All Comments on 'Finally A Real Man'

by maxman120s

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Dana23Dana23over 15 years ago
Great story!

hope you keep writing this hot stuff!

Kary_MKary_Mover 15 years ago
nice write

very interesting story max hope to read more of your thoughts in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Made me horny as hell

This is really very good stuff, wish fulfillment or not. Go for it. BTW, can I have Mike's telephone number?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
hot wish it was me that was mike

wow wish i was mike

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story!

loved it; pls keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sexy

Loved your story. Wish you would write more. tallguy83@ymail.com

mert40mert40over 12 years ago
Super-EROTIC !!

Great story..... really want to hear more adventures of Jill...she is so hot and I'm so hard for her..... need to spill for this hot slut...you make her so real !!

More, Please !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ur hot

mmmm make me cumm again

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
please tell us more

This story was so hot, please tell us more. It actually was very similar to my first time with a man while being dressed in my sexy lingerie. Instead of a video camera, he had a large mirror in his room. When I saw myself getting sucking his big cock and getting fucked, it turned me on so much. The only other difference is that I don't smoke cigarettes. Anyway, I too have had regular love-making sessions with my male lover and I too want it to last forever. Isn't gay sex wonderful, especially when dressed in sexy lingerie ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Oh Jill, this is the most incredibly hot story I've ever read

Jill

This story has EVERYTHING that I'm totally into.I have developed an incredibly strong desire for sexy cross dressers within the last year. I have ALWAYS had a 120 smoking fetish for as long as 120s have existed. I finally took the plunge this past New Year's Eve and asked out a very sexy cross dresser from a cd dating site. We went out to a gay/very cd friendly bar and kissed and danced.the night away. Then we went back to our motel room and made love orally and anally all night. We spent the night together and even though she was a smoker already, I bought her 2 packs of Misty Menthol 120s, which she smoked very sexy for me while we were out. The motel was non smoking and as much as I wanted her to give me a sexy 120 smoky blow job, we resisted the smoking part for fear of getting kicked out. It was an incredible experience similar to yours, except for the fact that I sucked her cock too, which I've never done before or since, even though I loved having her cock in my mouth. We keep in touch since then, but live more than 2 hours away from one another, so we haven't gotten together since. I've been on 2 other dates since then. They both were with another girl, who I chatted with for many months on another cd dating site. These dates were just as sexy, but not quite as satisfying as my first time.I would love to talk with you regarding both our experiences, as I'm so incredibly turned on by more than a few cross dressers that I think I'm totally addicted. I don't think I would want to have sex with a man not dressed real feminine and sexy, but there is something about one dressed and shaved that excites me to no end. When you throw 120 cigarettes into the mix, well then I am totally over the top. Sorry to get off on such a tangent, but your story was so damn good, that I got hard just reading it. I'd love to discuss all this more. If you read this and would like to, please respond and leave me your email address. I would love to talk. By the way, in case you didn't guess, I'm a bit of a writer too. Nothing published yet though.

bluesky496bluesky496almost 9 years ago

Jill what a lovely story ,i do hope you will share more with us ,x Lucy

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot!

Sounds a little like my story. Although I haven't found that man yet. Keep running into limp sticks. But 1 day, I will find my man!! I too have a collection of lingerie and dresses. Still gotta find heels that will fit my size 13 manly feet. Love your story!!

sammysamson4sammysamson4about 2 years ago

Great sexy story.

Love the smoking sexy, Desire for cum and cum kissing.

Romantic and sensual.

Perhaps a story where Jill gets caught dressed would be sexy?

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
New Girl

Finely i can call my self a sissy girl.I now have a girls body complete real breast 38d but i still have my cock.But the cock in my ass and mouth belongs to two different men.I am now a full on cock sucking ass fucking cock whore and love it all.At the end of the night i go home belly and ass filled with sweet cum.But to nigh some thing really nice i am going home with a monster shinny hard black to suck and fill my ass with his sweet cum.I love sucking black cocks and my ass thanks him to

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous