Filming Porn with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,316 Followers

She smiled and wiggled her hips, rubbing her crotch against her son's bulge. Chris seemed mortified that he had an erection, but Evelyn understood.

The camera team came closer. In a matter of moments, the team surrounded Evelyn and filmed the expressions on her face. Ever the model, Evelyn posed while beneath her son. She made different facial gestures. She knew how to be sexy.

"Yes, like that," Mr. Woo said. "I love what you're doing with your face. We need a close-up for that, and your breasts. Your nipples are hard, yet delicate. I can tell you have great affection for the young man."

Just as the camera zoomed in on Evelyn's face, she couldn't help but look at her son and giggle. Chris giggled too. If the small crew only knew that they were a mother/son duo...

When the filming camera moved to her breasts, she was shocked that Chris reached down to play with her nipples to make everything more exciting. The camera zoomed in closer to capture the action.

"Excellent, we stop here," Mr. Woo said. "Allow us to review the footage. Then we'll continue."

The team quickly huddled around the camera and reviewed the footage they had shot. Meanwhile, Evelyn gazed deeply into her son's eyes, who still kept a hand on her breast.

"Do you think dad will be upset?" Chris whispered.

"No, I don't."

"Why? I hope I didn't get carried away."

"Your father told me it would be okay," Evelyn admitted. "He told me privately that he was fine if we did something like this, but I don't think he imagined that we'd ever go this far. He knows this is my fantasy."

"And what's your fantasy?"

She pursed her lips and took a deep breath. "To be featured in erotic artwork. I shouldn't be telling you this, but we have a private collection at home. Home videos, naughty selfies we share at work, that sort of thing. I've always wanted something professionally made, though."

"Oh, wow," he gulped and became incredibly tense. "So you have, like, naked pictures and stuff."

"Naked pictures, sucking, fucking. All of it."

Evelyn smiled at her shocked son. Their private interlude ended when the team reconvened and the camera man started filming again.

"Okay, we'll go further," Mr. Woo said decisively. "I like everything that we've got so far. You'll be pleased, I promise. Are you okay with more skin?"

It only meant one thing, that Mr. Woo wanted her panties removed like yesterday. Only now, the stakes were a lot higher. Looking into her son's eyes, she could tell that he was more than willing to go along with this for the sake of creating a memorable video. And maybe, just maybe, her son really desired her.

"That's fine," she said, eager to see how this would unfold.

"Excellent. My assistant Huan will provide the necessary help."

Laying helplessly on the sand, Evelyn watched as the dutiful Asian woman approached them and gently pulled at her bikini bottom. Evelyn shimmied her own hips so that Huan's job could be a little easier. And just like that, her pussy was bare.

She noticed Chris's eyes peeking downward, hopeful to catch a glimpse of what was exposed. She had gone for a wax before this trip so she was hairless at the moment.

Her breathing became heavier as she expected filming to resume immediately. Instead, she saw Huan removing her son's swimming trunks! It was a gentle tug at first and she saw the top of her son's dick. She could have stopped this, but it all happened so fast. And if she were honest with herself, she was fucking aroused and wanted to see what her son's penis looked like.

She stared when Chris's dick was freed. It was fully erect and pointed straight ahead. Chris blushed when he was fully exposed.

"This male model is ready for action," Mr. Woo said. "Now we continue filming."

Evelyn didn't bother to correct the big confusion. Chris was not a male model. Chris was her son!

Evelyn laid there, not knowing what to do, but the assistant Huan knew the plan. Huan guided Chris on top of her once again, with Chris's erection pointed downward. Then Huan guided the tip of Chris's dick to mom's pussy.

"He's my son," Evelyn managed to speak tensely, in a low voice that was filled with anxiety and nervousness.

Huan looked utterly confused. "I'm sorry. Don't understand."

The assistant clearly had no clue what Evelyn had just revealed. The assistant just did her job, using her hands to reach down and spread Evelyn's legs, then squeezed Chris's dick to guide inside the wet hole.

Even more intrusive, Evelyn felt the woman's fingers spreading her labia. She felt the woman inserting her fingers to give a good spread. Evelyn knew her pussy was a sopping mess and she could practically feel herself dripping.

Her pussy was stretched by the head of her son's erection, courtesy of this female assistant, who had no shame whatsoever.

Looking up, Evelyn saw the astonished expression on her son's face. This was really happening. They were actually about to have sex. The camera man kneeled before the mom/son duo for a close-up recording of Evelyn's face.

"Push... push... push!" Huan repeated.

The assistant's hands were pushing Chris's butt, forcing him to thrust inside mom's pussy.

Evelyn gasped at the penetration. She saw the look of confusion on her son's face. She knew she must have had the same expression on her own face. And whatever expression she had on her face was being filmed as the camera operator recorded from different angles.

Mr. Woo suggested, "I love dirty talk between lovers. Feel free to express yourselves, your wants, your desires."

She heard the director then mutter to himself about how sexy and hot this was. Her pussy had never been wetter as her son penetrated her so deeply. Chris was a lot like his father. They had the same build, the same cock. It was exactly what Evelyn had been dreaming about these past few days, so why not enjoy it? This was going to be immortalized on film. This would be her property for the rest of her life. A memory of her sexual exploration.

"Fuck me," she whispered to her son. "My body is aching for it. Go ahead, do it."

Chris looked utterly confused, as expected, but gave in. He thrusted all the way, making Evelyn gasp, giving her exactly what she craved. Evelyn was no longer shy about being vocal or expressing what she enjoyed.

"You want me to go harder?" Chris asked.

"As deep as you can go. I mean it. These are memories that I want, and I'm okay with sharing this with you."

To prove her point, Evelyn lifted her feet and put her ankles around her son's shoulders. Two decades of yoga and fitness had long proven to enhance her sexual abilities. Another benefit of putting her ankles high was that she was able to feel her son even deeper inside of her.

Her son gave a powerful thrust, taking her breath away as their eyes were still locked. Each thrust and she was pushed even deeper into the sand. The camera man worked his way around the scene, being sure to capture every angle of Evelyn's beautiful face in this heated moment. And the assistant kept on pushing Chris's bottom to ensure speed and intensity. All while Mr. Woo observed this unholy coupling.

The thrusts became more rapid and furious. Evelyn's moans soon became cries and it was the first time she had ever fucked on the sand. It was also the first time she had ever done anything so naughty in public.

Her eyes shifted around the beach. All of the women were now topless with their breasts being fondled. There was one woman, a lady in her 50's, who was on her knees sucking her husband's dick. A few of the couples had glanced over to watch Evelyn with her feet in the air, being ravished by a young man.

"Oh fuck," she moaned, looking her son in the eyes. "I had no idea you were so skilled with your cock. You're... oh god... better than your father."

Chris went even faster. "Do you really mean that... or.... oh.... "

"I meant every... fucking... word... you're so good at this... I don't feel so bad anymore for dragging you into this... you're going to make me cum, Christopher."

It seemed as though the assistant understood the word 'cum' as she switched positions. While Evelyn was trying to enjoy this incestuous act being filmed, Huan came over and fondled her tits. Evelyn was stunned when Huan bent down to suck her long nipples, pulling them into her mouth. The camera man zoomed in on Evelyn's brown nipples being orally pulled and stretched.

It was the perfect storm. Her first lesbian experience seemed to top off all of the taboos she was experiencing while on her back. She closed her eyes while enjoying the impending orgasm, until Mr. Woo told her to keep her eyes open. That it's always more erotic seeing a woman's eyes when she cums, because the eyes never lie.

Huan was a pro at sucking her nipples, and her son was a stud with that cock of his. Evelyn came while looking her son in the eyes. She made all sorts of animalistic and primal sounds, while the camera man zoomed in on her face. She was so loud that she was certain that everyone on the beach had heard it. And while she came, she watched her toes above her head curl into little balls which showed her twisted pleasure.

"Oh my god!!!" she screamed at the top of her lungs during the peak of her orgasm, then when she slowed down, said, "I'll never be the same after this."

When Chris stopped thrusting, it only took a moment for Evelyn to realize that her cunt was now filled with her son's cum. She reached down with her right hand to touch her pussy, with her son's flaccid dick inside, and she felt the mess they had created together.

"Sorry," he blushed.

Evelyn gulped. "It's okay, but it would have been nice if you asked permission first."

"Chris, will you step back?" Mr. Woo asked. "We need one more shot."

She had assumed it was over and Chris also seemed confused by what would come next. Apparently, the assistant knew the next part of the plan when Chris pulled away, leaving a trail of cum dripping from his flaccid dick.

Evelyn's legs were wide open. She felt the sun shining inside and a gentle breeze brushed against her sensitive clitoris and labia. The camera man filmed a quick view of her gaping cream pie.

She watched helplessly as Huan got between her legs, looking down at the mess. Without warning, Huan dipped down and pressed her mouth to the spent and used pussy. The assistant sucked and slurped, but didn't swallow. It was clear that Huan had a mouthful of a family cum cocktail from Evelyn's vagina.

When finished, Huan emerged with wet lips and puffy cheeks. Evelyn had an idea of what to expect as the assistant moved upwards towards her.

"Are we supposed to kiss?" Evelyn asked.

Mr. Woo answered, "Yes. A nice tongue kiss."

Evelyn's eyes turned wide as saucers when Huan's lips smacked against hers. They made out and shared a slobbering tongue kiss. Not only was Evelyn tasting her own orgasmic fluids, but she was tasting it mixed with her son's thick cum as well. Their tongues swirled and the flavor was unique. It was a taste that Evelyn would always remember, not just because of the flavor, but because of what it represented. And it was all being filmed so she'd always have a document of this to watch at home.

When it was finished, Huan pulled away, and this time Evelyn was the one with wet, messy lips, along with a dumbfounded look on her face.

"And, cut!" Mr. Woo said. "That was exceptional. Evelyn, I think you will like what we've filmed. Now if you'll excuse me, I have another appointment."

The camera was turned off and the assistant stood up. Evelyn was helped to her feet by her son, who had put his swimming trunks back on. They all formed a little group circle to discuss the finished product and Evelyn had no choice but to be the only person naked.

Mr. Woo spoke candidly about the film shoot and he assured Evelyn that everything would be sent to her by email within a week. They hugged and parted ways and Evelyn hugged the rest of the filming staff too.

Still naked, Evelyn had to face her son and be brave about it. She knew their relationship would never be the same again, for better or worse. Surprisingly, her legs were wobbly and it was hard to stand. The fucking she had just gotten was unlike anything she had felt before.

They walked on the beach together in search of her bikini. Looking around, she saw several people taking glances at her. Apparently her screaming and orgasm were so loud that she became a real attraction on that beach. She did her best to ignore the stares and focus on her own feelings of pleasure. This was a mission accomplished.

"Thank you," she smiled. "You're a lifesaver. I owe you big time for helping my dream come true."

"I shouldn't be saying this, but I have never cum so hard in my life. The way you talked, all that stuff you did, your body... I'm speechless."

She laughed. "So am I. When we get back to our hotel room, we're going to need a long, long talk. And I mean a serious conversation about this."

"Ummm... mom?" Chris said, as if having an epiphany.

"Yes, sweety?"

"Did we just film a porn?"

Evelyn gasped and her jaw dropped. She was still totally naked while turning awestruck at the thought of her son's question. It was true. To everyone on that beach, she was pretty much a porn star.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12