Final Fantasy of a Gamer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was then laid back and had all four limbs tied to the headboard and footboard.

Charlotte told him that she would wait until Tricia arrived for safety's sake, but would sneak out the back when she saw her arrive.

Adam lay there in the dark, unable to see, unable to move, totally helpless. Tricia, or anyone else for that matter, could do anything they wanted to him. No one even knew he was here. He had told everyone he knew that he was going on vacation. No one would miss him for a week, and even then they wouldn't have the first idea where to start looking for him. He suddenly realized just how big of a risk he was taking.

Fortunately, he didn't have much time to worry. After just a few minutes he heard Charlotte whisper goodbye. She made her way out of the room.

A few seconds later, he heard noises from downstairs. He couldn't tell which were Charlotte leaving and which were Tricia arriving.

A few minutes later he heard his own voice coming from downstairs. She must have found the video. His nervousness caused him to suddenly feel the need to pee, despite the erection that had returned stronger than ever.

He heard someone enter the room.

"Wow."

Adam couldn't tell from that single word if that was Tricia or not. He had to assume that it was.

He felt a hand touch the side of his chest, just below his armpit. It ran down his side, across his ass and down his thigh. The hand then withdrew. There were several minutes of silence.

He lay there waiting, his erection straining, feeling as if it wanted to break through some sort of invisible barrier.

Then he felt breasts brushing up against him, moving up his chest. He felt lips press against his. A tongue entered his mouth. It felt desperate somehow, like there was nothing even approaching self-control behind its motions. He felt a warm body pressing up against him like it was trying to crush him into the mattress.

Adam gladly reciprocated, kissing back without even thinking. His cock throbbed as it was crushed between its own body, and the hairy pelvis pressing down on it.

The woman began to rock back and forth a bit, and that was almost enough for Adam to think he was going to come.

A few seconds later he felt the weight lift. Then he felt something teasing his lips. The warm nipple tickled as it entered his mouth.

"Go on baby, take it all. I know how long you've waited. Nurse on mommy's big titty."

Adam was able to recognize the voice as being Tricia, a relief. He began to relax as he tried to do as she instructed.

After a few minutes, he felt her shift. The other breast pressed up against his lips. He eagerly took it.

"You like that don't you baby?"

I do , Adam thought to himself. He knew better than to try to talk with his mouth full.

A few more minutes and she withdrew yet again.

"I always knew you'd be my slave someday. You did too, didn't you baby?"

"I...I did always assume that sooner or later..."

She cut him off. "Oh, I know you love this. And you didn't assume, you KNEW. We both knew it was inevitable. We were meant to meet. This was meant to happen. You were destined to be my slave."

As she said it, he felt hair brush his lips. He wasn't sure what to do and simply opened his mouth and stuck his tongue out a bit.

She began to grind against his face. It felt wild, passionate, and out of control, but she somehow maneuvered her clit to his tongue.

He licked it tentatively at first, trying to get his bearings, not knowing what might be pleasurable and what might be annoying.

Before long she started grinding further up and down his face, effectively forcing his almost stationary tongue to make longer strokes. Adam tried to help her by lengthening his lapping, but between being tied up and the weight of the woman shoving her pelvis against his face, it was all he could do to shift his neck back and forth a bit.

Before he knew it, the woman was breathing heavily, panting. She stopped moving and just sat with her clit just above his tongue.

Adam went to work.

"That's it, baby, lick your Mistress."

He began to increase his tempo, starting to lightly tease it, but as rapidly as he could.

Her breathing got even more ragged.

"That's it...baby...show me...you...are mine."

Adam started to lick more forcefully, pressing his tongue against her. He felt her wetness dripping down his face.

"...don't stop...don't stop...I own... you now. You are...mine...my sla..."

She spasmed for what seemed to Adam like a surprisingly long time before coming to a rest on top of him. He was covered with her fluids, struggling to move his neck to give his mouth room to breathe.

A minute or two passed before Adam felt Tricia's weight leave him. A hand ran up his leg, his inner thigh, up his very stiff cock. This erection strained, moving up and down like it was a separate entity, one trying to find the object of its out-of-control desires.

He felt fingers continue to tease his erect penis while Tricia's breathing gradually got back to normal.

She then withdrew. Adam felt immediately empty. He longed to feel her hands on him again. He needed to know she was near.

After a few seconds, he felt her knees around him. She took his cock in her hand and guided it into her.

He went easily into her still-sopping pussy. He felt her warmth around him. He felt her lean into him, kissing him passionately again.

She stopped. "Tell me you are my slave, that you live for me."

"I am your slave, Mistress. You own me. I exist for you. My only purpose is pleasing you." There was no more overthinking. There was no thought at all. The words just spilled out. Was this his subconscious getting the chance to interact directly with the outside world? He didn't know. He only knew that there was no stopping these thoughts from being expressed.

"That's my good boy. Now beg me to take your virginity, and with it, all of you. Beg me to claim you, and make you mine forever. Beg to be my slave."

"Mistress, we have been talking for years. I tried to break away from you. I'm sorry for that. Please forgive me. It was a mistake. I tried to find other girls to take your place. I found some great girls in school, but none of them were you."

"I couldn't make myself want them, not like I want you. So even though we weren't talking, I saved myself...just in case...someday..."

Tricia interrupted him. "Not just in case. You knew that someday you would be my slave."

"Maybe I did. Part of me always hoped I would get to find out what it would be like. So please Mistress, I came all this way just to give you my virginity, to be your slave. Please, do whatever you want with me. If you want to send me home for turning away from you, do it. If you want to make me your slave, do it. If I hurt your feelings by not talking to you, I'm sorry. If I need to be punished for that, I accept it."

"I am far from home, naked, tied to your bed, covered in your juices. I am helpless. I came here and put myself completely at your mercy. I put myself completely under your power and control. Whatever you do, I'm already your slave. The only question is what you decide to do with me."

"That's a good answer."

Adam felt the woman start to writhe on top of him.

"You are right. You are my slave. And I plan to make good use of you."

He felt her moving up and down on his shaft.

"I knew this day would come. There is no turning back now."

Her tempo increased. Adam knew that it wouldn't be long. He had been ready to come the second he entered her.

Before he knew it, he exploded into her.

"Now you are officially mine. Would you like to see the woman who owns you?"

Adam's heart was still racing. "Yes Mistress, if it pleases you."

The blindfold was removed. Adam's eyes struggled to adjust after so long in darkness. He squinted. Standing at the end of the bed, was Tricia. She was about 5'6, with long, wavy, blond hair. She was overweight, but not fat. She had ample breasts that he knew that she loved to show off.

She wouldn't have caught Adam's attention in a crowd. She didn't have the traditional beauty of her friend Charlotte. Adam had no idea what it was about her that he was so addicted to. Whatever it was, there was no denying that she turned him on like no other woman ever had. What's more, he was certain no other woman would ever affect him this way.

"Now you see me in the flesh." She laughed. "You gave me your virginity without ever meeting me in person. You really are my slave, aren't you?"

"Yes Mistress, that is what I came all this way for. I wanted..."

"What did you want?"

"I don't know. I just wanted to do this for you. I mean, you know how we talked. You know I wanted to experience this. But the reason I am here is ... to show you what you mean to me, to show what I am willing to do for you."

"Well, you are here. And you are my slave. And I plan to make you prove what you are willing to do for me. Are you ready to find out what being a slave is like?"

"I am, Mistress. I will do my best."

Tricia proceeded to untie him, then allowed him to go use the restroom. Seeing himself in the mirror, smelling Tricia's scent all over himself felt remarkably surreal. Was he really here? Was this happening?

When he returned from the bathroom the TV in her room was on, but there was no picture.

"You must be hungry. I will go make us some food, but first...put your hands behind your back"

Adam did as requested, and felt his hands cuffed together in what felt like leather restraints.

"I can't have you touching yourself. I'm sure you understand that all of your orgasms now come from me. Do we understand each other?"

"I understand. The whole time we were talking I never ... did that ... without your permission."

"I know, but my house, my rules."

"Of course, Mistress."

She smiled at him. "Good. Now, while I go find something for us to eat, I want you to sit here and watch you giving yourself to me. You say that you are my slave. I want you to glue your eyes to this screen and see just how true that is."

Adam wondered how he has missed the camera. Maybe she had removed it before taking his blindfold off.

"And Adam, I also want you to remember what you agreed to. If I scare you, if you want to run away, just remember that I have this. Let that give you the strength to continue."

Adam waited for her to continue, but she just let the implication hang there. She hit play and left him.

Before long, his erection was back. Adam was almost certain he wouldn't disobey Tricia, even if he wasn't her slave. Still, he found that he was glad she had prevented him from using his hands.

12