Finally, He Touches Me Pt. 03

Story Info
A sexy shower leads Trent to the thing he most desires.
3k words
4.57
8.9k
6

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/17/2024
Created 09/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FINALLY HE TOUCHES ME, PT. 3

by lanalovelace

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! Sorry this is so late, but with the holidays being what they are, finding time to write isn't as easy. Hopefully you'll enjoy my (late) gift to you all in part 3 of Finally He Touches Me. Feedback always welcome! Should I keep on with this series of two young men just discovering their sexual power? Let me know what you think!

* * * * *

They'd been lucky no one noticed them, Trent thought as he slipped into the individual shower stall behind Sam. The last thing he wanted now was more work...

Unless it involves Sam's cock, Trent thought with a slight smile. He could work that thing all day.

"Hey, whatcha dreamin' about?" Sam asked, giving Trent a friendly poke in the ribs.

"Huh?" Trent said, with a wide-eyed glance at Sam. Apparently, his smile had grown too big. He chuckled, "Guess...."

"Well, I'm thinkin' about your cock, so I can only assume..." Sam began. He'd already taken his shirt off, the tanned skin of his chest streaked with sweat and dirt.

Trent placed a hand on it, running it down the length to Sam's belly, then flipping his hand over and tracing the back of it to one of Sam's nipples. He swirled a finger around that nipple, feeling the soft patch of hair on his upper chest. His smile turned mischievous.

Sam gasped and stuck out his tongue as he worked the worn leather belt open. "Not subtle at all are you?"

Trent snorted, removing his hand reluctantly to take off his own clothing. After their excitement in the warehouse, he was feeling positively bold. He pulled off his shirt. Sam turned away and started the shower, deliberately dropping his pants while doing so, giving Trent an unobstructed view of his perfect, bubbly ass. Trent sighed in contentment, gripping it with both hands and pressing himself up against Sam.

Sam moaned, pushing his ass into Trent, causing his semi-hard penis to jerk to attention. Then, Sam stepped from his clothes and into the fall of water. Trent hurried to undress himself, watching Sam's ecstasy at the feel of hot water--a luxury they didn't have nearly enough time for as of late. Trent took this opportunity to look at Sam--really look at him--realizing he hadn't had much chance to drink in the other's naked body.

Younger than Trent by only a few months, Sam was definitely the larger of the two. At almost 6'4", he was almost half a foot taller than Trent, who didn't expect to make it to 6'. But Trent liked it that way. Sam's size made him feel safe, and with the world they lived in, safety was hard to find. More than that though, Sam's body was everything Trent desired--all man.

He admired Sam's well-muscled arms and chest, as his eyes traced toward his friend's flat stomach. He lingered a bit on the visible ribs, proof that they still didn't consume as many calories as they burned during their day-to-day hard labor. But, even still, Trent could see the faint outline of the muscles in Sam's stomach--not a six pack for sure, but maybe a four-pack? More alluring though, was the trail of blond hair down the center and the shape of his hips, that V of indentation making a perfect arrow to Sam's thick member.

Then you had his thighs...

"Trent," Sam said, startling him from his trance, "You're drooling."

Trent wiped a hand over his mouth and it came away damp.

"You gonna get in here before we have to go on our morning shift?" Sam chuckled, "Or just stand there gawking like a schoolboy?"

"Oh, uh, yeah," Trent stammered, sliding in past Sam, "It's just that..."

"What?" Sam prodded, when Trent faltered. He placed his hands on Trent's hips, pulling him in.

"You're just so--" Trent swallowed, trying to contain his embarrassment, "Hot," he croaked out.

Sam laughed.

"I'd never noticed before..."

Sam laughed harder, pulling Trent the rest of the way in and pressing his naked body against Trent's. "Bullshit," he whispered, lips close to Trent's ear. "You've looked at me like this for years."

Trent blushed and tried to squirm away--feeling awkward or embarrassed, but Sam held him close.

"I liked it," Sam finished, his breath hotter even than the water that fell on them.

A shock ran through Trent as his arousal spiked all at once. His cock hardened and he shivered. "Really?" he managed to say, pulling back and looking into Sam's green eyes.

Sam nodded with a smile and a sharp squeeze to Trent's buttocks. Trent gasped, feeling Sam's cock fully harden between them. He couldn't believe he'd been so obvious...he also couldn't believe Sam had noticed all those years but never said anything. But, now was the time to make good on all those years of looks.

He pressed his lips against Sam's, standing on his tiptoes to do so, and placing his arms around Sam's neck. Sam kissed him back, practically lifting him up as he tried to get Trent even closer to his naked body. He let out a shuddering breath when the kiss ended, and slid one hand up Trent's ass crack.

Trent choked as another, tingling sensation, went through him. He stuck his ass out slightly. "Do that again," he breathed in Sam's ear.

Sam repeated the action, though this time he lingered longer on Trent's asshole. Pressing his finger against it gently. Trent's cock leapt, and he clenched his ass cheeks, remembering the sensation of Sam's finger a week ago. The feeling of penetration...of fullness...he wanted more. Bigger. He pushed against Sam's finger, bringing one hand to Sam's cock. Sam moaned.

"You think...?" he began, waggling his ass seductively, "You think you could do that thing you did before?"

Sam chuckled and rubbed his finger harder against Trent's ass. "And...more?" he asked.

"Yes!" Trent said quickly, without thinking.

Sam grinned, and gave Trent a small, satisfied moan, popping the tip of his finger past Trent's rosebud.

A sharp sensation made Trent gasp, but it quickly passed as he reveled in the feeling of Sam's finger. He leaned into the taller man, pressing his face against Sam's neck, thrusting out his ass. Sam pushed in slowly, allowing Trent to feel its whole length, one knuckle, then the next. Several times, Trent had to take a deep breath into Sam's neck and relax his asshole to let Sam in further, but once in, it was a sensation Trent fully embraced. He wiggled his as more, idly stroking Sam's cock, while he moaned and bit at Sam's shoulder and collarbone.

"You like?" Sam's eyes glazed, but his grin was hungry.

Trent moaned with a nod tilting his pelvis back and forth, allowing himself to feel Sam's finger at different angles. Sam flicked his finger, which hit something in Trent, sending an uncontrollable shudder of pleasure through him.

"More," Trent whispered.

Sam nodded, slipping his finger out with some effort. "We need lube though. I don't want to hurt you."

Trent huffed in frustration, but he got Sam's point. His asshole already felt hot, though absence of Sam's finger left him longing.

"I have something in the room," Sam finished, his smirk so lustful, Trent couldn't help but place a bestial kiss on Sam's chin, with teeth.

Sam yelped but continued to smile, giving Trent's hard cock a few good strokes.

"Let's hurry back, then," Trent muttered, quickly rubbing soap on the most offensive areas so as not to completely waste this opportunity to shower.

Sam nodded, doing the same.

They dressed quickly, not even worrying about being fully dry, and raced back to the room as fast as they could. Trent kept a wary eye out for anyone who would stop them, but at this wee hour of the morning, people were still not up and about. His hard-on pulsed painfully in his pants when he finally stumbled into the room, his excitement causing a jitter in his belly.

Sam had beaten him there and was already rummaging through the pockets of his spare pair of pants. When he heard Trent, he turned around with a little plastic pot of something white. The label had been ripped off. He grinned.

"Coconut oil."

"Why do you have that?" Trent asked, his curiosity momentarily replacing his lust.

"Just in case," he winked. "Heard the trick from JR..."

"That dirty old man," Trent laughed, thinking of their mentor--a 30-something playboy who knew all the tricks with women...and men.

Sam's grin grew wider as he set it down on the bed. "Thought it might come in handy," he finished, approaching Trent seductively. He placed two hands on Trent's pants, undoing them quickly. "Still interested?"

With that, Trent's cock jerked again and the familiar feeling of lust washed over him. "Hell yeah," he said, gripping Sam's chin in one hand and pulling the taller man down to his level. He kissed Sam hard, harder than he thought he was capable of, but right now desire overshadowed any awkwardness.

Sam yelped at the force, but it didn't cause him to slow with the removal of Trent's pants...or his shirt for that matter. Soon, Trent stood naked in front of Sam and the taller man cocked his head. "My turn to drool," Sam said.

Trent blushed as his hard cock quivered. He didn't think he looked like much. Skinny and with not nearly Sam's musculature, his hairless chest was almost too pale, having gotten more of his mother's Chinese genetics than his father's Black Irish heritage. What hair he did have around his genitals was wiry and black and far less alluring that Sam's downy scruff.

Sam smiled anyway, clearly not seeing the same things Trent did, as he rubbed both hands across Trent's chest. He grazed his fingers over Trent's nipples, causing him to jump. They were far more sensitive than Sam's. But Sam didn't seem to mind as he bent down and ran his tongue across Trent's newly-washed bare chest. He gently enclosed one of Trent's nipples in a cool, wet circle, and Trent gasped.

A hand went to Trent's cock, stroking any residual softness from it, and making him leak a drop of precum over Sam's fingers. Sam swirled the precum over Trent's cock head, before bringing his finger to his lips. Trent groaned watching Sam suck on his digit with full pink lips.

"Sam..." Trent said with a shudder, "You're getting distracted."

Sam snorted and gave a grin. "Oh, so the tease can't take a taste of his own medicine?" he laughed, his lustful eyes dancing. He moved his hand slowly down to his own belt.

Trent glanced at Sam's pants and saw the outline of the blond man's straining cock. "From what I can tell..." he said, slowly stroking Sam's pants, "Neither can you."

Sam blew a raspberry with his tongue, thrusting his pelvis into Trent's hand as he undid his belt. Trent pulled down the zipper and helped Sam shed the rest of his clothes. Once the two stood naked and aroused, Sam pushed Trent gently to a bed, guiding him with their bodies pressed together, until Trent took an involuntary seat. He stared at Sam's cock.

Unable to help himself, he engulfed Sam's cock without preamble, or tease, or any lead up. Sam moaned suddenly, pushing his cock into Trent's mouth, allowing him to suck off the taller man for a few moments. Trent gagged and sucked, stroking his own cock in the process, while he made sure to cover Sam's cock with his saliva.

Finally, Sam pushed Trent away and his dick came out of Trent's lips with a pop and a spray of spittle. He laid Trent on his back, crawling onto the bed as well. Then, he picked up the small jar of coconut oil, and stuck two fingers in it. When he spread the semi-solid blob on Trent's crack, it melted instantly, turning everything into a slippery mess. Trent moaned, spreading his legs wider to allow Sam access to his puckered asshole.

Sam pushed Trent's legs over his head, leaning down to suck on his friend's cock for a moment, before trailing his tongue down the underside of his penis, over his balls, and into the crack itself. Trent moaned loudly as his raised legs shook and his balls grew even more tight. Whatever Sam was doing, he wanted more. Sam's tongue quested through Trent's crack until it reached the asshole itself. With a hand on each ass cheek, Sam spread Trent apart, reaching his tongue toward Trent's hole.

That tongue circled his rosebud, around and around, pushing into his ass. Trent moaned again, thrusting his ass up toward Sam's face, feeling saliva and lube drip down his crack. Sam began working a finger in, which went much quicker with the lube, and soon Trent was shuddering at the feeling of not one, but two of Sam's fingers deep in his asshole. He grabbed his own dick and stroked it in time with Sam's fingering, allowing the hard-on to throb in his hand.

"Sam..." Trent moaned as sensation prickled over his whole body, "Now...please...?"

"What's that?" Sam said, pausing his vigorous fingering, "You want more?"

"Yes," Trent gave a trembling moan, "Yes...please."

"More what?" Sam prodded, wiggling his fingers in Trent, sending another set of aroused shakes to course through him.

"More of you..." Trent breathed, "Please, Sam, please." His cock already felt like it was going to blow, but he wanted Sam inside him before that happened. He let himself go and wagged his hips.

"More of my..."

"Cock, you ass!" Trent groaned, horny and impatient with lust. "I want your cock inside me!"

Sam let out a satisfied chuckle, more animal than human, and pulled his fingers from Trent's but thole. "That's more like it," he practically growled, giving Trent another few licks before crawling over him.

Trent stared up at Sam's face through vision blurred with arousal. The blond man's shaggy hair fell over his face and sweat beaded his brow. His grin showed teeth, like a hungry, lusty animal. Trent didn't think he could have gotten more turned on, but Sam did it. Dizziness washed over him as something thick pressed against his sensitive rosebud.

"Fuck yes..." Trent gasped as Sam pushed his cock against Trent's hole.

The head popped in easier than Trent would have expected, and with only a small shock of pain. For all Sam's teasing had made him twitch, he was glad of it now, as Sam's cock slid into his waiting man pussy.

"Mmmm," Trent moaned as he experienced a feeling of fullness like never before.

Sam finally let out a shuddering breath as his balls nestled into Trent. "Oh fuck, Trent," Sam moaned, his taught hips quivering against Trent. "So...tight."

Trent sighed in agreement, moaning and writhing under Sam's superior weight. The hard cock in Trent's ass was driving him mad.

Sam began to thrust slowly at first--out then in again--and repeat. Trent felt the length of his friend slide to almost the exit, then push back in with more intensity. His asshole contracted in spasms, each one sending a pulse of sensation through his muscles and making his rock-hard erection jump.

He grabbed his cock again as Sam's thrusts grew harder and harder, hitting against Trent's prostate with maddening sensation. Trent felt the buildup of cum in his balls and his cock felt as if it were about to burst. He moaned again, so long and low he felt he'd wake the entire compound, but he didn't care. All he wanted was release.

Sam panted with his own efforts, emitting occasional groans as his balls slapped against Trent's ass with wet smack. "OH fuck, Trent," Sam said again, "I...I can't..."

"Don't stop," Trent said through clenched teeth, rocking his hips in time with Sam's thrusts.

"Ahh...Trent...I'm..."

He felt the first hot spurts of Sam's juices deep in his ass.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Trent gritted as his asshole contracted so tight around Sam's cock as to be almost painful. His own orgasm hit him full force and sticky ropes of cum shot from his member all over his hands and chest.

"FUCK!" Sam moaned, slamming into Trent with the height of his orgasm.

Trent screamed as the last remnants of his own orgasm flowed through him. The stream of cum becoming a drizzle.

Sam rocked back onto his heels gasping, rapidly softening cock slipping out of Trent's spent asshole. Trent panted, sweat running down his brow and into his hair, his chest and stomach sticky with cum.

"Charger's Balls, Trent," Sam moaned, collapsing onto the bed beside Trent, his sweaty body pressing against Trent's own. "That was the best thing I've ever felt."

"Same, same," Trent breathed, unable to say or do more. His trembling body lay exhausted, his asshole both hot and achingly empty.

Sam kissed his neck gently, trailing light lips up Trent's jaw. When their mouths met, Trent kissed back. It was an entirely different kiss from earlier--sweet, tender.

"I love you," Trent said suddenly, the words being ripped from him almost against his will.

"You're not supposed to say that after sex," Sam chuckled, though he didn't recoil or even turn away--instead kept planting kisses on Trent's face.

Trent snorted, "It's nothing new, you weirdo! Besides...it doesn't mean I want you to stop doing all the sexy, dirty things..."

"Oh, I know," Sam smiled, his eyes half-lidded and drowsy. "And I intend to," he finished leaning over to lick at the cum seeping out of Trent's asshole.

Trent gasped. While Sam may not be great at talking about things, he was great at showing them. He let out a shuddering breath, allowing Sam to clean him up while he drifted off to sleep.

* * * * *

End of part 3! Things sure are heating up for Sam and Trent, though what's going to happen now that Trent dropped the L-bomb? Well, if Sam has his way, many more sexy, dirty things...