Finally a Princess Pt. 03

Story Info
Disney loving crossdresser is fully out and living a dream.
11k words
4.62
10.6k
11

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally a Princess (Part 3)

Part three of a crossdresser who loves Disney who has come out to his wife while on a Disney Cruise. The experiences and adventures begin to heat up.

I woke up early but could see that the sun was coming up as a trickle of light could be seen through the blinds. I laid in bed and started the morning off on reflecting just how fast things had moved yesterday. I had gone from being forced to wear some of my wife's things because of missing luggage, to being encouraged to look as feminine as possible.

Our friends traveling with us had styled my hair and done my makeup. I had worn a woman's bathing suit to the pool and a dress to dinner. My nails were painted and my wife Sarah shopped with me for jewelry and a purse to help me look even more convincing.

I had also confessed to Sarah, and our friends, that I have been a crossdresser all my life and that I was loving the experiences I was having. I had also admitted that while I wasn't normally attracted to guys, I was at least curious about sex with them. Hell, I even had a guy doing some flirting with me last night and to my surprise I flirted back. I still wasn't real sure how Sarah was taking this. She would seem very supportive one minute and become sarcastic with her comments the next. I had told her I would stop but she would reply that she didn't want me to be the reason I stopped.

I got up and quietly made my way across our stateroom and peed. When I looked in the mirror I realized I would have to shave this morning and to get a close shave, that meant a shower. I moved into the shower side of the double bathroom and quickly washed my hair and body using Sarah's shampoo, conditioner and body wash. A very close shave followed. I considered trying to add a little bit of makeup on my own but I only had Sarah's stuff available.

Stepping out I cussed myself for not laying out some clothes to wear. I opened up the top of one of the drawers Sarah was using and grabbed the t shirt that was on top. I then found the navy shorts I borrowed the first day. I located the bra Sarah's had loaned me and my stuffed socks falsies, along with the leopard print panties that Jordie had given me. I took them all to the couch bed and quickly dressed.

Enough light was coming thru now that I could see the t shirt was one of my favorite's of Sarah's. It had all the Disney Princesses on it and said 'Girls Just Want to Have Fun.' It was a woman's cut shirt but the padding in the bra allowed my breasts to look real enough. With a hat and sunglasses I should pass, at least from a distance.

I left the room and headed to the front of the ship with a quick detour for a cup of coffee. On the walk I thought about the passing part. I am not sure I completely passed as a girl even when I was wearing make up and my hair was styled. From a distance I gave off enough of an image that I wasn't scrutinized but up close it was different. And my voice definitely gave me away.

Reaching the top deck at the front of the ship I saw that there were many others who were doing the same thing and lined the rail. We all watched as Castaway Cay became larger and could see the activity on the family beach and the pier as they got ready for our arrival. This stop was a favorite for me because it was truly relaxing. The huge ship pulled past the pier and it was time to back in. The skill of this always amazed me.

As I turned and started to walk to the back of the ship I heard a loud. "Brandi, Good morning GIRL!" and saw Lisa. The way she greeted me you would think that we had been friends for decades instead of someone I had just met last night.

I moved close to her so my voice wouldn't give me away to all the people drawn to us because of her very loud greeting. "Good Morning Lisa. How are you?"

She grabbed my arm. "Wonderful. Very much looking forward to a day on the beach. It looks like the weather is going to be fantastic. Where is your wife and the rest of your group?"

She had moved in very close to me and asked the last question into my ear. "I am sure Sarah is asleep. Not sure about Pat and Jordie. We are meeting for breakfast at 08:30. Where is your family?"

"All of them or are you just wondering about Steve?" I was once again amazed at how she could ask such a pointed and personal question with such a disarming tone and smile.

"All of them." Although honestly, I was mostly wondering about Steve. I was still trying to figure out what was going on there. Why would a woman openly tease about, and encourage her husband's flirting with another person, especially someone she knew was a crossdresser.

"Well Steve is in the gym. And Nancy and Melissa are probably still asleep. I think they were out partying late last night. I am assuming that Trevor and Susan are either sleeping or having sex." Again, she seemed to just say what was on her mind. "I know that Steve, Nancy and Melissa are planning on doing the Castaway 5K."

We moved together towards the back of the boat. "How long have you been dressing as a woman and does Sarah support it?"

"I have been doing it since I was eighteen, off and on. Sometimes a lot and sometimes on rare occasions. Until this trip I was deep in the closet about it. Sarah just found out yesterday and she seems supportive one minute and the next, I am not so sure."

"Oh my. Yesterday? The lost luggage thing is for real? Wow. You definitely burst out of the closet, didn't you! How do you look so good? Where are you getting the clothes?"

"Yes, the lost luggage is real. The clothes have been pretty much all stuff I borrowed from Sarah. The looking good credit goes to Pat and Jordie. Pat is a hairdresser and Jordie sells makeup. They have been really supportive."

"You are lucky. They have done a great job. So are you all girl when you are dressed up or?"

I tried to figure out what she meant or was asking and couldn't. "What do you mean? I am wearing all girls things if that is what you meant?"

"No, I was trying to politely ask if Brandi is into men or women when she is dressed. How about when you aren't dressed? Normally I am very direct, you many have noticed." Again her comfort in saying things like this made you want to give her honest answers.

"Well Brandi has never had sex, with anyone other than herself. Brad has only been with and interested in women."

"So Brad is your male name, gotcha. You didn't really answer the question though, who or what does Brandi think about when she is having sex with herself?"

I figured it was my turn to just be blunt. "She thinks about shirtless cowboys, firemen, and construction workers. Especially their dicks." I had leaned close to her to say that last part.

Lisa laughed heartily at that. "So you are all girl when dressed. Not sure if there are any firemen or cowboys on this cruise but I do know there is at least one construction worker."

"Okay. Since we are being so forward and honest here. I have to ask you. Why are you teasing Steve about me? And now me about Steve? I will say I don't mind it, in fact it is kind of a turn on for me, and I definitely enjoyed the flirting last night. I just want to know what is going on?"

"Alright Girlfriend. You asked." We had stopped along the rail now and there was no one else near us.

"The easiest way to explain this is, Steve doesn't have some of things that I enjoy on occasion. Conversely, Steve likes things that I don't want to give him. So we have a loose arrangement that if the other one gets the chance to have those things they can."

"Can you be a little more specific? I can make guesses but I am scared I will be wrong and embarrass one or both of us." I made sure my smile was a big as I could possibly make it.

"Alright. Specific you want, here goes, on occasion, I like to suck on titties and lick pussy."

"That was going to be my guess." I smiled again so she would know that I was okay with what she said. "And Steve likes to be with men on occasion?"

"No, I said he likes things I don't want to give him or really enjoy doing. For example I don't like sucking dick, never really have. And I definitely don't like his dick in my ass. So if he finds someone that will do those things for him, occasionally, I am okay with that."

"See, I knew that I would get at least part of it wrong. That doesn't really explain why he is flirting with me though. There are plenty of women that will do that and some that really enjoy them."

"True, but you really do have a nice ass, Steve noticed it right away, he is definitely an ass man. The first night we saw you it was obvious you were a guy wearing tight leggings. He kept staring at your butt and when I called him on it he was pretty embarrassed. It was fun to rib and tease him. Plus he fucked me pretty hard that night while I was saying that he was wishing it was you he was pounding into."

I had no response to any of this and honestly my mind was racing.

"When you showed up the next night wearing a dress, he was disappointed that he couldn't check out your ass but I think your appearance turned him on even more."

"This is a lot for me to comprehend. Thank you for being honest. I need to go meet the girls for breakfast and hit the beach. I hope to see you later."

"I am sure if we don't run into each other on the beach we will see you in the pub tonight. I hope you have something beautiful to wear this evening."

I smiled and moved on. The conversation had turned me on and suddenly it was obvious to me that my panties were in fact a little wet. It must have turned me on a lot more that I thought and I had leaked a decent amount of pre-cum into them.

Walking back to the room I thought about everything she had said and realized that if I really wanted I could probably experience sex with a man. That thought both thrilled and terrified me. Sarah had told me that, if I had the chance, I should do it but I think that her statement was more of a challenge than approval.

I entered her room and she looked at me like she was mad. "Well I should have known. I have been looking all over for those shorts."

"I am sorry. I forgot to ask for clothes last night and I didn't want to wake you." I was quickly taken them off and handing them to her. While I was doing that she saw the panties I was wearing. I turned my back to her because I wasn't sure if she would be able to see I had leaked and made them wet.

"I thought you were saving those for when a hot guy could appreciate them. You weren't off meeting Steve this morning were you?" She laughed as she said that.

"They are the only clean pair I have. I am going to need to do some laundry this afternoon. Do you have another pair of shorts or leggings and a shirt I could borrow?"

She dug in a drawer and handed me something. "Here wear this skort, it will go with the Princesses t shirt you have. I think that shirt is perfect for you." The skort was navy and came to mid-thigh.

I quickly slipped it on and we heard Pat and Jordie in the hallway so we headed out the door to head to breakfast. We exchanged good mornings and walked to the rear elevator to take it up to the buffet restaurant. After doing the required hand washing I told them I would find a place to sit while they got their meal. I found a spot for the four of us on the back deck that would allow Pat and Jordie to view Castaway Cay as they ate.

They all came back and I quickly went and grabbed plate for myself. Sarah and I pointed out the different areas of the island that you could see from the ship. Pat and Jordie wanted to snorkel some and the snorkeling area was on the main side. I suggested we set up there in the morning and then go over to the adult only side in the afternoon.

This cruise was an unique itinerary for Disney. We would be stopping here twice. Today was the first stop, tomorrow we would go to Nassau and then we would come back here for the second stop.

"Jordie how was your evening?" I asked her with a smile.

She blushed. "I had one drink and headed back. It was obvious that he was only interested in a hook up."

"And that is a bad thing? Remember what happens on vacation stays on vacation." Sarah was smiling as she said that.

"I SURE hope so!" I quickly added.

We all laughed at that. Sarah suggested we go get changed and head to the beach.

On the way back to the room Jordie told me she had some makeup that would stand up to a day on the beach better that the other stuff. She suggested after I changed I should tap on their door and she would help me real quick. I started to say I would just go without but a sudden thought of running into Steve changed my mind quickly and I said thanks.

In the room I quickly changed into the bathing suit I had worn yesterday. Remember my trick for hiding my bump I stepped out and tried to inconspicuously make my way to my purse. I quickly opened it and headed back to one of the dual bathrooms.

"What is in your hand?"

"Nothing." I started to enter.

"Brad, I asked what is in your hand?" Her voice was loud and the fact that she had used my male name meant she was demanding an answer.

I turned and faced her. "A panty liner." I am sure my face was fire truck red.

"Why? I saw that one of mine was missing yesterday. What on earth are you using them for?"

"They hid the little nub and make the front the bathing suit smoother and flatter."

She started laughing. "Little nub. Is that what you call it now? It isn't even your dick anymore? It definitely isn't big, but it really isn't small, average I guess. Whatever, but it looks like we are going to need to get you some more of panty liners or maybe I can ask Pat and Jordie if they have extras."

"I will figure it out." I replied tersely and stepped into the bathroom.

After getting everything into place I came out put on my new cover up, slipped on my flip flops, and picked up my hat and put it on. Grabbing my Disney Cruise sling bag I left the room and knocked on Pat and Jordie's door.

"Come on in. Mom is in the little girls room and I am just finishing up a little makeup for myself. The mascara is waterproof but the rest really isn't, just so you know."

"That is okay. Pretty sure I won't be getting wet above my knees. I don't think my tits or other things would like that." I smiled.

Jordie laughed and after she finished she motioned for me to sit. Pat came out of the bathroom and asked Jordie if she was almost done. She was anxious to check out the island. Jordie told her she was and a few minutes later we got Sarah and headed out.

On the way off the boat I explained to Pat and Jordie the plan. We would stop at the second tram stop and find a place to set up on the beach. This would provide us good access to the snorkeling lagoon, bathrooms, a small gift shop and they could then pick up their snorkeling equipment close by. I told them the earlier they went snorkeling the better the visibility.

Once we found our spot we took turns sun screening each other and they went off to snorkel while Sarah and I went to the shop. I saw two things I wanted but wasn't sure what Sarah's reaction would be. One was a pale pink Castaway Cay baseball cap. I thought it would be better than the worn out khaki one I was currently wearing. I also slaw a pale lavender woman's t shirt that had Minnie and Daisy on the front. I really didn't own any casual women's clothing so this would be a first for me.

I took them to the register, Sarah walked up as I was paying. "Did you see anything you wanted?"

"No, nothing I have to have. What are you buying?"

I showed her. "You are such a girl." I again couldn't tell if she said it in fun or a little disgust. "I am going to stop in the ladies room and head back to the spot."

I finished paying. I immediately switched out the hats and put the pink one on. I didn't want Sarah to think her comment about being a girl had affected me. I exited the store to head back and I saw Steve. He was in running clothes and had a Castaway Cay 5K medal around his neck. The sweat stains on his shirt and the visible sweat on his head, face and arms were kind of sexy I realized.

"Steve." I said in my best girl's voice which was terrible and I knew it.

"Good Morning Brandi." His smile seemed genuine and pretty sexy also. I tried to remind myself that my interest in men was limited to groin area but had to admit that, at least in Steve's case, I was interested in the whole package.

"Did you do the run?" Which I knew was a stupid question but I wanted to have a reason to chat with him. "How was it?"

He held up the medal to show me. "I did. It was good. Definitely beats running on the treadmill on the boat. Plus I left all the youngsters in my family behind so I can do some bragging today."

"That is awesome. I am not a runner but I put in more than my fair share of time on the stair machine. I wish they had one on the boat."

"So that is where those great legs come from. The stair machine." He was looking directly at me as he said it and suddenly my whole body was warm and I could feel my heart beating.

"The stair machine and lots of squats, although the squats tend to improve other assets of mine I hear that you admire." Wow. I can't believe I just said that. What was even better was he smiled as I said it.

"There you are dad. As fast as you were running I wasn't sure if you were already back on the boat. Oh hi Brandi, was my dad bragging about how badly he beat us in the 5k?" Nancy was smiling and lightly punched her dad in the arm. Melissa and Trevor walked up then, I didn't see Trevor's fiancée.

"Maybe just a little." I smiled at Steve as I responded.

"Okay, lets go get cleaned up so we can get back and enjoy some island time. I am sure Lisa and Susan are up by now and ready to go." Steve said. "Are you all staying on this side? We are planning on going to the adult only side."

"Just for the morning while Pat and Jordie snorkel then we are headed to that side."

"Great, hopefully we will see you all over there."

As the group started to move to the tram stop Melissa gave me a wink.

I made my way back to the our spot on the beach.

"Where have you been? Chasing hot guys?" Sarah had a big smile on her face when she said it.

"I ran into Steve and his family. They had just finished the 5k."

"Oh Steve. Bet that made you smile. Did he look good? Are they planning on spending time on the beach today?"

"Yes, actually he did. Is that okay to tell you? I am trying to figure it out. Sometime you seem okay with all of this and sometimes you don't. And yes, his family is planning to hang out on the adult side."

"It is okay to tell me. I want you to be honest. Some of comments are my way of dealing with what is going on. I admit that it is a bit of a leap going from wife to BFF but I am trying." Her eyes and face seemed sincere.

I leaned back in my lounge chair. "Thank you for everything so far. I have day dreamed about things like this, I never thought they would be reality."

We both spent the next hour or so cat napping, pointing out cute kids, being catty about some of the women and the bathing suits they had chosen. Sarah made me promise that I would never wear a string bikini. I agreed. If I hadn't been wearing a woman's bathing suit it would have been just like some of our previous visits to Castaway Cay.

Pat and Jordie came up and, while exhausted from their snorkeling, they couldn't stop talking about everything they had seen. They were especially excited to have seen a couple sea turtles and the Mickey Mouse statue under the water. It was wonderful to hear the excitement and to hear them thanking us once again for bringing them on this trip.

"So when are we going to go over to the adult side?" Jordie asked.

"When ever you want. I know Brandi wants to go there since Steve is going to be there. She doesn't want to waste your makeup efforts Jordie." Sarah lifted her sunglasses and winked at me as she said that.