All Comments on 'Final Edition'

by Rob Conner

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Bullshit

Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent Story

Excellent story by an excellent author. Enuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
you put your time in,you write what you want

good ending and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
more chapters

Hey Rob i loved that story so much i would like to see how Martha and Wayne get back together and see that Dr.Burris gets her ass sold to Farouk.please write more dont end it yet .please Rob its a great story you need to correct some spelling though.

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
one of the most stupid ever

this is one of the most stupidiest stories I've read skimmed through! nothing about the fine author; the story is just a piece of stupidity, not worth any thing.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
A Big Difference

Rob that was much better than the last one i liked the yacht part and the Kuwait stuff it reminds me of another story i read you should have included a scene where they take the Dr.burris to a secret location with retired military soldiers taking her and change her sex to something else.

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga.

bornagainbornagainalmost 17 years ago
Loved The Story

Rob I truly Loved the story and the others but you have a tendesy to forget the characters names i noticed it in the story Luke and Lelia and One Full Moon Night you would have the name right then you would forget the name and change it with a different name your editing on the stories could use a new spell checker they need glasses.

Pat

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
needs more proof reading

mentioned his father having died then a few sentences later his father is punching him in the face.

Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
Sorry you lost me

First he is coming home to get divorce. Then in the space of an hour he is reconciled with a wife he admits willfully cheated on him. "I should never have listened to Alan Watson" You are using the woman are easily manipulated theory. Problem is next time some guy says "Hey let's fuck" by that theory she will. If you knew anything about the psychological effects of cheating, you would know that staying together takes a great deal of work and almost always never works. But you don't so all your stories end as fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Agree

Everything was fine right up until the magical one hour reconcilliation. Then you top it off with the eventuality that Wayne will also forgive his wifes indiscretions (hey, if the first took an hour, the next should only take 15 min.) Throw in the leprachaun from Lucky Charms and Peter Pan and sit back to watch the magic fly...just not believable, not even for fantasy. Not poorly written...enjoyed it right up until the ruined ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Horrible

Are these people schizophrenic? Jeff has more mood swings then most bi-polar people. When someone is angry over a deep hurt they do not just change their mind in the space of five minutes. That is just terrible writing.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 15 years ago
I just discovered this story . . .

Did not realize there was a sequel to the revenge stories. Also, I don't buy the easy reconciliations for Wayne and for Jeff -- their wives are cheaters, bisexual -- and the "two wrongs don't make a right principle" surely applies. I also think that Jeff's friend and boss/partner would not be named "Watson," the same last name as the jerk from his former job who wanted to go on a cruise with his wife Shannon (Alan Watson). Pretty soon we'll have a whole cast of Watson characters . . .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
YES

How bad can you get terrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
WTF

Your write like you have ADD and your characters are schizophrenic. Your stories blend with all of the smoothness of an MTV video.

anon jerry

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
a so so story

To be honest I liked the second ending better. If you had extended it to the next day so they could have a discussion that the 3 of them where equal lovers, maybe even living in the same house sleeping in the same bed. I didn't understand everyone who got so mad a Shannon when she slept with Annie while her husband was away. Sure, sleeping with a woman is still cheating, but he was away, she didn't owe him anything. The unforgivable thing, to me was what she did with Alan. However you set a reasonable scene for reconcilliation. With Annie, almost her first action after they reconcilled was to offer to share her lover with him. She even offered to leave her lover if he wanted. Hell, he ended up having 2 beautiful women begging him to sleep with them! How's that a bad thing? Shannon certianly went all out to make his return to her bed special, seems like she really wanted this. Again, if you had carried it forward untill they discussed the situation or even further until they got revenge on Alan then revenge ch 2 would have been a fine ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A little Over the top

Your original stories about Shannon were very well done. This one was a little over the top. Jeff after being fired 5 years earlier is suddenly Bill Gates and is a buddy to every famous man in the world.--has his own yacht, top flight lawyer, money coming out his ears etc. Your hero is a little over the top and a real pompous bastard.

60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Dissapointing

Yr original contradicts this version.

The substance is very primitive and not believable.

Too bad you produced a dud

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Story flow

Kept having to stop and think which totally broke the story flow. Why? Because you kept using the wrong person's name (ie Jeff when it should have been Wayne).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
aitch'em

Toro pooh-pooh! One of the lousiest stories ever written.

huedogghuedoggalmost 13 years ago
this was another rob conner and matt monroe presentation

cuckolding at it's best, ownly with chicks with tongues and strap on's

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
No good!

Jeff is just a low class braggart. Every second word out his mouth is "I'm rich, I'm rich." That is so low class. Smart rich people don't brag and advertize that they have money.

Therefore, I had to give it a low rating.

TechRaiderTechRaiderover 12 years ago
not bad i guess

using the dream was kind of lame but i cant complain. jeff trusting the lying bitch so soon after arriving home again was stupid though. he hadnt even been back in town a full 24 hours yet!

al18al18over 12 years ago
What a trash!

you are in the wrong category.

You should be in the sissy cuckold croud, you fucking wimp

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
can always count on huecuck

to search out the cuck stories, gotta call him "Inspector Cuck" - looks like al18 wants to play Watson to his Holmes

al18al18almost 12 years ago
to no name commentator below

Well,

the more believable desription of the story by RC would be:

after return, Jeff sucks Shannon's cum filled cunt at least 5 times a day while Rob Conner sucks his dick while the previous Anonimous commentator sucks Rob's.

If anyone can believe that Shanon(over 5 years of Jeff's abscence ) was not fucked at least 3-ce/week by a dick or more, you can buy Brooklyn bridge for a buck.

I hope, by now, this anonimous below will understand that I am no writer and entitled to comment on any writer's work as he can. Anyone who is not happy with reader's comments as mine is an imbicil and a...hole. Yr job is to evaluate Author's work, that's it.

If you(anonimous) still want more explanation, disclose yourself to me via al18@sympatico.ca and I will take care of all yr concerns...

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 11 years ago
And who shot JR?

ROFL -

Hell of a cop out sir -

But as a story (after he woke up) it was just fine to put and end to the saga - lol

Either way you found a way to have 2 wrongs become a right - not too shabby -

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
never...get...these...five...minutes...back...sob!

RC, I have been reading through your posted work. While I can accept that you have your own writing style. Can't complain about that or that you do have some, maybe not original, but semi-interesting plots.

I just cannot shake my opinion that every one of your stories sounds like the script to a comic book.

This "Final Edition" is the final attempt on my part to discover an even half-ass reason to continue trying to slog through this morass you have created.

Rob, sooner or later you are going to have to grow up out of your perpetual adolescent narcissism and learn to be a man, not just a male.

Good luck, good bye

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You've written good stories . . .

but this one felt as if you let your word processor go wild. Whatever the merits of the characters' acts and words, it was as if you had something better to do with your time and were anxious to get to it.

It was the writing equivalent of pushing an empty car down a long steep hill.

It was a bit of a wreck

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 10 years ago
Didn't like this ending at all

Too pat. But it had some good elements in it, that if incorporated into the original, would make for a great story.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
The old dream trick wasn't very good.

They should have built a campfire and all gathered around to sing kumbaya. You caved to the commentators and wrapped the whole thing up in a nice neat package that really wasn't very clever. Sorry - I like your stuff. This just wasn't up to your normal standards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Some SEX?

Doesn't need it! Good stories don't NEED sex, and the sex needs a GOOD story line. Right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Too many Watson's

This story reminds me of Blazing Saddles in which everyone in the town is named Johnson. In this story everyone is named Watson--three of them, anyway.

I also picked up on the reincarnation of Jeff's dad/ First he's dead and then he's punching Jeff. How hard can a dead guy punch? If anything, this story shows the value of proofreading. It was really sloppy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So he blaze's into town as everyones hero?

Tells everyone he is rich, that he has saved everyone's butts and that everything will be alright? AND he believes every word Shannon tells him? And you want us to believe that he's smart enough to make millions? This guy isn't smart enough to flip hamburgers at McDonalds. His stupidity makes this story a complete farce. UGH!

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17about 8 years ago
None Of Your Stories Have Endings

Is that it? You've got to be kidding!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Is this guy an idiot!

His wife is having an affair a beautiful woman. Dam if I came home and found my wife being eaten out by another beautiful woman, I would drop my clothes and start humping the new pussy. Doesn't anyone understand how FFM relationships work? The girls are always bi-sexual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it

I happen to like your endings. Just like life, surprising.

ejsathomeejsathomeabout 7 years ago
Yikes . . .

. . . you should have stopped a long time ago. What drivel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You’re a spineless gimp

Someone should have murdered you before you even posted this tripe. Now? You should be murdered for posting it

ranec1ranec1over 5 years ago
Mean As!!

Chur bro awesome story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow, this is badly written.

I know a lot of people don't care how a story is written, only the story itself, but I can't enjoy the plot if it reads like it was written by a 12 yr. old kid.

Take some on line courses, please.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
Flat, emotionless and just plain shitty

Every single character, but especially Jeff, were one-dimensional, pitiful pieces of shit. As said elsewhere, it feels like a kid with no understanding of either how a relationship or human emotions work wrote this drivel

1*

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Over

A little over the top maybe, but not a bad story. I enjoyed it despite the RAAC.

SimepopSimepopabout 3 years ago

WORSE & WORSE. Just when I thought this rabid piece of crap story (just about in the top 5 worst RAAC stories ever posted here) couldn’t get worse, it just did. Dude, you should’ve left well enough alone. Just saying!

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementeover 2 years ago

While this is better than part two, for me, it seemed to be a forced RAAC. The whole 'white slavery' angle seems a stretch. Still better than part two. The first chapter is the best of the three.

-

Pasqual

RuttweilerRuttweilerabout 1 year ago
I read the first couple of paragraphs, then I gave up.

It started off like a cartoon and I just couldn’t see wasting my time to finish it.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

A real mess, but I like it. Anything that pisses off Rottwriter is a big bonus.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous