Filming the Family

Story Info
My in-laws want to make a sex film.
8.8k words
4.69
26.1k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Filming the family 1 - setting me up

I was keen to discover what happened the next time my wife went over to her sister's house - and I wasn't disappointed, although in a thousand years I could not have foreseen what Jo came back home and told me. This time there had been no sexual contact whatsoever, mainly because Ray had been there with Maggie, so the vibrators** stayed in the bedroom and all three of them had stayed fully dressed, out in the garden.

Over coffee after lunch, Maggie told Jo that she and Ray wanted to make a sex tape while they still could, for them to look back on later when they were no longer sexually active, to remind themselves how things had once been. Jo told me how she choked on her coffee as this came out and how she immediately doubted that she was getting the full story, particularly as they could just get on with their tape without ever telling anyone else, including her. By the time she had stopped choking Maggie gave her the reason for telling all of this to her.

"We wondered if Howie (that's me) would film it for us - we all know he's a great photographer. I think the results would be a lot better if we had someone else filming us and moving around us, instead of a fixed camera. We've tried doing it ourselves, but it was a washout. I could show Howie how to use our camcorder. What do you think?"

Jo had to admit that she had no idea how I would react to the invitation but did promise to ask me about it, which is what she was doing right there and then. "I told them about the photographs you've been taking of me" she suddenly blurted out.

"And how did they react?"

"Both very interested, and Maggie wanted to know how far we'd gone with it."

"And what did you tell her?"

" Enough for her to get quite animated - you know I have no doubt that she'd love to have it off with you."

Jo looked at me then burst out laughing. "Your face," she giggled, "you look absolutely gobsmacked."

I told her she was spot-on. "Am I meant to take this seriously?" I asked her. "Are you sure it's not a wind-up? It's all bang out of the blue. And where and when is all this supposed to happen - their house, a hotel room, what?"

Jo was still highly amused by my reaction. "I haven't got any answers," she said to me "I was only supposed to find out if you were up for it, if you'll excuse the expression. Perhaps they need to sort out the cameraman before they decide where to perform and they probably want you to do it because it keeps it in the family rather than risk someone different putting out there where anyone could see it. Would you do it?"

"I don't know. If I did agree to do it, you'd be there with me, wouldn't you - there's no way it's going to be just them and me in a room while they do their thing? And the other thing that makes me wonder about it is this - last time you were there, Maggie had you up in her bedroom with everything on show while she made you come. Now they come up with a plan that has them sucking, fucking or whatever in front of us - it all feels like a scheme to get us to have sex with them, don't you think so?"

Jo said "Well, you could be right. I know for certain that my sister has always fancied you and you keep telling me how Ray is fascinated by my breasts, so perhaps that is what's behind all this, even though that isn't what they talked about at all - I just don't know - but even if you did film them doing it, it wouldn't mean that we had to join in, would it?"

"In theory no, but they would be naked, hard and wet with all the sounds and smells of sex in the room. It's not going to be like a film on the telly where you can sit and watch insulated from all the nitty gritty that goes with fucking and sucking. Don't you think that you, me, both of us, would be turned on after watching them in action?"

"I don't know, do I? And even if we were both feeling randy from watching and filming them, it doesn't necessarily mean that we have to strip off and copy them."

I said to Jo, "I think it would get to us and when their bit was over, we might want to fuck there and then. I'd probably want to let them see you in all your sexy glory - that's what we could be getting into and then who knows what might happen."

"You mean them wanting to swap and have it off with us?" she asked.

"Look" I answered "I can't say for certain what would happen - there would be three others in that room including you and it would depend on what each of them, or us, wanted to do. But there's one thing I am sure of and that is that we should only agree to the filming request if we are prepared for a lot more than just that to happen. We both need to think about that, because once the whole thing kicks off we could quite quickly be faced with a decision about swapping with them. Are you ready for that?"

"I don't know," she said, "are you?"

"We should probably sleep on it before deciding; I just know that you should only go back to them to say I will do the filming if we're both agreed on what we are going to do if the funny stuff starts. It makes some sort of sense, I guess, that if we did want to get involved with them sexually, then we could agree to the filming. If that's not on the cards, for either or both of us, then I think you, we, have to find a way of telling them that up front, so that there are no false expectations."

Jo considered this for a minute, then said "You make it sound all so neat, black and white. But what happens if we've decided beforehand that we're not getting involved, then start feeling different when we are actually there with them, seeing them doing it all?"

"Well.....I suppose that if you fancied it and I didn't, I could go on filming, but this time with you as the star act."

"You would just love that, wouldn't you? Filming me having it off with another man."

"I would love it, yes. And it's not just the idea of you fucking Ray; it would be a real turn-on to let them see you with few or no clothes on, for me to watch you show off your breasts and everything else. In fact, if you want to talk to Maggie about that possibility, you should. It would also let you find out more about what, if anything, they plan to drag us into. And one thing I do need to know, if it happens at all, is how you feel about being part of the show and being part of their film."

Jo made no attempt to answer me; I supposed she was thinking it through. Twenty-four hours earlier, if this had come up, I would have sworn that Jo would reject the whole idea of being caught on film as part of a sex show out of hand. But tonight, she hadn't done that. Did that mean that she had no intention of joining in, so it was not an issue - or was her hidden side, her outrageous kinkiness, starting to win out?

Common-sense would suggest that we should have stayed away from each other that night - but we didn't. We were naked in the bathroom; Jo sat to pee and looked at me with an expression that usually meant anything and everything goes.

I knelt before her as she pissed and said, "Do it."

She stood up and pushed her wet cunt towards my face then started peeing again, filling my open mouth with a golden stream. Afterwards, I realised that what happened there in the bathroom, with barely a word spoken, was us agreeing to say yes to Maggie and Ray and to see what happened.

I asked her if she thought Ray would be able to cope with seeing her breasts uncovered.

"I don't know and I don't care, she gasped, "He could always start with a little feel to get him used to seeing them like this." She sat on my face and mumbled something.

"What was that?" I asked, "I couldn't hear you."

"I said you might be getting a different woman to suck soon - would you like to do that with Maggie, even after you've filmed Ray filling it with his cock and spunk?"

I didn't speak; I was enjoying the feel, smell and taste of her soaking pussy as she rubbed herself on my mouth. I slid down her a little so that her arsehole was above my mouth, then licked it, first outside, then when she hadn't objected, I pushed my tongue into her.

"Mmmm" she groaned, "would you do that if you'd just watched another man shoot his load in my bum? Just imagine seeing his cum leak out of there, all chocolate and cream."

"What I'd really want to do is have you above me, facing my feet - or my cock if you like - so that your cunt and arsehole were directly above my face. Then he could go into whichever hole you wanted him in and I'd get the perfect close-up view of every stroke, in and out. If you had him up the back, I could lick your cunt while he's buggering you - and when he came, I'd be right in line for his load to drip straight into my mouth."

"Before I'd let you eat the cum out of my hole, I want to watch you clean his cock - thoroughly, making sure every bit of spunk and every bit of shit is licked off him."

Even for an extremely turned-on Jo, this was strong stuff. I sat up, the taste of her arse still on my tongue, knowing that with her in this mood, it was going to be a very demanding and memorable session. "I've decided - I will film the two of them and I want you there wearing the sexiest outfit you've got."

"Like what?" she asked.

I realised that Jo had not argued with my decision to film Maggie and Ray, so I seized the moment.

"You decide...you've got plenty of time to decide. But it would be the perfect opportunity to dress up, or down, and help create the right atmosphere for them to perform at their best. I'd love you to wear some things that make the most of your tits, but it's your call. And I don't necessarily mean going braless - that might be a step too far, but you could certainly start by showing off what you've got in a sheer shirt, opened that extra button or two. Anyway, all you've got to do at this stage is tell Maggie that we are up for it."

We both had a full day the next day, so it was evening before we had a chance to talk some more. I asked Jo if she had spoken to her sister. She told me that she had decided to wait until we had a chance to talk about it ourselves.

"Do you really think that if we say yes to filming them, it means that we will end up having sex with them?" she asked me, "why couldn't you just do what they've asked, film them and leave it at that?" This was the same ground we had gone over the previous night, before our need for each other took over.

"There are a few reasons why I feel that's unlikely - the main one is that, more and more, I suspect this whole thing is geared around getting us to have sex with them. Remember, you let Maggie give you a good time with the vibrators just a week or so ago and she's bound to have told Ray about it. So almost certainly, they both think you're up for some fun and you are the one who told me last night that Maggie fancies me and that Ray can't take his eyes off your breasts. On top of that, I expect that just seeing them perform is likely to turn up the heat for you and me - I'm probably going to feel pretty randy and you would as well. And there is another reason."

"What's that?" Jo asked.

"We talk of you having it off with another man while I watch and then clean both of you, licking his cum off his cock and out of you, to spice up our sex games, yet we haven't done it and it's still just fantasy. I guess that if we did go ahead, with Maggie and Ray, it would be a step along the way to making the fantasies real. It comes down to would I be OK about seeing Ray fuck you and would you be OK seeing me fuck your sister. Think about that - me fucking your sister."

"If you do, it means you 'll have scored a hat-trick, with me, Mum* and Maggie. That's seriously kinky. And do you think you are ready to see me doing that with another man?"

It's one thing to fantasize about that sort of thing, even to share those fantasies with your wife; it's something else entirely when the reality may be only days away. I took my chances and went to sit by her, put my arms round her and kissed her, then said, "It feels as if we might both be ready, both ways, you with him, me with her. What is important is that if we turn up, either at their house or some hotel, ready to be part of their sex show, we need to be comfortable about joining in if we're invited. I just can't see it ending with me filming them, then they get dressed and we all go for dinner and that's that."

I kissed her again but she seemed miles away. Then she reached over and picked up the phone and pressed the keys.

"Hi, Maggs? It's me. I'm calling to let you know that we've discussed the idea of Howie filming you and Ray - and he'll do it. So you need to let us know where and when. Yes, we could do that; sounds good - and stay overnight? That's this Friday? Great - he's here and I'll tell him. Talk to you soon; bye."

Jo put the phone down and said "It's at their house next weekend and they want us to stay for both nights. OK with that?" And with that, it was real. Now she came to me and kissed me, pushing her tongue into my mouth. "Know what I'd love to do, right now?"

"What's that?"

"Go upstairs, undress and listen while you tell me all the things you'd like to do if we did find another man for me to fuck. Everywhere, every hole. And tell me about cleaning both him and me - everywhere, especially the bit about having his dirty, wet and smelly cock in your mouth."

  • See story Across the Water

** see story Good Vibrations

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Filming the family 2 - the show

When we got to their house on the Friday afternoon, everyone seemed nervous, a little on edge. Jo had taken clothes to change in to, but I did not know what she had chosen. Maggie showed me their camera and explained how to hold it, focus it and do close-ups - all quite straightforward.

We ate early and had a few glasses of wine.

Maggie said, "If it's OK with you, we thought we'd do this in the bedroom. Space is a bit tighter in there but we would be more comfortable than down here. And for heaven's sake, let's try and keep this light-hearted; we're not trying to make an epic, just something we can look back at in years to come."

I laughed and asked her, "Is that directed at me - or all of us?"

Maggie laughed too and said, "It applies to all of you, including me; I just want everyone to have fun."

Jo asked, "Will there be room for me as well in the bedroom?"

"Always room for you, my love, isn't that right Ray?" Maggie told her, getting an eager nod from her husband.

"Then I'll go and get changed into something more suitable."

The three of us looked at each other, wondering what Jo was going to reappear wearing. Maggie was doing a final run-through of the technicalities of their camera when Jo came into the room, all in black, but spectacularly so. Sheer voile shirt with a see-through black bra underneath and a short, flared skirt. Her legs were bare, her feet in sandals. The shirt was unbuttoned to the bottom edge of her bra, leaving her stunning cleavage on show. She must have known that her nipples were highly visible, but if there was any doubt, the way they poked through her bra and shirt fixed that. Ray looked as if all his Christmases had come at once, and I shared his feelings.

"Will this do?" Jo asked us.

"Yes" we all replied as one.

"Give us five minutes to get the room and ourselves ready" Maggie said, "I'll give you two a shout then." Maggie and Ray left us alone.

"Do you like my outfit?" my wife asked, a gleam of utter devilment in her smile. "Or is it too much?"

"It's bloody incredible - what have you got on under the skirt?"

"Perhaps I should leave you wondering," she said, but then lifted her skirt to reveal the knickers that matched her bra, equally transparent. There was no hair visible through her pants.

"Have you shaved down there?" I asked her.

"Of course I have - once you convinced me that I could be totally on show tonight, I had to tidy up all my bits."

"You're really into this, aren't you - are you wet?" I asked her. She lifted her skirt again and felt between her legs.

"I'm soaking - but what did you expect? Aren't you just a bit turned on?"

"I could be if you let me smell your fingers where you just felt yourself." She wiggled her fingers under my nose then felt herself again, this time licking her fingers. "You could turn a statue on" I told her.

Maggie appeared at the door, wearing a robe. She looked at Jo licking her fingers and smiled. "Ready?" she asked and we followed her upstairs.

Ray was sitting naked on the edge of the bed displaying no great signs of arousal. Maggie took off her robe and told me to start filming whenever I was ready; we had earlier agreed that I would film everything that happened; any editing could come later.

Maggie went and stood before him and pushed her breasts into his face and put his hand between her legs; Jo moved to where she could best see what was happening between them. Ray's cock grew and stirred a little but Maggie was not satisfied.

"We've never done this in front of others before and I think he's a bit shy, aren't you, honey?"

The atmosphere in the room was not right for what we were trying to achieve; both Maggie and Ray seemed uptight, nervous - it felt as if Jo and I were the more relaxed pair.

Still filming, I looked at my wife; she nodded and said, "Perhaps I could help, if you don't mind?"

I knew this was the key moment in the whole session - how far would Jo go and how far did Maggie and Ray want her to go?

Maggie looked at her husband and told him "Fine by me, but how do you feel about that?"

"Bring it on," he replied. Jo went to stand exactly where Maggie had been seconds earlier, but instead of touching his cock, she removed her shirt and took both of Ray's hands in hers and placed them on her breasts. Immediately Ray's cock sprang to life but there was no suggestion that either of them were ready to stop. Jo moved his hands off her tits, pushed him back onto the bed, removed her bra then leant over him and pushed first one, then both, of her delicious tits into his face.

"I think that's done the trick" I offered, but Jo had not finished. She knelt in front of Ray and stroked his cock which by now was fully erect and looking ready for action. She went as if to stand up, then changed her mind and ran her tongue over the tip of his prick for a second or two, before saying to her sister "I think he's ready for you now."

Now Maggie had to step in and take over, murmuring to me as she went past, "I wish I'd been the one who wasn't ready and you'd had to sort me out."

Jo slipped back into her shirt, leaving it unbuttoned, not bothering with her bra. Maggie took Ray's prick into her mouth and made sure she got the angle right for me to get it on film. By now, I didn't really know what was going to happen next and I guessed that it was the same for Ray; my wife had shown she was up for anything, in spite of all her caution before that night and her doubts about getting into anything resembling swapping partners, yet surprising me now with her willingness to flaunt her tits and my sister-in-law had whispered to me that she would have liked me to get her going.

Satisfied that Ray was big and hard enough, Maggie climbed onto his cock and started to ride him, very slowly at first then gradually increasing her speed as she got into her stride. I filmed them from behind then went around the bed to capture the expressions on their faces. At this, Maggie slipped off his cock and positioned herself over his face, then rubbed her cunt all over his mouth and nose. I crouched to capture how open, shiny and wet she was and became conscious of my wife at my side, trying to see what was going on. Maggie looked at Jo, her breasts even more obscene for being partly covered by her shirt than they had been when she was pushing them into Ray's face just minutes earlier.