Finally a Princess Pt. 02

Story Info
A Disney loving crossdresser is further out of the closet.
13k words
4.63
12.7k
16

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part two of a crossdresser who loves Disney who has come out to his wife while on a Disney Cruise. New experiences and adventures are ahead.

Finally a Princess (Part Two)

I woke the next morning around six thirty which was a little late for me. I laid in bed and thought about what had happened yesterday. I had actually spent time in front of my wife Sarah in women's clothing. My lost luggage had been the excuse for me to be able to live a part of my dream. I actually spent a moment making sure that it wasn't a dream, but looking down and seeing I was wearing Aerial PJ pants confirmed it wasn't. Along with the other clothes my wife had lent me these PJs belonged to her.

I also knew that today was I going to go even farther. My wife's best friend, who was on the cruise with us, was going to make my hair look more unisex or even feminine. More than that, her adult daughter, who was with her, was going put some make up on me.

I was really nervous, but also more than a little excited about this opportunity. I was determined to not chicken out and to go through with this. Pat was right yesterday when she said if I had ever wanted to dress up as a woman, this was a perfect chance. She had told me that her sister had dated a crossdresser and gave me the opportunity to confess that I was a crossdresser also. I didn't confess to her but I didn't deny it, I just didn't say anything at the time.

I wasn't sure how Sarah was going take all this, or how she would take a confession that I was a crossdresser and I was loving everything that was happening. Right now, I could just say I was seeing what it was like. It wasn't like being caught in a dress by her and having no ability to deny it. So far it was all their ideas, not mine.

I felt my phone vibrate which meant I had text. Disney had recently allowed IPhones to use IMessage and not be charged for internet use. This was way more convenient than the Disney Cruise App messaging system. The text was from Pat.

Take a shower and come over with your hair wet in your PJs. Bring the clothes you are going wear today. Probably best if Sarah sees the whole package at once. I am going to grab some coffees for all of us and will be ready about 7:30 if you want to come over then.

I texted back- That sounds great. I drink my coffee black. Thanks for getting me some.

I got up and went out on the balcony and listened to the ocean sounds made by the boat moving through the water for a bit. You could see one other cruise ship way off in the distance. The water was very calm, but you could see the grey and darkening clouds that it looked like we were headed for. I actually felt a little mist of rain and a few minutes later a light drizzle. I hoped they were right and the weather this afternoon would be better.

When I stepped back in, I could hear Sarah snoring. I gathered up the pink and purple leggings with Minnie Mouse silhouettes on the them and put them in the bag that Sarah had them in last night. I also picked up the panties I had worn yesterday evening. I wondered if Jordie had any others she could give me. Living on one pair of panties would be tough for the week. At the last minute I threw the Minnie Ears in the bag.

I took a quick shower. Then I got Sarah's shaving cream and razor out and shaved my face as close as possible. I shaved in many different directions and made sure that I was as smooth as I could be. I stepped back in the shower and re-wet my hair to make sure it was still wet when I got to Pat's room. Then I dried my body off, put the PJs back on, grabbed the bag and went next door.

I lightly knocked on the door and Jordie answered. "Good Morning! I am so excited about this. I love you PJ pants!"

"Thank you. I am excited but also very nervous." But I also realized that Jordie's greeting and reaction made me realize I was really glad I had invited her and Pat on this trip.

"My mom should be back any second. She is going to do her magic than me. By the time we are done you will be covered in Pixie Dust." The Pixie Dust comment was a wonderful reference to the magic that just seemed to happen with Disney.

"Perfect." I was trying to not sound nervous, but I needed to ask this. "Umm, I kind of hate to ask this, but you wouldn't have one more pair of panties I could have, would you? I haven't had a chance to wash the ones you gave me yesterday and the lace G-string ones don't fit that great."

"I knew you would need some, so I have two pairs all-ready for you. I got them out last night and forget to give you them." She picked them up from the top the desk/vanity and handed them to me. One was a purple nylon thong with lace trim and the other a leopard print thong. I thanked her and realized I pretty much had these same pairs at home also. I quickly checked the tags and they were both Victoria Secrets like mine.

The door opened and Pat came in carrying our coffees. "Good Morning! What an exciting day. Are you still game for this? I really hope so. I think you are going to love it. Let me put these down and you have a seat at the vanity but facing away from it. I want to surprise you when it is done."

"Uh, sure. Thanks for the coffee. A quick question. Whatever you are doing isn't permanent is it? I mean it can be back to boy mode, right? My hair is actually really long for me as it is. I ran out of time to get it cut before the cruise."

"Well I am glad it is long. And the answer is this. You can go back to boy mode anytime with a really short cut. I am just going to make this a little rounder, and emphasize your bangs, and try and layer the back a little. Going for cute as much as anything with it. It will be age appropriate also."

Pat was done in about 30 minutes and now it was Jordie's turn. She also had me turned away from the mirror. She complimented my shaving and asked if she could neaten up, her words, my eyebrows. I told her yes as long as it wasn't too drastic. So, she started there and then moved on to my checks and nose. She eventually came back to my eyes with some light eye liner first, then some eye shadow, and finally as she said, just a little mascara. She told me that if I liked it and wanted to keep doing this, we could go for heavier make up this evening. The last thing was some lipstick. I remembered my teen years and lipstick, and mascara, being my two favorites make up things to put on.

I had not put make up on since I was a teen and I know that I had done a terrible job of it in those days. I enjoyed the process of doing it more than the results back then. I was very anxious to see the results. Pat suggested that I at least put my spirit jersey on first since Jordie had done my make up to blend in with the colors I would be wearing. I agreed and slipped my t shirt off and the spirit jersey on.

I turned to the mirror and said. "Oh my God! I don't know what I was expecting but Wow." Staring back at me was woman, maybe not the most beautiful woman but a woman. The makeup also made me look younger. Again, not a lot younger but younger.

"Here, put these on." Pat instructed as she handed me the Minnie Ears Sarah had bought me.

When I set them on my head I actually started to tear up. I couldn't believe it; I was a Disney girl or woman. "Thank you both. This is so amazing!"

"Your welcome. I think it is confession time, right? This isn't your first-time wearing women's things is it? Or at least you have wanted to do this for some time. And it isn't just about the clothing is it?" Pat said.

"No, it isn't. I promise I will tell you both everything, but I think I need to tell Sarah first. Thank you again."

"Speaking of Sarah, it is close to time to meet her for breakfast. We should go. Do you want to see if she is in the room or surprise her?" Jordie asked.

"What do you all think?" I was suddenly very nervous.

"Here takes these and change in the bathroom and I will go knock and see if she is in the room. If she is, you should do it here. If she isn't you will need to do meet her at breakfast." Pat handed me the leggings and panties that Jordie had provided. I picked the purple ones and slide into the bathroom. I tucked everything back and then pulled the leggings on. The whole time I was looking at the woman I saw in the mirror in amazement. When I came out of the bathroom Pat said no one answered when she knocked.

"Okay, well I guess I will see what happens at breakfast." And I let out a large sigh.

I realized on the walk down the corridor, in the elevator lobby and in the elevator that Pat was right. With the hair and makeup and maybe even the ears people quickly saw a woman and didn't look twice. With the exception on a couple of women complimenting my leggings and ears. We made it to the lobby of the restaurant, and I saw Sarah standing with her back to us. She was gazing at the crowd looking for us. I got to about five feet away and stopped and said her name, quietly because I knew my voice didn't match my appearance. She quickly turned and initially had a look of confusion of why the stranger knew her name and then her eyes suddenly widened in recognition.

"Wow, don't you look.... Well, just look at you, girl." I couldn't tell from that reaction exactly what that meant. Here tone changed at the word girl, it almost sounded like resignation that I was a girl.

"Is this okay?"

"I guess it has to be, doesn't it. You are standing there."

"I can go back and wash it all off."

"Do you want to do that? I already know the answer so don't lie. Let's get breakfast."

She moved to one of the hands washing stations and I followed. I noticed that Pat and Jordie were at the other. We walked in and started to locate a table. I spied one and told them to get their food and I would wait until they got back before getting mine. The truth was my nerves were so bad I wasn't really hungry. They returned with their food and I went and got a light meal of yogurt and toast which was pretty much my standard breakfast at home.

"Making sure you keep your girly figure?" Sarah said when I returned.

"No, just a little nervous, so not much of an appetite."

"The ears look good. Jordie you did a great job with the colors on the make-up. So, what is everyone planning for the day? Any update on the weather?"

I set my coffee cup down and noticed the light pink lipstick mark on it. This gave me a thrill but as I looked I noticed Sarah staring at it also and the look in her eyes might have said something different.

"I am going to try and get my picture with Pluto and Minnie." Jordie said. "Then I am hoping for at least a little pool time this afternoon if the sun comes out."

"Not sure this morning but hoping for sun and pool time this afternoon. What are you planning Sarah?" Pat asked.

"The Jack Jack diaper race is at 11:00. I am definitely planning to watch that. Other than that, not sure. How about you Brad? What are your plans? And I just realized, if you are going to dress like that, Brad doesn't really work does it? You need a new name. Any thoughts on that?" She was looking me dead in the eyes as she said it.

"Well I want to watch the race, there is a trivia at 11:45, TV theme songs. Then hoping for the sun this afternoon like Pat and Jordie." I noticed I was speaking with a much softer and less confident voice. I was also aware that I hadn't answered the name part. I had one in mind, but I didn't want to reply to quickly.

"What about the name part? Any suggestions?" She looked at Jordie and Pat.

Jordie blurted out "Brandy. It is kind of close to Brad. At least a lot of the same letters."

"I like that also." Said Pat with a big smile on her face that almost looked like a plea to break some the tension.

I had worked very hard to keep the shock off my face because that was the name, I thought of, for my fem self when I was dressed. I didn't want to seem to eager, so I said. "That would probably work. What do you think Sarah?"

"It is perfect. Brandy. But it will be Brandi with an i at the end not a y. That way when you write it you can dot the i with a little heart. Very girly." Again, she was looking me dead in the eyes.

We all got up and headed out. The agreement was that we would meet on the fourth-floor lobby area at 10:45 so we could look down the race. This meant that we needed to kill about a hour. Sarah suggested that we go back to the room before heading to the lobby. As we walked along the corridor, I ended up next to Jordie with Pat and Sarah behind us. It was quiet without any conversation the mood kind of felt heavy.

"Those leggings and that shirt really go well together. Very color coordinated. Although that spirit jersey fits you a little better and covers up your butt. So, I guess you won't be flaunting that today." Sarah made what sounded like a forced laugh as she said that.

When we got to the rooms Jordie said. "Hey, hold on a second let me give you that other pair of panties."

I felt my face flush red but stood there and Sarah moved past us and into our room. Jordie quickly returned with the leopard print panties, handed them to me and closed her door. I hesitated and moved into our room.

Sarah saw the panties. "Oh, those are very sexy. You might want to save those for a hot date? Okay, let's talk about the huge elephant in the room and it isn't the towel elephant from last night. You are way too comfortable in all of that and I need to know what is happening here."

I did smile at her small attempt at humor with the reference to the towel elephant but I wasn't sure where I should start. I sat on the couch and she sat on the end of the bed. I didn't know I had done it but I had pulled my legs up and under me in a fairly feminine pose.

"You are even sitting like a woman. Please explain this to me."

I felt my checks turn red, or at least turning red under my makeup, my mouth get dry and heart rate speed up and I started to speak.

"Okay, so here goes. I am a crossdresser. I have been one since I was a young boy. I don't know exactly when I started by I think around 10 or 12. I would put on my mom's stuff for an hour or so and it felt wonderful."

I looked at her face to see if there was any reaction and it was just blank and then she raised her eyebrows in an expression that said to continue.

"I did it through my teens, although I would stop for long periods of time. Then again some in my early twenties, again stopping for periods of time. When we first started dating and then got married I stopped for a long time. I actually thought it was behind me. Then eventually the desire came back and I started again. I honestly hated myself for it."

"Did you wear my things? My panties, dresses? Use my make up?" When she asked that I couldn't tell if there was some potential anger there.

"Never your panties, I did borrow a bra on occasion, but I haven't worn one of yours in a long time."

"My bras? What did wear them for, you don't have breasts? And my dresses? Or other things"

"When I first started to dress again I did borrow your dresses, but like your bras, I haven't worn any of them in years. I do occasionally wear your leggings and some of the LuLaRoe tops you have. As for the bras, Umm... there really isn't anything that says girl more than a bra is there?"

"I guess not but, I don't understand did you stuff them with socks or something?" Sarah actually had a quizzical look or her face and I was a little surprised that this seemed to be the thing that she was fixating on right now.

"Yes, when I was younger and when I first started I would use rolled up socks. Then for a while I made my own falsies, I guess you would call them. I put birdseed into old pairs of pantyhose. I now have an inexpensive set of forms I use."

"I see, I guess. Makeup? Although I am thinking the answer to that is no, I am pretty sure I would notice if you were doing that. Shoes, I know we are close to the same size shoe but mine are smaller. I haven't noticed any of them being stretched out of shape. And if you aren't wearing my stuff whose are you wearing? Do you have your own?"

"Never your make up. I don't use make up because I am scared I wouldn't get it all the way off and you would notice it. I do occasionally wear your shoes but only a few pairs of your sandals that just barely fit. I tried on your calve high black boots once with leggings because you look so good in them but took them off immediately because I was scared I would stretch them out."

Sarah actually got a little grin on her face when I mentioned the boots.

"One of the other reasons I don't wear your shoes often is when I dress I prefer to wear heels. I have about a half dozen pairs of my own heels. I also own about the same number of dresses. More panties than I want to admit right now, several bras, a little bit of shapeware and panty hose."

"Really? Where do keep all of this? How often to wear it?"

"Buried in an old suitcase in the basement, that is hidden under all the other old suitcases. And I wear it, I guess once or twice a month on average. Sometimes way more often. I only do it when I am sure you and the kids have no chance of catching me."

"We have to go or we will be late to meet Pat and Jordie. I have a lot more questions. Maybe we should skip trivia after the race." She stood up and moved towards the door and I got up from the couch but took a second to look at myself in the mirror. Sarah noticed it and sighed and out the door we went. We walked down the corridor to the main stairs to get to the fifth floor. Sarah turned to me and looked me over twice.

"Do you want to be wearing a bra now? I hadn't thought about it before, but it would help your look and make you just that more convincing if you had some tits." Again there was slight giggle as she said this. It seemed like she was trying to find some humor in the situation.

"Honestly, yes. I would love to be wearing a bra right now. But I am not sure what I would put in it. Possibly go back to socks? I just wouldn't want them to look stupid."

"Let's see what we can do when we finish watching the races."

By now we had made it down the stair and we saw Pat and Jordie waiting for us. There was a look of relief on their faces when they saw that we were together. As we approached them Sarah instructed them to move over the rail where we would have the best view.

"Did you get your Minnie picture?" I asked Jordie.

"Yes. But I didn't have time for Pluto. I think I am going to try and make sure I get at least one with each of the Big 5 characters."

I smiled. Again reminded that outside of everything else that was going on, Pat and Jordie were great Disney partners. I was already looking forward to treating them to time at the parks next year. We watched the races, laughing, and doing our Oh's and Ah's at babies as they tried to understand what was happening. As always, of the seven babies that were entered, only two of them really made an effort to get from one side to the other.

When it was done Sarah said. "Brandi and I need to finish our chat so how about I text you all at 1:00 and we can decide what the plan is for this afternoon. It looks like the rain and drizzle has stopped but I haven't seen the sun yet."

Pat and Jordie said great and headed off into the ship. Sarah told me we should go back to the room first but then wanted to go and get us some Bloody Mary's and find a spot to talk. When we got to the room she immediately went to her drawers and I stepped into the bathroom to pee.

"You better be sitting down to pee young lady! If you want to be a girl there will be no whipping it out and peeing." I was a little nervous that she said that so loud but I was in fact sitting to pee. I always did that when I was dressed. I liked seeing my panties at my ankles and it was one more way to feel a little more girly.