Final Fantasy of a Gamer

Story Info
Recent graduate Adam's life takes a turn.
5.6k words
4.5
4.7k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. It is not meant to be completely realistic. It contains things that I do not condone, and that you shouldn't condone either. Books, movies, and music do not include these actions to encourage them. They include them to add interest, to tell a good story, to allow the reader/watcher to ask themselves how they would react in a given situation, and to let people explore things in their minds that would not be safe to explore in real life.

Characters in this story make some remarkably poor choices. As a PSA, do NOT trust random people on the Internet. Be smart. Expect people to earn your trust, not be given it. If you are with someone new, take pictures of license plates and send them to a friend. Make sure someone always knows where you are. Don't be afraid to offend someone. If someone isn't concerned about your safety, they are not someone you want to have any kind of relationship with.

Final Fantasy of a Gamer

Part 1 - Pitfall from the Past

Adam was living the dream. The 23-year-old had been fortunate. Thanks to a scholarship and some help from mom and dad, he graduated with no debt. By the time he had finished his senior year, he already had a job lined up.

Now, a bit over a year later, he had an apartment all to himself and a new car. With the money he was making, he was able to enjoy himself and still save for a home someday. He couldn't have asked for more.

It was Thursday night. The weekend was almost here again. Having finished his dinner of hot pockets, he sat on his garage sale couch playing his favorite first-person shooter.

Beside him, his phone rang. He glanced over for a split second. He didn't recognize the number. Ignoring it, he moved his attention back to the game. His team was behind, but not by much. Three of them were doing well, but not quite well enough to make up for the guy who was 1-10.

The phone rang again. He didn't even look this time. He had more immediate concerns. His team was only down by one. They could do this.

Tie game. The phone stopped ringing. A few seconds later, his team pulled ahead, 47-46.

The phone rang yet again. What the hell? He glanced over, it was the same number as the first call. Who on earth would have the nerve to call repeatedly like this?

His inattention cost him. When he turned his attention back to the game, he had been killed. He must not have been the only one, because the game was over. They lost 48-50.

Damnit.

Annoyed, he backed out of the lobby and picked up his still-ringing phone. "Yes?"

"Is Adam there?" It was a female voice with a southern accent, not a voice he recognized.

"This is him. Who is this?" He couldn't hide the annoyance in his voice, though honestly, he wasn't trying very hard.

"You don't know me. My name is Charlotte..."

Adam lowered the phone, preparing to hang up.

"I'm friends with Tricia."

He stopped, then put the phone back to his ear.

"Tricia who? I don't know any Tricia."

The woman on the other end laughed. "Oh yes, you do. You know...Tricia, the woman you spent countless hours talking to on the computer and the phone...the woman you wanted to be a slave to?"

Adam felt his anxiety rising. His chest tightened. "I...I don't know what you are talking about."

"Oh stop. I know it's you. I got your number from her."

He considered continuing to deny it, but in the end, decided against it. "Why did she give you my number? What do you want from me?"

"Well, first, she didn't give me your number as much as I found it in her address book. But as for what I want...I want you to stop being such a tease and to fuck her already."

Adam was taken aback. "I uh...I don't think...we haven't even talked in quite a while."

That was true. Adam had talked to the woman through almost all of college. They had met in a chat room and hit it off. They traded pictures, some of them more erotic than others. The woman wasn't like anyone he had known before. She made it known that she got what she wanted. And for some reason, what she wanted was him.

It had been flattering, and the way she talked to him was incredibly erotic. It turned him on to no end. They had talked frequently about the things she would do to him.

They had also frequently discussed meeting. The much older woman had insisted that if they ever met, if they were so much as in the same room together, he would be hers forever.

Something about that appealed deeply to Adam. They had talked about giving a relationship a try. He had confessed his desire to belong to her on numerous occasions.

It was something Adam had struggled a great deal with. He wanted to get married someday, to have a normal life, but he knew that he would never feel complete without giving in to his desire to experience being a slave.

What he really wanted was to give Tricia a year of his life, but then be free to pursue his goal of a family. He has told her as much. But she had insisted that once she had him, there would be no turning back.

Adam had continued toying with the idea in his head. He floated the idea of giving himself to the woman for as long as she desired, with the understanding that someday she would let him have his normal life.

One night, when he had gotten particularly carried away, he had even suggested that when their time together was at an end, she could be the one to choose the woman he would marry.

He had no idea why he had said that. He felt ridiculous for even thinking it.

Fortunately, she hadn't gone for the idea. She had however eventually given in to the idea of him giving himself to her for a year, though she still insisted that once they were together, it would be forever.

She had started to talk about a contract, an agreement between them spelling out when and how he would be her slave.

It had eventually become too much for Adam. All the same feelings were still there, but the woman began to scare him. As a result, he stopped talking to her. He knew it was rude to just ghost the woman. She deserved better. But he had to do it for his own sanity.

The anxiety got worse before it got better. She continued to call, sometimes even doing so late at night when he was sleeping. Before long, the sound of the phone ringing was almost enough to give him a panic attack.

Eventually though, she had taken the hint and stopped calling.

"Adam, are you still there?"

How long had he been lost in thought? "Sorry, I'm here. What were you saying?"

The woman sighed. It sounded melodramatic to Adam. "I was saying that it's a tragedy you two aren't in touch anymore. I'm her best friend. We talk about everything. It was obvious to me that you two belonged together. You wanted each other so badly it made me jealous and sick to my stomach at the same time."

"Now, I know you are scared. I get that. I know she is older than you are. It's a big commitment. I get all that. But I am asking you to kindly consider giving it a shot. Poor Tricia's father passed, and she isn't taking it well."

"Someone passing is a good reason to be depressed, but hers just seems excessive. I'm worried about her. I wish I could cheer her up, but I've tried everything, and nothing has worked. So I thought long and hard about what I could do for her. And what I came up with was you."

Despite his fear of the older woman, Adam felt guilty for not knowing about her loss. "Me? What can I do? Do you want me to give her a call?"

"Absolutely not. Don't even think about calling her. What I want is for you to promise me that you will try being her slave. I want you to do that for her, to do it for me. And I want it to be a surprise. You understand?"

"Yes, I understand, but she lives halfway across the country. I mean...I don't think..."

"Let me stop you right there, darlin'. Thinking is your problem. You need to think less and feel more. Now, can you get a week off of work?"

"Yes. I have a bit over two weeks saved right now."

"Well perfect. I need you to take the week off...not this coming week, but the one after. That's it. I'll take care of the rest. I want this surprise to be from me too. I already have a plane ticket for the Friday after tomorrow. All you have to do is show up and get on the plane. I'll pay for everything. I'll pick you up at the airport and drive you to her house. You just take care to be a good little slave for her, ok?"

Adam took a second to recover. "You already have a ticket? I'm sorry, but this is pretty sudden. I don't know if I'm on board with this."

"Well, you'd better figure it out pretty damn quick there, honey. Time is a tickin'. But that's fine. I know this is sudden. Take some time. Think about it. I know you'll make the right decision. That's why I got a non-refundable ticket."

"You what?"

"You heard me, darlin'. Anyway, I gotta go. You've got my number. You just call me back right here once you have yourself a good think, okay? I'll be waitin'."

Click. Just like that, the woman was gone.

Adam hadn't slept that night. He spent the entire weekend thinking about the woman's offer. A part of him wanted to go, both for himself - to finally give in and see what the woman would have in store for him - and for her sake, to cheer her up.

On Monday, he did request the following week off of work. He was still fairly certain he wouldn't go through with it, but he wanted to be prepared. He needed some time off anyway. He could find other things to do.

He still hadn't called back on Wednesday evening when the phone rang.

"Adam darlin', was I not clear? I was countin' on you calling me back. I don't mean to rush ya, but I do need to know if I need to pick someone up at the airport. So what's it gonna be?"

Adam had been dreading this. He felt bad for Trica. He wanted to help this woman cheer her up, but he couldn't take a chance like this. He knew he should tell her it wouldn't happen, but he didn't know how to break the news.

"I uh...sorry. I'm still trying to make up my mind."

"Well, you're running outta time. The plane leaves in less than 48 hours. Did you talk to your work?"

"I did. I have the week off, but..."

"But what? It sounds like your mind is made up to me. You want to cheer poor Tricia up, don't you? I mean, after all you two have been through, all that time together...it would be a shame if you never met, right?"

"Ya, I do want to cheer her up. And it would be nice to finally meet her..."

"Great, well don't you worry. I'll take care of everything. You just be on that plane." The woman laughed. "After that, you can stop worryin' about making decisions. There won't be any decisions to make for the rest of the week. I guess you could say that's one of the benefits to being Tricia's slave, that and all the kinky sex."

Adam forced out a chuckle. This wasn't going the way he had anticipated. He had to tell her he wasn't interested, he just couldn't get the words out.

"Well, I don't want to keep you. I'm sure you have a lot to do to get ready. Don't worry about packing though, you won't need anything. Just come with the clothes on your back. I'll take care of the rest."

"No luggage, really? What about extra clothes? What about brushing my teeth?"

"I told you, silly. I'll take care of everything. And what I don't take care of, Tricia will. You'll be her slave. She will decide what you do and don't need, and if you need something she'll provide it." She laughed. "Besides, something tells me you won't spend much time in clothes."

"If you take any medications, go ahead and bring them with you, but nothing else. Do we understand each other?"

"Yes, I understand." Adam didn't know what else to say.

"So, I'll see you Friday night, right?"

Adam knew this was his last chance to back out. That was his plan all week, to politely decline the offer. This was the time to do it.

On the other hand, finally giving in to Tricia would never be easier. This woman just assumed he would come. He had the time off of work, why had he gone to that trouble if he didn't want this? And he knew that if he made the promise, he would follow through.

"I'll be there."

Adam got off the plane, certain that he must be visibly shaking. He kept waiting for someone to notice and say something, but no one did. Maybe it wasn't as bad as he thought. More likely everyone was in a hurry to get where they were going.

He looked around, trying to find Charlotte. He didn't know what she looked like. He had asked for a picture, but she hadn't sent one. She knew what he looked like, and said that was enough.

He hoped the pictures of him that she had seen were the more innocent ones, but judging from the relationship the two women appeared to have, he doubted it. He wondered how many other people might have heard about his conversations and seen his pictures.

Having followed instructions, he had no luggage to pick up. So upon disembarking he just stood there surveying his surroundings. He was in a strange city he had never visited before. He had no luggage and no return ticket.

As the seconds ticked by he got more and more nervous. He hoped this wasn't all some elaborate trick, but no one showing up to greet him might be the better outcome. Part of him wanted this to happen. Another part wanted to run away and forget all about it. He wasn't sure which part was larger.

Finally, a woman walking alone made eye contact with him. She was around 5'9, roughly the same height as Adam. She looked to be in her mid-40s. She had red hair that appeared to be natural and reached halfway down her back. She looked like she spent some time in the sun, but didn't tan well. Her arms and legs were of smooth, light skin. Her loose blouse showed off the top of her breasts. They showed that her natural skin tone was indeed remarkably pale.

She walked directly up to him. "You made it! After all I've heard, it's good to finally meet you. I hope you are ready for the adventure of a lifetime!"

Adam tried to figure out if he felt more or less nervous now that he had found her. "I'm not so sure I'm ready, but I'm here."

"Well, here is a good start. I appreciate you coming. Tricia will be shocked. This will make her year. Hell, it will make her lifetime."

The woman laughed. "Actually, it makes my day too. You'll be the one doing all the work, and Tricia will love me forever for it. Boy, will she owe me."

"Well, I hope it cheers her up. I don't want her to feel bad. I care about her. She just started to scare me." Adam didn't know why he was being so open with the woman, but it felt good.

"She scared you? Or what you wanted scared you?" the woman asked with a wink.

"Well, some of both, I guess. I always got deep into it, then would suddenly feel guilty about it and wonder what in the hell I was doing."

"Well, wonder no more, darlin'. You're here. From now until Sunday after next, you don't have to make any decisions. You don't have to think about anything. You just do as you are told and make Tricia a happy girl, okay?"

"I...I'll try. I don't know how well I'll do, but..."

"Oh, you'll do fine. That reminds me, last you guys talked you were still a virgin. That still true? That why you are nervous?"

"No. I mean, yes, I'm still a virgin. I don't think that's why I am nervous. I mean, I'm sure that's part of it, but...I just don't know what she will expect from me or if I can do it."

"Oh, don't you worry. You'll do what you are told. She will make sure of that! And don't worry about being a virgin. She is going to LOVE breaking you in. That will just add to the fun. Now, if you don't mind, Tricia will be home soon. We need to get to work. You eat on the plane?"

"I had a snack. I'm okay for now." The realization this was going to happen started to sink in. Oddly, Adam found it relaxing. There were no more decisions to make. Soon he would know what that meant for him.

"Well then, we had better hop to it! Let's get you over there. Your Mistress awaits, even if she doesn't know it yet."

Charlotte led Adam into Tricia's house. It was a nice home about half an hour from the airport. It was two stories, probably about 3000 square feet, with nice wood floors and granite countertops. It was pretty much your typical upper-middle-class suburban home.

The door closed behind him.

"Ok, first things first. Take it all off."

"What, my clothes? Now?"

"Yes now, no time to waste. She could be home any minute. Don't worry, I've seen you naked before. I think I even have some of your pics on my phone if it would help."

Adam felt himself blushing. "No, no. That's okay. I don't need to see them."

"Well, get a move on then."

Adam lowered his gaze to the floor. He disrobed much slower than he intended to. He knew there were time constraints but found himself continuously hesitating. When the job was done, he looked up to Charlotte for more instructions and felt himself grow instantly hard.

He lowered his gaze again, only to find himself staring straight at his erection. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I don't know why..."

Charlotte laughed. "Don't be sorry, it's natural. I'd be offended if being naked in front of me didn't turn you on. Now, first I need to hear you say that you want this, to be Tricia's slave I mean."

"I uh...I mean, I'm here."

"No no, not now, let me get ready."

Adam saw the woman pull out her phone and put it on a small tripod on a table, pointing directly at him. His mind raced, telling him that if he did this, there would be no turning back.

"Now, when I turn this on, I want you to read this card that I'll be holding. Okay?" She reached behind a bookcase and pulled out a giant card. She held it up for him to read.

'I Adam, am hereby officially requesting Tricia to make me her slave. I am not being coerced. I am not under the influence of any substances. I simply want to express my love and devotion to her by giving her everything that I am. I know that this will not be easy. I know that she may be demanding and that I will be obligated to obey her. I am officially giving up all control over my body, my time, my everything - to her.'

Adam was in shock, but he wasn't sure why. The words weren't all that different than the things he and Tricia had talked about. The card was far tamer than some of their conversations over the years. Those hadn't seemed real though. This did.

Adam knew he wouldn't be able to keep his nerve for long, so once finished reading he informed Charlotte that he was ready. He tried to keep his voice calm, to prevent his body from shaking as he dutifully recited the words.

When he was done, the woman turned off the camera with a grin that Adam wasn't sure he liked.

"Ok, great. Now that we have that out of the way, let's get you all ready before she gets here and ruins the surprise."

The redhead led Adam to the master bedroom, where she had him sit on the bed. She pulled out a small, laminated card attached to a small chain like you would see used with a dog tag. She handed it to him.

"Dear Tricia, I hope you enjoy your gift. He is here to give you his virginity and everything else that he has. He has asked to be your slave. You can see that for yourself on the video on your computer, so there is no need to waste a single second on talk. Enjoy"

Once read, Charlotte took back the card and put it around Adam's neck. She then blindfolded him. As the world went dark, Adam hoped that he could trust her.

12