair was, but she was tall, slim, chatty, intelligent and I discovered later, when out of the costume, she was even more sexy than the woman she was playing.

The shot was finally made in two takes. She was amazingly brave as it must have been bloody terrifying and hot in the booth. Afterwards, she emerged and ignored my enquiry if she was ok. She disappeared off set into her dressing room to prepare for the next scene.

There's always lots of waiting around on set and later that day I was able to ask Kate how she found the scene. I asked her about the story of the film which I didn't understand and was baffling me, indeed, even after her explanation I still didnt get it, but she was a delight to talk to. I had two firefighter colleagues on set or this explosion scene and they gave me some stick suggesting I trying to 'pull' this Hollywood actress but had no chance. The truth is I knew that she was not interested and she was just being friendly..... wasn't she?

Friends

The next day was the third day of shooting. Kate and I had chatted a lot between takes and I was really looking forward to the next break in shooting. In the early afternoon, Kate approached me and asked would I like to meet for a drink after work. I could not believe my luck, but accepted immediately.

She asked me to keep our drink quiet from the crew to prevent gossiping. I was in no place to disagree with any conditions, plus I certainly didn't want my colleagues knowing.

I was to meet her in the lobby of a hotel in Kensington at 8pm. I knew it fairly well as I used to be stationed nearby and regularly attended calls there when their fire alarm activated in error.

I rushed home, got changed and dashed out as if my life depended on it. I am off for a date (I think its a date?) with a beautiful Hollywood actress who is the star of this film. She might not be widely known in the UK, but apparently she was relatively well known across in the States. This didnt happen to guys like me.

I was early as usual. I waited in the hotel bar with a glass of water as I didn't know if she drank and I could hardly meet her with alcohol on my breath. She arrived and looked amazing and gave me a huge hug. She was wearing a short skirt, a slightly transparent embroidered cotton blouse showing a lacy bra underneath and she wore a small denim jacket over.

In my panic to get there and disbelief of getting this date, I hadn't thought about where to go, but she knew a wine bar which did really nice food. I had a bit of a panic about the cost, especially as we jumped in a taxi. I was young, single, but a little bit restricted with disposable cash as I had a large mortgage. Wine bars and especially taxis were very unfamiliar environments to me, as were Hollywood actresses!

We had the nicest evening. We talked so easily together and she told me about her life which was so far removed from mine. Her Dad had left the family home and the step Dad arrayed and was a complete "asshole". She left home at 17 and after avoiding a host of dodgy film studio managers who were all trying to fuck her, she landed her first role.

Fast forward to the here and now and she lived in mountain side house with a pool in LA and named dropped friends who I most definitely has heard of. She knew she had done well and was very humble. She said in almost embarrassed tones that she had a cleaner at her home who has become a friend. Kate took her as her guest to a premier of a film a friend had made and the cleaner had loved walking in to the theatre on the red carpet and being shouted at by the paparazzi.

She wanted to know all about my job as a firefighter and regularly steered me back to milk me for both amusing and tragic anecdotes. She was genuinely interested in the human angle rather than the sensation which told me a lot about her.

She kept looking around for photographers - a constant curse in LA. But she was loving her anonymity in London. Then it was 10:15 and we were in the cab back to her hotel and that really awkward will she/wont she invite me in moment. But there was no way that was happening. It was a Wednesday evening and she had a 5.00 am car coming to collect her for work the next morning. I had over an hour's journey home and also had an early start.

We had a kiss and a hug outside the hotel to say goodnight. I said I had had an amazing time and asked if we could do it again. She agreed and that I would take her somewhere the next night. One more kiss and she went into the hotel.

WOW! - what a night.! Was that a date? Was she using me to entertain her? My insecurities were on overtime. How can such a successful and beautiful women be interested in me?

The next day on set we were super cool to keep our friendship secret from the crew. I used to have to wait around for hours on set as part of my role as the unit firefighter. But today was different as every minute of waiting felt like an hour. I couldn't wait for that call from the assistant director 'It's a wrap' as I had plans, and I was hoping they would include getting into Kate's panties tonight.

Kate and I had been super cool. We had only said 'Hi" to each other and discussed the weather, but that was it. She was an actress and it was easy for her to play this role. For me it was so stressful.

I had bought a change of clothing to the studio and changed in a toilet/locker room after work. As I was getting dressed, the door opened.

"Going somewhere nice?" said a voice - one of my firefighter colleagues had entered.

"Just to see a friend"

"Oh yeah? Give her one from me" he said crudely

I hoped he was right!!

I met Kate in the hotel lobby. I wasn't quite as nervous tonight. We hopped in a taxi and went to a bar in the city I knew with views of St Paul's Cathedral and the River Thames beyond. I had only been there once as it was far too expensive for me, but I wanted to impress.

Tonight we sat side by side to get the view of the cathedral and we were far more tactile. She had a short fitted cocktail dress that showed her legs and boobs off to perfection. A piano started playing and it was very romantic. Two couples - much older than us - got up to dance, and with a nod but no words, we joined them.

In the days that followed, we agreed that although embarrassing, the dance was an excuse to enable us to touch legitimately that would have looked inappropriate at the table of this smart venue. And touch we did. She was perfection. I was hard.

Again we were working the next day, so another early night and hug at the hotel. We laughed about the dancing and agreed to meet the next night - Friday and go to a nightclub for some 'proper' dancing.

Two is company but three is a crowd

I was late to the studio the next day as the trains were delayed. Kate's face lit up when she saw me - perhaps a little too brightly, but we got away with it! Later between takes we chatted and she said she had thought that when I was late I had stood her up and had felt really sad.

That evening I shared her unit car to her hotel. I thought it was a bit risky as the driver was bound to talk and as we left the studio, it was very visible to other crew members, but she was happy with it. Once again, I had changed at the studio. When we arrived at her hotel, she asked me to grab a drink in the bar while she changed. I was so disappointed as I would have loved to have gone to her room, but I wasn't complaining.

Again, many male and some female heads turned as she entered the lobby. She was in a shimmering figure hugging cocktail dress and this time it had a small spilt up the side. It was classy rather than tarty, but all I could see was this amazingly sexy image coming to meet ME.

We walked to a rooftop bar near her hotel. I prayed I didn't bump into any firefighter friends as I didn't want to share her, not for a minute. My anxieties were fed by the fact that the bar was very close to Kensington fire station and an occasional haunt by the crews there if they celebrating. I did see a face I recognised but didn't know well, and we merely nodded an acknowledgement. I found out later, the woman he was with wasnt his wife so he was pleased to be left alone, as was I.

At around 11pm we went down stairs two where music had been throbbing through to the floor for the last two hours. We were both a bit tipsy, but not drunk. We danced a little and then stood shouting at each other of the music for a while. She said she was really tired and would I mind if we called it a night?

Of course I didn't and we soon walking arm in arm back to the hotel. This time she asked if I wanted a nightcap or something? Trying not to look too eager, I calmly said that would be lovely. The concierge said good evening to us, and a second the lift doors were closed we were kissing. This time, urgent tongue swapping type kissing, only stopping when the lift did.

She opened the door to her room and I heard the TV was on. Maybe she left it on for some reason? But as we walked in, two things became obvious: This was the lounge of what turned out to be a two bedroom suite and the TV was being watched by the Director of the film.

He asked casually;

"Have you two had a nice time?"

Kate pecked his check on both sides like these actor types do and said;

"We had a lovely time darling, thank you".

She went on to describe the rooftop bar and club under and that she was a bit tired so had come home a bit early.

Meanwhile my head was spinning.

What the fuck?

Are they sharing a suite?

The Director and lead actress?

Maybe this is how they do things on smaller budget films? But it's a bit odd. She is 23 and he was in his 50s, maybe 60s? - Why didn't they have their own rooms?

Did they have their own rooms. I don't know, Should I go home now? This was a real head fuck.

By now she finished her chat with this old guy, said goodnight to him and led me into her bedroom. For me the passion that had built in the lift was gone, along with my erection.

She saw my confused face and simply said;

"He is my husband. He likes me to have fun"

I cannot recall my reply, but it was something like a slow 'o... kay', as I was still trying to process the last three minutes of my life.

She came over to me and cupped my face with her beautiful hands. Her mouth was close to mine and her eyes were huge and looking straight at mine.

"It's ok. He is a beautiful man and I love him, but he is 61 and cannot keep me satisfied. I mentioned how sweet you were, looking after me in the explosion scene and he gave his permission. He always has to agree before I play".

She kissed me. It was a slow sensual kiss - almost in an attempt to reassure me everything was OK. To further restart the evening, she was now tracing the line of my cock through my trousers with her open hand and as she did, my confusion evaporated and lust returned.

My memory of the sex we had has faded a little. It was amazing to see her naked and get down to it. But I was in shock from her announcing she was married in such a casual way. Why didnt she even hint of it before?

I recall lots of foreplay. I am a bit sensitive with blow jobs, but she was good, and by God, she was wet and tasted sensational. From my position laying between her legs, I moved to be above her. She kept her legs over my shoulder as we kissed. She moaned as she tasted her own juices on my face and mouth.

As she guided my cock inside her for the first time, the TV in the lounge was switched off. Everything outside the door was quiet now except some coughing as her husband went to his room.

Shit, that was really off putting. as was the flushing toilet minutes later. I could not get the thought of this old guy in the same suite. Was he listening? Was there a gap so he could watch or bearing in mind the contact he had, a hidden camera?

Kate seemed to detect that I was being distracted and pretty much turned me onto my back and worked hard as she fucked me like no woman ever had. It was fucking awesome and all thoughts about her old man of a husband faded.

I did cum eventually as did she, but it was not my best performance ever - frankly it was dreadfully disappointing. Why hadn't she told me in the bar she was married? At least I would have been ready - or would I have run away thinking it was too kinky for me.? I don't know but perhaps the latter?

Whilst she slept, I was wide awake. I heard hubby get up in the night in his room next door to the en suite toilet and I just couldn't settle. Kate woke about 6am and drank some water from a glass by her bed. I told her I have to get going as I was working at 9am. It wasn't true. I needed some space and I really didnt want to see the old husband in the morning. That would have been too awkward for me!

As I went home my mind was spinning and my head was a mess. WTF? I was not naive, I had read about guys like this and couples like this. OK, I had never done a threesome and often thought about both variations MMF and FFM. But not once in my fantasy did it involve a girl's grandad aged husband.

Would he want to watch another day? Would he want to join in? Would he want to touch me? It's all a little too weird for me.

The Agreement

The weekend soon went and it wasn't until Wednesday my fire service shift allowed me to work at the film studio again. Kate greeted me with a warm hug on set and that surprised me and my colleagues, one asking me:

"What the hell is that all about? Are you giving her one?"

Before I could deny it he added;

"That's the Directors wife you prick - you will get us all thrown out"

Kate was not on set all morning. Other than the hug, I hadn't seen her at all. Were we still OK? Would I see her again?

Then at lunchtime as my team and I protected the now empty set, a runner approached me and my suspicious colleagues and said the Director wanted to meet with me in his room at 1:30. That got my friends all excited.

"What the fuck is going on? I bet he saw that hug. He is going to sack you "

I said I had no idea - and that was the truth - but I was a bit apprehensive!

I made my way to the admin block and knocked on his office door, introducing myself to his PA saying I had a meeting with him. She opened the door and I went in. It wasn't the Hollywood glitzy Directors office you might imagine, it was a little small and dark.

Dave introduced himself "as his wife had forgotten too the other night"

He confirmed what Kate had said. They're deeply in love, but she needed more than he could supply at his age which was a 30 year gap. He said just occasionally, an opportunity would arise for to "top up her fun". He asked could I cope having fun with her over the next 3 to 4 months of the film production, but without the possibility of it turning to a relationship?

I agreed immediately. We drank the strongest coffee I have ever tasted as he told me how they met after he got divorced and he fell in love with her straight away. They agreed before they were married that he may need to ask others to help her, but only if it was safe.

I did admit I was really surprised to see him the other night but I had time to think it all through adding;

"Who wouldn't want to spend time & sleep with Kate? She is so sexy".

He thanked me and hoped we could be friends too.

So that is my introduction in to the world of wife sharing. One that rather amazingly, I would visit twice again in my life, including with my own wife.

The Summer of Fun

The next four months flew by and in that time:

I went to Paris with her, but not him, on Eurostar for the weekend. One afternoon she was recognised by a press photographer so we had to run and hide. We stayed in a luxury hotel, ate wonderful food and travelled first class - at nil cost to me. Kate introduced me to anal sex in Paris. Romantic and sexy. I was now 24 years old. A firefighter, but living like a king.

SOT24
SOT24
23 Followers
12