Filming the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie came back down to planet Earth, "You were saying how much of this is first time for both of you; well, that's the first time I've ever squirted - although not the first time I've been sucked by a woman, that happened in college one night when two of us were drunk."

I said, "Well, if it's going to be confessions time, I should tell you both that Jo and I knew that once we agreed to doing the filming, all bets were off - and we were ready to have sex with you, or let you watch us at it."

Jo looked down at her damp shirt and said, "I should probably change this for a dry top, but I enjoyed the whole experience so much, I'm tempted to leave it on."

I was aware, almost embarrassingly aware, with a raging hard-on, that Jo and I were now the ones who had not yet come that morning, even if Ray's climax was by his own hand. I went behind my wife and felt her breasts. Her nipples felt harder and bigger than I ever remembered them being, but I wasn't surprised. "I realise you are attached to that shirt in more ways than one, but I'd love you to take everything else off and let me taste you" I whispered to her.

Jo pressed back against my big hard cock. "Where do you want this?" I asked her. She tilted her head back to kiss me; her mouth smelled strongly of her sister, her cunt, her squirting juice.

"Fuck me, fill me, then suck it all out of me until I come" she told me.

I unzipped her skirt and she stepped out of it, then peeled her pants down her legs. Her sister bent down and picked up the wet black knickers. She held them to her nose then went over to Ray and told him to open his mouth. He looked at Maggie as if she was mad but did as he was told. She pushed my wife's warm, stained knickers into his mouth and kissed his lips.

"If that doesn't get you hard again, I don't know what will" she said to him.

It was at that exact moment that I realised that there was far more to Maggie, sex-wise, than I had expected, given her usual disinterested attitude around Ray. I vowed to myself that, together with Jo, I would find ways of getting Maggie to reveal all her fantasies, all her kinks.

Jo started to unbutton her shirt but I told her to leave it on.

"Why?" she asked.

"Because the smell of Maggie's juice will be part of our fuck" I told her.

"I've got an even better idea" said Maggie, "if you ride Howie's cock, I can let him smell me by crouching over his face."

I undressed, lay down on the floor and Jo, still wearing the wet shirt, slid onto my prick.

Her sister, still totally naked, planted herself cunt first on my mouth and nose. That stopped me reminding her that her husband could be choking to death with Jo's pants in his mouth. Just as my wife was straddling my prick, she remembered poor Ray. She went to him, opened his mouth and pulled out her knickers.

He gasped, "I was just enjoying the flavour of those."

Jo said "Lick the real thing and it'll taste even better" pushing her fanny right into his face. She stayed like that to give him a good dose of her cunt, then patted his cheek and slid onto my cock.

She asked Maggie "Will he be OK all on his own while we're fucking like sluts?"

Her sister answered, "I don't really give a fuck. I want us to give your man a double treat, with both of us on him. If you like, we can swap ends a few times so he gets the feel and the taste of both of us. And anyway, Ray's just had the thrill of a lifetime with first your knickers in his mouth, then your pussy. If I know him, he'll probably nod off from all the excitement now, which leaves the way clear for the three of us to do just what we fancy." And nod off he did, not what I would ever have done if my wife was getting fucked just a few feet away from me.

"Do you want to swap ends?" Jo asked her sister. Without a word she slid off my cock as Maggie lifted herself off my face. As they passed each other Maggie grasped Jo's arm and pulled her to her body. She put her hand behind her sister's head and kissed her deeply. Jo got over any surprise very quickly and kissed her back, pushing her tongue into Maggie's mouth. Still in complete silence, my wife put her hand between her sister's legs and pushed her fingers into Maggie's cunt. That drove Maggie to take first one, then the other, of Jo's full breasts into her mouth, working on the nipples before going back to kiss Jo on her mouth again. By the time my wife planted her pussy on my mouth it was dripping with excitement. Maggie stood for some seconds, just watching Jo rub herself on my face.

"She wants you to do that to her," I gasped.

"Do what?" said Jo.

"Rub your cunt on her face" I told her. Maggie nodded as I said those words.

"I know I sucked you last night, along with the men, but I want to find out what it's like to have you fucking my face with your pussy."

Ray carried on snoring as Maggie lay on the carpet and Jo crouched over her then slid her soaking cunt up, down and across her sister's face before reminding her that I was waiting with a hard cock for some relief. The two sisters mounted me again and rode me until, and after, I came.

When Maggie eventually raised herself from my prick, my cum was already dripping from her hole. Jo watched as it fell onto my stomach and cock, then lent forward and licked it all up.

"Do you need me to finish you off?" I asked the two of them.

"Why don't you and I go upstairs and look after each other?" said Maggie to Jo and then to me, "you can come and watch if you want." They did, I did, we did and when it was done we took turns in the shower while Ray slept on.

That was some re-introduction to the world of swapping - and even more, the most stunning realisation of just how utterly filthy my wife, and her sister, could be - I felt very lucky.