Finally a Princess Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"On a serious note. We should be over there in time for lunch. It is a little nicer on that side and a lot quieter. But before we go over there if you want some pics with the beach, ocean and cruise ship in the back drop we should do them now. You can't see the ship from the other side."

Both of them did and Sarah took on the role of official photographer. I started gathering everyone's stuff and just after noon we were headed to the tram stop after a quick stop in the ladies room. Peeing while wearing a woman's bathing suit was definitely a chore compared to normal.

We rode the tram over to the adult side and went to find a spot for the four of us. After finding a spot that had some shade for Sarah and sun for the rest of us we decided we wanted lunch, stopping at the bar and getting a drink first. I decided on a Corona Premiere, the first beer I had on the trip. Sarah said that was fine since it wasn't in a bottle, ladies don't drink beer from bottles she told me. We found a spot to eat and took turns going through the buffet line and picking up our food.

Not long after sitting down to eat we heard a loud. "Hello Ladies!" And looked up to see Lisa standing at the end of our picnic table with her daughter and future daughter in law. We started to cram together to provide room but the group at the table next to us said they were getting up.

Soon all of Lisa's family was sitting nearby. I kept trying to sneak glimpses of Steve. He was wearing a sleeveless t shirt and his arms looked like he either did manual labor or worked out. Eventually their kids finished and headed back to the beach and Steve and Lisa moved over to our table.

"What are you all doing tomorrow in Nassau? Going an excursion or just some sight-seeing? Or are you even getting off the boat?" Lisa's eyes went around our table.

Sarah finally answered. "We will probably go into town and through the market. Mostly so they can experience that." She nodded at Pat and Jordie. "We have done a snorkeling adventure here before that wasn't bad but this trip is pretty low key."

"We didn't make any plans either and are wondering if we will even get off the boat." Lisa replied.

"I think Brad was planning on checking out the pirate museum. He has visited it before and really enjoyed it. Brandi are you still planning on doing that." She looked at me.

I was a little uncomfortable with the reference to my male self in front of Steve but it wasn't like he didn't know. Still it was nice to have the illusion with him.

"I don't think it would be a good idea to go by myself with the clothes I have available to me. Not sure how the locals would react to that. I think I am just going to enjoy a leisurely morning and maybe some quiet pool time while everyone else is off the boat."

"I would go with you." Steve quickly said. "I think a pirate museum would be fun. Is it close to the port?"

Sarah grinned and raised an eyebrow at me.

"Uh yes. Pretty much right outside the port, a block or two in and a couple blocks down."

"Then we should go. If we go in the morning you could still come back to the ship and enjoy some quiet pool time. Can you give me your number and I will text you in the morning when I am ready."

I know my face was beet red and I also know I was smiling from ear to ear. I gave him my number and Steve and Lisa got up to head back to the beach.

Sarah waited until they were out of ear shot. "Oh my God. You need to get back to the ship and wash those leopard print panties and start trying to figure out what else you are wearing on your date." She grinned.

"Pretty sure, before we left, I would not have picked you to be the most likely to get some dick on this trip." Pat laughed loudly after saying that.

"Stop. We are just going to the museum. It isn't a date and no one is getting dick." In my mind though I was wondering, actually hoping that it was a date. I also wondered, if I got the chance would I want Steve's dick in my mouth.

Jordie got up and announced she was headed back to our beach spot so we all did the same and followed her. The afternoon was nice and lazy. Again we cat napped, people watched, and even Sarah pointing out a few guys she found attractive, along with some more cattiness about women wearing bathing suits that they shouldn't be.

The waiter brought us a couple rounds of drinks and we dipped our toes in the water a few times. I loved seeing the color on my toe nails in the sand and the water and it was noticed by Sarah. She told me she was starting to understand my comment about crossdressers being like teenage girls and the joy we got out of things she took for granted.

At three o'clock Sarah suggested we head to the ship. We all wanted to see the show tonight. It was called Disney's Believe, it was also semi-formal night and we might all want a little more hair and makeup time. When I asked Sarah if she had something I could wear tonight she said that she was sure they could figure something out. Once again I noticed a funny smile on Pat and Jordie's face and felt like I was missing something.

We took the tram back and after boarding the ship Sarah told the others to go on that she wanted to me to go with her up to the top deck. Pat and Jordie went on and we headed up to the front of the boat. Sarah found a place for us to sit and there was no one else close by. I started to get worried and wondered if this had something to do with Steve and I planning on going to the pirate museum tomorrow.

"Is everything okay?" I was fairly nervous by now.

"Yes, it is fine but I need to ask you something and tell you something." She reached out and placed a hand on my thigh. "If your luggage showed up now and you had the choice of wearing the stuff in it or continue to wear girls things what would you do?"

"I would have to pick one or the other forever, or just this trip? Is this the Kaitlynn Jenner worry?"

"No. I mean I would be lying if I didn't say that, occasionally, you seem so comfortable and so happy with being a girl that it does cross my mind for a second. Just a simple question."

"Well sitting here right now I would say I would shove my luggage under the bed and keep going." Sarah actually laughed at that. "What? Why are you laughing?"

"In a minute I will tell you. So you prefer being a girl?"

"No, I am loving this right now, it is honestly a dream come true. If you hadn't laughed I would have continued and said but I would want my luggage ready for me for when we went home. And when we got home I would be Brad, husband, dad, grandfather but I would hope that Brandi wouldn't have to go completely back in the closet. That is as honest as I can be."

Sarah actually leaned in and hugged me which caught me completely off guard. Physical intimacy between us was a very rare things.

"I laughed about the shoved under the bed comment because that is where your luggage is, shoved under a bed." She had a nervous smile on her face.

"What do you mean? You know where my luggage is? It isn't under our bed."

"It is under the bed in Pat and Jordie's room. This whole thing has been a set up and Pat and Jordie have been in on it from the beginning."

"What? Why? How? Please help me make sense of this."

"About a year ago you didn't close your Ipad when you left the house. I grabbed it, instead of mine, to look up a recipe. When I clicked on Safari all these windows were open. Your crossdresser bulletin board account was open, your erotic fiction site account was open, others that I don't remember were open. I spent three hours reading posts you made, checking the stories you had favorited, basically seeing it all."

"That was a huge invasion of my privacy. We have always stayed away from each other electronic devices. That was the deal." I had raised my voice now and I was angry but I also knew that nothing she had seen wasn't something I hadn't confessed to in the last couple days.

"I know and I am sorry about that. I swear it wasn't intentional but once I saw it I had to know what was going on. I found your stash of clothes in the suitcase in the basement. One thing that was in there was a very old Penthouse Variations magazine. It had an article about a crossdresser whose dream it was to go out in public. I knew you had saved it because it described you."

"So this was all a set up?"

"Yes but let me finish. I kept it all inside for a few months. I thought about confronting you but I wasn't sure what would happen. I was scared, I like our life. Eventually, while Pat was doing my hair I blurted it out to her. She was surprised but she immediately started telling me about her sister's old boyfriend. It actually put me at ease."

"Well I guess thanks for that. But how does that get us to where we are now?"

"Pat and I started talking about ways for me to approach you. Plus, I started reading some of those erotic fiction stories myself and I noticed stories like what is happening now, I remember you had favorited a lot of those type of stories so we launched the plan."

"So the cruise, bringing Pat and Jordie was part of the plan?"

"Not at first, it was legitimately just a cruise with them, but over time Pat and I realized that it was the perfect opportunity."

"Wow, this is a lot to take in. It is getting late and we need to go start getting ready. Why did you decide to tell me this now?"

"It felt like it was time. Plus because you were wondering what you would be wearing tonight and I wanted you to know that it is already covered. I think you will be very happy with it. Come on lets go." She stood up and as I stood once again she hugged me before we headed to our room.

We walked silently to the elevator. I was processing all of this, I felt I should be angry that I had been set up but that feeling was beat out by a feeling of gratitude that Sarah, along with Pat and Jordie had put so much effort in letting me live a long held dream. I knew there was still a lot to talk about and figure out where this went but I decided that for now I was going to enjoy my chance to live as a girl for five days.

As stepped in the elevator I looked over at Sarah and simply said. "Thank you."

She smiled. "Your welcome. This has been much easier to accept because every time I have asked you about dressing up, or your interest in sex with men, you have answered honestly. Some of it may have been difficult to hear but when you already know the answers you just want honest responses. You have done that."

We entered our room and I looked over at the bed. It was covered with a number of things that I instantly recognized. My coral pink lace sheath dress, my nude closed toed pumps that had a small platform bottom and a 4 inch heel, some of my shape wear, and my breast forms. I loved that dress, I had bought it as a reward for losing weight. The chest on it was high so I didn't have to fake cleavage in it, and it has a very short sleeve on it that hide my shoulders and the size of my arms some.

Sarah saw my look that combined happiness and confusion. "Jordie didn't really bring a ton of clothes. A lot of her suitcases were filled with your stuff. She has been giving you your own panties the last couple days." She laughed at that last statement.

"Now jump in the shower. Pat wants to change your nail polish to match your dress and spend a few minutes on your hair for tonight. And Jordie wants to do a little extra with your makeup. Plus I need some time to get myself done up so I can try and look as good as you. Having two women in the room getting ready takes a lot more time than a man and a woman."

I moved past her. Stopped and hugged her again and quietly said thank you in her ear. I quickly showered and realized I should shave again also. When I came out of the shower I noticed Sarah wasn't in the room. I grabbed my cover up and went over to Pat and Jordie's room where I also found Sarah.

"Hey, I was just letting them know that the cat is out of the bag and that you choose to spend the rest of the trip as a woman. We are going do all we can to make this a trip you never forget."

"Thank you."

Sarah stepped out, Jordie moved to the shower, and Pat motioned to the chair for me to sit. Pat was wearing a towel around her and I noticed her makeup looked great. She grabbed my hand and started to remove the polish that was on it. She then picked up the hair dryer, a comb and pick and did what could only be called magic on my hair, with a little help from hair spray.

"Thank you, Pat. I think all of this is happening because you told Sarah about your sister's ex-boyfriend. I think Sarah finding out may have gone very different if you hadn't talked to her."

"You are a good person, you always have been. I explained to Sarah that the person under the clothes is the same person. I may have also explained to her that she borrows you shirts, etc. all the time. Why can she cross dress and you can't." Again I heard her laugh loudly. I had always know that she had a wonderful laugh and I loved to hear it.

She grabbed one of my hands and began to put the new polish on it. The brighter pink really stood out. I was anxious to see how well it would match my dress. Jordie came out of the bathroom and went and picked up her nightgown as she stepped back into the bathroom area she told her mom to hurry up so she could do both mine and her makeup.

Once again Jordie wouldn't let me watch in the mirror as she did her thing. I told her I need to watch what she was doing so I could do it myself. She told me I would have plenty of time to learn later that she really wanted this to be surprise. Pat looked at me a few times while she was working and always smiled.

"Okay. All done. You are to go to your room and put your dress on before you look in a mirror. I am going to do my makeup real quick and then we will tap on your door so we can head to the show."

I told her thanks and quickly went back to our room. Sarah was in on the plan and told me I had to get dressed before I could look in the mirror. The look on her face when she saw me told me I looked good. I also looked at the dress she had on. I it was a bright floral print and she had some new wedges on her feet.

"You look great. That dress is awesome."

"Thanks."

I went to the bed and I slid on the padded panties. They had some padding in the hips that gave me just a little more curve there. Next was a tummy slimming camisole this also helped with widening me a little more in the lower waist and hip area. I stepped into it and pulled it up into place so I wouldn't damage my hair or makeup. I slid my breast forms into the built in padded bra, they felt and looked way better than sock falsies.

"You look kind of hot just in that. Too bad Steve can't see you now." Looking at her face I couldn't tell if she was serious or teasing.

I knew I couldn't step into the dress. I would have to pull that one on head first. I was as careful as I could be and when it was in place I reached behind me to pull the zipper up.

"Let me help you with that." Sarah stepped over and pulled my zipper up. I turned around and she motioned for a twirl. "No wait. Put the heels on first I want the whole package."

I did and just as I completed my twirl I heard a tap on the door. "Don't move. I want Jordie to be able to see your face when you look in the mirror." She opened the door. "Quick, step in here. She hasn't seen her face yet. I wanted you to be here for it."

I moved over to the large mirror at the vanity. I could believe what I saw. Somehow she had made me look classy, sexy, younger and even at this close of a distance, there was the possibility that I could pass as a woman. I was stunned.

I turned to Jordie. "I don't know what to say. Thank you."

"You think you look good now. Remember we still have Pirate Night makeup and formal night makeup." She had a big smile on her face.

Sarah brought my necklace over and did the clasp as I put on my bracelet.

"Grab your purse sweetie and let's go."

I stepped out of the room first and noticed that Jordie was wearing a red A line dress that fit her well and a pair of black patent leather pumps. She would be noticed this evening. Pat had on a dress similar to Sarah's and she was wearing wedges also. We headed toward the theater and once again I was walking besides Jordie with Sarah and Pat behind us.

"That dress looks like it was made for her. And with those heels every guy on this boat is going to be checking out her ass and legs. I don't think is fair for a man to have to has an ass and legs like that."

"Could you walk in those heels Pat? There is no way I could do that and she looks like she spends every day in them."

Jordie looked over at me with a big smile.

"Your ass and legs look pretty good in your dress also Jordie." Her mom said and it was my turn to smile.

We went to the theater and saw the show Disney's Believe which was wonderful. I of course especially loved seeing the princesses. Although Belle' gold dress wasn't a part of this show. She was in her blue and white dress. Cinderella and Aurora were both in their gowns.

When it ended and we were walking out Sarah motioned to towards shops. "We have a little extra time let's go into the shop. I think a woman with nail polish that beautiful needs something on her finger or fingers to draw a little more attention."

She steered me over to the jewelry section and I immediately saw as sterling silver crisscross ring with Mickey silhouettes on it that was covered in Cubic Zirconia. It would go well with my necklace. The cast member asked what finger I wanted to wear it on. Sarah quickly pointed to my right ring finger.

Stepping up on her tip toes she whispered in my ear. "Don't want anything on your left ring finger. Wouldn't want to scare any men away."

We quickly found the right size, purchased it and put it on my finger. The box and receipt went in my clutch and we were off to the pub for more trivia this evening. I got compliments from Pat and Jordie about my ring.

I again ended up walking with Jordie and did notice that we drew the attention of male admirers as we walked. Not sure if it was our dresses and how they fit, or that they showed plenty of legs since they were both about three inches above our knees. It might have been our shoes since most of the women were wearing wedges or flats this evening. Or it maybe it was our height, at five foot nine inches I was tall for a woman and Jordie was five foot seven. I also realized that I preferred walking next to Jordie over Sarah or Pat because I didn't seem as tall.

As we got close to the pub I could feel myself getting anxious since I knew I was likely going to see Steve there. When we got to the door Sarah reached for me arm and pulled me close to her.

"Hey, you look wonderful. A tip though, those high top bar stools can make it easy for you to flash your panties. You may want to tease Steve but I would suggest not showing them to everyone in the Pub. Make sure you concentrate on keeping your thighs together."

"Thanks." I let out a huge sigh and moved towards the table we have been sitting at each evening.

I saw Lisa first and then the rest of her family. She greeted Pat, Sarah and Jordie with quick hello's and then stopped in front of me and grabbed both my hands and looked at me from head to toe.

"You look fantastic. Steve is going have a hard time controlling himself when he sees you. I am starting to wish that those tits were real and there was a pussy between your legs cause you are hot!"

I blushed as red as Jordie's dress. "Thank you."

"You do need to thank me. I cut Steve off after that first night. When he goes with out sex for more than a couple days he gets insatiable. He will be begging you for relief by tomorrow. Try and at least make it back to boat and don't blow him in some alley in Nassau tomorrow on your date."