Final Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," Dane grunted. "Oh Jesus, how did I get this lucky?"

Sasha descended to his other ball, sucking it too. Dane's hands roamed their backs, thrusting involuntarily as they ran their tongues back up to his tip and played with his underside with their fingers. Sasha wrapped her lips around his tip, sucking just the first half inch or so of him, her cheeks hollow. She pulled off him with a pop and pointed him again towards Brooke, who did the same, going further, taking him an inch. Every time they traded like that, they went deeper until Dane was all the way to the backs of their mouths, nearly in their throats.

"I... I'm not going to last long if you, ungh, keep doing that..." Dane warned them.

"Good," Sasha said. "Then come for her, baby. Come in Brooke's mouth. Or do you want to do it on her face? Her tits?"

Brooke stared up at him as she enveloped his cock faster and faster, taking him down nearly to the root every time. He blinked. "Your mouth."

Her only response was to bob her head with shorter strokes near his tip, bathing the underside of his cock with her tongue as she wrapped her hand around his base and jerked him with slow, even strokes. Dane was a gentle man at heart, and didn't try to thrust into her mouth or force her head down further. Instead he stroked her hair, his body tensing, relaxing.

"I'm close, Brooke, I'm right there...."

Brooke popped off him. "Give me it," she breathed against his tip. "Don't hold back."

And with that, she dove back down, sucking his first few inches, jerking him harder and faster. He closed his eyes, grunted, and stiffened. His come hit the back of her mouth, her tongue, her cheek. As soon as she took his last drop, she hurried off him and gripped Sasha by the back of the head to share her creamy treat with her friend. Dane watched, his mouth literally hanging open as they gave each other a come-drizzled kiss, sloppy for his pleasure.

Sasha shot up and pushed him back against the couch cushions. She guided her friend to her feet and onto the couch once they finished undressing. Brooke wound up with her knees against the cushions on either side of Dane's head. He stared up at her slick pussy and wrapped his arms around her hips. This time, there was no look at Sasha for confirmation. He pulled Brooke to him, burying his long tongue in her cunt and lapping her up with enthusiastic need.

Sasha sprawled out on the couch beside them, resting on some end pillows. One leg slid off the couch as she spread her hips wide, watching her best friend get eaten by her husband-to-be. Brooke barely noticed. Her long blonde hair spilled down across her face as she stared down at Dane, thrusting her hips against his mouth.

Brooke cupped her own breasts, taking the nipples between her finger and her thumb and pinching and pulling the nipples. She didn't like it rough, not like Sasha did sometimes, but there was something about the heat at that moment that must have been driving her crazy because she was driving her pussy against Dane's mouth, almost like she was fucking his tongue.

Sasha plunged three fingers in and out of her pussy as she watched the pair, then added a fourth. Almost her entire hand. She gasped and strained upward, stroking her spot every time her fingers slipped in and out of herself. Never had she fingered herself so hard and fast before, but she needed it, needed the release. Brooke riding her man's mouth was so fucking hot.

She didn't realize she spoke those last three words out loud until Brooke looked aside at her. Her face was the picture of need, her mouth open, eyelids fluttering. She looked half-dazed, as though she couldn't remember where she was or what she was doing, but then, slowly, she grinned.

"I like him, Sasha," she panted.

Sasha grinned and fingered herself faster, hips punching up rhythmically. Not long now, not very long at all. She fought the urge to beg Brooke to come back. It was not a decision to be made right now, but she couldn't stand going so long without her friend around. She needed both her lovers. Needed them so much.

Brooke threw back her head, nearly toppling. Dane seemed to sense it and grabbed her ass, pulling her tighter to him. His head bobbed up and down as he licked her, a mad fever upon him. Brooke shivered, her hands rising high above her head then falling behind to grip her hair, tug her own head back.

"Ohhhh, oooh, Dane, I'm coming, I'm..."

She froze and drove down. Her mouth closed and she gritted her teeth. A long shudder rolled through her whole body and finally breath exploded from her lungs. She pulled away from Dane and collapsed beside him. He turned, his chin glistening with Brooke's wetness, and dropped to the floor. Sasha spread her legs even wider for him and he dove for her pussy, tonguing her with the same intensity as he showed Brooke. She was already so close he wouldn't have to do much work at all.

Sasha gripped his hair, pulling him in tighter. Her eyes squeezed shut as she neared her own climax, and tensed when two fingers slid into her pussy. Two, slim, delicate fingers. She cracked one eye open and Brooke was there beside her man -- their man. She fingered Sasha, eyes glossy with the aftereffects of the fantastic orgasm. Sasha wanted to tell her to kiss her, but she could speak no words, only open her mouth and cry out as her orgasm rippled through her, making her want to curl up on her side and wrap her hands around her knees.

Instead, she rode it out, quivering, trying to make it last as long as possible. The fingers slipped free of her, the tongue left.

Flashes.

She was being pulled, not upstairs, but to the guest bedrooms on the first floor. Another flash. Brooke turning down the sheets and the blankets on the bed. Dane asking Sasha if she was all right. A glass of water pressed to her lips. She drank more out of instinct than anything else, and the water helped her snap out of it.

"Jesus," she croaked. "I think I kind of blacked out."

"You did. You all right?" Dane asked again.

"Yes. Now. Thank you." She took a deep breath and chuckled shakily. "But I have to tap out, at least for a while. You two... I want to see you."

Dane nodded. He looked at Brooke and reached out to stroke her cheek. "How would you like it?"

"You can take me however you want me," Brooke said. It was barely a whisper. Her own trembling hand reached up to return his gesture, then out towards Sasha. Sasha took it and squeezed before kissing her fingers and letting her go.

Dane led Brooke to the side of the bed where Sasha wasn't resting. He wrapped her in his arms and kissed her. She melted against him and sighed happily.

He backed up just far enough to stare into her eyes as he reached down to test her wetness. She smiled faintly at him as he slowly rubbed her pussy, her clit. She was ready for him soon, and at his guidance, rested on her back on the bed.

Sasha's heart swelled as Dane positioned himself between Brooke's legs. She reached out to caress her two lovers, then watched as Dane took Brooke the way he wanted. Not rough. Not fast. Not hard. But gentle, sweet.

Loving.

He went slow, his hips rolling gently against Brooke. She stared up at him, her hands tracing his chest, his chin, his cheeks. They stopped to kiss often, unable to keep their lips from finding each other again and again. Dane whispered a question to Brooke -- the pill? She nodded, and he smiled down at her before leaning to kiss her neck.

She coiled her legs around him as her pleasure mounted. Her arms looped behind his back, trying to get every inch of him against her as possible. So entwined, she began to rock back up against him, her eyes closing, her breaths sharpening but still not much louder than quiet moans. Brooke writhed in Dane's arms, and she came, her apprehension vanishing in the face of this man's caring nature. She came, and it was so good there were tears, but they were good ones, relieved ones.

Sasha scooted over, nuzzling her friend's shoulder, kissing her neck, her cheek. Brooke looked aside and they shared their lips, a long, unspoken conversation happening. And at the end, as Dane's pace increased and his second need for the night was upon him, they looked up at him, and any chance the three had of not slowly falling in love was shattered right at that moment.

* * *

The third day, they didn't leave the bed unless they had to. There had been plans of visiting some of Brooke's family in the area, but a phone call and a quick apology took care of that.

There were a few memorable exceptions when they escaped the bed for a little while.

The first came early in the morning. Dane was up first, but when he slipped out of the bed, Brooke woke too. She waited until she heard the shower going, then hurried into the bathroom, still locked in that shy stage when she didn't want a new love to hear her pee. When she finished, she pulled open the shower door. He turned and smiled, and she joined him.

There were no words between them. Once they'd cleaned up some, he turned off the shower and pushed her gently back against the wall, his hands all over her slick skin. She moaned as his hardening prick pressed against her belly, and turned in his arms, spreading her legs for him. Dane hesitated. Up until that point, he hadn't done anything with just Brooke on their own, but Sasha had been adamant that she wanted the two of them to feel free to hook up apart from her. So he slid slowly into Brooke, pulling her hair aside so he could kiss her neck and nibble on her earlobe as he thrust up into her with quick, short strokes. One of his hands cupped her breast, the other played with her clit, and her orgasm wasn't long, her breathy moans of his name echoing in the bathroom as he still plunged in and out of her. At the last, she spun, looking Dane in the eyes as she gripped him and knelt, taking his load across her face, her breasts. This time, when they started up the shower again, Sasha joined them, grinning ear to ear. Apparently they hadn't been so quiet as they thought.

The second memorable minutes out of bed came not long after. Dane carved up fruit, added granola and yogurt, and brought the women up breakfast. They were seated on the edge of the mattress on the far side of the bed, the top swells of their asses visible as they held hands in the midst of a conversation.

They glanced over their shoulders and Sasha said, "Ask him yourself."

Brooke looked at Dane, blushing. "Um. So Sasha... we're talking... would you, ah, would you ever consider me maybe coming back here and living with the two of you?"

He set aside the tray and came to her. All of them were still nude but he didn't feel a bit of embarrassment as he knelt and took her hands. "I would have agreed to it just to make Sasha happy," he said, and kissed one hand. "But now I want it for me too. I'm falling very hard for you, Brooke. I didn't know that I would, but Sasha was right. I want to see what this life could be with you here. But I have two things I want too."

"A baby," Sasha said, smiling and tracing her stomach.

He nodded, grinning. "I know we talked about waiting until after we were married, but..."

"No, I want it too."

"And if I... if I wanted to do the same, are you two going to be okay with that?" Brooke asked. They looked at her, and Sasha kissed her gently while Dane brought his lips to her mound.

"Yes," Dane said, and Sasha nodded, speechless until she tore her eyes away and looked at him again. "Second request? I can't stop thinking about adopting a dog. Or a cat. Or something fuzzy."

"Oh, we are absolutely doing that," Sasha said. "Brooke? You okay with having another roommate?"

"Oh yes."

"Anything else?" Sasha asked him.

"One thing, and this is something Sasha and I talked about before inviting you here." He hesitated. "I don't mean to make demands, Brooke, but here it is. I don't feel comfortable with this becoming something more than the three of us. I know that's not the lifestyle you two have had. But this... this is all I want. Right here."

She nodded. "Agreed. So very much. The three of us."

"The three of us," Sasha said. To Brooke, she asked, "You'll do it, then? You'll really come back home?"

"Home," Brooke breathed, and smiled. "Yes. I need a couple weeks to finish at my job and get everything ready, and then... yes. Absolutely, yes. No more running."

* * *

Dane left early the next morning, intent on a chore. Neither Brooke or Sasha had any idea what it was until she got ready to leave. He left Sasha and Brooke alone, ostensibly to load up her luggage, and when they finally came outside, Brooke saw what he left her in the car. She raised a hand to her lips, grinning.

A teddy bear was buckled up in her passenger seat. On the floorboard was a bouquet of roses. And waiting on her seat was a box of chocolates.

* * *

I got the call sometime in the early hours of the night, the room still pitch black. Victoria was in bed with us, cuddled butt to butt with Morgan, who usually slept in the middle of these things. I twisted away from them and nearly fell out of bed reaching for the phone. I answered it and cleared my throat.

London's happy news bubbled through the phone. All of the women wanted to be at the hospital, but we would have taken up the entirety of the waiting room, so we left two there at a time in shifts. It was the twins' turn, and I was glad it was them. They were always closest to Sasha and Brooke, and it was right they should be there for the moment when the news was announced.

Sasha had just given birth to a healthy baby boy. Sidney Eric. A good name. Mother and child were doing well. I told London to give Sasha, Brooke, and Dane our congratulations and that we'd come by sometime tomorrow when they had a chance to rest. Not that there would be much of that again for the trio for the next couple years.

I hung up. Morgan nestled in tighter against me. I didn't need to see her to know she was smiling as I sought out her lips to kiss her. Brooke wouldn't be far behind Sasha, another two months until she gave birth, this time to a girl. Corbin, Jessica, and their family would come down sometime after that and then we'd really fill the city with noise. Isaac would come home too, but it's not like he has far to travel, since he's going to college at the same university where Sasha teaches.

The funny thing? I still miss him. Every day. I don't tell him that. Well... not often.

So much life.

Somewhere along the way, I lectured you about the harsh realities of the world and standing up for what's right. I'm going to lecture you again as I close the book on this chapter of my life.

Love and be loved.

Do it the healthy way. We are not promised one person, no matter what the romance stories might tell us. It's a process, and it's heartbreaking, but if you care for someone and they don't care for you, move on. Keep exploring. There's someone out there you'll connect with, maybe many of them, but you'll have to do the work. And respect yourself enough to be loved in return. There's being used, and there's being loved. We all use someone from time to time, and we are all occasionally used. That's life. But to genuinely be loved by someone, that's an irreplaceable gift. Treasure it. Honor it.

Just love.

Love.