Final Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brooke did. It was her favorite restaurant, and they had so many good memories there. She couldn't have picked a better spot. "I'm happy with whatever, Sash. I just want to be close for..." Brooke took a deep breath. "...for the weekend."

"Me too," Sasha said. "Well... Dane will be home shortly after five. It might be kind of fun to surprise him with... us. Together."

"Oh," Brooke said. "Yes. Yeah, that would be fun."

Their hands still linked together, Sasha stopped her. "You want to tell me what you're thinking?"

Brooke shook her head. "It's fine. He looks very handsome."

"It's not fine, is it? Oh Brooke, I'm pushing too much. You... you should get to know him first. I'm sorry."

"No, it's all right," Brooke said. "Really."

"No, no, I'm trying to move things along at light speed and you, you just got back, and I'm talking you already into a three-way, and you know you don't have to do anything you don't want to, Dane, or... or me..."

Brooke brought a hand up to Sasha's cheek and kissed her gently, trying to put all her heart into it. Sasha gave an almost silent sigh, smiling.

Brooke murmured, "He's the guy that won your heart. I'd love to surprise him with something fun."

"Won my heart?" Sasha asked, and poked Brooke. "Dork."

"Butt." They walked on again, hands together. "How's your mom doing?"

"Oh, great. Apparently the student-professor boundaries are a bit more blurred down there, so you know she's having a ball."

"Or two," Brooke said. "And Rosamund?"

"Still teaching here. We get together every so often for drinks or dinner."

"I'm sure Dane's very happy about that."

Sasha smiled. "No, we don't live that life, you excluded. I still have coffee with the Lionel fan club but my days of orgies are well behind me." She looked at Brooke. "How about you? Any loves in your life? Wild hookups?"

"No," Brooke said. "Work eats up my life. I go jogging and I take care of my neighbors' wayward cats. That's pretty much it."

"How is the job? I was sorry you're not teaching anymore."

"It's... enough," Brooke said, smiling tightly. "It pays the bills. And teaching... well, the kids up there, they're bored and no one at the school has the guts to discipline them. I'm sure you can imagine what kind of little nightmares they were. I know there are problem kids in every bunch, but there, it's like there are only a couple good kids sprinkled in with the bad. God, I miss coaching, though. I'd kill to have a job where I'm doing the yelling, not being yelled at."

They arrived at the parking lot, and finally let go. Brooke followed Sasha home. A combination of sexual gratification and road weariness sunk into her bones, and she wanted nothing more than a nice hot shower and something caffeinated. Once they arrived, Sasha helped her with her suitcase and the snacks, grinning at the malted balls.

"I bought you some of those for the weekend," she said. "Great minds think alike."

"You didn't have to buy me anything," Brooke said.

Sasha hooked one of the balls out and popped it into her mouth. "I wanted it to be perfect," she said. Brooke made a "tch," sound, and they finished bringing the luggage up into the master bedroom.

"I'm not putting Dane out, am I?" Brooke asked, looking at the bed. It wasn't Pamela's old enormous monstrosity, but still a sizable California king that should have plenty of room for three.

"No. Not at all." Sasha came to Brooke and rubbed her back.

"I need to clean up. I was thinking about that big old clawfoot tub if you still have it. Might be kind of a fun way to surprise your guy."

"Oooh, I like that idea."

While the tub filled, hey stripped down, Brooke staring at Sasha's plentiful curves. Thirty might be upon them soon, but it was treating Sasha with far more dignity than Brooke. Her friend blushed at her scrutiny.

"You still make me feel so shy around you," Sasha said. "Even after everything we've done together."

"Same. Honest to God, it's like I'm a teenager again."

Sasha got in the tub first, sliding down into the piping hot water and crooking a finger at her friend. Brooke knelt down facing Sasha, and leaned in for another soft kiss. Sasha ran her hands up and down Brooke's back, soft moans escaping her lips. Brooke went for a sponge on the small bathside table, brushed it against the soap, and dipped it into the water to stroke her friend's sex.

Sasha didn't mind that at all, and leaned back, arms spread along the lip of the tub. The base of her breasts rested in the water, but her nipples were exposed, so Brooke leaned down to suck one into her mouth, still running the sponge along Sasha's pussy lips.

"Brooke," Sasha moaned louder.

Brooke leaned up and kissed the delicate bones of Sasha's neck. "I've got you, baby, I've got you, I love you so much, Sasha."

"I love you too..."

Brooke's thumb brushed Sasha's button, making the other woman arch her back in anticipation of the pleasure. She didn't tease, rubbing Sasha's clit in steady circles, gentle with it at first before she firmed it up, making Sasha moan her name again. The heat of the tub couldn't match what passed between them when they kissed again, tongues playing, eyes half-lidded.

Sasha began to rock against Brooke's hands, just a gentle sway, sliding up and down in the tub. Brooke knew she was close and let the sponge slip away, rubbing Sasha's lips and clit with her fingers. Sasha's roaming hands stopped on Brooke's back, her nails digging in, her breath catching.

"Ohhh," she whispered, "oh, this is going to be a big one..."

"Come for me, Sash..."

Sasha nodded, eyes closing, her head listing to one side. She tensed, released, her hips rising, falling. Her hands went to Brooke's neck and she whimpered as Brooke kissed her, just as Sasha had when she came. And it really was a big one, her pleasure driving through her, making her spine arch and pop. She felt it all the way to the follicles of her hair and down to the very tips of her toes. She was free, kissing Brooke, twisting her around, holding her tight once Brooke settled into the water with her.

Sasha kissed her shoulder, her tears falling against the blonde's skin. Brooke raised a hand over her shoulder and caressed Sasha's cheek, her temple. She settled back against Sasha, loving the coziness of her breasts against her back and her arms looped lazily around her stomach. Neither of them was sure who dozed off first, but it was there together in the lukewarm water that Dane found them after calling for his wife-to-be twice, nestled together, breaths coming soft and easy.

* * *

"I thought it was cute," Dane said, twisting the cap off a bottle of Miller.

"We were supposed to put on a show for you," Brooke said. "Not be snoring away."

She and Sasha had finally extricated themselves from the tub. Once they were reasonably presentable and dressed again, they reconvened down at the kitchen table. The house had a formal dining room but it was very rarely used aside from the occasional dinner party.

Dane, sans suit jacket and tie, looked both comfortable and professional in his slacks and dress shirt. Sasha loved that about him, the casual professionalism of him, learned from his father and grandfather who worked in similar trades. She loved the time between him coming home and changing, and could have eaten him up right there.

"Well, for what it's worth, it was a memorable introduction," Dane said.

Sasha dug out a bottle of wine and a pair of glasses, and poured for both herself and Brooke. She held hers up. "To wet boobs and a fun weekend."

"I can get behind that," Dane said.

"Same," Brooke said, and they clinked glasses against the bottle. "So tell it to me again. How'd you propose?"

The engaged couple launched into the sweet story. Dane had been searching for the perfect opportunity to propose for over two months, coming up with plans and discarding them just as rapidly. A vacation to a couples' resort in Mexico seemed like it might provide the backdrop, but he wasn't sure until Sasha fell in love with the place. It was right on the beach, tucked in among the cliffs.

"It was hard to find time to sneak away and make the arrangements," Dane said. "I had to pretend to have a stomach bug so I could get in touch with a band playing there."

"I had an idea what he was doing," Sasha said, "but I didn't want to ruin the surprise by poking too hard at it. So the vacation's nearly done, we're dancing by the beach together. The music, the ocean, the lights, the most romantic night ever."

Brooke pressed a hand to her breast and smiled.

"And the band, they swoop closer and closer, and they... they start up our song..." Sasha started leaking tears.

Dane stood and fetched a box of tissues from atop the fridge. "I got really lucky they knew it. Then again, I guess there are a lot of proposals there."

Sasha plucked one of the tissues when he held out the box and dabbed at her eyes. "He got down on one knee, and I'm crying so hard I can hardly make out what he's saying or asking, but I knew what I wanted and that was him."

Dane leaned down and kissed her cheek. She twisted in her seat, and it turned into another peck on the lips. As he settled back at the table, Brooke said, "I couldn't stop staring at the ring throughout your classes today. It's gorgeous."

"Thank you," Sasha said, holding out her hand and grinning at the pretty ring. "The whole flight home, I was mesmerized."

They finished off their beer and glasses of wine, and Dane headed upstairs to change for dinner. It was still early yet and they had plenty of time, so they decided to go for a walk in a city park. It was a lovely stroll, lazy, just hot enough to leave them grateful for the shade of an elm. There, they sat under the branches, watching a young family toss around a Frisbee while their young pup yapped at a much older, more world-weary Lab.

"Dog or a cat person?" Brooke asked Dane.

"Both," he said promptly. "I used to have one of each when I was a kid. How about you?"

"Oh, cats for sure," she said. "But I love a great big softie of a dog. Sash?"

"Either one of those, but I'd love to own a little piece of land and have goats someday."

"Of course you'd want something weird like goats," Brooke said. Sasha nudged her with her foot.

"I'm with Brooke," Dane said, and he got a foot nudge too. "So we talked about how Sasha and I met. I've heard your story. Pretty crazy, the helicopter chase, the FBI hunting you down, all that."

"Oh, it was nuts," Brooke said. "Time-traveling robots, an army of killer strippers..."

"The mutant rattlesnake," Sasha added. To Brooke, "No. He really does know everything. I hope that's all right."

"With Corbin and Lionel and all the rest of it?"

"Mm hm," Sasha said. "No secrets. Even... even you sleeping with Mom."

"Ah," Brooke said, blushing. "All of it."

"For what it's worth, not a word from me," Dane said. "It sounds crazy complicated. I was... overwhelmed at first. It was a lot to take in."

"It's been a lot to live," Brooke said, and Sasha nodded. "And now?"

Dane placed a hand on Sasha's knee. "I left for a few days after she told me. This was... oh, six months ago. I didn't get it, but it boiled down to a question. Did I love Sasha more than my confusion about lifestyle choices I couldn't understand, and that was easy. Yes. Absolutely. Yes."

"So he came back," Sasha said. "We had dinner with Lionel, Morgan, and everybody, and we talked once their kids went to sleep. That weekend, we called Corbin and Jessica. Mom too, later. Kind of got everything out there, right out in the open. You... you were the only one I didn't want to bring into it. Ripping things open. I..." She faltered and shook her head. "I felt like I hurt you somehow and I didn't want to do it again."

Brooke leaned over and kissed Sasha's shoulder. To Dane, she murmured, "I'm an open book. If it helps you and Sasha, anything you want to know, you just ask."

"Are you still in that lifestyle?"

"No. Not since I left Sasha and the rest. Today was the first time I fooled around with anyone since then."

"So this is going to make me the asshole, but you're clean then?"

Brooke smiled. "Not the asshole at all. Yes. I got tested when Brooke invited me down. Given how many people we used to have in our lives on a regular basis, you get kind of paranoid about it."

"That's all I can think of at the moment. Wait. One more." He squinted at her. "Dessert at Frezza's or Brownie Paradise? Because if you say Brownie Paradise, we gotta go, now."

"Ooh, we could hit Brownie Paradise first, then take our time at dinner second," Brooke said.

"Big points on the board for Brooke," Dane said to Sasha. "I'm a fan of her already."

"I hope so," Sasha said, reaching out and taking Brooke's hand.

* * *

Dessert and dinner were languid affairs, and they came home at a late hour. Sasha and Brooke drank a little much, and stumbled into the house laughing and holding onto each other. Dane got them upstairs, and their laughs turned to nervous smiles and wanting eyes. Brooke brought her hands to Sasha's cheeks and kissed her with just as much intensity and desire as their first of the day.

"I want to kiss you all weekend," she breathed.

"I want you to," Sasha said back, working at pulling Brooke's top up and out of her tiny white shorts.

Dane watched, smiling faintly. He started to back away, and Sasha eyed him. "Where are you going, handsome?" she asked.

"You two should be together tonight," he said.

"Noooope," Sasha said.

Brooke shook her head too. "Not a chance. You two are engaged now. This is your bed. Not mine. If anyone's going to sleep in a different room-"

"Oh, stop, you two," Sasha said. She grabbed Brooke's hand and marched her to her fiancé. "We're all together or we all sleep in different rooms if you two don't feel a spark. That's the only way I want this. Together. With the two people I love the most."

Brooke blinked at her, then looked up at Dane. He studied her. "A spark, huh?" he asked Sasha, still staring at Brooke. "Well... I'll give you a spark. Ohhhhh, Brooksie!"

"Dane! Warmth of my loins!" Brooke cried out, fanning her face.

Sasha rubbed her eyes. "I'm in love with dorks."

"Would you let me press mine lips to your soft, plump ones and make me ever so happy?" Dane asked Brooke.

"Whatever shall your betrothed say?" Brooke asked.

"His betrothed is probably going to get off to the sight," Sasha muttered.

Dane grinned, and stepped in. He brought one hand up to Brooke's chin, tilting her head up. Her sparkling smile went tentative, her eyes searching his. He kissed her. At first it was as tense and strange as having her first true kiss again, with all the stiff awkwardness that went with it. But when he drew back, Dane growled, "I can do better than that," and wrapped an arm around Brooke, his hand resting close to her ass as he pulled her to him, his lips crushing against hers.

"Yes," Sasha said. "Definitely getting off to this."

Dane smiled against Brooke's lips, and she chased them again, her tongue flicking against them before her lips parted wide, accepting his own playful tongue. His hand dipped lower, cupping her ass through her shorts, and he was roaming, his hands all over her, walking her slowly back towards the bed, his cock rising in his slacks.

Before they hit the bed, he helped her out of her top, staring down at her perky breasts in her strapless bra. He pulled the cups down, kissing the tops of her breasts before dipping lower and sucking her nipple into his mouth as he squeezed her ass.

"Ohhh," Brooke moaned, "suck them, Dane..."

He pushed her back on the bed and nudged his way between her legs, hand still under her ass. He pulled her up against him, unable to help himself as he ground his cock against her clad sex. She held onto him, arms tight around his back, her own hips rising to meet his.

A hand on his back. Sasha's. "She's beautiful, isn't she, baby?"

"Gorgeous," Dane whispered against Brooke's lips. They ground harder and harder together, and their kissing intensified right along with it. Their breaths were hot, fast. His hands were everywhere, sliding up from her ass, along her back, down again to her hips. Brooke laced one leg around him, her sandal rubbing his calf. Her other leg came up, her knee bent.

They rocked sideways. Neither of them meant to but their bodies were acting on their own accord. Brooke wound up on top, riding him even through the clothing between them. Dane reached up and cupped her tits, bringing his head up to suck at her nipple again. Her grinding intensified and she grabbed Sasha, pulling her in for a kiss too.

"Damn," Dane groaned, squeezing Brooke's ass, thrusting hard up at her as he watched the pair of beauties make out. "Oh goddamn, I want to see you two together."

That was all they needed. Sasha helped Brooke with her bra, then shimmied out of her own clothes as fast as she could. Brooke watched her and gasped, "Lay down on the bed." She hopped up as Sasha did as she was told, spreading her hips wide as she reached down to play with herself. Brooke didn't remember undoing the button on her shorts but they dropped when she stood up. Dane pushed himself up and stared blatantly at her shaven cunt as it came into view when she tugged down her panties. Brooke snatched his hand up and brought it to her sex. Shocked, he didn't quite know what to do, so she tapped his wrist with two fingers and said, "Slide them in. See how wet you made me and have a taste."

Dane did, his eyes huge. The two fingers he pushed in and pulled out came back glistening with her, and he sucked them down.

Brooke crawled onto the bed and over her friend's face. She watched Dane with a twinkle in her eyes as she dipped her hips lower and lower, taking her time about it. Sasha wasn't having any of that, and pulled the blonde down, making Brooke yip and laugh as she nearly lost her balance. Dane wasn't smiling, though. He was staring. And the hunger in his eyes entranced her as she swayed her way down to Sasha's waiting pussy, looking at him with a fading smile as she set about licking his fiancé's pussy.

She didn't see Dane undo his belt and toss it aside. Nor did she see him slide down his slacks, leaving him in only his boxers. Her world in that moment was the puffy pink lips in front of her, but Brooke did catch him as he slid his shorts down. He was achingly hard, and she wanted him stuffed in her pussy while Sasha ate her out -- but not so much as she wanted to see him fuck Sasha.

"Come here," she murmured, and he did, coming to her across the bed, stroking his cock with one hand. "Honey, may I touch him?"

"Yes," Sasha gasped against her pussy. "Oh fuck yes. You two have my complete permission this weekend. Anything you want."

Dane scooted closer, his cock within reach. Brooke went for him, but at a look of hesitation in his eyes, she stopped. "We don't do this if you don't want to," she murmured.

"No, I do, I just..." He looked at Sasha. "I love her."

Brooke smiled up at him, and reached out to encircle his cock with her fingers. "So do I."

And she stroked him.

"Oh fuck," he grunted. "Sasha, she's got my dick in her hands."

"Hot," Sasha said against Brooke's pussy. "Take care of my man, baby."

Brooke let go just long enough to spit into her hand, enough to get him nice and lubed. He got closer still, his shaking hand reaching out to caress her neck, then drop down to one of her breasts. Her strokes were steady, slow. She didn't want him to come like this. That would be saved for her best friend.

Much as she loved what Sasha was doing to her, it was really that connection with Dane that drew her focus. Despite their kissing and frantic dry-humping he was back to being shy with her, and she felt much the same way, even with his cock in her hand.