Fin Kicking Cougar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now boys you'll have to coordinate yourselves", she stated in a calm way, despite her flushed appearance, red face and breathlessness. She looked to the distance, in the way that someone does when concentrating on a difficult task. And a tricky task it was. The two cocks were as hard as rocks, sprung like steel and slippery as moss. She firmly held each dick then moved her body carefully and lined my cock with her pussy while Alex's was pressed against her asshole. I wondered how often she'd done this before as she defly arranged our positions. "OK, I'm there", she said. "Pull yourselves in.". I placed hands on her hips and drew her body downwards. Alex put hands on her shoulders and tugged downwards in an even more severe way. Karen groaned "Soooo gooood" as our cocks penetrated to the hilt in one smooth continuous action.

With cocks deep inside, Karen began to move. At first tiny motions up and down. I felt my cock reaching the end of her pussy and wondered what Alex was feeling. But then she began to rotate her pelvis back and forth. Karen pressed down hard and her mound pushed hard against me while her buttocks pressed firmly against Alex's pubis. As she rotated the pelvis, the lever action would change the angle of our cocks deep inside her body. Pelvis forward and I could feel Alex's cock driving up against the underside of mine. Pelvis back and my cock would drive up against the underside of Alex's. Then Karen would grunt and squeeze everything together and a wave of pleasure with crash over the entire length of my cock. It took Alex a few cycles to realise what was going on -- but then he leant back on his forearms exclaiming "Fuck -- that's you man! Fuuuuuck!"

Karen continued this rodeo ride, picking up the pace, squeezing harder with each cycle. I could feel the juices from her pussy leaking and dripping out of her cunt and down my balls. I could feel my balls rubbing back and forth on Alex's balls with each pivot of Alex's hips. And I could feel the magical touch on the head of my cock. Somehow the knowledge that I was swiping the head of my cock against my friends cock, through walls of Karen's pussy and ass turned me on no end. "Don't stop now" Karen blurted. "Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop". I could hear Alex's breathing quicken as he leant back and thrust his hips upward. Karen wrapped her arms around my head and pulled me into her chest. The pelvis action sped up even more. My cock grew even harder. The pressure in my balls notched up. I was going to cum. Karen was going to cum. Alex was going to cum. "Oh my God. My God. My God. My Boyssssssss". Karen released my face from her tits, threw her head backwards and her body spasmed. I felt my balls tighten, my cock twitched and I burst with a geyser of cum deep into her cunt. Alex emitted a deep guttural growl and then exploded, lifting his hips and raising Karen higher.

I leant back panting. Alex lay back completely. Karen remained sitting with our softening cocks still in her holes. After catching her breath, she placed her hands on my chest and leant forward, exhaling with an aura of accomplishment. "That was... amazing." Alex raised a hand to his forehead: "I'm spent". Karen leaned forward and stood, with a long stream of white jizz dripping from her cunt and asshole and spilling against our groins. She lifted her leg as if dismounting from a horse. "That was wonderful boys". She leaned down and held Alex's softening cock at the base, guiding it into her mouth for one last suck and cleaned off the cum. Then she pulled my cock into her mouth and did the same. She swirled our mixed cum around in her mouth, tilted her head back, swallowed deeply and smiled.

"Next time?" Karen queried.

"Next time?" Alex replied.

"Next time with my friend Amy too?"

"Sure" I replied.

Karen pulled a crumpled summer dress out of her tote bag and slipped it over her head. She reached down and kissed me on the lips. Swaggered across and kissed Alex on the lips.

"Til next time boys." And with that she sauntered out of the change rooms.

12