Film Star Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spent many nights with her and the pair of them in the hotel. Kate and I were usually alone but ate dinner or breakfast with him sometimes. Then he watched us a few times, sometimes wanking, and once or twice filming us with his camera.

On two occasions he touched her as we were having sex - and even touched me by accident which was a surprise, but in the heat of passion, wasn't as bad as it could have been. Most of the time, I slept with Kate through the night, but a few times she went to his room to stay with him. That suited me, especially if I was working at the fire station the next day.

The Showbiz Party

She was such a tease. One Saturday afternoon I was at the fire station and was due to finish at 6pm and make my way to see her. At around 4pm a tannoy announcement blared across the fire station asking me to go to the office as there was someone who wanted to see me.

Something in the back of my mind made me think it was her, and as I entered to office there she was in an office chair looking absolutely sexy which a group of 4 firefighters chatting to her eyes wide open and asking her where we met?

She said hello to me and apologised about being early. She thought I finished a 4pm and not 6pm, so had thought she would meet me. All the guys begged our boss to let her wait with a cup of tea, but instead, he allowed me to leave early.

I was so pleased to get away. Thankfully none of them worked at the film studio so they didn't recognise her as being the married main lead of this film.

It was that night that we were due to go to a party for me to meet her friends. I was not happy about this as our relationship was a temporary one. I wanted to call it off and stay at the hotel all evening. But she insisted.

I was beginning to really like her - and I knew that was dangerous. Her hubby worked massively long hours including post production work at weekends and that had led to Kate and I going out most weekends. Museums, art galleries and a show or two. It was a fantastic time.

But meeting friends is something you do for a possible long term relationship. Indeed, I was desperate to keep my friends away - yet we were off to a party in Knightsbridge to meet hers.

I got changed in the hotel and we grabbed a taxi. I remember this huge house. It was amazing. I was nervous. It was a dinner party and I had my best suit on. Would I be overdressed or look like shit? It was hardly a Savile Town suit - probably Marks and Spencers!

The first person I saw was Dave, her husband. OMG, I am there with both of them. How does this work? Who am I? A friend of his or her? Once again, I was lost. But as I was introduced to a number of names that I forgot immediately, I realised a number of things:

They ALL know I am Kate's lover and are cool with it

That guest is a famous rock star that has been my favourite since I was old enough to buy music

That guest is a top Hollywood star

That guest is an international pop star

And most shocking, this fucking house belongs to Dave and Kate - it's their family home!!!! WTF???

It was Dave's birthday and this was his party with around 30 guests - and me - at his house.

I thought they lived in LA? Why are they staying in the hotel barely two miles away from their house? WTF is going on?

Kate saw my discomfort and put her arm around my waist as she led me around introducing me to her guests as her friend and whispering to me;

"I will explain everything soon, I promise".

It was clear this couple were enjoying surprising me. I was not enjoying quite as much as I found it pretty fucking stressful and was a little irritated by being manipulated for their enjoyment. What was I supposed to speak about with these celebs for fucks sake?

Kate told me they live in LA and London, but rented the hotel suite when she wanted to have fun with me as 'it' could never happen in the family home.

"I get that, but I am here now, why?"

"We really like you, and this is a party for friends, like you. You and I wont be staying here tonight though so be patient"

How much money did this couple have that despite a massive town house in Knightsbridge and a LA house with a pool, they can rent a suite in a Kensington Hotel for fun?

The party was OK. I wish I could name the celebrities - but I simply can't as it would identify Kate and Dave which I would never do.

I spoke to the rock star - a hero of mine and my first every album I bought was his. For a few minutes we chatted and he was polite, but he had no interest in me. As a kid, I saw the Hollywood star filming near my family home, so we talked about that for a while, but mainly I was out of my depth, had nothing in common and was not enjoying these pseudo arty tossers. I just wanted to go the hotel and have mad passionate sex with Kate.

It's a wrap

It was gone two when we got to the hotel, but I had a rush of energy and we fucked all night. It wasn't until after light we slept for an hour or two.

The next morning Kate ordered brunch to the room. I was in bed as she established it was a male porter delivering the food. In a second, she slipped off her dressing gown and answered the door completely naked and with 'just got up hair'. She thanked him as she took for the food, but couldn't sign for it without putting the tray down. She made a proper pornographic show bending over to display her ass and pussy, and as she did so and the poor fella didn't know where to look. It was bloody hilarious and led to more pre brunch sex.

This lust affair went on the whole four months of filming and post production (editing). As much as I tried to keep my feeling under control, I was beginning to really like Kate more than I should.

The last night we had together the three of us enjoyed a meal in a Knightsbridge bistro before we went to the hotel. It was really emotional. Kate cried and I wasn't far off. Dave said he wanted to be with us that night and we both fucked her together for the first and last time.

It was sexy, beautiful, but a bit risky. He often touched her pussy as I fucked her and accidentally touched me a few times. I ignored it

Then when she was reverse cowgirl on me and he was very close watching, his face just a few inches away from my cock as I fucked his wife. As I am not that large, I slipped out a couple of times. On the second time, he popped me back in. I was so turned on I didn't care.

She asked me to cum over her boobs and I obliged. Dave then went in and cleaned my cum from her. I was a bit surprised, but in the erotic atmosphere atmosphere in the room, it was rather hot, in fact I enjoyed it.

In the morning we had an action replay. Dave asked if he could touch my balls as I was fucking his young wife. I grunted a yes as I was close to cumming. I came over her pussy as she held it wide open and he licked her clean before she kissed him and then me.

He asked if he could clean my cock, but that was a bit too far for me, especially now I had cum and the frantic passion has subsided. I was surprised that I didn't mind him touching me. It was all about pleasing Kate, but I just couldn't let him suck me. It was clear they had hidden this bi side of Dave in order to stop me running away.

The Future

So that was it. We enjoyed breakfast in the suite and I remember feeling so sad as the minutes rolled by. Dave said I could visit and stay with them in LA (at their expense). I thought about going sick for a a few weeks from the fire service job as it would have been an amazing holiday. But to be honest, it was clear my feelings for her had developed into a place where they shouldn't have. I am not sure if I loved her, but I think I could have.

Making things even more confusing was I had met a new girl who I really liked - and later married. It was such a difficult decision.

Over the next few years, Dave and Kate had two kids and then divorced. I met Kate in London when she came over to pursue a music career and deal. We met for a drink and I wanted her, but it wasn't possible. She said she would be back in London later that year, and she was true to her word. But she arrived with her new guy and things had developed for me too with my girlfriend.

She moved from her LA villa in with the new guy and they married the same summer as I did. There were no mobile phones and writing was now difficult. I wrote to her agent and she wrote to me via the fire station. Later she found me on social media and when she came over to Dave's's funeral, we met up as her new hubby wasn't with her. That would be the last time we met. It was so lovely and even after all these years, we still had that wonderful east connection. Sadly there was mo sex though as she was staying in Dave's house with family and it was difficult for her to slip away. Maybe it was for the best.

I often wonder what would have happened if I had gone to LA to visit them. Would I have been in place to catch her as he marriage failed? Would we have got together?

Would we have been happy? I will never know.

12