All Comments on 'Finally Fulfilled My Fantasy'

by towabetti

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved it!

I enjoyed it! X

JgsexyJgsexyalmost 4 years ago
Beautiful first experience

My first was a man named Vince and I only sucked his cock. He did not fuck me. This is how I would have liked my first time to have played out. I’m rock hard thinking about Paul taking my cherry! Thanks for the story!

Cincy58Cincy58almost 4 years ago
NICE

A really nice first encounter. Thanks for sharing your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Jealous

Really wish I would find the courage to be fucked like that

Riki1942Riki1942almost 4 years ago
First Time

You didn't say if this was fiction or a true story but, what you said about how it makes you feel hit the nail on the head! I had been having sex with girls, but he first time I got fucked was also the first time I had done anything with another guy. I had wanted to have gay sex for two or three years. When it finally happened, it was more than just the physical pleasure. There was such a feeling of, for want of a better word, pride and a feeling of satisfaction, fulfillment and accomplishment. I felt like I was, at last, not a "wanna be"! I had actually sucked another guys cock, took him in my ass and made him orgasm and, because we did it bareback, I actually had his cum in my ass! At last, I was really and truly gay! I love to kiss, the body contact, the feel of his balls against my most private parts, to be held, petted and fondled like in your story, just like a girl would. The eye contact and looking him in the face with nothing hidden while a guy's cock is in my ass is such a direct and intimate contact with no looking away, embarrassment or denial about what I'm doing with another guy is so horny and liberating! I don't have sex with just any guy but, I'm a true sissy fag and It's had for me to wrap my mind arounf why any guy would not want to be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great 1st time story

I have JO and sucked several times, but haven't gotten fucked. But it will happen soon and stories like this have me wanting it even more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Enjoyed

Good story but it needs to be bare back. Until you have cum filling your boi-hole you have not been fucked. Boi cunt is designed to be bred. A good sloppy cum filled hole feels great around your cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fantasy

I want to suck a nice cut cock!!! Swallow the load ... I would love it in the ass too...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story.

I wish I could find a Guy to do that with. Not sure where to look but I think it would be so awesome. I would enjoy sucking on his hard cock and then getting Nailed. Ooooh I wish that was me in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pleading for cock

I want it so bad. How do I have the same fantasy come true..?

jaybearjaybearover 2 years ago

I liked it , sad he never wrote another story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The well told story gave us all hope of turning fantasy into reality and the reality became fulfillment knowing where his place was/is. He liked being fucked by Paul. I’d like to think they met again for a replay. I could use some of that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My fantasy too.Loved the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous