Filthy Lesbians: Blackmailed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus Christ! Ahh- you're gunna- I'm gunna- ahhhh!" Colleen's thighs quivered as the muscles inside twitched. She felt her pussy contracting on the fingers of Maya as they continued to fuck her. Her tongue flicking on Colleen's clit. Colleen's hands grabbed her own full tits, squeezing and mashing them together as the powerful orgasm struck her body like lightning.

"Ohgodohgod- Ahh!" Every muscle tightened and strained. She tried not to clamp her thighs on Maya's face, but she didn't know if she succeeded or not. The pleasure was too strong, her body too out of control. Colleen's eyes rolled into the back of her head as her body turned to static everywhere.

When Colleen finally did gasp for air and felt life come back into her body, she had no idea that she had been holding her breath. Colleen pushed away from Maya and Maya didn't protest from what Colleen could feel. Her eyes stayed closed as she rolled around in the bed. The pulsing pleasure from the remaining moments of the orgasm lingering. Her heart still racing but everything else settled, Colleen clasped her hand to her chest as she giggled to herself.

Opening her eyes, she saw Maya at the foot of the bed with her skirt on and shirt buttoned up. Nothing out of the ordinary came to the eye as she brushed off her uniform, she could have just finished cleaning a room from the looks of her, if Colleen didn't know just how well Maya had just fucked her.

Stopping at the door, Maya turned to Colleen who laid in a hot mess, twisted in her bedspread. "You can leave tomorrow's five hundred dollars under the pillow when you leave for dinner," Maya said with a parting grin before leaving.

12