All Comments on 'Filming Porn with Mom'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllover 4 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

As always, thanks for reading. I hope you've enjoyed this.

heyall

Ironman52Ironman52over 4 years ago
5! (5 Factorial) Stars!!!!!

What a wonderful twist on the Mother-Son story!

Loved it!

Capt_NemoCapt_Nemoover 4 years ago
Awesome

I sincerely hope that there will be a continuation to this !!

oldcouriousoldcouriousover 4 years ago
More Please

I would love to hear what happens back at the motel

pip46pip46over 4 years ago
Great story

A refreshing change from the usual mom son story. I enjoyed reading this

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 4 years ago

Good story. I liked how you described them getting carried away by the moment and peer pressure.

TallManReinventedTallManReinventedover 4 years ago
Nice one

A little different from the usual run-of-the-mill stories, and a fun read. Nice one, even if a bit short and fast.

ms41778ms41778over 4 years ago
Nice!

I'd love a part 2!!!! Back at the hotel, back home, cucking dad...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantastic story

You must continue when they get back home. Mom, Dad, Chris and Mr. Woo

with Huan filiming as it was so wonderful for Mr. Woo as well :)

lustyreaderlustyreaderover 4 years ago
Loved it!

I really liked this very much. I’m anxious for a next chapter!

DAPSlittlelady50DAPSlittlelady50over 4 years ago
Wonderful story!

Very erotic and exciting to read. Nice job.

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Interesting Concept

Very well written and great storyline.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
As always you did it A 100% WINNER.!!!!!!^*!^*!^*!^*!

Talking her son into it, and dad ok!! with it. This was a little!! bit of HEY ALL MAGIC, you make reading fun for an old man like me. .....As always a great read THANKS. ps.5+*****

heavyduty1to1heavyduty1to1over 4 years ago
Great

Please don't stop keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love your stories

Thank you for another great story. I only wish it was longer!

In my opinion, you are one of the best authors on the site. I drop everything to read your new work when it posts. Thank you, and please keep it up!

prop69prop69over 4 years ago
Awesome story

Love between Mother and Son was fantastic.

I wish we had more.

Hope you have another episode between Mother and Son showing more of the beautiful and true love between a Mother and Son.

cpl757cpl757over 4 years ago
Great story!

Fun and well written. Now mom needs to teach him to sample cream pie.

messerschmiedmesserschmiedover 4 years ago
That was great!!

Goddamn!!! Truly a masterpiece

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome

You are one of the best authors on this site.

I am sure many of the readers will love it if you could write longer stories too. Please do try.

vonLassenvonLassenover 4 years ago
Delicious.

I like this story very very much.

I have known such a photografer years back, but with a german name, and he was damn good too.

Kind regards

vonLassen

MommysbabyboyMommysbabyboyabout 4 years ago
very hot!!! very kinky!!! more please ?????

Good Lord that was good....think I will go take mommy right now and make her cum......wow....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Veryyy erotic... amazing

extremely erotic theme...

...I wish this cud b a slowly build, more detailed n longer story... please write moreeee

thanks so much !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
GREAT!!r

Love your work!

HC

RaySunRaySunover 3 years ago
Faptastic!

Dayyyyy-Um! That was magnificent!

You never disappoint, HeyAll.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

I loved the story! Gave it 5 stars. Chris had no idea what he was in for when he agreed to do this photo shoot. But he came through like a pro making him mom cum all over his cock and filling her pussy with his cum. Evelyn was surprised with the lesbian encounter during the session and was very turned on by it as well. A nice follow-up to the story is Chris and Evelyn going back to the hotel room and chat about the experience and end up fucking for hours together. Really enjoyed the story!!!

CFarley12CFarley12over 3 years ago
Surprisingly Excellent!

Shorter stories don't usually give the reader a good idea of the character's personalities, but this one achieved that and offered a glimpse into their minds.

If I had one suggestion, it would be to simply remove the line, "Evelyn gulped. "It's okay, but it would have been nice if you asked permission first,"' after Chris cums. It just seems like it doesn't fit the tone of the rest of the story.

Despite that, I gave the story five stars, something that is rare for me to do, and hardly happens at all with short stories. I'm glad I read this and am looking forward to exploring more of your stories.

GiganticGiganticover 2 years ago

Very well done. Now that's a vacation and a dream come true only thing left would be a few more pages of Mom and Son back in the privacy of the hotel fucking each other with animalistic abandon. Love this immensely.

scubaflierscubaflierabout 1 year ago

Loved the story, but the next episode after a deep peneteating fuck back at the hotel must surely concern the video viewing by her husband who will obviously realise that their son his wife's favourite. I would love to read how they all enjoy each other together and understand the future rules!

DaikkennDaikkenn8 months ago

We definitely need more of this couple including dad

bob3641223bob36412235 months ago

5 star I loved it, I also hope there is a part 2,

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Looking forward to the sequel. Maybe a series

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
22320 Followers
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...