Filter for Nurse Snow

Story Info
A man experiences as bucket list item as an organic filter.
1.6k words
3.94
6.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Do You Trust Me?

Most of my adventures lately have started with these words, uttered by my friend, who for the purposes of privacy I will call Miss. Miss and I have known each other for a few years. I met her as a pro domme and after she retired, she reached out to see if I would like to continue to play, though now as friends. She let me know that I was one of her favorite clients because I liked some of the truly perverted things that she wanted to do do people and I would do things that no other play friend would do.

There were those times she turned me into toilets, garbage disposals, compost bins, and various kinds of other furniture. There was the other time that I was the entertainment for a birthday party—put the dildo into the submissive, piñata, bobbing for apples, as well as other kinds of objectification. The ultimate experience, being the entertainment and demonstration bottom for a bachelorette weekend, though that's another story.

This time, it was a text: "Do you *still* trust me?" I chuckled as the last experience, the weekend, was almost more than I could take, and she knew it. I replied, "Yeeeees . . .?" She replied with a laughing emoji and continued, "Seriously, I have a friend who wants to do a thing that more or less matches one of your bucket list items." Over the years, I had been sharing ideas with Miss and though I was often surprised or had forgotten about my list, she kept the list and referred to it when she needed new ideas. "Will you tell me *which* idea? Or should I know better?" She sent a "rolling eyes" emoji which was the answer I expected. "Be at the space next Friday at noon. Make sure you are clean and empty and that a you are shaven front and back. Oh, and come wearing that little metal cage." These were common instructions—nothing in the "plumbing" meaning I would liquid fast a few days and clean out beforehand and be shaven fresh and close so that she could drag a cotton ball on my pubic area or bottom and nothing would snag. "OK, see you then!" I knew I would not hear from her beforehand.

I arrived at the appointed place and the appointed time, and Miss answered the door, wearing hospital scrubs. She gave me a hug and then looked a me with raised eyebrows. I took this as a hint to strip, which I did, putting my clothes and phone into the lockbox, which she locked, though she put the key to the cage in her pocket. She produced a "Batman" mask blindfold. I heard the inner door open and she led me inside. She stopped me, spun me around a few times to disorient me, then led me on to a room. I know the space well and she wanted me to be surprised.

A rich, sultry unfamiliar voice said, "Ah, the delivery arrived?" Miss answered, "yes, it is ready to be installed, Nurse Snow." I shivered, knowing that I was to be objectified though not sure how. Miss led me by the hand, then stopped me, and moved me into a position that she chose. I felt her feet tapping my inner calves and I spread my legs. I felt gloved hands holding my caged cock, then something cool on the pee hole, then some pressure there, something sliding into my cock, all the way in, then a little pressure, then it was in my bladder, presumably secured by a balloon. I had had a Foley Catheter in before though never while caged. I was tempted to rise on to my tippy toes while this was happening though I just endured the discomfort.

I was spun around and bent over, the gloved hand returning to lube my arse and introduced a plug into it, which when lodged deep inside of me began to inflate with several pumps of air. When Miss was satisfied that it would not come out, she gave it two more pumps for good measure. She stood me up and turned me back around. I felt something soft and cool on me, talcum, it seems, and the rubberized suit was drawn first up my legs, then the two tubes—for the inflatable butt plug that doubled as an enema nuzzle and the catheter—through appropriate holes, rolling it up my body while inserting my arms into the two sleeves which were inside the garment, then up the rest of my body. Nurse Snow said, "Visual sensors off." which I took as a command to close my eyes which I did almost without thinking. She removed the blindfold and rolled the hood up and over my head, positioning my nose in a formed place for, inserting a penis shaped gag into my mouth, and the ear buds in my ears before zipping everything up and locking the zipper. I knew opening my eyes would be useless and I also began hearing low binaural tones in each ear, one rising Shepard tone and one falling Shepard tone, leaving me feeling like I was falling and flying at the same time.

I was pushed down onto a chair or bench, laying almost flat. My legs were bent and secured in stirrups wide apart. My torso with my trapped arms as well as my head were secured to the chair tightly, leaving me barely able to move. I felt the whole chair tip so I was nearly vertical in one direction, almost like squatting on a potty, to almost vertical in the other direction, where I was almost upside down, until I was finally returned to flat on my back with legs bent. I felt movement at my mouth and between my legs and I imagined hoses being attached to each tube. I figured out the fantasy Miss had picked and I was both in heaven and terrified. As if on cue, Miss's voice came over the ear buds, saying, as though speaking to someone else, "By now, it has likely figured out its purpose." Nurse Snow replied, "yes, I imagine it has figured out that it is to be our first biomechanical waste and water filter system." I shuddered in my captivity, knowing that this is both something I wanted and feeling completely out of control.

The binaural tones returned along with Miss's voice, recorded, it seemed, beginning one of our favorite inductions, me being on the beach and being overcome by the tide, and I was soon deep in trance. Once in trance, Nurse snow explained in a second monolog how I was to be made into a filter, how I would filter water and urine, how I would have two inputs, front and rear, and one front output, and they would be measuring input and output, for science. This monolog repeated endlessly. Deprived of sight, my hearing and touch seemed to be heightened.

I felt the chair tilt so I was upside down and I felt pressure in my bottom. I was being filled with the largest enema that I had ever experienced, and I felt so full and bloated and in distress that I knew that I was sweating profusely in the suit. Once they were satisfied that my bottom was full, the chair switched orientation to horizontal. Plugs were put into my nostrils, and I was forced to suck air in through the tube in the penis gag. I was so disconnected from reality that I did not feel the movement around my head and I was surprised as my mouth filled with bitter piss which I swallowed down without a choice. Again, this seemed endless, and I became lightheaded as I drank and drank until I could breathe again, which I did, though I would pause every so often to make sure nothing new was coming down. And come down it did, less bitter, nuttier, destined for my belly, which I felt someone caressing.

The plugs were removed, and I felt cool water streaming through the tube and my belly filling, someone continuing to caress it. I don't know how much liquid I took then, top and bottom, but I am sure it is the most that I have ever taken, and I was left bloated and aching, noticing, also, a buildup in pressure in my bladder. Again, without warning, the chair began to move, first to right side up, then horizontal, then upside down, back and forth slowly, then more quickly. The soundtrack changed, too, the original recording fading to the background and another coming to the foreground. This one was . . . evil . . . for in it, Miss and Nurse Snow counted me down from 10, over and over, again endlessly, with me achieving a dry orgasm each time that she reached zero.

I was frantic, overwhelmed, in great pain and experiencing great pleasure at the same time. I had never been so truly objectified. They must have released the valve on the catheter tube because I would taste my own urine, now quite diluted, from time to time, as my body processed it. I had been turned into this endless loop. I don't know how long they kept me there. Miss knew I would need to stay overnight after this scene, so intense that it was. She had filmed it and I watched later as Miss and Nurse Snow, a real nurse appearing as a sexy nurse, frolicked and played as I moved back and forth in the background, one or the other checking on me from time to time as I moved up and down and up and down over and over . . .