Finally, He Touches Me Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a heavy sigh, Trent rolled over and sat up, reluctantly taking the open bottle from Sam. The stubborn part of him wanted to be mad, but the horny part of him wanted to jump Sam's bones. Maybe he'd over-reacted earlier? Sam pulled off his own pants, removing his prosthetic leg, and sat at the foot of the bed. He crossed his intact leg beneath him and just looked...so damn sexy.

Trent found his eyes drifting toward Sam's lap. Walking as much as they did everyday, and Sam with a prosthetic no less, had chiseled the muscles in his thighs as if they'd been cut out of a creamy marble. Covering them was soft blond hair and cute freckles and...his eyes drifted upward. Sam still had on his T-shirt and tight black boxer-briefs that pulled taut around his legs, straining against the curves of his hips and nicely framing the large bulge in between. These briefs left little to the imagination.

"Look," Sam said, his voice serious, "I was a jerk earlier."

"Mm-hmm," Trent agreed, lips wrapped around the head of the bottle, mind partially distracted. He wanted to wrap his lips around something else...

"But also, so were you."

Trent raised an eyebrow now, both the beer and Sam's cock forgotten. He made a questioning sound.

"I'm eighteen," Sam repeated his earlier statement, "I don't want to commit myself to one person. I need to see what's out there."

"Why?"

"My dad did that. That's how he got...me. But the problem was, he didn't love my mom. It led him away--to war, to Mara, to death."

Trent's heart sank, but in a way, Sam was right. Both their fathers had fought in the same war, on opposite sides at first, but unlike his da, Sam's had never come home. Robert had never met his son.

Sam traced a finger on the fraying sheet. "I don't want to be like that," he said, his voice low. "I don't want to feel like I have to run away just cuz I committed to something I didn't fully understand."

A lump formed in Trent's throat and the beer shook in his hands.

Sam looked up, green eyes wide and bright. He took a deep breath. "I love you, Trent."

This time, Trent found himself at a loss of words, his throat still tight. He took a sip of beer to try and wet his tongue, but only managed to choke on it. This was exactly what he'd been waiting for, but hearing it now felt like a dream...or a practical joke. "Really?" he finally croaked.

Sam nodded, "I have...for a while now. Maybe since ever. But..."

"I hate buts," Trent snorted, "But only the one-T kind."

Sam gave an amused huff and continued. "But I didn't wanna screw it up." He placed a hand on Trent's knee. "And if I know me, I'm gonna screw it up."

Dizziness overwhelmed Trent and he felt as if his head were about to spin off his body. What was Sam saying? "So, what do you want?"

"I want both," Sam sighed, looking despondent, "I want to be your boyfriend but I also want to explore."

Trent worked his mouth silently, unsure of how to process this statement. Images flashed through his mind. The first ones contained scenes from the times they'd fucked, but then changed into a fantasy of scenes with Sam fucking--who? Some unknown guy? JR? Trent's cock jumped in his pants and the sensation startled him so much, he put a hand to his junk with a gasp.

"You okay?" Sam asked, confused, and Trent nodded.

He spoke slowly as his brain finally formed words. "So. You. Want to. Fuck other people...then come back to me?"

Sam nodded, looking completely miserable. He squeezed Trent's knee, causing a jolt of electricity to course up Trent's leg. "I know that's completely selfish of me but..." he sighed, "It's the truth."

Fuck other people...again, sensation stirred between Trent's legs.

Surprisingly, he found he didn't hate the idea. In fact, it actually sounded kind of hot. Sam had been right earlier--they didn't know what they were doing. What could Sam learn if he fucked JR, for example? Trent had a hard time convincing himself that the sex could be any better that it already was, but what if it was possible?

And, if Sam came back to him...or even...let him watch?

Or join.

He gulped the warm beer and looked up at Sam, trying to do his best doe eyes and gave his friend a mischievous grin. "And you'll be my boyfriend? I can be yours?"

Sam smiled back, his shoulders relaxing just a little. "Yes." He touched Trent's cheek, "Being with you feels like home."

A warmth spread through Trent--different than the warmth of lust. He'd thought that same thing only a month before.

"Besides, I don't wanna miss any opportunities," Sam finished.

Trent chuckled. Missing opportunities was the story of his life. He nodded and finished his beer. Maybe he'd discover opportunities he didn't want to miss either...

He placed a hand over Sam's, against the flush of his cheek--alcohol always did that to him--and squeezed Sam's fingers gently. The upside to being short and slender (and half Chinese) was that it only took a single beer to get him buzzed. Reveling in the feeling of his lightheadedness, he traced a finger from his other hand over Sam's intact knee, then caressing up his thigh.

"I think we can work something out," he said with a wicked grin. "I may have over-reacted."

Sam laughed, finished his own drink, and chucked the bottle to the floor. It clattered against the linoleum but fortunately didn't break. "Maybe we both did."

Trent tickled his fingers over the cloth of Sam's briefs. "Do you want to go for round two then? Where we don't get caught."

Sam grinned, looping a hand behind Trent's neck and leaning close. Their lips met and Sam took his mouth hungrily. "Sounds like fun," he breathed, pulling Trent onto his lap so he was straddling Sam's now very-erect cock.

5. Sam

They kissed for a long moment, the beers making them both aggressive and hungry. Trent rocked his hips against Sam's lap, their hard cocks grinding together beneath the fabric of their briefs. Sam's cock jumped and strained, blood throbbing through it with urgency. However, Sam was intent on going slow to make up for his jerkishness. He massaged Trent's ass, squeezing large handfuls and making his friend--his boyfriend--moan in pleasure.

"Fuck, Sam," Trent breathed into him. "You're still so damn sexy."

Sam chuckled, sliding his hands down the back of Trent's waistband. There, he was met with Trent's lightly fuzzy ass cheeks, soft yet firm. And oh so hot. He massaged harder, Trent's arms wrapped around his neck, pulling Sam into a hard kiss. He dragged his tongue over Sam's, then sucked Sam's bottom lip through is teeth.

It was Sam's turn to moan as he rocked his hips against Trent's, fingers sliding between the hot globes of his ass. When he pressed on Trent's asshole, his boyfriend gasped and pushed his ass backward as if trying to force Sam's finger in. Trent's hands went to the hem of Sam's shirt and tugged on it.

"You're wearing too many clothes," Trent said breathlessly, pulling Sam's shirt toward his head.

Sam laughed, and grabbed the waistband of Trent's briefs, yanking it below his ass. "I could say the same thing about you."

"Touch," Trent mumbled, scrambling off Sam's lap.

They both wriggled out of their remaining clothes, then Trent took his position again, straddling Sam's lap. However, this time, he took one hand and grabbed Sam's cock, giving it a few hard strokes. With a sharp intake of breath, Sam pushed his hips out more, his cock tingling and throbbing.

Trent grinned again, kissing Sam's nose and cheeks, then nibbling on his earlobe. Sam, on the other hand, stuck a finger in his mouth, covering it with his saliva. Trent paused, watching the show with the tip of his tongue pressed through his lips.

"Like that?" Sam chuckled, and Trent made as if to bite the air in response.

When Sam went back to fondling Trent's ass, he smeared the saliva-soaked finger down Trent's crack and pressed again at his tight pucker. Trent gave a shaky moan and his grip on Sam's cock increased.

"Want more already?" he asked, wondering what it would feel like if someone played with his ass like that.

Trent mumbled a "yes" and Sam realized that he'd have to wait until later to find out. Tonight, was about giving Trent whatever he wanted.

Pulling the jar of coconut oil from a compartment next to the bed, Sam scooped some out with a finger making a mental note to refill it the next time he was on dish duty. Trent stroked Sam's cock again, and for a moment, the thoughts drained from his mind as he watched his boyfriend's hand pump his hard, pink member. Precum drooled from the head, and Trent scooped some up with a finger, putting it to his lips.

Sam's head grew lighter as he watched Trent's tongue lick his finger clean in agonizingly slow motion. "You're such a goddamned tease," he mumbled to Trent as he roughly slid the lube down Trent's ass crack.

Trent gasped and pressed his hard cock into Sam's stomach. "You're one to talk," he said, tickling the tip of Sam's penis with his fingers.

With a shake of his head, Sam chuckled and kissed Trent again, this time softer. His lips brushed against Trent's while his finger worked at Trent's hole. Trent moaned again, trying to come in for a deeper kiss, but Sam pulled back just slightly, teasing his hole.

"Ass," Trent said, reaching behind him and pushing on Sam's hand.

"What? I'm not an ass," Sam goaded, and when Trent stuck out his tongue, he said with raised eyebrows, "Ohhhh, you want me to fuck you."

Trent gave Sam's penis a rough squeeze. "No, I'm calling you an ass," he breathed, stroking Sam once more, "But yes, I want you to fuck m--" His words cut off as Sam pressed a finger into Trent's rosebud, the lube making it slide in easily. Trent gasped, leaning back on his knees as he bucked his hips a few times, driving Sam's finger deeper inside him.

"Damn, you're impatient," Sam joked, though his own cock was so hard it was almost uncomfortable. Gently he removed Trent's hand from his member. Even though they'd fucked only a few hours before, Sam already wanted to burst. "Ya gotta gimme a sec," he said, pulling Trent close with his free hand.

Trent snorted, but hugged him as Sam removed his finger, grabbed some more lube and went in again with two fingers this time. His free hand lightly caressed Trent's cock, making sure to keep him hard. In and out, he pumped his fingers, letting his lust subside just enough to allow him to think. Trent moaned at the slow pace, but Sam silenced him with another kiss.

"Oh Sam," Trent whispered, "That feels so good."

"Mm-hmm," Sam replied, feeling some of the heat drain from him as he worked Trent's asshole.

Flicking his fingers inside, he made Trent gasp and instinctively reach for Sam's cock again. But Sam deflected him with a laugh and said, "I guess you're ready?"

Trent moaned again with a nod. "I want your cock in me," he said through gritted teeth, "Now."

"We may have an issue," Sam said, his cock throbbing once more at the thought of fucking Trent.

Trent lifted an eyebrow.

"I can't balance on my knees with this thing," he gestured at the end of his residual limb, "Gotta get my--"

But Trent grinned and shook his head. "I have an idea," he said, squirming a little with his eyes half-lidded in pleasure. Slowly, he straightened each leg so it was wrapping around Sam's waist. He placed his hands behind him on the bed. "I'm gonna sit on your cock."

Sam couldn't help but smile at Trent's dirty talk. His penis, too, jumped at the thought and he bucked his hips against Trent. With a small groan, he pulled his fingers from Trent's ass.

The smaller, dark-haired man lifted himself up on hands and feet while Sam guided his cock to Trent's rosebud. "You sure about this?" he asked him, "I don't wanna hurt you."

Trent nodded enthusiastically, and Sam scooped up more lube just in case. He slathered it all over his cock with several urgent gasps. "Charger's balls, I want this," he moaned as Trent pushed his ass against Sam's cock. Slowly, he lowered himself down.

Sam moaned when his head popped past Trent's first muscle and the tightness engulfed him. Trent's heat radiated from him, covering Sam in a heady fog of sweat and the scent of beer. He moaned once more as Trent pressed himself further onto him, until he was sitting on Sam's cock. He let out a shuddering breath and Sam did the same, watching his boyfriend's expression of sheer ecstasy.

For a long moment they both just sat there, reveling in the sensations--the heat, the tightness, the fullness, and the scent of each other's bodies. Finally, Trent began rocking back and forth with increasingly loud moans. Sam moaned, too, pulling Trent close to him and leaning back against the wall. With their naked bodies pressed together, Sam pumped his hips up and down in time with Trent's rocking.

"Fuck Sam," Trent said, "I want more."

Sam moaned back as Trent's hot ass squeezed his cock. He placed his hands on Trent's hips, lifting him up and down slightly to give him deeper penetration.

"Oh g-g-goddamn," Trent cried, picking up speed with his rocking. "You're...fuck...yes."

Sam pounded him harder, his cock thrumming with sensation and balls tight. "It's...not gonna be long," gasped breathlessly, "Before I--fuck!" The orgasm rocked through him, and he cried out, bucking his hips once more. His head smacked against the back wall, but he didn't even care. "Fuuuuuuuck," he moaned, as waves of pleasure caused him to spasm against Trent.

That was apparently also enough to set Trent off, who'd been jacking off his own cock. He screamed, plastering his mouth over Sam as ropes of cum shot out, splattering across Sam's stomach. They kissed and moaned together, sweat pouring down their necks, while their naked bodies pressed against each other. Trent's legs tightened around Sam's waist until he thought they'd crush him.

Then it was over, and Trent placed his forehead against Sam's shoulder, panting and gasping. Sam rested his head against the wall, trying to avoid the growing lump. He sucked breath into his lungs while he ran his hands up and down Trent's sweaty back.

"Are we dead?" Trent mumbled into Sam's neck.

Sam chuckled, entwining his fingers with the hair on the back of Trent's head. "If so, I wouldn't have wanted to go out any other way."

Trent kissed his shoulder with a snicker. "Charger's balls," he mumbled, taking a deep, satisfied breath. "I don't think I've ever cum that hard."

Sam snorted, still feeling Trent's tightness against his softening cock. "Me neither," he said, hugging Trent tighter. "They say makeup sex is the best sex."

His boyfriend returned the hug. "Then can we always have makeup sex?" he asked.

The muscles in Sam's whole leg began to tremble and he stretched it with a wince. "Think we'd have to fight for that to happen."

"Well," Trent breathed, "I think I'm a better chess player than you."

Sam laughed. "As if!" he retorted, feeling his cock finally shrink enough to pop out of Trent. He kissed Trent's neck. "Also, I don't think that's how it works," he whispered. Exhaustion had settled over him, and he felt like he could fall asleep right there, even sitting up.

Trent gave a long, dramatic sigh and slipped off Sam. "Ah well," he said, fishing for a pair of dirty underwear to clean up with. "It was worth a try."

Once they'd snuggled back into bed, Sam looked at Trent. "You know...we can just fuck like that whenever we want." He brushed Trent's shaggy hair from his face and caressed his cheek with the back of a hand.

Trent smiled, dragging his fingers across Sam's bare chest. "Is that because you're my boyfriend now?"

"Yes," Sam replied, returning the smile, "Because I want to come home to you." He rubbed his hands down Trent's neck and over his chest and arms.

Trent scooted closer, curling into Sam's embrace. "I have one request," Trent said sleepily, from within that embrace.

Sam made a sound of inquiry.

"Someday, would you let me watch? Or join?"

Trent couldn't see Sam's ear-to-ear grin, so he kissed the top of Trent's head. "I knew you were secretly dirty," he said, giving Trent's bottom a firm squeeze.

His boyfriend chuckled and returned to squeeze, but more gently, to Sam's flaccid cock. He jumped as sparks cascaded through his body. "Maybe," Trent replied coyly. "So, what do you--?"

"Of course," Sam said immediately. Honesty, Mara's words echoed in his head. And safety. Mentally, he rolled his eyes. "If the other person's okay with it," he added.

Trent made a satisfied groan and nuzzled deeper into Sam's embrace, hand still on Sam's penis. Even breathing a few moments later told him that the pilot had already fallen asleep.

As Sam himself drifted off, he couldn't avoid a stray, jarring, embarrassing thought. Mara was right. Honesty had been the best policy.

And Trent thought it was hot!

* * *

12