Filthy Subscriber

Story Info
App based legalized prostitution.
2k words
3.55
4.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The music was blaring, the whole rave seeming to move as one. A frantic, maniac, sway to the pulsing beat of the EDM. With the light show, and the mass of glow sticks, the whole club was a cascade of colorful lights. She was in her own little world, dancing her stress away.

It was a girl's night out, and she was surrounded by close friends. Half of them were already wasted, and one was definitely on something. She didn't judge, but she wasn't about to take something random at a rave. One of her friends just broke up with a boyfriend, the scum bag having cheated on her. So if anyone even wanted to hook up, they all had to act like men in general were the enemy.

She and her friends ended up closing the place down. Being sober, it ends up being her job to help everyone stumble out of the club. Along the way, she has to viciously verbally fend off would-be hook-up artists. One by one taking them all home safely, hoping no one regrets drinking. Getting to her place, she eventually falls asleep with her TV on. Sleeping through History Channel conspiracy garbage, one of her guilty pleasures.

Briefly waking to her phone loudly pinging, she just rolls over tuning it out. It was a custom notification, set for one of her most "loyal" clients. But she didn't feel like it this morning, honestly didn't feel like it any morning. It pings again, then again eventually making her angrily grab it off her nightstand.

The first thing she sees is a transfer, not an incentive, money already in her account. Followed by "Hey bitch get that phat ass over here...". The bastard was loaded, which was the only reason anyone worked with him. His rating was a train wreck, and every single review was a horror story. But some clients got away with it by cramming in brute-force cash.

Getting up already missing her king-sized soft bed, she walks naked through her apartment. It was a two-bedroom condo, in the affluent part of the city. Everything in it was brand new, expensive, and high-end. Even her phone was the latest model. She wasn't just a regular contractor. she was rated as a partner. Clients had to pay a subscription to even offer her work. Tips were mandatory, and she got a larger cut of each session.

Turning her shower on, she repeatedly tests the temperature. The fine-tuning of the amount of heat almost reached OCD levels. As she slips in she wonders why she's putting in the effort. The stupid bastard never showers himself. Using two-hundred dollar shampoo, and just as expensive soap she lathers up. Not taking time to enjoy the water, she gets out working through her skincare routine. Eventually, looking in the mirror all she sees is mocha-toned soft curves, fat tits, and a cute resting bitch face. A combination of long hours at the gym, and a healthy diet gave her a seductive thicc figure. She quickly brushes her long curly hair; and puts on her makeup ironically not going for a slutty vibe. Every now and then she hears a notification, the stupid fuck being an obnoxious ass. Before leaving she just puts on some street clothes, not putting effort into that part. After all, she's not allowed to wear clothes in his disgusting condo anyway.

Locking up her apartment, all she has to do is go down the hall, then up some stairs. At first, she was thrilled to have a high-paying client so close. But then she read his reviews; and quickly declined the initial offer. Even if he was subscribed, she didn't HAVE to work for him. He didn't get the hint though, and large deposits started hitting her account. The follow-up incentives were even more generous. Plus there was the fact, that his low rating meant she could charge him double. In the end, the money was to good and she grudgingly accepted the next offer.

Reaching his condo she just opens the door knowing it won't be locked. Immediately a rancid smell hits her in the face, the place never seeming to get cleaned. Sitting in the living room was her most high-paying client. No one would guess that looking at him. He was six foot four but none of his large frame was muscle. He was in his early twenties, black, with thick glasses, and a grungy neck beard. She wondered if the smell was his unwashed body and not the apartment. Even his clothes were cheap sweatpants, and an old stained shirt with a faded logo on. Thinking about it he might of been in the same outfit the last she was over. Making her wonder if he even changes his clothes. "Took you long enough slut get those clothes off. I want the usual..." He snaps rapidly looking over his stack of monitors taking up half the wall.

She doesn't respond just strips, trying to step over all the discarded doordash orders. Bending over his kitchen counter, she reminds herself of the fortune she's making off this pig. Dignity, and retiring in your early 30s didn't really mix together. She doesn't care what he does for a living. Just knowing he was some kind of child prodigy, and that he could spam her direct deposits.

Hearing his office chair creek she feels him move behind her, after woddling through the trash. His huge hand grabbed her ass spreading her thicc soft cheeks making her braces herself. He just leers down at her like a creep. She figures he's enjoying the view like every other client. Knowing she was the proud owner of phat chocolate-toned bubble butt that would make a pornstar jealous. She couldn't even count the hours working out, the calories, and the amount of squats. But it was making her rich one assfucking at a time.

Waiting just a second longer a lob of spit lands on her asshole. Right before he unceremoniously starts forcing his unfittingly massive cock up her tight bubble butt. The whole process of taking it up the ass was miserably longer than it needed to be. He seemed to be drawing it out. In the end, she just grunts as his pudgy hips slam into her jiggling cheek. He grabs her wide hips, and just starts thumping away. Humping her curvy body over his kitchen counter moaning clearly enjoying himself.

She tunes out after the first couple of thrusts, this not being her first buttfucking. Or really the first buttfucking this week. Hell, if it wasn't early in the morning it might not be the first buttfucking of the day. One time she went on the customer side of the app to read her reviews. It was a long list of everyone going on and on about being up her ass. With the mass of reviews, she suddenly wasn't surprised why all her client rushed to cram their cocks between her phat mocha cheeks.

She might complain, even be miserable some days. But with the small fortune that came in every week, it was worth it. Of that, she never had any doubts anything seeming tolerable. After a couple minutes of the fat neckbeard pumping her ass, she gets bored. Seems after a while you even get used to your asshole being hatefucked. She stretches out yawning hearing him pant loudly over the constant plap plap plap. She idly wonders if she's the only exercise he ever gets only letting out the occasional grunt.

He gets more maniac with his thrusts as she feels him throb and swell inside her. She's not surprised when she feels cum gushing up her ass, the slob sounding like he is about to pass out. "Ugh, how long is this going to last again?" She whines checking her phone seeing he booked her for the whole morning. Catching his breath, he slowly pulls his massive prick out of her now gaping cum leaking hole. His huge hand comes down on her cheeks, a smug look on his ugly face as he watches it jiggle. "Shut up and get in your dog house..."

It was his little pet name for her crawling under his desk. He settles into his again creaking chair as she leans forward, and just starts blowing him. She works her whore mouth over his cock managing to deep throat him. Swallowing dick always made her eyes water, and soon her makeup was ruined giving her slutty look. He types away as she steadily sucks him off, doing whatever he counts as work. And it goes on like this for most of the morning. Occasionally he would moan, but besides her lips wrapped around his prick, he acted like she didn't exist.

Eventually, he reaches down his huge hand gripping her skull fucking her mouth, and throat wildly. Throat sloop starts being coughed out from her lips as she just endures it. She's so familiar with his habits that she just kneels there sucking, slurping, rolling her tongue, and swallowing his fat cock the best she can. She hears him pant, and moan before cum pumps into her throat. She doesn't swallow it, just letting the baby batter run out of her mouth.

After his nut, she just kneels there licking over his sack, and softened cock tell he slowly gets hard again. Soon, he gets another break, and she ends up on her hands and knees. He settles behind her thumping his dick over her cheeks, a lot of it going over her lower back. Lining his tip up he just pushes himself inside her tight hole again. With a pleasured little grunt he reaches forward grabbing her shoulders holding her up as he rides her thicc ass.

With the same neutral expression, she endures the second brutal, frantic assfucking. Loud plap, plap, plaps fill the room as her phat ass jiggles and shakes. "Bitch, how is your ass so tight? I seen yo fucking reviews. Your ass gets fucked more then any hooker in town!? So many guys reamed you out, your asshole might as well be a city landmark. Fucking tourist trap!"

She just ignores him at first but her cute makeup ruined face eventually reddening with anger, but he's not wrong. She has to just stay there on her knees with him gripping her shoulders like handles, and ride it out. Finally, she feels him throb, then hears a loud groan and even more spunk floods her pounded battered hole.

He pulls himself out of her asshole now gaping even more packed, cum leaking hole as he leans back wiping sweat off his face. Her phone rings thankfully signaling the end of the session. Struggling to her feet she almost falls over onto his disgusting carpet. Limping to the counter she snatches up her brand-new phone. Ending the session, she adds every extra charge she thinks she can get away with. He just goes back to his chair and she hears it creak straining again. He just ignores her throwing her away like a broken toy, not even watching her get dressed. Strugling back to her condo she adds up all the money she charged him. "How the fuck does he afford this..." She wonders then suddenly realizes she doesn't care it not being her problem.

The rest of the day is spent with a bottle of expensive wine enjoying a long marathon of conspiracy, and reality tv shows. She's still pissed but after a couple glasses; she relaxes the stress melting away. But even before he can spam her offer box again, she puts his profile on mute. Deciding she's had enough of the fat slob for a while even with his money. She ends up spending the next day at the most expensive spa in town recovering. The next day after that spending hours at the gym. In the end, it's all routine having made enough money to take the following weekend off.

Friday night she's surrounded by her friends her soft curvy body dancing with the music the thumping beat creating a soundscape all around her.