All Comments on 'Film Star Fun'

by SOT24

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If this is a so called true story set in the 1980's, how did they go to Paris by Eurostar when the Channel Tunnel didn't open until May 1994?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Soft but nice. Long way to go but keep going

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

For those who are content to only play second fiddle, it may be fun, I don't want to be a "time lover or lover on call" to some better off slut!

Your story's credibility is limited to your brain, or you're having trouble with the things that existed at the time of your story!

OdiouserOdiouseralmost 2 years ago

Nice, sexy. A lot of word gaffs of the sort that won't show up on an auto spell checker since the unintended result also spells out a real word. Suggest you slow proof out loud to catch those. Or else call on on one of us volunteer editors to do if free. Do keep 'em coming.

SOT24SOT24almost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you to 'Anonymous'.

You are right, that Eurostar mention is not true and a historical error. But I did say that I have changed the names, places and times to protect the identity of those in this true account.

For example, her name is not Kate and he hotel was in London, but not Kensington. It is essential I muddy the water a little to protect identities. We did go to Paris but again, I needed to protect that part of the story a little.

I am sorry that my attempt at disguising the facts has distracted you and made the story less able to be believed. That was not my intention

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The moment I read "true story" from the 80's I knew it was bullshit written by some kid who has no idea what the 80's were like.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Disney fantasy and wrong category

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

Probably worked out for the best!

4

OvercriticalOvercriticalalmost 2 years ago

Different strokes for different folks! At least our hero realized that they were indeed different folks and got out when he could. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Stay away from actresses, cutters and women who scrapbook!

.

'She said it was 'very sweet' of me as in her experience, there's always a big focus on getting the film in the can and safety often takes second place. I have to say, in may experience, she was right.'

.

Being the safety guy on a film set is to wear the S.O.B. shirt, but the talent and crew always appreciate it. Got fired from an Indy film in the early 2Ks, and they had a near fatal accident after I got the boot. After my deposition, it went sideways on the production management team. Even OSHA got involved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

TY for sharing the interesting remembrance. Nicely written.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades12 months ago

Thanks for your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSOT24@SOT24
I am a partly retired engineering Project Manager who now works on a zero hours contract to top up my pensions I have been very fortunate in my sex life and have enjoyed lots of experiences including a long and happy open marriage which has involved cuckolding, MMF and FFM fu...