Finally Happening

Story Info
A wife fulfills her fantasy, her husband watches eagerly.
3.2k words
4.53
23.2k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was actually happening.

The thing that you had thought about for more than a decade was about to happen.

You never thought you would get to this point, but after your husband revealed what his true fantasy was, the opportunity suddenly came back again.

Tonight, you are going to fuck the guy you had a crush on for years and your husband actually WANTS it to happen.

To say you weren't nervous would be a lie, but horniness and excitement canceled that out very quickly.

As you pick out your outfit, you try to think of what he would like best. It's exciting, dressing up for a man that isn't your husband with the main goal to seduce him. Just that thought alone is driving you crazy. You feel yourself starting to get wet at the thought of it and quickly have to snap out of it.

"Don't get too excited." You tell yourself. "Save that for later, you'll need it."

You think back to the night that has stuck in your mind since it happened. You, him, and another friend were watching a movie, laying in bed. Let's be honest though, it was mainly just you and him in that moment. Your other friend tried to sneak in some touches but never really was a part of it. You were focused solely on your crush and he was focused on you.

You remember laying on your side with him pressed up against your back. As you shifted around, you could feel him getting harder. Could you blame him? You have an ass that any girl wishes she could get and every man wants to fuck.

As you began grinding on him, it didn't take long before he was fully hard. You were squeezing his dick with your ass, playing with it. You could tell it was much bigger than your boyfriends and that just turned you on even more. That's why you needed to save yourself for later, you would need to be as wet as possible for him.

However, you couldn't help yourself as you stood in the closet and you brought your hand down to your pussy. Slowly rubbing it at first then picking up pace. Your heart and mind were racing. Thinking about holding him, pumping his cock as it grew hard in your hand...

"Did you find a good outfit to wear?"

You immediately jerk your hand away as you hear your husband.

"Not yet, still trying to decide." You tell him. "Do you want to help me?" You ask in a sultry tone.

"Do I want to help my wife pick out an outfit that is going to be used to seduce another man?" He asks, coming closer. He kisses you hard and deeply, then whispers in your ear, "of course."

"Well I know from the last time that you two were together, he really loves your ass." Your husband says as he begins to look through your clothes. "So let's make sure you give him the best view of that"

Your husband pulls out a long pink dress with a high collar. It's tight and leaves nothing to the imagination at exactly how big and perfect your ass is.

"Are you sure this is the one?" You ask. "I haven't even worn it out for you and it doesn't really show my chest off very well?" You ask, knowing that when you put it on at the store to try, he was left nearly speechless and extremely turned on.

"Yes, nothing would turn me on more than to see you in that dress, knowing what is going to happen tonight." You look down and can see that he is getting hard just talking about it. "As far as your boobs, they look great. Besides, it's not like he won't see them later when he takes that off of you."

If we wasn't rock hard before, your husband is now. And the second those words escaped his lips, you were soaking wet.

There was something overwhelmingly exciting about this and you couldn't help yourself.

"Lick me." You say, with a hunger in your eyes that your husband can plainly see.

"As you wish" he says. You quickly pull your thong to the side, revealing your soaking wet pussy. "Someone is excited"

He starts from the bottom and slowly licks all the way to the top, getting all of it in his mouth. He looks up and looks directly into your eyes. "I can't wait to taste you after too." Something came over you and you grabbed the back of his head and pushed his mouth hard onto your pussy. "No more talking." You say and he obliges, kissing and licking you hard and fast.

Hearing your moans only makes him go harder. You lean your head back and start to envision what will be happening to you later tonight.

You see your crush in front of you, and you can feel his hands roaming over your body before finally reaching your ass. Your ass is still too big for any one hand to grab but you can tell his hand is larger than your husbands as he squeezes it hard. Just as he's about to kiss your neck, you explode in a wave of pleasure you haven't felt before and you open your eyes.

"Wow babe, what was going on in that head of yours?" Your husband asks. "You will see later..." you tell him. He kisses his way up your stomach and on your breasts until he reaches your face. You can tell he wants it.

Just as he is about to stick his dick inside you, you reach down and grab it. "Not yet, you need to wait your turn like a good boy."

Hearing those words is all it took and he cums all over your thigh.

"Well that's new" he says. "That has never happened before."

The hot cum starts to drip down your thigh and an idea comes across your mind.

"Don't worry about it baby, but I do need to clean up now." He looks around and says "let me find a towel." You grab his face before he can leave and tell him "just use your mouth, it will be quicker"

He waits for a second, somewhat taken aback by what you just said, then dives down and gets to work.

There's something about watching him clean up after himself that brings you to the edge again. He cleans up your thigh and moves over to your pussy to finish up.

As soon as his tongue hits your clit, you cum again, moaning louder than the first time.

"You liked that didn't you?" He asks.

"Yes...yes...very much..." you say between breaths.

"Well, we will see how you like it when I clean up later..." he says, kissing you on the cheek. "We need to get ready now though"

You pull your thong back over and take a second to breathe before putting on your bra and slipping into the dress.

After getting your hair and makeup done, you call your husband back in to show him the complete look.

"What do you think?" You ask.

"It doesn't matter what I think tonight, but you are gorgeous." He says, looking you up and down. "Do a spin for me."

You spin slowly, making sure to take time to show off your ass to him.

"Perfect. He won't be able to keep his hands off of you." He says, and you can once again see your husband starting to get hard at the thought.

"Well we better hurry up!" You say, getting anxious to start the evening.

The night was all planned out. Dinner with your husband at your favorite place, drinks and dancing with your high school crush at bar after, and then back to the hotel room to finish the night. Your husband would wait back in the hotel room for you two to finish your night out.

Dinner was amazing as usual. Although, you couldn't your mind from wandering to what was going to happen after. You could tell that your husband was thinking the same way.

After you finished, your husband drove you to the bar to drop you off. You kissed a few times before getting out.

"Are you sure you want me to do this?" You ask him.

He just smiles back at you and says "go have fun baby, I will see you later tonight."

Him reaffirming that he wanted this was all you needed to hear for your nervousness to end. You turned around and gave him a good last view as you walked into the bar.

When you entered the bar you stopped to look around. Trying to find him in the crowd of people.

Suddenly you felt a tap on your arm, "Hey."

You turn around and see him standing there. It has been quite some time since you had last seen him but he was almost exactly the same as you remember him. Obviously you were both older now, but that suited him well. He looked even more mature than when you had a crush on him in high school.

You still couldn't believe this was happening, your mind was racing and he noticed you didn't greet him back.

"Are you sure you and your husband are ok with this?" He asks.

"Sorry, yes! We both want this." You say. "I have wanted this for a very long time"

He's surprised at how easily you answered the question but let's down his guard after.

"Let me get you a drink." He says, placing his had on your lower back, guiding you to the bar.

The conversation is easy, it's like you picked up right where you left off. He talks about where he is working currently and who he has been seeing lately. You talk about your life with so many kids and how it's hard to find time for yourself.

"Well at least we have tonight." He says "You don't have to worry about anything tonight."

Hearing him say this gave you more butterflies than you have ever felt and sent a cold chill down your spine. He could see the goosebumps on your legs.

"Are you cold? You can wear my jacket if you need to." Placing his hand on your thigh and rubbing it slowly. You could feel yourself getting wet with his touch.

"I'm ok" you say "maybe dancing will warm me up."

He holds his hand out and you take it as he leads you out onto the dance floor.

The first song that comes on once you get out on the dance floor is Yeah by Usher. "No way" you say "this is one of my favorite songs!"

"Show me how much you like it then." He says, turning you around and putting his hand around your waist.

"Oh I will" you tell him, as you press your ass into him hard.

You can feel his dick, it's still somewhat soft but it feels like it's already bigger than your husbands. You start to grind hard on him, feeling his dick grow steadily. It gets you hot knowing that you have this immediate effect on him.

"It's bigger than the last time you were grinding on me" he whispers in your ear with his hands all over your ass.

"Is it too much for you to handle?" You ask him.

He grabs your hand and spins you around to face him. Then places your hand on his crotch.

"Does it feel like I can't handle it?" He asks before kissing you hard and long.

Every ounce of you melts, as you stroke his long, thick cock through his jeans. You are suddenly aware of what's about to happen when you leave the bar and you can't wait for it any longer.

"We need to leave, now." You tell him, squeezing his dick hard.

"You don't have to tell me twice." He says as he leads you by the hand out of the bar.

You text your husband that you are leaving the bar, heading his way.

Your husband texts back "that was quick."

"We couldn't wait, I'm so ready for this, see you soon 😘" you respond.

When you open the hotel room door, your husband is waiting for you both on the bed. He quickly gets up and greets you with a kiss.

"Do you mind if I watch?" he asks the two of you. It was an odd feeling to give your husband permission to watch you fuck another man.

"Yes, as long as you clean up after like we talked about." You say.

Your husband is already hard and goes to sit down in the chair in the corner.

"Wait, don't sit down yet" you tell him "I need you to get me ready for him."

You turn to your lover for the night and start making out with him. He lifts your dress up over you and then unhooks your bra with one hand, the other squeezing your ass hard.

He then takes you over to the bed and pushes you back on it. You watch as he slowly undresses.

When he pulls his pants down, his cock falls out, not fully hard yet but still bigger than what your husband is holding in the corner.

He climbs on you and brings his cock up to your chest, rubbing your nipples with the tip.

You turn towards your husband "come over here and take my panties off and get me wet" you tell him "I will get him ready as well" you say, grabbing your lovers hardening dick in your hand and slowly starting to stroke it.

"I need both of us wet to be able to fit this in me" you tell him as you start to suck the tip of his cock.

You have to open your mouth much wider to fit it in, which is exciting and feels good. You have taken all of your husbands dick in your mouth before, but this will be a new challenge.

As you start to suck harder and deeper, he begins to moan.

"Fuck yes" he says, encouraging you to take more "deeper."

You open wide and take his cock deep in your throat. It's so much bigger than your husbands but feeling it deep in your mouth is not unpleasant, you actually enjoy it. Seeing his reaction is the cherry on top.

"Holy fuck, I didn't know you could do that" he says as he pulls your hair.

Your husband is also putting in some work as well. After he pulled down your thong to reveal your soaking wet pussy, he dove straight in. Making sure to get it as wet as possible.

"Use your fingers and stretch me out so he can fit" you tell him in between sucking your lover's now rock hard dick.

You can feel your husband fingers enter you. First one, then two, and before you know it he has all five working you.

"Oh my god...fuck..." you moan "I need more."

"I need more too" your lover says "go sit down in the chair and watch me fuck your wife." He tells your husband.

Your husband gets up and does as he's told, holding his still hard cock in his hand, stroking it as he moves back down on you.

"Are you ready for this?" He asks you.

"God yes...fill me up." You moan in response.

With that he slowly starts to push his long, thick cock into you. Inch by inch stretching you out like nothing has before. It's a little painful to start, but as he goes further, the pain is replaced with intense pleasure.

For the first time, you have another man's cock inside of you and it feels amazing. You have never felt this full in your life. Once he reaches the end he slowly pulls back out and start to pick up pace.

You look over at your husband, he's starting to pick up pace himself as he watches you writhe in pleasure.

"God you dick is so good, it's hitting every inch of me" you tell your lover as he watches his dick move back and forth inside of you.

"You want to feel it even deeper?" He asks.

"Fuck yes...as deep as you can go..." you beg in between sharp breaths.

He flips you over and tells you to stick your ass up in the air. Then he spreads your ass and thrusts hard into your pussy from behind.

There was no need for you to help him in, his dick was much bigger than your husbands and had no trouble finding your pussy.

"Holy fuuuuccccckkkkk...." You moan.

You had never felt something that deep inside you before. You needed more.

"Harder, fuck me harder. Just fuck me!" You scream.

He didn't have to be told twice, he began pounding you from behind. Smacking and squeezing your ass hard.

"God you are tight, it's like it's the first time, you really are small aren't you?" He says looking back at your husband. "Your wife needed this."

Your husband didn't make a sound, just nodded his head and continued to stroke his small, hard dick as fast as he could.

You didn't want your husband to get off just yet though.

"Come over here baby" you said to him "I want you to do something for me."

Your husband gets up and get on the bed, crawling up to you as you continue to moan in pleasure.

"I want you to get beneath me and lick me while he fucks me." You tell him. "I want you to feel how wet your wife is and taste us."

Silently, your husband obeys and moves underneath you, positioning his head under your dripping wet pussy. He begins to lick you as he picks up pace.

"I'm not going to last much longer" your lover moans "I can't wait to cum all over your ass."

"No" you tell him, "Cum inside me as deep as you can, I want to feel you fill me up"

"Are you sure with him down there?" Your lover asks.

"Fuck yes, he knows what he has to do" you say.

"Ok, it won't....be....long...now...fuuuuucccccccckkkkk!" He yells as he begins to cum.

You can feel him emptying out into you, shot after shot of cum. It sends you over the edge and you cum too. The hardest you have ever cum.

"Holy shit! Yes! Yes! Yessssss!" You scream, collapsing sideways on the bed. You can feel the cum leaking out of you.

Catching your breath, you lean back and look at your husband.

"Thank you for waiting baby, now its your turn." You moan seductively.

Your husband gets up and quickly puts his dick inside your cum filled pussy. You're so wet and stretched out that you can barely feel him. It doesn't take more than a handful of pumps before he cums though.

"Now get down there and clean up after us" you tell him.

God it was so hot to watch him eagerly lap up all of the cum and juices from your pussy. You cum again as he continues to push his tongue deep inside you to make sure he gets every last drop.

Your lover works his way back behind you, kissing your neck and playing with your nipples as lay back in bliss.

"We should do this again sometime." He says.

"How about round two right now?" You ask, grabbing his dick and stroking it, feeling it start to harden in your hand.

"Sounds perfect."