Finally a Princess Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swear she just let what was ever on her mind come right out of her mouth. I wasn't sure what to say to any of that so I just smiled and said. "Okay."

"Since I am pretty sure Steve needs will be satisfied. What I am going to do for my satisfaction? Any chance your wife would be interested in having my face buried between her legs? Or Pat, or fuck look at Jordie, she is as hot as you are tonight. I would love to taste that."

"Honestly, I don't know. She has never really been enthusiastic about oral sex, either giving or receiving. If I was going to pick one from that group who would be the most likely to be adventurous and willing to have a new experience, it would be Pat. Although they did tell me the other day that they both love to suck dick."

"Yuck, what is the infatuation with that. Pussy tastes so much better."

I saw Steve walking toward the table right then. He looked good wearing a blue blazer over a polo shirt. The blazer made him look larger somehow especially across his shoulders. Lisa saw my eyes light up.

"You have my permission to do whatever you want with him." She turned and went to table with her family leaving me standing there to great him alone.

"Hi Brandi. You look amazing!" He stopped for a second and looked at me from head to toe and back then moved into hug me.

He pulled me close to him for a hug and, for what was way to brief, squeezed me with his arms. I knew I was getting aroused quickly and hoped my thong would hold everything in place. He released the hug but only stepped back a little keeping his hands on my shoulders.

We were staring at each other and I realized, even with these heels he was still a little taller than me. I also realized that I wanted to kiss him. I had never had that reaction to a man before. My attraction and desire had always been on their dick and that was the only place I had wanted my lips on a man.

Luckily, before I did something in front of everyone, his daughter Nancy stepped in.

"Hey Brandi, you look nice. I need my dad though, the trivia is getting ready to start."

I tried read her. Was she mad at me or did she really want him for the trivia.

"Of course, thank you. You look really nice also." Which she did. She had a navy lace sheath dress with some sliver strapped low heeled sandals on.

I reached our table to glass of white wine waiting for me and series of goofy grins from my table mates. The grins were even goofier when, after taking a sip of the wine, my lipstick stains on the glass flashed almost like they were neon. Sarah did lightly place a hand on my thigh and ask how Lisa and Steve were tonight. There was a much heavier emphasis on Steve's name than Lisa.

"They are good. As always Lisa says exactly what is on her mind."

"And what was on Lisa's mind? I don't think it was the same as what is on Steve's mind, who by the way keeps checking out your legs, while pretending not to."

"Well, I guess it depends on how detailed you want to be. Sex is on Lisa's mind, which I hope is what is on Steve's mind as he looks at my legs." I was a little shocked to say that directly to Sarah but there really was no reason to hide what I was thinking.

"So Lisa wants to have sex with you also? Wow, aren't you the popular one." I sensed there was some animosity or jealousy in her statement.

"No, I am not properly equipped for what Lisa wants. She did say she liked the wrapping but not what is underneath it." I laughed a little at my witty remark. "Not in those words, exactly."

"What do you mean?"

"Lisa likes to go down on women. In fact her closer to exact words, were something like, any chance your wife would let me bury my face between her legs."

Sarah was visibly taken back by what I said and blurted out. "What did you say when she said that?"

"I said I didn't know."

"Seriously? You think I might be interested in that? Sorry to disappoint you but, no, I am not interested in a woman going down on me. You are the only curious, or gay, or whatever you want to call it, person in this marriage."

"I did tell her that I thought her best shot from our group was with Pat." I gave her a big smile with that but I didn't get one in return.

Trivia ended and we prepared to head to dinner. We feel into a mix with Lisa's group and of course, I somehow managed to land next to Steve. Sarah was walking with Lisa a couple groups ahead of me and they seemed to be sharing a joke of some kind with rather loud laughs. Jordie was walking with Nancy, I noticed Nancy looking back over her shoulder at Melissa on occasion with a conspiratorial grin of some type.

Steve asked me what time I wanted to go to the pirate museum tomorrow and I suggested we meet in the lobby after breakfast around ten o'clock. I was thinking that should give me enough time to eat something and have Jordie help me with makeup. I also wasn't sure what I was going to wear tomorrow. I did know that I wanted to make sure it was something that basically screamed girl.

We arrived at the Royal Palace Restaurant where our dinner was tonight. This would complete or rotation through the three main restaurant's on the ship. We would eat at Animator's Palate again tomorrow night and then be back here for dinner that last night. I was glad we got to eat here twice. The décor in this restaurant was my favorite. It was themed on all the Disney Princess with art for each princess on the wall.

We were escorted to our table and as our assistant server handed me my menu she told me I looked fantastic and that she loved my dress. I am pretty sure I was beaming.

"So, I had an interesting conversation on the way over here." Jordie announced.

"Me, too." Sarah said and gave me a strange look. "You go first Jordie."

"Umm, well it seems that Nancy and Melissa are looking for a little adventure and they wanted to know if was adventurous." She was a combination of embarrassed and confident as she said it. We all knew what was meant by the word adventure.

"And what did you tell them?" I quickly asked. I was eager to hear her response.

"I told them that unfortunately I wasn't but I did tell them I was flattered that they were interested."

"And they were good with that?" Pat asked. To which Jordie just nodded her head yes and turned to Sarah. "Tell us about your conversation."

"Mine was pretty much the same but with Lisa. She let me know that since she was pretty sure that because Steve had found someone who was willing to do the things she wasn't, that gave her the chance to do things she wanted." She looked right at me as she said that.

"So Lisa wants to hook up with you?" Pat said that way to loud and all three of us looked at her with eyes that said please lower your voice. "Sorry, not sure I saw that coming. Did anyone think she was into women? I guess it explains why she is letting Steve flirt with Brandi."

I kept my mouth shut. It was hard to believe that is was only about 12 hours ago that Lisa was telling me about what she enjoyed doing with women and what she didn't enjoy doing with Steve.

"She isn't just into women. She and Steve have plenty of sex but she doesn't want to blow him, and she definitely doesn't want him trying to shove that thing in the wrong hole, as she said. She basically said anyone that wants that from him is welcome to it."

All three of them were staring at me now.

"What?"

It was Pat that broke the ice. "Remember Jordie and I are willing to give you lessons and least on how to blow him. Probably need to grab a couple of bananas at breakfast in the morning for teaching aids." Here wonderful laughter filled the table after she said it.

The rest of us laughed also and fortunately our appetizers arrived and the discussion moved to how good the food was, the room decorations, and other things. Pat and Jordie wanted to know if there was adult entertainment tonight and Sarah told them there was. First there was a quick game called Majority Rules and then a comedian.

"Is there ever dancing or something like that?" Jordie asked.

"There is a DJ after the comedian." Sarah responded. "Do you want do some dancing Jordie?"

"I do and I am sure Jordie does also." Pat interjected.

"You know what. I think Brandi needs to do some dancing. Let's see how well she moves in heels."

All three of them laughed and looked at me.

"Okay. I will give it a try." Sarah looked at me with a questioning eye. "What, you told me to take full advantage of this opportunity to experience things."

We finished our dinner and got up and headed to the adult lounge. We found seats and soon afterwards heard a rousing hello ladies from Lisa as she and her group minus Susan and Trevor arrived and sat next to us. We teamed up for the game and all laughed at the comedian who was pretty good. I saw Sarah talking with Lisa as some people got up and headed out.

The dance music started and immediately Nancy and Melissa were on the dance floor. Pat and Jordie soon followed them. I knew that it was expected I would join them but I wanted the floor to be a little more crowded plus I was honestly a little nervous now. First, I didn't want to make a fool out myself by falling. Second, I didn't want to look stupid in front Steve.

"All right girl let's go. Time to show off your moves." Sarah stood up and reached out for my hand. As we walked to the floor she said. "Make sure you position yourself so Steve can see you moving your ass."

We danced for a couple of songs and I thought I did pretty well. One thing I realized, dancing as a girl was way more fun. You were expected to move your arms above your head, heck move everything, and I had taken Sarah advise and made sure Steve saw plenty of butt wiggling.

The DJ came on and said. "I have a request and I am told the person that this is dedicated to will know who it is for. Very cryptic."

The sounds of brass horns start and then the whole place heard Shania Twain say "Let's Go Girls" as 'Man I Feel Like a Woman' started to blast from the sound system. I admit that every time I heard this song it triggered me, and reminded me I was a crossdresser. I began to smile thinking that this had to be the work of Sarah, Pat, or Jordie before I realized they had been with me the whole time. I then saw Nancy and Melissa pointing at me and smiling from ear to ear and knew that they had done this.

The song finished and I needed to take a break for two reasons, one I was thirsty and two my heels were starting to get to me a little. Sarah came with me and after we both drank some water she suggested that it would be okay to dance in bare feet and leave the heels at the table. I told her I was going to take a quick break. She went out to join the others and as she did Lisa followed her out leaving me alone at our table and Steve at his.

"You looked good out there." I heard and turned to see that Steve had changed chairs to be next to mine.

"Thanks. No dancing for you?"

"Not drunk enough." I smiled because I understood that. The male me wouldn't have been dancing tonight either. "Maybe if they play a slow one and I can convince a pretty girl to dance I will go out."

"I don't think you would have any problem finding someone who would want to dance with you." I gave him a big smile as I said this. I was truly enjoying being able to flirt from this side and Steve flirting with me was thrilling, terrifying, and many other emotions in between.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Sarah and Lisa walking back to the dance floor from the direction of the DJ booth. They both appeared to be giggling or outright laughing as they caught my eye and I felt that something was happening.

"Are you all dressing up for Pirate Night tomorrow?" I heard Steve ask and I turned to focus on him.

"I have no idea. Normally, Sarah and I don't do anything special for it. Since I haven't been in charge of my wardrobe this whole trip, I have no idea what they planned for me to wear tomorrow. How about you and your group?"

"We are the same. We prefer to see what others are wearing and enjoy that. We don't do anything special either."

I was beginning to respond to that when I heard the DJ say "Another song request along with a dedication. Brandi would like to dedicate our next song to Steve." I am sure Steve saw the shock on my face. I didn't recognize the start of the song that was playing either.

"I don't know what..."

Before I could continue he cut me off saying "I know what." He pointed at our group who were waving us to the dance floor and Lisa was moving quickly towards us.

"Brandi, I am sorry, well not really. Make sure you put your heels back on." She turned to Steve. "You better ask her to dance."

I was confused but I had slipped my feet back into my shoes and looked up at Steve who was standing now with his hand and arm outstretched towards me. "Would you like to dance?"

I smiled and nodded yes and took his hand. Suddenly I knew that this was an important moment and I knew I would want to remember it. I also recognized the song now. It was Kenny Chesney's 'The Woman with You.' I had to give Sarah and Lisa some credit for their cleverness. I also knew why Sarah had insisted I wear my heels.

We reached the dance floor still holding hands. Steve moved closer to me put his other hand on my hip and we began to move. Our group had kind of circled us and I saw all of them with grins on their face. When Kenny got to the line "dancing backwards in high heels" they all sang that out in unison. Seconds later when he sang "sure is nice to just be the woman with you" they sang that out also. I did notice that all of them, except Nancy and Melissa, were looking at me as they sang that. Nancy and Melissa were looking at each other with the smile of someone in love.

As we danced I noticed that Steve's hand had moved from my hip and now rested in the small of my back just above my butt. I had moved my hand from his shoulder to the middle of his back and it wasn't long before our waists were touching and we were both pulling each other tighter to the other.

Once again I was hoping my thong was up to the task of keeping my growing arousal in place. As I thought that, I suddenly realized that whatever Steve was wearing for underwear wasn't able to keep him in check. I could feel his firmness pressed against the area just above my groin. My whole body was feeling turned on.

The song was winding down and I was disappointed this was going to end. Right as it did Steve brought his mouth to my ear and thanked me for the dance and kissed me gently on my cheek. I knew I was going to remember this moment forever. I thanked him for the dance and we both headed back to the tables. I looked at Sarah to see if she was watching, it was obvious she had seen everything. What wasn't obvious was her reaction to it.

Soon the whole group was at the table and we were all saying it was time to call it a night. I was glad. My feet were sore and my mind was racing. There was last minute discussions about the plans for the next day. It was decided that, with the exception of Steve and I, who were going to the Pirate Museum the rest of them would meet around 10:30 to explore the market. We did make a plan to all meet at the Margaritaville at 12:30 for a drink.

Steve came up behind me and put a hand on my shoulder "Thanks again for the dance and I will see you tomorrow at 10:00 right?" I told him yes and that I was looking forward to it.

Not much was said on the walk back to the room and halfway back I stepped out of heels and started carrying them. Sarah laughed as I did it which made me hopeful that everything was okay.

We got to the room and the early morning plans were discussed. Sarah asked if I was going to watch us go into port and I said probably.

She took charge. "How about your be back by 07:45 to shower and shave, etc. I am sure with your date tomorrow you will want your makeup to be perfect. And I think you are going to want to redo your nails. So if you are in Pat's room by 08:00 that should let us head for breakfast at 09:00 and you will be ready by 10:00 to meet Steve."

Everyone agreed with the plan and we went into our rooms. Like the night before Sarah and I took turns peeing, removing our makeup, and changing into PJs. I asked to borrow here blue shorts and laid out my new Castaway Cay shirt and hat with it. We said quick good nights and were in our separate beds. I was tired and knew I would be able to get to sleep easily. This surprised a little because I also knew that I had my first date with a man tomorrow.

Thank you to those who have stuck with this story. When I started I thought it would be a single part, three or four pager. I now know it will be at least four parts. I think what is coming will be worth the wait.