All Comments on 'Final Kiss Goodbye'

by GeorgeTasker

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Good story

Good story. It was a little obvious at one point that he would be having sex with Sabrina, but the twist at the end with Norm actually taking control took the story out of the ordinary.

Eric

Lich LordLich Lordover 20 years ago
Fucking Nice.

Madam Sabrina was hot, keep it up.

Forsaken OneForsaken Oneabout 20 years ago
Keep 'em coming!

Another great story! Hope to read more!

Yeah, it was a little obvious that Sabrina was gonna be fucked. But it didn't take away one bit from the cleverness of the story.

I actually was thinking she was a fraud. I never believed in this stuff, so I thought she was faking it right until the facial expression and blow job bit. Plus the first guy was right. Norm taking control at the end was a nice take.

**BTW as i'm writing this the security code that Ihave to type in is DD81. Seems right somehow that the code has DD, since its a george tasker story. =)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Nicely Done!

Enjoyed your story very much. A pleasure to read. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
great read

it surely is different. nice plot. nothing serious but very entertaining. thanks

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXabout 17 years ago
Huzzah!

....wish he'd done more, but it was still hot....too bad he didn't get to tie Marge/Sabrina up and spank her ass....well, I guess we found out the cause of his "impotence"....he just didn't find Marge sexy...I can see how that would be the case with a shrewish wife...who seldom fucked him in any GOOD ways, anyway...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
LOL

i enjoyed the story. thanks!

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
1*

Old folks story.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
An especially good adaptation, George.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Isn't there a section for Humor?

It was kind of funny, but also kind of rape. I guess that's why you made it seem a 20-something woman was getting incredible sex from a 60-something man. That's not fiction, that's Science Fiction.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Not really much to care about here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
NCTasker

Yet you took the time to make a negative comment, troll.

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

So his wife was a withholding miserable cunt and for the price of two orgasms he let her escape eternal torment?

and what kind of tag is "he'd finally"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Marge got out of Limbo but did not go up. She went down stairs to a very hot place.

She was told that because of what she put poor Norm through she would suffer eternal torment.

She screamed from that day onwards.

Norm went on with his life it seemed he could not loose. Even the most rank outsider would win if Norm had placed a wager on it. Horses at 500 to 1 won by 5 lengths. Sports teams that were rank outsiders at the start of the season would win the Premiership if Norm bet on them at the start of the season.

Even betting on flies would see Norms fly win by a country mile.

Life was good for Norm.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous