Filthy customer at No. 9

Story Info
The window cleaner finds a handful customer at number 9.
1.2k words
4.23
6.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knocked on the door, number 11... no answer. On too the next... number 9. Door opens to a lovely curvy girl with long curly hair and great eyes

"Hi, I've started up a new window cleaning business and was wondering if you'd like yours cleaned?"

"Hmm not sure, I don't want them done every week. Maybe just once a month?"

"Thanks, I'll be back tomorrow morning" it was great to finally get some customers, I'm out my comfort zone with this job..

"I'll be in" she said with a big smile and a tilt of the head, she was very attractive. I was going to enjoy this window cleaning if my customers are all like this one...

Got a few more hits that afternoon and headed home happy...

.. I'd done three or four houses before getting to number 9 about mid morning and made a start...

Not many windows with this one so shouldn't take long. Four the front, must be a few at the back. Up the ladder to what must be the bedroom...

Blinds are open. The curvy woman of the house is laying on the bed looking at her phone... holy shit she's hot but must be professional...

...my heart is racing. What amazing tits she's got, she's wearing a Lacey babydoll top and a pair of black jeans... she's noticed I'm at the window.. she turns my way and gives me a big flirty smile and pushes her breasts together with her arm... fucking hell im going to fall off this ladder!

I get on with my job trying my best to ignore the gorgeous girl sprawled on her bed... I've just started this job and don't want to get in trouble with husbands or boyfriends!

Down the ladder, back up for the hall window, need to stand on a small porch roof.. she walks past and down stairs with a wink.. fuck sake what is going on here! Her boobs are barely contained in that top

Front done, I go around the back, gates locked, gonna have to ask to get through... nervous... I knock on the door.. she opens looking very sultry indeed

"Hi, there" flirty tone, hot as fuck

"Um hi, I just need around the back to do the windows"

"Yeah sure, just come though the house"

I go in through the house and to the back door, she opens it and stands barely far enough away for me to get through.. I can barely contain my arousal. I squeezed past her and brushed her breast with my arm. It felt amazing "oh sorry" I said with a wide smile"

"Mmm that's ok" she said in a sweet voice.

I was intimidated by her advances and wanted to remain professional so I carried on into the garden, even though my cock was rock hard and all I wanted was to throw the sexy bitch against the wall and get all about her...

I washed the back windows very distracted and heart racing. Seemed every window I washed she was there walking past having a glance at me, at the kitchen sink, siting seductively in the living room. It was driving me wild. She surely wants me too...

I finished up, put my gear out front and walked back through the garden to lock the gate

"That's me done hen, that will be £8 please." I asked trying to contain myself in her back hall.

"Would I get a discount for a kiss?" She said taking a step towards me.

I didn't even respond, I was too turned on. I pushed her against the wall and kissed her hard. My hands found her breasts as she put her tongue in my mouth and bit on my lip...

Her tits felt great. I'd never felt any so big and soft. Her nipples were rock hard and pushing against her flimsy top. I freed her right nip from its containment. It wanted to be sucked and licked

She was moaning with joy as my face was buried in her breasts. I had her hands restraint above her head with my strong arms. The bubbly ones are always submissive I find.... My hard cock was pushing against her crotch.

"I need the feel your cock mr window cleaner" I got it out for her and slapped it against her body.

"Feel away, it's all yours"

"Mmm it's so hard and wet, come to my bedroom and you can have anything"

I was hardly going to refuse, she lead me upstairs, barely clothed and her arse looking great in the jeans..

She pulled her top off before we entered the bedroom, her body was beautiful, huge tits just massive and soft skin I just wanted to touch everything, I proceeded to do so as she took of my trousers and took my throbbing cock in her hands

"Mmm I want to suck it so bad" I didn't get an option. She was on her knees now and It was straight down her throat. Her soft mouth felt divine and I pulled her head forward and back in rhythm. Had to maintain some kind of control here..

I didn't want to come yet so I pulled out and threw her on the bed. Time to explore her and give her some pleasure. I pulled of her jeans roughly and had to have a feel over her silky black pants, she was soaking wet through them, drenched!

I pulled them off too, spread her lovely soft legs and buried my face in her sweet shaven pussy..

It tasted so good and she was clearly enjoying my hurried licking and playing with my fingers. She was very vocal and writhing in what I assumed was pleasure...

I couldn't get enough of her pussy. I was hard as steel with face engulfed in sweet wetness. She was now begging me to stop, obviously close to coming but I resisted and held firm as she tried to get away, I laughed while I lapped it up. I had never had such pleasure...

I finally let her Vagina free from my face and she pushed me down and got on top of me

"What a dirty boy" she said panting.

"I can be a lot worse"

"Oh yeah, mmm, your cock is so deep inside me" she was riding me hard thrusting back and forth in a furious rhythm. I grabbed and slapped her breasts roughly, she didn't mind at all, her face was so sexy, eyes closed and almost pained but I knew it was pleasure...

I pushed her off me and stood by the bed, she knew where to go and I pulled her arse towards me and entered her now dripping wet pussy like

I was so close to coming now and thrust hard against her arse, my balls hitting of her clit, I knew by her moaning and the fact she told me as much!

I slapped at her arse and grabbed at her hair, touched, grabbed, thrusted, slap, spanked, thrust, moan then cum in a massive release!! The best orgasm of my life...

I collapsed beside her, panting, body no longer functioning with the effort I'd put in to please this beautiful creature. I gently touched her glistening body.

"I came twice" she said softly.

I kissed her softly on the lips

"When are you wanting your windows cleaned again?"

"How about tomorrow?" She said with a chuckle...