Filming the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think this cock still needs a shot of something; why don't you show him what else you've got?" Maggie directed this at my wife.

"Are you sure he's ready to see everything?" Jo answered back.

"Let's find out" ordered Maggie.

If there had been any doubt before, now it was perfectly clear that Maggie intended the whole experience to include sex with Jo and me - that the filming was just the way to make it all happen.

First the shirt came off, then with her glorious tits swinging, her skirt.

"Are you sure now, both of you?" asked Jo. They were both close to speechless as Jo slipped her pants down her legs and stepped out of them. At first, she stood at Ray's head, where he struggled to see what was on show.

"Show him properly" said Maggie "get over his face so he can see all of it."

Jo knelt over Ray's face, her cunt only a couple of inches from his eyes, as I filmed what was going on. I understood clearly that Jo was totally in the mood, and there was nothing she would not do. I kept the camera running.

Jo then reached to grasp Ray's cock which she slowly started wanking. She made no attempt to stop but told her sister "Climb back on board; he feels as if he's about to burst."

I simply carried on filming although by now my own cock was begging for release, more from my wife's behaviour than anything Maggie and Ray had done. As Maggie slipped Ray inside her cunt, I was filming the two sisters on Ray and it was bloody good.

Maggie asked me "If I make him come in my mouth, can you get it on film?"

"Sure" I said and moved again.

As Maggie slipped off Ray's cock then got into position to suck him off and be filmed doing it, Jo settled herself on his face. By now the room was full of the smells of two leaking, wet cunts. Almost as if Ray had the same thought, he arched from the bed, his face pushing further into Jo's cunt as he spurted into Maggie's mouth.

She lifted her head from his cock, opening up to be caught on film with a mouthful of spunk, then swallowed it. She stood up, watching with me as Jo rubbed herself hard against Ray's face before climbing off herself. Maggie felt my cock through my trousers then kissed me on my mouth, her lips still showing traces of Ray's cum, expressing her thanks for doing the filming.

"I think you need to look after this man" she told my wife, "if you don't, I will."

"First I need the loo" Jo told her.

"So do I" I said and followed my wife out of the room.

Jo pulled me into the bathroom with her and kissed me, then sat down and pissed. She went to wipe herself; I told her "Oh no - I want you as wet and tasty as you can be." She stood up and went to flush the toilet.

"You might as well leave it for me" I said and had my own piss. When I was done I took hold of her.

"Are you ready to give them a show?" she asked me.

"I am - and it's obvious that I don't need to ask you the same thing."

"You know what - I wasn't that sure about tonight but I'm having a great time" she told me, "and I hope it's just about to get better. What I hadn't expected is how, once I'd taken my clothes off, I had no inhibitions - certainly not with them."

"I certainly wouldn't call what you just did inhibited" I said.

"Have I shocked you?" she asked.

"Too damn right, perhaps more amazed than shocked - but I love it."

"Just wait and see what happens next" she said and pushed her tongue into my mouth, "come on, they'll think we've done a runner."

"It would be some runner" I said "all your clothes are in that bedroom. Talking of which, I better leave mine in the other bedroom, the one we're sleeping in."

Filming the family 3 - letting it all out

Back in the room with Maggie and Ray, the two of us now as naked as them, we stood and kissed then arranged ourselves on the bed to suck each other. I was aware that Jo was making sure that whatever position she was in gave the other two a good view of her tits and arse. I rolled her onto her back and opened her legs to expose her freshly shaved cunt. She placed her hand over the junction of her legs. I told her, "Open wide and let them see."

As she did just that, there were groans from her sister and her brother-in-law. "He used to make me do this at home when we having sex and Don (our son) came into the house after being with whichever girlfriend he was chasing - he'd turn me on the bed so this" pointing to her cunt, "was facing the door. No covers, nothing."

"The bedroom door was closed" I reminded her.

"That was only because I insisted; I knew what was going on" she continued, "you made me hold it wide open and play with myself and I don't think you'd have cared if the door had been open as he went past."

"There were nights when you wouldn't have given a damn if Don had seen you like that. I remember you telling me that you knew he was checking out your used panties in the laundry basket - you even told me once you thought he was using them to toss off in and it didn't seem to bother you much." I reminded her, "All I can say is that you were always much more turned on after doing it than before."

"He made me lie like this" my wife told them, "and open myself up like this" taking the lips of her cunt between her fingers and holding it wide open. I tasted her; there was a depth of both smell and flavour that was electric and I remembered that she had been soaking wet before any of the four of us removed even one item of clothing and since then she had peed and must have piss on her lips too.

"You taste and smell delicious" I told her, then invited the others to taste her too. Ray stood up and as he did so, his cock sprang back into life. He knelt on the floor and placed his face between Jo's legs, then moved forwards to get full access to her cunt.

"That's quite enough for you, come away and let me have a taste" Maggie told him.

This was getting seriously sexy. Maggie stayed with her mouth on Jo's soaking twat far longer than she had allowed Ray to spend there; my wife made no effort to stop her, at one point looking straight at me and smiling. As Maggie stood up, she felt Jo's breasts, saying "I've wanted to feel these for so long - and it was every bit as good as I imagined it would be."

Maggie took my cock in her hands, stroked it and sucked the end, saying "And that's another thing I've dreamt of feeling - and rather more than just feeling."

And there it was - decision time - were we going to have a sex free-for-all there and then - but the die had really been cast the second Jo had undone the first button on her shirt an hour earlier.

Maggie stood against me, her hand still on my cock and said, I guess to all of us, "Are we going to do this, now that we've come so far?"

I looked to my wife, lying there with everything on show, shiny cunt lips and nipples like bullets and she just nodded her head slightly. I took Maggie's hand and led her to the other side of the bed, lay her down on it and opened her legs. The smell coming off her cunt was different from Jo's, but just as powerful, sweeter than my wife, not so earthy. I knelt between her legs and licked her until she was shaking and crying, "Give me your cock, I want it in me, all the way."

I lifted her off the bed, turned her round and entered her from behind. Now we could both watch Jo sitting on Ray's prick, hardly moving other than to dangle her tits in his face, offering those magnificent nipples for sucking.

She turned her head to look at us and smiled. "Are you two enjoying yourselves, because I am and you are, aren't you?" she asked Ray. She lifted herself off his cock and moved up him until her cunt was over his face. She gave him no options, lowering herself onto his mouth then starting to move back and forwards over his face.

I felt myself grow inside Maggie as she became even more slippery as her excitement built. I moved my hands from her waist up to her breasts and twisted each nipple hard and repeatedly.

She groaned and told me not to stop. "Where do you want me to come?" I asked her.

"Anywhere you want - I want to try every way with you while you're here - just make me come as well."

I could feel that she was close; her cunt was starting to slacken on me then tighten again. Her nipples were twice the size they had been all evening up to then, giving me even more of a target to pinch. I moved faster and faster inside her, until I shot my load. She continued to squeeze my prick with her cunt for some seconds, then I pulled out, turned her round, got her back in the position we had started with, so I could suck her creamy hole.

The sheer pleasure of eating a cunt you've just filled with cum was increased by the groans from Ray and the gasps from Jo as they fucked harder and harder. Maggie came, her hips lifting off the bed as she pushed herself hard against my mouth. Ray seemed to see that as a signal and came himself, filling my wife with his cum, the second load that night for him, the first for her.

For a minute all four of us lay drained on the bed, then Jo got up and crawled across to me.

"Looks like both of us need cleaning up - are you ready?" She didn't wait for an answer, taking my slimy cock into her mouth and licking my cum and her sister's pussy juice off it. I knew what I had to do - wanted to do - and twisted my body so that I could put my mouth on her cunt. By now, Ray's spunk was oozing out of her and I lapped it up. For a moment, I realised that I had just cleaned cream pies out of both sisters.

Jo said, "I hope the pair of you realise that this is the first time that Howie and I have done this with others in a long time, so you'll have to make allowances if we weren't very good."

Maggie grinned at her and said, "Perhaps you need more practice - and we would be delighted to give it to you."

My wife kissed my prick and lay on her back. "Make me come" she instructed. When we had sex at home, this was usually the most intense part of it; all niceties were done with, both of us were ready for just about anything and somewhere in or on her body she would have my cum load.

I decided that our hosts deserved a good show since they had set this whole thing up. I slid two, three, then four fingers into Jo's twat then started frigging her, building up speed as I did so. The other two were quiet, watching intently and clearly enjoying themselves; I was concentrating on what I was doing to my wife, but she was not quiet. Her language was filthy as she showed how good it felt. My hand became really wet and I knew what that meant.

I took my fingers out of her, then pushed them back in hard, all four of them, and frigged her as fast as I could - then pulled out my hand again. As I did so, a full squirt shot from Jo's cunt, decorating the carpet. I repeated the dose and her body responded in exactly the same way.

When we reached this point in our own bedroom, I would suck her until she came, but that night I gave her a special treat. "Why don't we all take turns to suck her until she's had enough?" I asked.

Both Maggie and Ray nodded while my wife looked at the three of us as if we were mad, but she made no sign of dissent. And that's what we did, taking turns to lick and suck her; it took about ten minutes for her to explode against her sister's face; wasn't she the lucky one.

Strangely, after all that excitement, the rest of the evening passed without any further sexual activity; it was as if we were all drained. When Jo and I went to bed, it was difficult to talk freely because the two bedrooms were adjoining and sounds carried. I held her close and whispered, "Are you OK?" She nodded and replied, "I'm fine and I'm exhausted; are you OK?" I nodded and we went to sleep.

Filming the family 4 - aftermath

One by one, we dragged ourselves down to breakfast the next morning, Saturday. Apart from the usual niceties, little was said as we worked through cereals and fruits.

I tried to break the ice, "Are we all worn out after last night - or are we all still coming to terms with it?" Silence all around the table. I tried again, "Look - we all knew what could happen once you wanted me to film you having a good time and it did. Jo and I talked about how we felt about sex with you two and we decided to chance it; I don't have any regrets - unless it spoils the relationships between all of us."

Jo got up from her seat. "I agree with that. Even though we'd talked about it, never in a million years would I have dreamt that I could, would, behave the way I did - but I thought it was bloody fantastic."

"Thank God for that," said Maggie. "I thought we'd blown everything."

I resisted the obvious comment. The doom and gloom that had been weighing us all down now dissipated. "What do you say to watching last night's tape after breakfast, in case we need to do a second one?" This again from Maggie.

My wife, the one who would die of embarrassment if her friends knew one tenth of what she had done last evening, piped up "Who knows? It could get us in the mood to do a second one - with or without the camera. Don't you agree, sweetie?" to me.

Maggie and her sister cleared the table, disappearing into the kitchen. I heard them talking, then both reappeared, Maggie saying she was going to set up the TV for us to watch the tape, while Jo excused herself and went upstairs. She was soon back, showing clear and ample evidence that the bra she had put on earlier had been removed. I thought Ray was about to have a heart attack as both of us wondered if her knickers had been removed as well.

"You can blame me for that" Maggie said "I suggested to her that looking like that would help the mood. And I like looking at her boobs anyway."

We got ourselves comfortable and Maggie started replaying the tape. I was surprised how professional it looked once I'd sorted out the focus and making sure the camera was steady.

The scenes where Maggie and Ray sucked and fucked each other were sexy enough, but by far the stand-out performance was from my wife. From the early scenes when she stripped off to get Ray aroused, through the part where she had both of them sucking her cunt and finally how she rode Ray's face while Maggie sucked him off, her excitement and total lack of inhibitions shone out from the screen.

"You're a fucking star" her sister told her, "aren't you impressed with that performance?" she asked me.

Jo squeezed my erect cock through my jeans. "I think impressed may be the wrong word" she said.

Her sister felt Ray and assured us that his reaction was just the same.

Jo spoke up again "Hang on - I've just remembered something. When Howie had his fingers in me last night, did I squirt all over your bedding and carpet? If I did, I feel really embarrassed." I told her that was exactly what happened and added my apologies to hers.

Maggie started laughing "Do you know what I said to Ray when we got to bed last night? I told him that if we are ever in that same situation with you two again, I'm going to get myself into a position where it will soak me. I thought it was very, very sexy - and I'm pretty sure that it wasn't the only wet stuff to get on the bedding last night - and I don't care. In fact, I want a whole load more of it, cum, juice and squirt, today. Thanks for doing the taping, Howie - but thanks to both of you for everything else that happened - it was beyond my wildest dreams."

"What do the pair of you think about another tape?" I asked them.

Ray spoke "What we've got there is much more than we ever expected and now that the barriers are down with the four of us, we don't have to rush into any more filming now. We can come back for more anytime."

His wife, her nipples poking through her top, said "I hope I'm not taking too much for granted, but if we are going to have some more fun today, we can just keep the camera handy in case one of us wants to get something on film."

Ray told her "If what you said before does happen, Jo squirting and you making sure it's onto you, I'll film that. Howie is going to be busy making her squirt."

"How do the two of you feel about that?" I asked the sisters.

Jo told us "I do not want any film or photographs of me behaving like that out there, whatever that means. I know I was part of what happened last night and it does look quite sexy on screen, but I'm really not sure that we shouldn't delete the bits with me in. Let me think about that, but no more today - at least no more of me."

"Darling, right now I don't give a flying fuck what we do or whether it's filmed or not. All I would say is that if yesterday was filming day - and we did that - then today should be about sheer fucking sex." Maggie looked at Jo as she said those words, stood up, went to her and kissed her hard on her lips, squeezing her breasts as she did so.

Jo responded by feeling Maggie's tits, mumbling something into her sister's ear.

"Say that again" Maggie told her.

"I said that I can remember everyone sucking me yesterday but I never got to suck you. In fact, I've never sucked another woman in my life, not even thought about it - and I think it's time to start."

I was aware that Maggie had not signalled her consent to Jo going down on her, but any doubts I had were quickly ended as Maggie took off her jeans, then her thong and lay back on the couch with her cunt on show. It had the look of a hole that had already been well fucked that morning, shiny, wet and open and yet my guess was that the arousal was from watching the footage from the previous evening plus the filth coming out of my wife's mouth, rather than anything Ray had already done to it.

"Are you sure?" she asked Jo, pulling her cunt lips open.

"Yes" my wife mumbled as she knelt before her sister and tentatively licked her pussy lips. Maggie thrust her body forward onto Jo's face and rubbed herself against it. Jo sat back on her heels, a strange look on her face.

"What's wrong? Don't you like it?" asked Maggie.

My wife didn't answer. She put her finger into Maggie, moved it around, then withdrew it and licked it. By now Ray had his cock out, slowly wanking himself - and the women had only just started.

Jo moved her face slowly back onto Maggie's cunt, then started licking her, building up speed. After about five minutes of this, she again sat back on her heels, her face by now as wet and shiny as her sister's cunt. "Come here" she told me, "put your fingers in her and make her squirt."

"Oh, fuck yes, yes please" moaned Maggie. I did as I was told; Jo made no attempt to change her position, both of us aware that if Maggie did squirt, it was going to soak Jo. Her licking and sucking must have fired Maggie up, because in just a couple of minutes, I felt the release of liquid from Maggie around my fingers and hand that in her sister always preceded a full squirt. Six more thrusts into her then I pulled my fingers out and watched in amazement as my sweet wife made sure that she got her face and front completely soaked with her sister's cunt juice.

Maggie sat up enough to look at Jo's face and said with a filthy grin, "That was going to be my treat today, but with you squirting all over me instead of the other way round."

"No problem" answered Jo, "the day is still young. Plenty of time for all sorts of kinkiness."

"You can start it by making me come" Maggie told my wife, who was only too happy to oblige.

From the armchair, Ray groaned as he came in his hand. Jo stopped what she was doing to her sister and went to Ray, taking both his hands in hers and licking every drop of spunk off them, before returning to Maggie. It took no more than a couple of minutes before Maggie started writhing under Jo's tongue, then arched her back and yelled as she reached her climax.

Jo moved off her sister and we could all see how her shirt was stuck to her tits from the earlier soaking from Maggie's cunt explosion.