Finally Alone

Story Info
They've waited so long for some precious alone time.
1.9k words
4.31
10.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kinky48
kinky48
6 Followers

Ethan had been waiting for what seemed like months to finally get some time with her. Even though it had only been two weeks, his thoughts were consumed by what he would do to Indy when he finally got her alone. Today was finally his chance- her roommate was going away for the weekend and she was available and very excited.

Throughout the day, all Indy could think about was having his cock inside of her and how good her orgasms would feel when he went down on her.

Since she lives a few blocks away, they always met up at Ethan's car so he could give her a ride home. This time he followed her around to the passenger side. Indy turned to face him.

"I'm really excited for tonight ba-" Indy started to say before Ethan slammed her up against the side of his car. He locked his hands around her wrists and pressed them against the cold metal, catching her at a gasp. He kissed all over her neck while keeping her tightly pinned.

"My house at 7, don't be late cutie pie," he said as he gave her a subtle smile and walked around to his side of the car. She was caught very off guard and just stood there for a few seconds before getting his car with much kinkier thoughts of him pinning her down.

It was only 6:30 but she couldn't wait, she drove over to his house wearing a black thong, short shorts, and a track and field shirt with no bra. She figured it didn't matter much since it'd all be scattered on his floor in the coming moments.

Even though she was early, he was ready for her. Before she got the chance to knock, the door opened to Ethan standing in nothing but a small black pair of underwear.

"Come inside baby, we're about to have one hell of a time," he said as she stepped into the house and right up to him. They began walking upstairs together, with Ethan walking behind Indy when he started slapping her ass. She moaned at the contact, indulging in how good the small amount of pain felt.

"I don't know why I like that, but please keep doing it," she said.

"Trust me I will, except I'll do it harder next time," he said as they walked into his dim room. They both knew what was going to happen, and as soon as the door closed Indy took her opportunity and grabbed his thick cock.

They undressed each other incredibly quickly, too horny to care about being gentle. As soon as her shirt came off, Ethan put his mouth all over her beautiful tits, licking her sensitive nipples while she moaned loudly. Both of their clothes were soon on the floor, and they both paused to admire each other's nude figure.

This only happened for a short amount of time before Indy found herself pressed against his wall, with nothing but his hard cock between them. With her hands pinned hard on the wall, he tenderly touched her clit before fingering her G-spot.

"Ethan if you keep doing that I'm not gonna be able to stand up," she whimpered, which was all that Ethan needed to remove his hands from her wrists and throw her onto his bed.

"I'm gonna go down on you until you cum with my tongue all over your wet pussy," he whispered. It sent shivers all down her spine but not as bad as when his tongue first touched her clit. This caused her back to arch as she let out that she always had to hide, she struggled to get any words out as she sank into the pleasure Ethan was giving her.

"Have I told you that I love the way you taste?" he attempted to ask her, and she would've responded but the only thing she could think about was how quickly she was about to cum. With his tongue on her clit, his fingers deep inside her, and a hand rubbing her nipple she couldn't resist it anymore.

"Ethan- I- I'm- " she barely got it out before he pushed his finger deeper inside her as her whole body began to twitch from the orgasm. She was entirely lightheaded from the orgasm, but she knew that it was time to repay the favor.

"Please Ethan, let me suck your cock," she begged as she got on her knees. He was happy to oblige, but set his cock just on her lips.

"How badly do you want it?" he asked her.

"Just give it to me ple-" she was cut off by Ethan thrusting his cock down her throat. After adjusting to the pleasant surprise, she grabbed the base of his cock and started sucking, trying to get as much of him in her mouth as possible. As she grabbed Ethan's dick, she thought about how she loved the thickness and wanted all of it inside her. This thought was well timed.

"Indy I'm just gonna fuck you," Ethan said, removing his cock from her mouth. In an instant, he picked her up off her knees and spread her legs on the edge of his bed, a familiar position but one she loved to be fucked in.

As soon as he slid his cock inside of her, she let out a moan she didn't know she had inside of her.

"Your moans are really cute," he said with a sensual smile that didn't at all match how hard and rough he was beginning to fuck her. His hands switched from holding her legs back to grabbing her hips and pulling her deeper onto his cock as he thrust into her.

Indy tried desperately to grip the edge of the bed or his sheets, but she was now being held down by Ethan's hands as he continued to push his cock into her, harder and harder. All of a sudden he reversed his pace and got close to her.

"Tell me how you want it," he whispered while still fucking her.

"Please Ethan fuck me harder," she moaned out as he slowly increased the pace. "Harder, harder," she began to repeat until he began to fuck her as hard as he could. This was what she really loved, losing all control to him and making him in charge of her pleasure.

This rough fucking brought her to another orgasm, even bigger than the last, as she came he slapped her ass harder than ever which only produced more moans. She twitched on his cock and attempted grinding on him as he stopped fucking her and commanded the next position.

She liked being on top, Indy loved being pinned down and fucked hard by him but being on top gave her a power trip. Her eyes closed as she started to slide up and down on his now wet cock.

"You like that, don't you girl?" he questioned, knowing she could barely respond.

"Yes I love your cock," she moaned as he began to thrust up into her, and she quickly fell in line with the movement and began to bounce on his cock.

"Slap my ass," she demanded as her orgasm started to build, which he happily obliged by slapping her ass as hard as he could, wanting to leave hand prints for her. She had to stop momentarily to avoid cumming, trying to prolong her position of power.

However, Ethan had another plan and all the power as he began to thrust into her again from underneath, holding her hips down and fucking her as hard as he could in that position. She attempted to stop again, incredibly close to orgasm, but as soon as she did Ethan began touching her clit, which sent her over the edge and she started to cum.

"Good girl," he said in a low raspy voice, "now I'm gonna fuck you from behind." She began pleading to just ride him a little bit now, but she knew who was in control. She was on her hands and knees in a matter of seconds, finding herself needy for his cock.

He was more than happy to give it to her, immediately sliding it in and giving her some long, very hard strokes.

"You wanna be sore tomorrow morning, don't you, you dirty girl?" he said through deep breaths and the sound of the skin to skin contact as he roughly fucked her.

"Oh yes, yes, yes, yes," she repeated in tandem with his cock thrusting into her. Every stroke hitting her g-spot and sending her further into uncontrollable pleasure. As Ethan picked up the pace of his strokes, he grabbed a fistful of her beautiful amber hair and leaned toward her, all while continuing to fuck her.

"I like it when you're a slut just for me baby," he said.

She began to respond, "I love being your slut-" but was cut off as Ethan pulled back on her hair and began to fuck her as hard and as fast as he could. He knew that she was lost in her own world of pleasure by the symphony of moans he could hear, the loud, passionate moans that he loved making her produce. She was wondering how long it would take her to cum, up until he grabbed her wrists and pulled her back. She couldn't resist the feeling of his thick cock going deeper and harder inside her.

"Cum for me baby," he whispered to her. He could tell she was on the brink of another orgasm, and with another few hard strokes she was cumming for him. Her orgasm was intense, but was made even better as he grabbed her hips and fucked her with quick thrusts, all the way through her orgasm.

By now, she was incredibly sensitive and wanted to suck his cock again. But this time, she wanted to give him a happy ending. She couldn't stop thinking about having his cum all over her, and Ethan couldn't stop thinking about it either.

"Get on your knees and suck my cock," he told her. She was happy to do it, as she slid down to her knees and licked him from his base to the head. Doing this made it somewhat hard for him to stand up, but he would stick it out because he knew what was coming in the end. She liked the familiar position of his cock deep in her mouth, making her think of how he'd just fucked her to three orgasms.

She knew it wouldn't be long before he was ready to orgasm, so she asked "where do you wanna cum? My face, my tits, my mouth?"

To which he responded, "I'm gonna cum everywhere on you, all over your face and tits and body." She loved being covered in his cum, so she had no problem with this and began to suck faster and harder, using her hands to stroke him when her mouth wasn't. It only took a minute before he began to moan.

"Indy I'm gonna cum." He had a very, very large cumshot which ended up covering her face and most of her tits, just as he'd promised. She licked off all she could, loving how sexual it was, and then licked the rest off his fingers as he took it off her chest and the rest of her face.


kinky48
kinky48
6 Followers