Final Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Touch what you want to, taste what you want to," she told him. "It's all okay. But I have one request."

"What?" Dane asked, sounding like he was coming out of a deep sleep. He traced one of her nipples with a finger, then slid it lower like he was nervous about staying in one place too long.

"I want to see you take her. It can be so good with the two of us helping her."

Dane nodded, still staring into her eyes. She didn't mean for him to do it right then, but he pulled her hand free and positioned himself between Sasha's legs. But she was wrong about his intent. Dane dipped his head to kiss Sasha's lips, her pussy. With long, slow teases of his tongue, he explored her with a low simmering heat that Brooke loved.

She dropped too, joining him in a manner by licking Sasha's clit. The combination of their tongues brought out a muffled, "Oh, fuck," from Sasha. The beautiful busty brunette wrapped her arms around Brooke's ass and hugged her down even tighter, her own tonguing growing more erratic and frantic as her two loves joined to help her there.

The heat of Dane's breath whenever he approached the top of Sasha's slit incensed Brooke, and she began rocking with gentle thrusts of her hips on Sasha's face. Still she wouldn't be distracted from her task, though, and measured out Sasha's gratification with old practice. Dane obviously knew her well too.

It wasn't long before Sasha gave up on eating out Brooke. Her hips kept trying to twist and rise, but they had her pinned between them. At some point Dane had wrapped his arms around her legs and hoisted them high, her knees bent in a parallel to Brooke when he had her on her back.

"Oh, ohhh, oh God, oh shit..." Sasha cried out. "I'm... I..."

There were no more words from her. Her dainty feet twisted, straightened. Her hips bucked and she cried out, a single piercing syllable stretched out for a long few seconds before she sagged back down.

Dane moved. His cock was still rock hard, and Brooke stared as he brought it to Sasha's quivering pussy. She shifted her attention up to his eyes, and gripped him before he could fuck her friend. Dane stared back, his breath catching as she leaned in and kissed his tip.

"I'm looking forward to us playing some more this weekend," she murmured. "But for now...."

He nodded, speechless. She guided him back to Sasha's entrance, and moaned as he slid dep into Sasha's sensitive pussy.

"Fuuu-uck," Sasha whimpered as Brooke dropped her mouth back to her clit. "You two, nnnnngh... nnn..."

Dane thrusted hard in and out of Sasha, his excitement evident. He could speak no words, but let out an occasional grunt that made Brooke all the hotter. She wasn't too far off herself, listening to him, feeing Sasha's reactions to her licking and his fucking, and just the enjoyment of having her pussy eaten by someone who knew her practically as well as she knew herself.

His pace increased, the wet squelching driving Brooke to rub her pussy harder and harder on Sasha's face. She reached around Dane, gripped his ass, squeezed him whenever he thrust hard into Brooke. He was not Lionel or Corbin. He was not some super stud who could go for an hour or two, easy. He was human, and excited, and Brooke liked him all the more for his earnestness.

She pulled away from Sasha's clit to look up at him. "Come in her. I want to lick you out of her pussy, Dane."

"Oh fuck," he gasped, his body flexing, relaxing, his balls slapping against Sasha's skin. "Baby?"

"Come in me," Sasha mewled. "I want to you to fill me, I want you to give me the baby, do it..."

The words almost didn't register with Brooke. Oh God, Sasha wasn't on the pill. The heat of the moment, they weren't thinking right, she had to stop him, had to...

He stiffened, "Oh God, fuck, Sasha, baby, I'm coming..."

"Yes!" Sasha cried out. "Fill me up, fill me up, make me pregnant, Daaane!"

He brought her there. Sasha shook with her orgasm, and Brooke pushed up, meaning to warn him, meaning to push him away. Instead, she stared down, mouth wide and eyes half-lidded as Dane thrust deep one more time, giving his fiancé his warmth, the potential life of a child.

And it was so fucking hot.

He pulled out with a wet slurp, and Brooke dove down, sucking up the come drizzling out of her best friend. She licked and licked and finally pulled back, gasping, laughing for no good reason at all. She'd already screwed up so much for them and here she was getting off on it.

Worst friend ever.

She fell away, still laughing, then nearly falling off the bed as her laughs turned to deep, jagged breaths. "Oh fuck, what did I do? What did I just do to you two?"

"That rhymes," Dane said weakly. He rested on his knees, trying to catch his breath.

Sasha pushed up, ignoring him. "Talk to me, Brooke."

"Him, him, him... coming in you, oh my God, I... I... shouldn't have said that, pushed him to..."

"Brooke, we both wanted it," Sasha said. "It's just a little earlier than we planned but it's okay, it's all right."

Brooke cast a terrified glance over her shoulder. "I should go, this was a mistake, I..."

"Do you really think that?" Sasha asked, her voice suddenly cold, hurt.

"How was any of this a mistake?" Dane asked. "Christ, we slip up all the time. If I didn't make her pregnant in Mexico, I'd be shocked. I think we used a condom once the whole time down there."

Sasha crawled to the edge of the bed and sat beside her friend. When she wrapped an arm around Brooke, the blonde buried her head in Sasha's shoulder and hair, and finally let it out. The ugly cry to end all ugly crying. Years of heartbreak, of thinking she was the one who wasn't good enough, who eternally screwed things up, who would always love with all her heart and never be loved in return, it all escaped her in big, wracking sobs. Moments later, Dane was there too, on her other side, and they were moving her, bringing her to the middle of the bed and up to the pillows, bracing her. Sasha whispered things to Brooke, kind things, loving things. She traced Brooke's face, her arms, her tummy, and she kissed her over and over and over again, her lips, her tear-streaked cheeks, her forehead, her hair.

Brooke could put no words to anything that night. There was no more fooling around. In Sasha's arms, like a child, she cried herself to sleep, and long after she was out, Sasha still whispered in her ear, showing Brooke her love the best she could, watching her husband and hoping harder than she'd ever hoped for anything that he was falling for Brooke.

* * *

"Good morning," Dane said, looking up from a tablet and smiling. "Is she still faking being asleep?"

"Oh yeah," Brooke said, feeling immeasurably shy and awkward. She didn't remember falling asleep, just waking in the middle of the night next to Sasha, with Dane sprawled out somewhere behind her love. "I think she's trying to set you and I up for some bonding time."

"Not the worst idea," he said. "I was going to go for a walk, maybe get a cup of coffee. Care to join me?"

"I didn't make things too weird last night?"

"No. It was a pretty wild time. I think we were all keyed up." He thumbed the tablet's power button and stood up. Unlike his attire the day before, he was comfortably dressed in a pair of long khaki shorts and a plaid button-down. He came to her and hesitated just a moment before leaning in and kissing the corner of her mouth. Brooke smiled tentatively as he pulled back.

"Thank you," she murmured, pressing a finger to where he kissed. "I get so in my own head these days."

"Grab your shoes. We'll walk and talk about it."

They did, stepping out into the crisp morning. Hot as it had been yesterday, the temperature was already dipping low and the air felt muggy.

"There's a new coffee shop down the street," Dane said. "It doesn't beat our French press at home but it makes for a good target most mornings, and Sasha loves their spinach turnovers."

"Sounds great."

He turned his head and looked at her. "Hey. Look. About telling me to, ah, finish last night, you really don't have anything to worry about. I was serious when I said we've been sort of unofficially trying for a few weeks."

Brooke looked down at her feet, blushing. "I get a little... in the moment sometimes."

"It was hot," he said, shrugging. "I don't mind and I know Sasha didn't either. I'm still kind of shellshocked about having my first threesome. And with two crazy sexy women. Wish I could have lasted longer for you, but wow. No chance after watching you two together."

"It's kind of been the Brooke and Sasha Show this whole time."

"That's why she's putting us together like this. Like I said, it's smart. I wouldn't leave the bed with you both around. Still kind of tempted to drag you back to the house."

"Still kind of tempted to be dragged back. But tell me about yourself. I want to get to know you better."

"Oh, I'm pretty vanilla," he said. "I was an investment analyst in Fresno. Third generation banker. I came here for a conference not far from the college. Sasha and I met at a bar, hit it off, and somehow I struck the lottery because when I told her I thought we had a real chance at a future together if I moved out here, she said yes."

'Aw. But that's the two of you. Tell me about you. Tell me... oh, tell me something embarrassing. Help me even the playing field here after last night."

"Ooh, something embarrassing. All right. Hm... oh. The first girl I thought I'd lose my virginity to, I always heard you wanted to make it special for her. So I went all out. I had a few hundred dollars in money I made from a summer job, so I bought a bunch of flowers, this really nice cologne, a big stuffed animal, chocolate..."

"Oh, that's so sweet," Brooke said.

"I tried," he said, shaking his head and grinning. "My parents were gone for the night and we were going to do it in my room, so I had everything out. I even stole this bottle of wine from my mom. So the big moment came, and my girlfriend walked in and started laughing so hard she nearly cried. Then without a word, she turned around and walked out."

"That bitch!"

"It was so over the top I really can't blame her."

"What did you do with everything?"

"The teddy bear I gave to my sister. I told her it was an early birthday present even if it wasn't for two months. The flowers, I had no idea what to do with them, so I drove them around town. It was midnight and I was feeling godawful, so I ended up dropping them off outside the hospital. I thought maybe someone sick could have them. The chocolates I kept for myself. Stuffed myself with so many of them that weekend I got sick. The really funny thing is, the girl couldn't convince people how wild I went with it and within like a week, three girls told me if they were my girlfriend they would have loved it. Lost my virginity the next Friday."

Brooke laughed, and wrapped an arm around him. "Well, I would have been one of them. All the roses, all the chocolate, all the love."

"Go big or go home, right?"

He was right about the coffee -- it was good enough for the walk. They settled at a small table and sipped, talking about their childhoods and families. Their talking overtook the sipping, and by the time they finally stood up, their coffees had long gone cold. They got a refill, picked out a bag full of pastries, and headed back towards the house.

A block from the coffee shop, Dane glanced at Brooke. "You ran because of me dating Sasha, didn't you?"

She hesitated, then nodded. "It's not anything personal. I have a long, stupid history of having my heart broken, and I've never loved anyone the way I love Sasha. You get that."

"I do." He hesitated. "Brooke..."

"What?"

"You know she wants us to fall in love too, right?"

"I thought so. She's not exactly being subtle."

"And you know she wants you as a part of our life, right?"

Brooke swallowed. "Here? At the... the house?"

"Yes." He studied her, smiling faintly. "The day she told you about the engagement and wanted you to come visit to meet me, she asked me something first. If I would be okay with a three-way relationship with someone who I would fall for just as hard as she did."

"What did you say?" Brooke asked, her voice as faint as the breeze.

"That I guess we'd have to find out."

* * *

Sasha smiled as Dane got an eyeful of Brooke's terrific ass as she teed up. He glanced in Sasha's direction, looking guilty, and she called, "I'm looking too, baby."

Brooke said to Dane, "Looking at what?"

"Ah, your form. It's very... tight."

"Hm. Don't recall my golf coaches ever using that term for it."

Sasha grinned to herself and took another sip of her lime beer behind the wheel of the golf cart. The sport really wasn't her thing, unless it was of the miniature variety, but both Brooke and Dane were into it. Besides, she got to drive the cart and guard the beer cooler.

Something had eased between her loves that morning. She knew they knew she was faking sleep that morning and had taken advantage of it. She wondered what they said to each other, what they did. There hadn't been any sex involved -- not that Sasha would have minded. In fact, she was hoping the pair would feel comfortable enough to initiate something on their own, but that might not happen this trip. Patience, she thought. They were hitting it off. Maybe it would take a few visits from Brooke or the other way around to get her to come back to Agramonte, but this was as great a start as Sasha could have hoped for.

Brooke raised her club and brought it down in a single sharp practiced motion. The ball careened out of sight over the crest of a hill.

Sasha cried out, "Oh. Oh, you spank the balls so good!"

"We're going to hear the bad jokes every hole, aren't we?" Brooke asked Dane.

"Oh yes."

Brooke leveled the head of her club in Sasha's direction. "It's a good thing we're very fond of you."

They played into the early afternoon. The morning's coolness gave way to a comfortably warm day with hardly a hint of a breeze. Golfers packed the course to take advantage of both the weather and the holiday weekend. This was exactly what Sasha and Dane probably would have been doing regardless of Brooke's presence, so it warmed her heart her friend slotted in so well with one of Dane's great loves.

They met up with Morgan, Sarah, and Victoria afterwards for lunch at a Vietnamese-inspired restaurant Sasha and Dane were fond of. Dane was apprehensive about it, but tried to play it off as coolly as possible. He had little to fear. Though their time with Lionel, Morgan, and their girlfriends had been fun, that was a chapter of both Sasha and Brooke's lives they wanted to keep firmly shut, save as friends.

Sarah, crazy Sarah, of course had other ideas.

"Just, like, two hours. That's it. He can even watch," she said, her arms folded across her ample breasts.

"No," Sasha said.

"Fine, he can join in, but no touching the three of us," Sarah said.

"No," Sasha said again. Morgan hid her smile behind a bite of her sesame beef wrap.

"But... just... like... a little oral. It's been so long since I licked your-"

"No, Sarah!" Sasha said. Dane was, to his credit, not actually choking on his food, though the bite on his fork had wavered in midair for the better part of a minute. Morgan and Victoria were both beautiful, Morgan in a mom-next-door sort of way, while Victoria was a classy, beautiful woman with finer features. But Sarah... Sarah was pure sex. Huge breasts, huge hips, a big juicy ass, and an itty-bitty waist, but that wasn't all. Her glimmering eyes and smile could both stop a man's heart and shock it back into beating. She usually played up the innocence of her face with messy pigtails, but had opted for a complex braid that day like a crown on top of her head.

Sarah picked up her knife and fork and began tearing into her vegetables, her lips quivering in barely-contained sexual rage. Finally she set them back down again and stared pointedly at Dane. "You love her?"

"I do," he said, finally putting his fork down and taking Sasha's hand.

"Good. Because if you screw this up with her and Brooke too, I'm going to try my hardest to remove your balls without a knife. I'll let your imagination figure that one out."

Dane leaned forward. "Sasha is the best thing that's happened to me, and I've had a pretty amazing life. Brooke and I still have some talking to do, but for what it's worth, if Sasha loves her, then I'm going to do my damnedest to learn how to do the same. So far, that seems like a pretty easy lesson."

Brooke's lips parted, and her hand sought his free one out. He took it, squeezed, and leaned over to kiss her cheek.

That left Sarah beaming and nuzzling her own head against her wife Victoria's shoulder. "All right, you have my blessing. Go forth, and make many chubby little babies together."

* * *

Nighttime, and everyone moved like they nervous teens at a dance, trying to figure out if they should make a move on their partner or not. To Sasha's surprise and delight, it was Dane who acted first. While they sat on the couch together, nibbling at popcorn and watching a TV show none of them paid any attention to, he looked first at Sasha for a long moment, then leaned in to kiss her. His lips tasted like butter and salt. He turned his head and looked at Brooke before returning his attention to Sasha, an eyebrow raised. She smiled at the unspoken question, and he returned his focus to Brooke. She looked so nervous as he brought his lips to hers, like she might run again, but as with last night, once their bodies made that connection, they melted together.

Sasha leaned forward, grabbed up the remote, and turned off the TV. She twisted with one knee up on the couch as her man put his hand to Brooke's ear, cradling her head while their kiss deepened. The hand dropped, slid under her shirt, and she moaned when he cupped her breast, playing with the nipple through the lacy material of her bra.

Sasha tossed off her own blouse, and her man twisted, staring up at her. She mounted his lap and he unclasped her bra. Her breasts brushed his face and he leaned in to suck at one of her nipples while she ground on his hip between her thighs.

Brooke mirrored her, pulling up her own tank and tugging off her racy, barely-there bra. She leaned up too, offering up her own breast, and Dane sucked it into his mouth just the same as he had with Sasha. He alternated between the two of them, feasting on their tits as his hands roamed their asses, squeezing, pinching,

"There's one thing we haven't done with him besides you two fucking," Sasha said, watching him with Brooke's nipple in his mouth.

"Should we get his shorts off?" Brooke murmured, her voice low, throaty.

"Oh yes."

They stood up. Dane tried to chase them on instinct, but the pushed him back with a pair of hands on his chest. Sasha worked his zipper while Brooke undid the button, and soon he was sitting up again, the shorts and briefs coming down to his ankles. He kicked them away.

Brooke and Sasha pushed his knees apart and knelt, staring up at him. Sasha gripped Dane by the root and aimed his hard cock towards Brooke. Brooke leaned in and nuzzled his tip with her nose, her lips. She let it rest against her cheek as Sasha kissed and licked the other side of Dane's cock, both women staring up at him with lust in their eyes.

Brooke turned her head to lick the side Sasha wasn't taking care of. They stared at each other, and when they brought their tongues back to Dane's tip, they flicked their tongues together, shooting glances his way and grinning when he moaned. Their tongues slid back down his length again, Sasha halfway, Brooke all the way to one of his balls. She opened wide and brought it into her mouth, licking, sucking gently at it.